The Gangleader Paction

By AverageClicheGirl42

It's the middle of the night and it has finally come to your attention that you have mercilessly devoured the... More

Prelude: ➣ Boba with The Author
Synopsis: ➣ The Gangleader Paction
Chapter 1: ➣ You've Been Punk'd
Chapter 2: ➣ Bury You 6ft For Ab-DUCK-ting Me
Chapter 3: ➣ I Didn't Ask To Be A Part Of A Taylor Swift Song
Chapter 4: ➣ Doesn't He Have Anything Better To Do Than Kidnap Innocent Girls?
Chapter 5: ➣ Dead Duck! I'm A Dead Duck!
Chapter 6: ➣ When Voldemort Grows A Nose
Chapter 8: ➣ I Don't Play Damsel In Distress
Chapter 9: ➣ Stupid Zoo Escaping Through My Stomach
Chapter 10: ➣ I Look Like A Walrus
Chapter 11: ➣ Xavier's Girlfriend
Chapter 12: ➣ Part-time Tycoon, Half-time Gang Leader, And Full-time Asshole
Chapter 13: ➣ They Just Can't Get My Nose Right
Chapter 14: ➣ Two Ghosts In Luigi's Mansion
Chapter 15: ➣ Yes, The Duck Can Cook. Surprise I Know.
Chapter 16: ➣ Happy...I Mean, Gabriel The Cat
A/N: Hold Your Fire!!!
Chapter 17: ➣ From The Deepest, Darkest, Blackest Part Of My Heart
Chapter 18: ➣ Why Couldn't I Be Born Normal?
Chapter 19: ➣You've Got To Be Ducking Kidding Me
A/N - 13 Reasons Why...
Chapter 20: ➢Deformed Snapchat Filter
Chapter 21: ➣ Short Girl Problems
Chapter 22: ➢ Bingo Boingo
Chapter 23: ➢ Anna Oop-
Chapter 24: ➢ Evil Loathsome Little Cockroach
Chapter 25: ➢ Frequent Kidnapping Card
Chapter 26: ➢ Bippity Boppity Bitch
Chapter 27: ➢ My Stupid Feathery Ass
Chapter 28: ➢ What In The Duke Of Hastings?
Chapter 29: ➢ Some Home Alone Shit
Chapter 30: ➢ It Can't Get Any Worse, Can it?
Chapter 31: ➢ Up The Stair, Not Down The Pole
Chapter 32: ➢ Doing The Harlem Shake
Chapter 33: ➣ Giving Fish CPR
Chapter 34: ➣ Looks Like Voldemort Finally Grew That Nose
Chapter 35: ➣ Daffy Duck PJs and Hello Kitty Band-Aids
Chapter 36: ➣ Xavier's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 37: Sorrows Sorrows, Prayers
♡♡ NEW STORY ♡♡

Chapter 7: ➣ But He's My Sexy, Annoying, Uptight Gang Leader, Not Hers!

20.3K 901 123
By AverageClicheGirl42

God, I can't thank you guys enough for the awesome comments and reading my horribly cringy story at this point. Love you all. 

-ACG

--------------------------------------

"Aww, isn't it adorable?" I cooed, my hands on my cheeks adoring the sight in front of me. It's bright yellow glory smiling back at me through the thin window pane outside the store.

"It's the most hideous thing I've ever seen," Xavier shot back gruffly, crossing his arms over his chest as he waited for me, impatience plastered across his features. I furrowed my eyebrows, pouting at his sourness.

"It's so adorable Xavier! I want to buy it!" I shook my head, grinning at the item sitting there calling my name pleadingly. It wants me, Xavier, can't you see that?

"No. Find what you came here to get and let's go," He grunted protestingly. We've been here for literally 5 minutes, not even that much and he already wants to go. I don't usually get out much because we'd usually run into money shortages, so I tried to save up as much money as I possibly could.

"You're right, I won't have enough money to buy what I really need if I buy this," I replied sadly, staring down at the very few notes bundled in my grip. I didn't want to bother Xavier more than I already have, so I decided to use the money I bought along that night to buy a few dozen ice-cream pints with.

"Maybe next time," I mumbled to the now frowning Minion plush, sitting in the display windows. Using all my willpower not to run into the store and waste my money on it, I walked stiffly towards Xavier, who seemed to be busy with his phone.

"So where the fuck is this store you're looking for?" He quizzed in his usually rough tone as he tucked his phone back in his leather jacket.

I shrugged, "I dunno,"

His jaw clenched a bit in annoyance and he glared down at me, "What do you mean you don't know?! You should know! I'm not wasting my time looking for it!"

I glowered back at him, crossing my hands over my chest, "If you haven't noticed Xavier, I lived in a small town. Does it look like I'm familiar with a huge city mall?" 

He raised his eyebrows sarcastically at my protest back and sighed, running his hand through his hair in frustration, "I should've never agreed to this," He murmured sharply under his breath. 

"How about we just ask someone where the store is?" I questioned, my head bobbing about at the huge crowd that mobbed this place. Someone's bound to know where it is right?

"No, I'm not asking someone for help," He spat as if asking for assistance was worse than the plague. God, why must Xavier be a narcissistic asshole? "I'll find it myself," He stated like the uptight gang leader he really was and started walking ahead of me.

I sighed, staring -more like eye raping- him at the only chance I got when his back was turned. He was dressed in a pair of black slightly ripped jeans, a tight fitted dark green top, and a hot looking black leather jacket to pull it all off. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he was a completely normal civilian definitely, not a gang leader carrying a gun hooked to his waistband. God.

"Hurry up Sky! Don't have all day!" He yelled over his shoulder, continuing to stroll away with no decency to even wait for me. Shaking my head with a sigh, I hobbled after him, catching up with my retard duck run.

"So do you know where the underwear store is?" I quizzed casually winding up beside him and fell into step. He shot me a weird look, possibly rolling his eyes too, but I couldn't see thanks to the shades cover his gaze. 

"Undergarments are in every clothing store aren't they?" He cross-questioned, and I shot him an 'are you serious' expression. Those underwears are horrible! If I'm wasting my allowance on something, might as well be good underwears. "Fuck, I'm not going around looking for a women's undergarments store Sky!" 

Undergarments.

Ha, he's so formal.

"You agreed to come!" I shot back rolling my eyes at his arrogance. The second that happened, however, his face took on an irritated expression and he grabbed my wrist stopping me instantly.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Skyler!" He growled, clearly frustrated at my misbehavior. I stared at his godly face, twitching with anger and disrespect and did the most stupidest thing to do to a gang leader.

I rolled my eyes again.

"You. Are. Dead," He seethed out, gripping my forearm tightly. Teeth gritted reminding me of an agitated bear. God, I love getting on his nerves, it was so fun and so likely to get my head hung on his wall.

I grinned nervously, my eyes darting about for a diversion before he pulled out his pistol and blew my brain out on the spot. I mentally thanked the gods when my eyes caught sight of the all pink store just within in eyesight. "Look, I found the store!" I exclaimed, taking my chance to wiggle away when he eyes followed my gaze.

"Come on," I gestured to him cautiously, knowing he was still frothing at the mouth. Xavier followed me blandly, arms crossed and a frown on his face, while I skipped happily to the store.

"Victoria's Secret," Xavier mumbled under his breath repulsively before he took off his shades, tucking them in the neck of his tight shirt. I grinned at it, my eyes glowing at the huge sales signs hanging around the store in pink and black. "Go buy whatever you want, you have 5 minutes,"

I frowned, watching him as he leaned himself against the railing that acted as a safety to stop you from falling onto the floor below. His eyes wandered down to his phone, stabbing away with that concentrated pout. "Aren't you going to come with me?" I swayed my hands innocently.

His eyes snapped up almost instantly "Are you fucking kidding me, Skyler? It's a lingerie store, for women!"

"Gee whizz," I puffed under my breath, spinning around to look wondrously at the store. I wonder why Xavier didn't want to go into this amazing store...maybe 'cause he's a guy and a gang leader to add to that.

A devious grin wiped itself across my face as I gazed back at a busy Xavier over my shoulder. By his arrogant man pride attitude, it looks like he wouldn't dare take a step into the VS store. So as long as I stay in the store out of sight, I just might be able to find an exit at the back of the store.

God, I'm so smart.

Setting my plan into action, I sped into the store. My eyes darted everywhere at the gorgeous looking apparels this store has to offer. Not the lingerie obviously. Who was I suppose to seduce? Xavier?

Ha, joke and a half.

But these Pink jackets and sweats were looking so good. One little peek and touch won't hurt right? Come on, what have I got to lose anyways. Nothing anymore, really. I shook my head, pushing my sadness void into the back of my head and pranced to the rack of clothing. 

"Hi miss, would you like some help? Possibly to try a few on?" A really pretty worker questioned as he magically appeared beside me like a genie in a lamp as soon as I touched the clothing. "This one looks really nice, it would go nicely with your skin tone," She smiled, pointing at the sweater I had my grubby little hands on. 

"Uhmmm..." I hummed, clearly confused and dumbstruck at what to do now.

"Would you like to try it on?" She added on further.

Say no!

No. Tell her no! Sky you have an escape plan to carry out! SAY NO!

"Sure...?" I blurted out, mentally facepalming myself. Her smile widened and she picked up the apparel, gesturing me to the change rooms.

Oh boy. This wasn't how I planned this.

-------------------

"Would this go with that top?" I questioned the salesgirl, holding up the neon pink bra and pointed at the green top in the pile of other clothing hanging over the poor girl's arms. 

"Yeah, it would look great," He smile was weakening, possibly from hours of walking around  with me carrying all my nominated clothing. Well, she asked for it.

I smiled back at her, feeling gleeful, even though I probably won't be buying anything from the pile in the salesgirl's grasp. Chucking the bra onto her hands, I shuffled over the racks, my eyes scanning over the rows and rows of bras and underwears in different colors and patterns.

I don't get it, they're just bras. Why do they have to be equipped with light and crystals?!

Shifting onto my toes, I reached up high to get the peach color bra hanging a little higher from my horrible 5"3 frames. Before I had a chance to reach it, however, something far more shocking caught my eye and my jaw hit the ground.

There, a few feet away from me stood Xavier Dante, in the flesh and all his handsome glory. An annoyed look painted across his face as he marched his way through the store, avoiding the racks and clothes like the plague.

Almost all the women who had him in their line of sight were drooling, staring in trance with him or just plain shocked. Well, Xavier is unmistakably a sight for sore eyes, my hormones agreed.

"What the fuck is taking you so long?!" He snapped, as soon as he was in my face, glaring lividly at me. I gulped, completely forgetting my plan and Xavier for a split second. His deep green away scanned over the pile of clothing in the salesgirl's arms, whom also happens to be in a drooling trance.

"I specifically said 5 minutes Sky!" he grounded out, completely ignoring at the flirty looks he was getting from all directions. If I wasn't his hostage, even I would be joining them. "Not 3 hours!"

3 hours.

My eyes widened and I reached forward, grabbing his arm without his permission. I knew Xavier always wore a neat matte wrist watch the last few times I've seen him. My eyes possibly blew into golf balls when I saw the amount of time I've spent just at this store, "Oh god,"

"No shit," He hissed, snatching his arm back as if I was carrying a disease or something. "What the fuck were you doing all this time?!" His eyes once again analysed the amount of things I had piled up, completely ignoring Sales girl.

But even then, I felt a strange feeling run through me. She was far prettier than I was, even though Xavier doesn't pay attention to detail when he's pissed, she did look his type. But he's my sexy annoying kidnapper gang leader, not hers! So she can keep her desperate eyes off of him. 

Actually I'm one to talk, my hormones had been raging for him since day one.

"I- um....?" I scrunched my eyebrows, failing to shield myself from his burning glares. 

"We're going home right now. There is no fucking way, I'm spending another minute in here!" He finalized, grabbing me roughly by the arm.

"But what about my things?" 

"Natasha probably has some spares for you!" He gritted out, holding me up by my arm and I gazed sadly at my clothing. 

"Okay," I mumbled, not even getting a chance to say goodbye to all the clothes I had tried on earlier before I was dragged out, Xavier in tow. "Why couldn't I buy one?"

He ignored me, continuing to drag me out, but this time by the hand as I hobbled along unwillingly. He acted like this entire store had some sort of gang leader killing smoke in it.

"Can I go buy one?" I tried again, once we were just outside the store. He opened his mouth to snap something back before his phone blared.

"What?!" He growled into the phone instead, displaying a moody look while he listened in.

"Just one?" I mouthed pleadingly, gazing back at the shop over my shoulder. I wasn't exactly interested in the lingerie but all the Pink outfits were calling my name just like the Minion had.

"There's a what?!" Xavier boomed and I jumped turning to look at him quizzically. "Nathan, call back-" But instead of continuing to yell into his phone, Xavier's grassy eyes widened and he dropped the phone.

Huh?

He lurched forward and grasped my arm, whiplashing me towards him just as something metal blew into the wall where my head would've been in front of. People started screaming at the sound of it, and started scattering everywhere in mass hysteria. "Fuck!" He cursed, and I slowly turned to look at the bullet hole my head had just missed with wide eyes.

No. fudging. way.

"We're under attack," Xavier mumbled, confirming my dread as he replaced the phone he scooped into his hand with a loaded revolver. 

I'm going to so die today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1M 502K 38
Picture this: You enter the mall with your friends. As you're making your way to buy a strawberry smoothie, you notice something more delicious walki...
55.7K 2.2K 33
#1 in Wanted #4 in Smoking She shrinks against the wall as I lean close to her ear, pressing my lower body against hers and holding down her arms wit...
407K 17.9K 36
She remembered her scent. It seemed to verify her aura. Her scent was cherry Coke and cigarettes. The latter one was passed onto her, especially afte...
35.7K 1.5K 13
We were a team. A confidence team, gaining your trust and ripping you off for every penny we could squeeze out of you. Stealing millions between pick...