The Test || Dave East FF

By kaylexo

Book #2 to the Kaydence & Dani series. Kaydence gets out of prison for capital murder with the help of the d... More

Attention!
RECAP/ No Clue
Closer
Small City
Talk/ Small City 2
Break Up
Forigve Me
Hater
Depressed Time
Worth A Try
Friends
Unwanted Guest
Getting His/Meeting The Parents
Maybe Not
Mind Playing Tricks
Hating On The Low
Weird Shit
Lookin' For Revenge
What A Coincidence
Leavin' The Game
Leavin' The Game 2
Secrets
Back At It Again
Trippin'
New Chapter
Big News
OG
Truth Never Dies
Drug Dealin'
Christmas Eve
Big Things
SERIOUS QUESTION
Temporary Happiness
One Option
Pillow Talkin'
Make Up
It's a Set Up
Promise
Never Telling
Destroyed
Moving On
F*ck It
Liar
It's On
Seems Wrong, Feels Right
Something New
Last Straw
Retaliation
A Losing Game
Preview
A/N
A/N

Below the Belt

20.7K 910 256
By kaylexo

Put your seatbelt on prepare yourself for what's about to go down!!!! Vote and comment! Love ya❤️

Kaydence's POV

"Shid, I guess we can get a room down here until like Monday or Tuesday or some shit. Sound good?"

"Or we could just stay at Dani's." Los said just as we were about to pull out of her driveway. "I mean... if she lets me, I'm down." I put the car back in park and he hopped out. In the same second, my phone began vibrating. Ayriel's name came across the screen and I picked it up. It slipped my mind that her pops was being an asshole with MY child but I wasn't gon' mention it though.

"Kaydence, please tell me you're in Baltimore! I need you to go get Karcyn from my dad's, please!"

"Ayo Los, I'll be right back bro!" I yelled out my window while pulling out of the driveway.

"What the fuck is going on man? You know I'll kill yo fucking dad yo." I was doing 80 in a 40 but I didn't give a damn. "H- I don't know, just go get her. Please." She was crying now.

"What you crying for?" I pushed harder on the gas, going 90 now. "How close are you Kaydence?"

"I'm here now." I hung the phone up and jumped out of the car. I ran up to his door and could hear Karcyn crying her heart out. I tried twisting the knob but it was locked so I kicked it open, she started crying harder. The house's aroma was of beer and what had to be crack.

Karcyn was crawling around the house in just a pamper. She began crawling in my direction when she saw that it was me. I scooped her up and roamed around the house, looking for her bags so we could get the fuck out of here.

I went from room to room and all were empty except for the last. Mr. George laid flat out on a floor mattress. I wanted to stomp his brains out but decided not to since I didn't know what had happened. I grabbed Karcyn's bag which was next to him and headed out.

"Wait a mothafuckin' minute. What you doing with her?" He struggled to sit up in the bed with his eyes wide open, high off of his hit. Karcyn hadn't stopped crying yet.

"Man fuck you. You hear my damn daughter crying in this bitch and you too high to even bother to see what the fuck is wrong with her. Fuck you mane." I slammed the room door shut and made my way out to my car.

Karcyn's car seat wasn't even there so I was about to drive with her in my lap. As soon as I got to Dani's, if something was wrong with my baby I was gon make another trip and blow this old fuck nigga's brain out.

I called Ayriel back as I maneuvered through traffic with Karcyn still crying. "Karcyn won't stop fucking crying. Ayriel I swear to god, if that man did something to her I mig- How you knew something was wrong?"

"He wouldn't answer the phone."

"Yeah, well I'll call you back in a few minutes man." I hung the phone up and shook my head in disappointment. Ayriel was one of the dumbest bitches that I'd ever met. She knew what her dad was like and left it up to him to be responsible for Karcyn. If she was in my presence, I would probably slap her fucking face. I was pissed.

I pulled into Dani's driveway and grabbed Karcyn's bag as I got out of the car. I rushed up to the doorstep and knocked. Los opened it.

"Where's Dani?"

"She just went back upstairs. What's wrong?" I ignored him and made my way upstairs. I opened Dani's room door and she was in the mirror puting her hair up. I knew she was getting ready for bed.

"What's wrong with her?" She walked over to me quickly and grabbed Karcyn out of my hold. "I don't know. She ain't stop crying since I got her."

"Got her from where Kaydence?" She walked over to the bed and laid Karcyn down. I looked through her diaper bag to find her pacifier before answering Dani's question.

"Ayriel. The dumb ass bitch decided that it was a good idea to let her dope head ass dad watch Karcyn while she goes out of town with some random ass nigga." I walked over to the bed and put the pacifier in Karcyn's mouth and this didn't work.

"Do you think sh-"

"Watch out." I cut Dani off and stood over Karcyn. I stood her up on her feet and looked to see if anything was off about her body. Nothing.

I laid her back down and removed her pamper. My heart dropped and I just knew for a fucking fact that I was going to kill this man. Blood spots sat on the seat of her pamper and her private area was swollen. This motherfucker sexually assaulted my daughter.

"Oh my god, call the police!"

"I'm bouta go to jail." I said, trying to remain. Dani ran to her night stand and grabbed her phone, dialing 911.

"You'll watch her for a m-"

"Kaydence, shut the hell up and stop reacting so fast to things! We have to make sure that Karcyn is okay before you go out and do something dumb! I know this is overwhelming but think about her, she needs you right now." She pointed to Karcyn and directed her attention back to the phone.

Daniella's POV

Kaydence and Karcyn were off to the hospital and I had just finished talking to the police with Kaydence on the phone so that he could file the report. This shit was beyond crazy and whoever this man was, he was going under the fucking prison!

I slid on my Nike slides and dialed Ms. Celine's number as I made my way to the hospital. She didn't answer the phone. She was probably asleep.

I knew that if they didn't arrest this man fast enough Kaydence was going to go after him. He had every right to but I wasn't going to let him. He couldn't afford to get into anymore trouble.

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital as I waited for Kaydence to text or call me and tell me something. After what had to be two hours, I ended up dozing off without even realizing.

Ayriel's POV

Me and Hakeem had just landed back in Baltimore. My worst nightmare was my reality now. My dad. My own dad had sexually abused my daughter. There were no words that could describe how I was feeling right now.

"If I'm not there in 10 minutes, me and you are gonna have a fucking problem!" I yelled to my über and he sped up. Hakeem placed his hand on my thigh and I pushed him off, not wanting to be touched.

"You don't have to come with me, by the way. Go home. Take my stuff with you." I said to him and then looked out my window.

"Let me out right here." I said to the über and got out across the street from the hospital. I ran as fast as I could until I made it to the entrance.

I walked up to the receptionist. "My daughter was sexually assaulted. Karcyn Ortiz." She roamed through the charts slowly.

"Bitch, I'm gonna need for you to put some pep in this shit. I needa know what room my fucking daughter is in and FAST!" I said, slamming my hands on the desk.

"Room 212." She said, nervously. "Next!"

As I made my way up to the room, I crossed my fingers. I hoped that everything was okay. This was all my damn fault. Everything was always my fault. I was so damn stupid.

I stepped off of the elevator and made a left turn. There was a guy sitting on the floor in the hallway with his head buried in his hands. I knew it had to be Kaydence. I rushed up to him and cleared my throat before speaking. "K- Kaydence?"

His head rose slowly and he looked up at me, greeting me with a deadly glare. "Child services, they're after yo ass." He said and then put his head back down.

"What?!" Tears streamed down my face as I closed my eyes shut. Why me, lord?

"Ain't no need for you to be crying and shit. You knew what the fuck was going on. You know your daddy on that shit but as long as you got somebody to watch Karcyn while you getting dick, it's all good huh?"

"No, Kaydence! That's not true."

"Shut the fuck up Ayriel. I don't wanna hear yo damn sob story. You wasn't ready for no damn child and you still aren't but that's my bad. Not saying that I regret Karcyn, but I regret having her with yo ass. You still a lil girl."

"She's in there sleeping." He stood up and walked off down the hall. Everything that he was saying was true.

I was scared to enter the room because I hated that this even happened. I took a deep breath and slowly walked into the room.

My baby was laying with tubes coming in and out of her. My emotions took over immediately. I was so damn sorry but being sorry didn't change the fact that my baby was raped by her grandfather.

I gently touched her warm face as I looked down at her. "Karcyn baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I broke down next to the bed.

Kaydence's POV

I sat in the waiting room next to Dani as she slept. After what she told me, I thought about not killing the old man but everybody knows that if you fuck with my family, I'm coming for yo ass. 

The doctors informed me that his sick ass orally raped her and used his finger on her, that's where the blood came from. They ran like a million test and after all, she was okay so I was thankful. As much as I wanted to burn his house down with him in it, I wasn't going to. I would let the law handle it.

I had to speak with child services as well and they told me that there's a huge chance that I'd have full custody over Karcyn. I didn't know if I was ready for this or not but if it came down to it, I would leave the game with no hesitation. This was a huge step for me because once I left the game, there was no coming back, ever.

I stood up and left out of the hospital. I needed a blunt and fast. I made my way to my car and began rolling up in the parking lot.

As I smoked I thought about everything from Karcyn to what Ayriel told me about her dad throughout the years. She told me that he was a drunk and a dope head but went through rehabilitation and was clean now. The bitch lied to me. Besides that, she always spoke good about him but in all reality, he was a sick bastard! I wanted this man dead. He hit us wayyyy below the belt with this one.

I didn't know if he did what he did to get back at me for killing his nephew or what but I would kill everyone in his fucking family for this shit right here but it was all good. His ass was about to rot in jail and hopefully soon, hell.

Vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.4K 92
I wrote this book when I was thirteen! Don't come at me for my poor grammar or immature things my characters do. Thanks :-) (Book One) -- Completed...
24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
19.5K 870 25
There's a mystery guy named Brandon but also known as "Murky". He's silent to most and very unapproachable at his new school. When he's out of school...