A Wolf's Complicated Heart Se...

By Duckgirl34

Go on an adventure with Duckheart, Duck, and all of her friends, as she, a wolf embarks on a great adventure... More

Book 1- Whispering Winds - Chapters 1 - 5
Book 1 - Whispering Winds - Chapters 6 - 10
Book 1 - Whispering Winds - 11 - 15
Book 2 - As a Shining Star - 1 - 5
As a Shining Star - Chapters 6 - 11
As a Shining Star - Chapters 12 - 17
As a Shining Star - Chapter 18 - 22
Book 3 - We Meet Again - Chapters Prologue - 5
We Meet Again - 6 - 11
We Meet Again - Chapters 12 - 17
We Meet Again - Chapter 18 -
Book 4 - Together as One - Chapters Prologue - 5
Together as One ~ Chapters 6 - 12
Together as One ~ Chapters 12(2) - 17
Together as One 18 - 21

Prologue

195 3 0
By Duckgirl34

This book is dedicated to all the characters that are inside. Each and everyone is someone who I met while I was a member of Wolf Quest.

Hi, I appreciate you stopping by, welcome to my adventures, as Duckheart, my OC, a wolf inspired by Wolf Quest.

 I'll appoligize now for any miss spellings or grammar issues. As stated further on in the story, I wrote this story when I was about 11-12 ish... So its good, but there are issues...

_________________________________________

PROLOGUE

I was born into an interesting pack, it wasn't ruled by wisdom, or experience, but power. I was a lucky little wolf; my parents were the leaders of the pack. When I was born there was a storm outside, so my mother and father moved me back farther into the den. To their surprise I looked nothing like them, they were both white, and me, I was as black as the night I was born on. Some of the members of the pack took this as a bad omen, we lived right next to a pack that was part of the reign of the murderous Black Bloods, some of the members of the pack thought that I would grow up to be just like the Black Bloods, but they were wrong…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 5 13
A love that he thought ended when she died. A lifetime of secrets kept. Stuck between realms, waiting to be reincarnated in the next life. A curse th...
331K 10.2K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
517K 18.9K 38
{CURRENTLY EDITING (hopefully) ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS} Rosa Conner is from the Cresent Moon Pack is 16 years old and is childish in every way she lik...
Leo By Kalai

Werewolf

7.8K 285 29
Tianna gets thrown into a world she never knew exists, founding out she has a werewolf mate, secrets get unlocked.