My Ghetto Love

Oleh bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 29.

16.2K 248 143
Oleh bebigehl

'Girls! Wake up!' I hear a teacher say, banging on the door. Why do these teachers love to bang on the doors? I yawn and stretch, accidentally hitting Dontae's face.

'Ow.' He says still sleeping.

'Sorry.' I giggle. He yawns and stretches.

'Morning big'ed.' He smiles sleepily at me.

'Morning big fore'ed.' I grin back. He chuckles. He starts leaning down to kiss me.

'No! I haven't brushed my teeth yet.' I say covering my mouth.

'So?' He moves my hand out the way and leans down to kiss me. His kisses always leave me star struck

'Your lips always taste like candyfloss.' I say randomly. He bursts out laughing then licks my bottom lip. I was too shocked to even react.

'Yours taste like skittles.'

'You need help Tae.' I sigh. I get up and stretch.

'Woii.' Dontae says winking at me. I screw him.

'What time is it?' I ask.

'6.' He replies. I nod.

'Are you gonna shower here or at your room?' I ask.

'Let's just take a shower together innit.' He winks.

'In your dreams Tae.' I say smiling at him.

'Fine.' He starts sulking. I laugh and pick up my things to shower. 'So you aint even gonna hug me or nuttin?'

'Nope. Continue sulking.' His mouth drops. I laugh then roll my eyes. I walk over to him then pat his head.

'Happy now?' I say walking to the shower.

'Watch Jayda, I'll get you back!' He shouts as I lock the door to the shower. I laugh and shower then brush my teeth. When I walk out half an hour later, my room is eerily quiet. I saw my bb flashing. I had a text.

Oii, you take bare long inda shower fam. I looked at your bras and dat, wear the blue one, then went home to shower and dat. I'll see you at breakfast b

I laugh and shake my head cos he had said 'home' when he means 'his room'. The perv look through my bras as well! I start creaming my skin when Nia bursts into the room. I hear her lock the door, breathing heavily.

'What did you do?' I ask not bothering to look up.

'Nuttin.' She says innocently.

'Nia! Gimme back my bludclaart shoe!' I hear Jayden shout. I burst out laughing.

'Shutup! You thought you could get away with it innit?! Ya likkle eediat!' Nia kisses her teeth.

'Watch.' Is all I heard before it became silent.

'What happened?' I say still laughing.

'Your brother is a fucking...' She can't think of a word. 'Argh!' She shouts.

'I know.' I laugh.

'This fool yeah, omds. So last night I got up to the room, I nearly got caught but I breezed and left Michael and Keiara. So I'm in the room. I'm like "I'll sleep in Dontae's bed and you sleep in yours" so we settle down to go sleep yeah and he's like "nah, just come in this bed. I won't try nuttin, I swear" so I'm like skrr, fine. I got up and got into the bed, with distance between us obviously, and this fool pulls me closer and goes "I won't try nuttin man, trust me" so I just left it and didn't move. Then he reaches over and he touched my boob. Then says it was an accident! Why the f*ck would he squeeze my tit if it was an accident?!' She shouts. I start laughing really hard. Jayden is so annoying! 'So I squeezed his d*ck innit and was like "was that a f*cking accident you pr*ck?".'

'Nia!' I gasp in disgust. She laughs.

'And his little friend got happy innit. Then the fool has the audacity to ask me if I'd ever back him head cos my lips are perfect for giving head! So I kicked his dick and slept in Dontae's bed. Then this morning, took one of his Jordans'and breezed.' She grins. He's gonna go mad. It's his limited edition Jordan's.

'You two are just perfect for each other to be honest.' I say shaking my head. She screws me.

'Skrr!'

'But you like him and he likes you. So? You might as well just deal.' I shrug. She kisses her teeth, swears at me in what she thinks is African and goes to shower. The funny thing is, she never denied liking him.

At 7.30 we were ready for breakfast. I decided to keep have my hair up today, no not because of Dontae, becausse Nia wanted to do it. She slicked my hair and after a struggle, she had managed to get up into one. It was now a curly donut bun.

I was wearing blue high waisted jeans, a black knitted jumper and my black Converse. I brought a coat just in case. Also, I didn't know what we were doing today. We locked our room door and went down the stairs to the breakfast hall. I couldn't believe that everyone was here before us, like everyone.

'Finally!' Michael exclaims.

'We didn't even take that long.' Nia's eyebrows furrow in confusion. We sit in the seats everyone had saved for us. On our table, again, was me, Dontae, Jayden, Nia, Keiara, Corey, Sophie, Michael, Jordan and Princess.

'You kl?' Dontae whispers to me whilst placing his hand on my knee, under the table. I turn to face him, a smile stretching across my face as I nod. Dontae smiles back and nods. We stare at each other for like 2 minutes.

'Erm, what are you two doing?' Keiara says then starts spluttering with laughter. Everyone's head whips to our direction and I lower my head as my cheeks went pink. Dontae starts laughing, and soon the whole table was.

'Aww, they were gazing lovingly into each other's eyes.' Corey grins. I screw him.

'Go gaze lovingly into Keiara's eyes.' I snap. The table falls silent as Corey and Keiara glare at me.

'Oooo! Tense!' Michael says breaking the silence. We all laugh.

'Why do you two always act like you're doing a ting?' Jordan shakes his head.

'Because they-!' Nia starts.

'Nia.' I say glaring at her. She giggles. Everyone watches us in confusion. Nia has such a big mouth!

'She knows innit.' Dontae whispers when everyone returned to their general conversations, and food. I nod. 'So does Jayden, and Corahn.'

'Dontae!' I shout by accident. He chuckles. Corey winks at me when he catches my eye and Jayden screws up his face. Looked like a fish out of water.

'Come get some food with me Jayda.' Nia says dragging me up before I can answer. The breakfast was like a buffet, served at the back of the hall. We could have a full English, or Scottish, I don't know. Cereal, toast, normal bread and there was a selection of jam, butter, nutella and marmalade. There was also hot chocolate or orange juice. I got some toast and butter and jam. I hate nutella, it's disgusting. Nia, however, got the full English. I also got some hot chocolate. We sat down at our table and joined the group discussion.

'Where you from Princess?' Michael asks as he slyly licks his lips. I roll my eyes and shake my head. Manhoe.

'Ivory Coast.' She answers blankly.

'Oh, is it. You speak French I swear?'

'Mm.' She replies uninterested whilst buttering her toast. I was silently laughing as Michael's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

'What's funny Jayda?' Michael glares at me.

'Shutup.' I reply biting into my toast.

'Low me some Jayda.' Jayden says.

'No.' I say with my mouth full.

'Erghhh!' Sophie exclaims. I laugh.

'You're a creature fam.' Jayden says, his face has a look of disgust.

'Ahlie!' Dontae agrees. I screw all off them and eat in my toast in peace.

'Ok! Students, listen up please!'

Mr Smith shouts when the dining hall is empty except from our school. We all go quiet and look at him.

'We need to hand out your activity pamphlet so we're allowing you to get into groups of 10, so we shall have 6 groups. There will be 2 teachers for each group however, the 2 maturist groups will have one teacher. So please get into groups now and we will give you your activity planner.'

Everyone immediately got up, looking for groups. We were basically already in one: me, Nia, Sophie, Keiara, Dontae, Jayden, Michael, Corahn and Jordan.

'Guys, we need one more person.' I say as I count our group.

'Um, hi?' I hear Princess say.

'Oh yeah! Forgot you was here Princess. You're bare quiet!' Nia says squeezing Princess' cheek. I laugh. So our group was complete. We had to sit down in our groups.

'Right, you guys are Group 4.' Miss Shauna says writing down our names.

'Miss, be our teacher please.' Corahn says.

'Hmm, you guys might need two teachers.' She says.

'Nah Miss! Jayda's here and she's like a teacher!' Michael says.

'What?' I say screwing up my face. After begging a lot, we convince Mr Smith to let Miss Shauna be our only teacher. I mean they convinced Mr Smith. To be honest, it was a stupid idea, I mean we have all the trouble-makers in our group. Jayden, Dontae, Corey...I don't know how Miss is gonna cope.

She handed each of us our daily activity guide.

Sunday: 9.00am-10am: Finding the beach

10am-11.30am: Analysing the erosion of rocks and cliffs at the beach

11.30am-12.00pm: Break

12.00pm-13.00pm: Writing up essay about erosion of rocks

13.00pm-14.00pm: Lunch

14.00pm- 14.30pm: Make a presentation about activities today

14.30pm-15.00pm- Present presentation to everyone else

15.00pm-17.30pm- Visit Rock Erosion Museum

17.30pm-18.30pm- Journey back to Creative Learning Centre

18.30pm-19.00pm- Free time

19.00pm-20.00pm- Dinner

20.00pm-21.00pm- Quiz Night

21.00pm-22.00pm- Free time

22.00pm- Shutdown

My face visually drops as I look at today's plan. Rock erosion? Please, just kill me. Like right now.

'How the fuck are we spending all day about rock erosion? Please, explain to me cos I'm confused?' I hear Princess say. I burst out laughing. She's right! What the actual?! I thought this was meant to e fun. It was only 8.45am so we had 15 minutes to go.

Yay.

'Alright! Group 4, come along.' Miss Shauna says. We all walk miserably over to her.

'Miss, why the fuu...' Corey trails off when he sees Miss Shauna's glare.

'Miss, why are we doing rock erosion?' I ask.

'Innit! Marcel and them get to go rock climbing!' Corey whines.

'We have different subjects every day. Unfortunately, we have rock erosion today.' Miss Shauna says.

We're all given different direction sheets.

'Miss, I think we should split up to see who finds the beach first.' Corahn suggests.

'Hmm. Alright.' Miss Shauna says. See! This is why I like her, she's so fun. 'So we'll have Jayda, Corahn...'

'Nah, what about girls versus boys Miss?' Corahn grins. Miss Shauna nods.

'And the losing team has to do whatever the winning team says.'

'Yeah!' We all agree.

'But I think you should go with the delinquents Miss.' Keiara says.

We all agree. Miss Shauna goes over some rules and instructions for us.

'If you get lost blow your whistles girls. We'll meet you there!' Miss Shauna says.

'Since I'm probably never gonna see you again, bye Jay.' Dontae says then hugs me. I laugh at his dramatic face, he actually thinks he's never gonna see me again. He leans down and I close my eyes, anticipating his soft lips on mine but instead, I feel them on my cheek. I open my eyes as my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

'Did I not tell you I'd get you back?' He whispers in my ear before smirking and walking off. So, because I didn't have a shower with him he's not gonna kiss me? Fool. I actually like his lips as well.

'Aww, Jayda's sexually frustrated cos Dontae didn't kiss her.' Keiara coos.

'Suck out.' I mutter aggressively. This causes everyone to laugh.

'You two always act like you're doing a ting, you might as well.' Keiara shrugs.

'They are!' Nia blurts out then covers her mouth quickly.

'Nia!' I say with wide eyes.

'Sorry.' She mouths, smiling widely.

'Aww!' Keiara squeals.

'Since when?!' Sophie says grinning teeth. I sigh and can't help the smile that spreads across my face.

'Yesterday.' I admit.

'Pass me my £10 biatch!' Nia exclaims, holding out her hand in Keiara's direction. Keiara kisses her hand and stuffs her hand in her pocket. She digs out £10 and slams it into Nia's hand dramatically. Nia's grin extends as she shoves the money in her bra.

'Pleasure doing business with you sugarplum.'

'Can't believe you two actually betted on my life.' I tut.

'They made a bet about when you and Dontae would start dealing?' Princess says with wide eyes. I nod.

'My supposed friends.' I sigh. Princess laughs.

'Soooo?' Keiara says grinning at me.

'So what?' I ask.

'Details!' She screeches. I sigh and recite everything that Dontae had said to me. By the time I had finished, we realised we were lost.

'Well done Sophie! You were meant to be reading the instructions!'

'It's not my fault I don't know my right and left, gosh! 'Sophie exclaims.

'You, you don't know your right or left?' I try to suppress my laughter. I don't mine either but shh!

'No one ever taught me.' She sulks. I take the sheet from her and eventually we start getting somewhere. We end up at a graveyard. Shit.

'Jayda! For suck sake!' Nia exclaims. She hates graveyards.

'These instructions are wrong.' I shake my head analysing them. I had made sure I followed exactly what they said so why are we at a graveyard? Just then, I get a text. We need wifi for bbm in Scotland.

Having fun at the graveyard? ;)

From: Dontae: 09:33am.

I mentally curse him.

'The boys sabotaged our instructions.' I sigh.

'What?! I knew it!' Princess exclaims. This is why Corahn was so eager to make it a competition.

'What do we do? They probably planned this so we would have to do what they say.' Nia sighs.

'I say we play along. We don't snake to Miss and we do what they want.' Keiara says. Sophie, Nia and Princess stare at her in disbelief but I realise what she means.

'Whilst planning revenge. 'I smile.

'OHHHH.' They say in unison. We plan our revenge whilst trying to find the beach. Finding the beach was simple, we just had to follow the direction of the wind. However, the planning was harder; the revenge had to be epic.

We eventually got to the beach half an hour later.

'Finally!' Corahn grins when he sees us.

'Girls! I would've thought you got here first.' Miss Shauna exclaims when she sees us.

'We musta read the instructions wrong.' I say. Dontae catches my eye and he winks at me. I smile back. Just you wait Dontae, just you wait.

'Well now we have an hour and a half to analyse the rock erosion on those cliffs.'Miss Shauna points to some high cliffs.

'Do we have to climb up there?' I ask in horror.

'Yep. Fun.' Miss Shauna says in mock enthusiasm.

'It's cold, and I'm scared of heights.' I say.

'Your hubby Dontae will carry you.' Michael winks. I screw him and turn to Dontae.

'Jayden.' Is all he has to say.

'You and Nia have big mouths.' I screw Jayden. He and Nia had told everyone we were dealing and it had only been a day.

'Shutup before I withdraw my permission from your relationship.' Jayden screws me back. I burst out laughing. Does he think he's some boss? We start this long trek up the cliffs. They were rock as well. What if I fell and cracked my skull open?

'I'm surprised you lot aint snaked to Miss yet. 'Dontae puts arm around my shoulder.

'Snaked about what?' I ask innocently. The plan was to act like I never got Dontae's text so they can't suspect that we're planning anything.

'Didn't you get my text?' He asks, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

'No. I turned my phone off. What text Dontae? What did you do?' I ask pretending to be angry.

'Nuttin. It was nuttin.' I see him try to hide his smile. Idiot.

'Hmm. Whatever.' I pretend to be convinced but unconvinced. I should be an actress to be honest.

'You remember the bet tho? You lot have to do anything we tell you to?'

'Oh yeah. If it's anything stupid, I'll hurt you.' I roll my eyes. He just grins and licks his lips.

'Nah. Don't worry, we sorted every ting out.' He pecks my cheek. Shit. They were planning this from the very beginning.

'What do we have to do?' I ask wearily.

'Don't worry, you'll see tonight.' He winks. Stomach, butterflies, don't wink at me please. I nod. It takes us half an hour to trek up the massive cliff and it was even colder up there! I zipped up my coat and kept my hands in my pockets.

'Here's the sheets. You need to answer these questions.'

'Miss, how are we supposed to write if it's this cold?' I ask. I can't even bend my fingers.

'Just try.' She smiles warmly at me. I nod glumly. My hand writing ended up being atrocious. An hour later we were nearly back at our 'house' for break. If I tell you it was -10000000000 degrees, I wouldn't even be exaggerating. How dare they make us trek to a beach in this weather? I swear that's a health and safety hazard? We all rush into the warm building.

We were met by the rest of our school.

'Hi Dontae!' Cassie smiles. Skrr! He just airs her, good. Nia burst out laughing.

'Airtime! Oxygen outchea!' She shouts laughing. I couldn't help laughing as well, why is she so neeky? We all get lead into some room. There were sofas, pool tables, a TV, Mac computers, it was sucha buff room!

'This is the room you got to for break, boys and girls. It will always be open and I've booked it specially this week so no other schools will come in here.' Mr Smith announces. We all cheer.

'Well, you have half an hour.' He smiles and all the teachers exit the room.

I plop down in front of the Mac computer. I wanna take pictures!

'Tae! Comeeee!' I squeal. He walks over to me.

'Wah'um?' He asks. I roll my eyes.

'Take pictures with me!' I grin. He pulls my chair out the way and stands in front of the camera. When I tell you this boy is vain...omds. I pull my chair back and kick his shin.

'Idiot.' I mutter. He screws me. 'I meant take pictures with me.' Then he lifts me off the chair and sits down. 'So I'm gonna stand yeah?'

'Can you wait?' He rolls his eyes and pulls me down onto his lap. I pick the first theme which was pop art.

'Smile!' I demand. He forces a fake smile on his face and I turn around to screw him. He took the picture and it was him fake smiling whilst I was screwing him.

'Ayy, everyone listen the fuck up!' I hear Keiara shout. Everyone gradually quietens. My eyebrows furrow as I divert my attention to her, Nia and Sophie. They were all grinning at me. This seems suspicious. 'Gwarn Nia!' Nia gets up and stands on the pool table.

'Make sure you don't break that table!' I hear Jayden shout from somewhere.

'Suck suttin long.' Nia screws him. Then her face breaks out into a wide grin. 'Basically yeah, I wanted everyone to know that Dontae Taylor..' Oh shit, I see where this is going. 'And Jayda Michaels are finally doing a ting!' She cheers. I make a mental note to shave her eyebrows off tonight. Most people start 'aww'ing and clapping and cheering.

'Skeen. Did they just get married tho?' Jayden says exactly what I was thinking. I feel my cheeks burn and Dontae was just laughing. Twats. I feel someone, well people, watching me and I look up to be met by Cassie and her crews' deadly glares. Chennai just gazes at me blankly, not screwing but not smiling. Her face was just neutral. O..kay, weirdo.

Everyone soon goes back to their own things so me and Dontae continue taking pictures. I giggled as I view the picture we just took. Dontae had decided to do a gang sign so I copied him, we looked hardddd! We take pictures for like 15 minutes. I did mention, Dontae is vain. In one picture, he pushed me out the way and grinned into the camera. I punched him for that.

We were scrolling through the pictures when one caught my eye. I was staring at something, not focusing on the camera, with my eyebrows furrowed slightly, whilst Dontae was just staring at me, his eyes looked like they were sparkling and he had a slight smile on his face. I placed my hand on my heart.

'Aww!' I squeal. It was actually really nice.

'Shullup.' Dontae says. I pinch his thigh. I sent all the pictures to myself and Dontae.

'Nia! Come take pictures with me!' I scream. Nia runs across the room, along with Keiara, Sophie, Michael, Corey, Jayden and Jordan. It was like someone had just announced there was free chicken. That's how fast they ran. Soon, we were all crowded round the computer.

'Ayy man! You can't even see my sexy face!' Dontae says pushing my head forward. We take so many pictures, it was actually live. Nia, being the idiot that she is, wanted to click the mouse so we're all posing and the countdown starts, except when it gets to 0 we're still posing but the picture never got took. The spastic Nia had clicked on Video by mistake. It took us like 10 seconds to realise.

'OHHHHH.' We all say simultaneously.

'Wagwan London!' Corey shouts.

'London can't hear us, you twat.' I shake my head. We start talking to the camera, not sure why.

'Here are the newly wedded couple!' Everyone separates to show me and Dontae in the camera. I visually see my cheeks go pink.

'Shut up!' I manage to squeak out. Dontae laughs and pecks my lips.

'AWWW.' They all screech, even Corey. Jayden just screwed up his face.

'No!' He says putting his hand in between us.

'Calm ya tits love.' Nia says.

'Suck my dick.' Jayden retaliates.

'No thanks, I've had enough tic tacs' today.' Nia smiles briefly.

'OOOOOOO.' We chorus.

'Yeah, you need tic tacs' to get rid of the smell of my dic-.'

'OKAY!' I cut them off. 'Bye London.' I smile at the camera and cut the video. Half an hour later, we were in the computer room typing up our essays on rock erosion. This place was actually big! I didn't even know they had a computer room!

'Jayda man, help me.' Dontae whines.

'Wait!' I snap. He huffs and folds his arms. He acts like such a child. I finish typing my sentence then turn to him.

'What?' I ask turning around to face him.

'What am I meant to be writing?' He asks. I look at his computer and see he's only written one sentence.

Suttin bout rocks and shit.

I sigh deeply. I change his title to something more appropriate and hand him my sheet.

'Just copy this, alright?' He nods.

'Follow me toilet first.' He says standing up.

'No.' I say disgusted.

'Just come.' He says pulling me up.

'Where are you two going?' Miss Shauna says raising an eyebrow.

'Jayda don't know where the toilets are Miss.' Dontae smiles innocently. She nods, even though she looks unconvinced. I follow him out the classroom.

'I do know where the toilets are and they're in that direction.' I say pointing in the opposite direction in which we were walking. He just grabs my hand and holds it in his and walks to some box room.

'How do you find these rooms?' I ask once we're in the tiny room. It was so small that I had to stand so close to Dontae, causing me to feel his breath on my face. He shrugs.

'I just wanted to be alone with you.' He says quietly, pulling me closer. I just smile up at him. He starts leaning down to kiss me and I was momentarily distracted by the anticipation of his lips until I remembered the plan. I turn my head so his lips land on my cheek. Shit, how am I meant to resist his lips? He pulls away and looks puzzled then he chuckles.

'Is this payback for this morning?' He asks. I remember the way he kissed my cheek this morning to get back at me.

'Yes.'I fold my arms and narrow my eyes at him.

'So, you're not gonna kiss me, nah?' He whispers then places his lips on my neck. I froze at the feel of his lips. He starts nibbling on my neck then gradually trails up until he reaches my lips. He repeats his question.

'N-no.'I whisper. He kisses the corner of my mouth.

'Really?' He whispers. I gulp and nod. The plan wasn't exactly affecting him like it was meant to. It was affecting me more. He goes back to my neck and my arms involuntary wrap themselves around his neck. When his head comes back up, I accidentally on purpose press my lips against his. I sigh into his mouth as he kisses me slowly.

Oops, Nia, Keiara and Sophie are gonna kill me. He eventually pulls away laughing.

'Fuck off Dontae.'I kiss my teeth. I wasn't supposed to kiss him and now look what he made me do. Twat.

'I don't know why you even attempted to resist me Jayda.' He mumbles and before I know it, his lips are on mine again. His hands lower to my waist and he pulls me closer, if that's possible. I curse myself in my head when realise that I've joined in the kiss. Our mouths moved in sync and his hand slowly crept up my top. When I felt his warm hand on my bare stomach, I came to my senses.

'Stay away from me Dontae!' I groan in frustration. He chuckles as I storm out the cupboard. I powerwalk back to the computer room and am met by Nia's accusing glare. She motions for me to come with her fingers.

'Hey.' I smile weakly.

'Where did you go?' She asks, glaring at me.

'Toilet?'I say hopefully.

'So why have you got a love bite?' She asks. Shit.

'Jayda! You didn't kiss him, did you?'

Keiara gazes into my eyes, to see if I would lie. I bite down on my bottom lip and avert my gaze.

'JAYDA!' They shout at me.

'It's not my fault! You try not kissing him when he has you cornered in some box room. 'I mutter whilst folding my arms.

'So you went to some room, yeah?' I need to be quiet.

'How many times?' Soph sighs. I close my eyes, getting ready to feel pain.

'Twice.' I reply in a mouse voice. I don't feel any pain so I open one eye to be met by Nia's flying hand. I duck just in time.

'Kiss him again. I dare you Jayda Taylor.' She warns with a straight face. My face goes blank.

'My last name is Michaels!' I huff in annoyance before stomping away. Dontae strolls calmly into the classroom and goes back to his seat next to me. He just winks at me.

'You can fuck off too.' I screw him. He bursts out laughing.

'What did I do now?' He asks. I just ignore him and continue my work. I hear him laugh and stiffen when he pecks my cheek and whispers 'Tonight, yeah.'

This plan best work.

**

It was 2.03pm and we were meant to be organising a group presentation to show everyone in exactly 27 minutes but I was left doing all the work with Princess whilst the boys were talking and laughing loudly, and Nia, Keiara and Sophie were finalising the plan for tonight.

So, obviously me and Princess were left to do all the work.

'Jayda?' I heard Dontae ask. I stop typing and turn around to face him.

'What?'

'You still have that red lacy bra innit?' He says. Everyone goes quiet. Omds. Why would he ask that out loud?

'Yes?' I reply quietly

'Kl kl.' He grins and turns around. I sigh and turn back around, my face red.

'Woii.' Princess nudges me and winks. I screw her.

'See! We need to talk about our plan!' Nia hisses. I actually agree. The boys were planning something big.

'Help us with this then we can talk.' They agree and finally help us. We finished the presentation within 15 minutes.

'Alrighty. Now, we can talk.' Princess grins. We lower our voices and sit in a circle.

'So basically, we know they're planning to do something sexual...'

Our plan seemed epic.

We were going to pay along, get dressed in what they tell us to and then 'use our sexiness', as Keiara put it, to seduce them. We get them to strip to their boxers and make them come into our rooms. Obviously, we won't be there. Then when we're certain that they're in our rooms, in boxers, we walk in and scream then snake them to the teachers so they will be banned from the next day's activity.

After we've explained it to each other, we get over gassed and high five neekily.

'Skrrr. Why are the girls getting gassed cos they finished the presentation?' Michael says. Then they burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing ever. We all start at them, straight-faced.

'Skeen, are you amusing tho?' Princess says screwing all of them dirtily. Then she says something in a different language.

'Estúpido puta's.' I add my two pence then kiss my teeth.

'Ayy, she speaks Spanish now but I'ma have her speaking Chinese tonight!' Dontae says grinning, then winks at me. All the boys get him gassed and spud him. I screw him. They actually planned all of this out properly, so have we though.

'Guys! Have you finished your presentation?' Miss Shauna says entering the classroom.

'Yeah Miss. Our presentation is buff, like yourself.' Corahn winks at Miss Shauna. Miss Shauna sighs and faces Corahn.

'You are not allowed to speak to me like that, alright? I am your teacher. Maybe if you were 10 years older, okay?' She says in a patronising tone.

'So, you're saying I'm buff Miss?!' Corey days getting gassed, bare sitting up straight and grinning teeth Miss Shauna's face drops. She just decides to ignore him.

'Well, we're going to be presenting in here so set yourselves up!'

Luckily, me and Princess were smart enough to print off the presentation and label each part so everyone had a chance to speak. There was 9 slides and 10 of us. So one of us needed to just click on the next slide.

'Um, Soph! Do you wanna just click the next slide?' I ask cos she seems nervous. She nods quickly.

Soon, everyone starts piling in and sitting down so we go and stand at the front of the room, where there is a whiteboard. We start our presentation.

'Ayo! Listen up yeah! Basically this is our presentation on them rocks that crumble.' Jayden says. All he had to say was "welcome to group4's presentation on rock erosion" that's all!

'Rock erosion, you spaz.' I mutter aggressively but everyone heard and laughs. Well, long story short, the presentation was a complete and utter flop. Sophie didn't do the slides at the right time. The boys decided to make up words of their own even though it was not written on their paper. I was constantly reminding Dontae not to touch me since we were presenting and constantly shouting at the boys to say the right thing. Whilst Nia and Keiara decided to have a chat in the middle of the presentation about how big Cassie's forehead is, not even trying to be discreet.

It was just a flop.

'Well...' Mr Arnold coughs. 'That was...unique.' He finally says after a long, awkward silence. I sigh in defeat. I still have the rest of the day with these retards and its only 3pm.

After our flop, we all had to get ready to go to the Rock Erosion museum.

Such fun.

*

At 5.00pm we were on the way back to the Creative Learning Centre. We nearly got banned from the museum, Miss Shauna had to beg.

'Sorry Miss.' I sigh. She smiles wearily at me. The boys had thought it was funny to scare little kids who were at the exhibition then to run around like 3 year olds, touching everything they saw. We were seated on the coach. The boys were on one side and the girls on the other.

Dontae was sitting next to me on the girl's side.

'Jayda?' He says holding my hand in his.

'Tae?' I reply yawning.

'If I asked you to give me head, what would you say?'

'Why do you think there is a possibility of me ever giving you head?' I roll my eyes.

'But what if you had to do it, like it was part of a deal?' I know where this is going. They actually think we're gonna give them head tonight! I decided to play along.

'Oh, well that changes everything. I guess I'll have to do it.' I shrug.

'Swear down?!' He says getting gassed. I nod. Idiot.

'Kl kl.'

'Do you wanna tell me what you're planning now?' I ask batting my eyelashes at him. He chuckles.

'No.' My eyebrows furrow, I thought he was gonna tell me as well.

'Pleaseee.' I whine. He shakes his head.

'Actually, maybe if you pay me somehow.' He smiles cheekily at me. I narrow my eyes at him.

'Pay you how?' I ask. He shrugs.

'You tell me.' I roll my eyes and peck his cheek.

'What's the plan?' I grin. His face screws up.

'You think that's paying me?' He asks.

'...Yes.' I answer.

'Nah, my lips are cold.'

'Warm them up then.' I say in confusion.

'I can't warm them up by myself, can I?'

'Oh!' I say finally realising.

'Yeah, oh.' He mimics me. I reach up and rub his lips with my hands for 5 seconds. He stares at me straight-faced. I burst out laughing.

'I was just joking.' I roll my eyes. I lean towards him and press my lips against his. I don't think I can ever get tired of his lips.

'Jayda and Dontae!' I hear Miss Shauna say. I pull away.

'Sorry Miss.' I say quietly.

'N'awww.' Nia says turning around to look at us.

'Are you gonna tell me now?' I whisper.

'Nah.' He pecks my lip then smiles calmly at me.

'Alright. Fine Dontae, fine.' I decide to air him for the rest of the evening, until the plan of course.

'What time-.' He starts but I cut him off

'Nia?'

'Yeah bubs?' She turned around.

'How's life?' I smile. She looks at me in confusion.

'I was talking to you Jayda.' Dontae says.

'Erm, fine?' Nia says.

'That's good.' I say still smiling. I hear Dontae laugh.

'Jayda, I'm sorry.'

'What did he do now?' Nia shakes her head.

'He made me kiss him.' I say sulkily.

'Like you two aren't always kissing, anyway.' Nia rolls her eyes.

'Yeah, but he sold me a dream Nia!' They both burst out laughing.

'Just kiss and make up.' Nia says before turning around.

'Fine, I'll talk to Keiara.' I say loudly.

'Nah, talk to your hubby babe.' Keiara says. I sigh in frustration.

'Mikey!' I shout.

'Yeah?' Michael says turning around.

'How's life?' I smile.

'Did you and Dontae break up or suttin?' He asks, amusement in his voice.

'Flip off.' I mutter aggressively.

'You can't air me forever Jayda.' Dontae pulls me into his arms. I rest my head on his chest but still ignore him.

'Jayda?' He says. Airtime. 'Jay?'Airtime x2. 'You know you love me.' He whispers in my ear then pecks my cheek gently. It was impossible to stop the smile that spread across my face. I bury my face deeper into his chest.

'You gonna talk to me yet?' I shake my head.

'Ite.' He nods. I manage to air him for the rest of the journey "home". Except when he told me if I kiss him again he'd actually tell me the plan. I shouldn't have believed him; the twat sold me another dream.

'Since we had to leave the museum early due to some people's behaviour...' Miss Shauna glares at the boys. 'We have arrived back earlier than expected so you have free time until dinner which is at 7.' She smiles then walks off. I walk off to my room, not waiting for anyone.

'Ayy, wait Jayda!' Guess who? 'Why you walking so fast?' Dontae smiles down at me. I look at him in distaste before diverting my attention. Luckily I had the key so I open the door to my room. To my dismay, Dontae walks in too, soon followed by Nia and to my further dismay; Jayden.

'Nia, tell the rats in our room to evacuate please.' I say.

'What did you do to her?' Jayden says to Dontae, laughing.

'Sold her a dream, twice.' Dontae bursts out laughing. I screw him, he's not amusing.

'Anyway, we're in here cos we need to pick out what you lot are wearing tonight.' Jayden rubs his hands together.

'What do you mean?' Nia asks curiously.

'Our deal innit.' Jayden smiles at her. Nia groans. They start rifling through our draws. I sigh and look over at Nia who looks quite scared.

'This.' Jayden grins, holding up some tiny boxers. 'And this.' His grin widens as he shows Nia her blue bra that seemed too inappropriate for her to have. It was all lingerie-y.

'Naah, nu-uh.' Nia shakes her head. Jayden nods.

'When did you get these?' Dontae says holding up some red panties and a matching red lacy bra. His mouth was hanging open whilst I was confused. I swear my mum packed my suitcase? She always does this though. Tryna get me to wear all this lacy crap cos its 'sophisticated' then I have to tell her that no one's gonna see it. Her reply is always along the lines of 'if you want to look good, you have to feel good', who said I wanted to look good?!

'When did you get that?' Jayden says, his eyebrows furrowed. I shrug.

'Mum packed my suitcase.'

'That's a bit raunchy Jayda!' Nia says winking at me.

'You are definitely wearing this.' Dontae grins. I groan in frustration. 'Ah shit, tonight Jayda.' Dontae says excitedly then bites down on his lip. Now I was scared. What if our plan don't work? We're gonna be stuck doing what the boys tell us to do. Shit shit, double shit.

They finally left, after Dontae kept staring at me with that look in his eyes. The boy was horny.

Me and Nia spent most of our free time finalising every bit of our plan to the last detail.

Plan Karma is a Biatch was a go! Keiara and Sophie suddenly run into our room.

'You lot scared me!' Nia says holding her chest.

'Did the boys pick "outfits" for you?' Keiara asks.

'Yes!' Me and Nia shout.

'Omds! Corahn picked mine, its basically nothing!' Keiara says.

'Ahlie!' I agree. 'Who picked yours Sophie?'

'Michael, he picked Princess' as well cos Jordan don't want to be part of it. The boy was talking about threesomes.' Sophie's face cringes in disgust.

'Alright girlies. The plan starts now. We have to use our sexiness to our advantage. So flirt at every chance you get. I don't care what you have to do, do it. Put makeup on, show your tits and batty, err'thang!' Keiara grins.

'Woii! We in here, tunup tunup!' Nia starts singing.

'Where's them bitches?! Tunup tunup!' We all sing in unison.

'Girls! Dinner!' A teacher says knocking at our door.

'I shall see you guys looking buff at dinner!' Keiara salutes then leaves our room. Sophie just sighs and shakes her head at Keiara's weirdness then trails after her. Nia tips her makeup bag on her bed then starts rummaging through it quickly.

She throws some lip gloss and mascara at me.

'Hurry then!' I roll my eyes at her panicked state then go to the mirror in the bathroom and apply the mascara and lip gloss. I'm not going to lie, the lip gloss made my lips look so nice! It was pink but not too bright. Like a pinky, reddy, purplely colour. The mascara also made my eyes pop. By the time I walked out the bathroom, Nia looked different! I was only in there for 5 minutes! She had taken her hair out of the messy bun she had and it cascaded down her shoulders in a curly mess, it looked so nice! Like she just got out of bed but her hair hadn't gone to that extreme messy point but it was still messy, I can't explain it but it looked nice. She had put on dark red lipstick and eyeliner, as well as mascara.

We finally left out room and went to the dining hall. All the schools were here. We found our table and sat down in the last remaining seats. I could feel Dontae's eyes on me as I sat down.

'Jayda?' He says quietly. I turn to him and just blink. 'Why do you look suddenly buffer?'

I burst out laughing. Does that even make sense? I just shake my head. I turn to see Nia flirting with Jayden, Keiara flirting with Corahn and Princess and Sophie both tryna fight for Michael's attention! I was the only one airing the person I'm supposed to be "seducing".

'Tae?' I say biting down on my bottom lip.

'Mm?' He says staring at my lips.

'What's for dinner today?' I had to keep my laughter in. I don't know how to seduce boys! What am I supposed to say?!

'Ah, I don't even know. But I'm looking at suttin spicier than what we're gonna eat.' He says winking. I laugh loudly then try to tone it down to a giggle to sound "flirtatious"

'You idiot!'

'Do you know where the toilets are?' He asks me. I nod in confusion, he also does. 'I beg you show me.' He whines.

'But..food...' I say looking towards the kitchen where our food was currently being prepared.

'It'll take 2 seconds, I swear.'

I roll my eyes and nod. He grins as we leave our table and I start directing him to the toilets. The girls toilets tho, I don't know where the boys' one's are. I turn around to face Dontae when we get to the door of the girls toilets.

'I thought you knew where the toilets were?' I ask in confusion but he suddenly pushes me through the door and puts his lips on mine. His lips never leave mine as he picks me up and places me on the surface, near to the sink. He wasn't even worried that anyone, anyone could walk in right now. He stands in between my legs and I wrap them around him. I wasn't supposed to be doing this! He nibbles on my bottom lip which causes me to sigh into his mouth.

I tell you no lie when I say lip biting is the biggest turn on.

I manage to slightly push him away.

'No Donate.' I say breathing hard on his lips.

'Jayda man.' He whines.

'No.' I say firmly, pushing him away.

'You saving it for tonight, innit.' He winks. I screw him and jump down off the sink. I fix my lipgloss then leave the toilets, with him trailing after me.

'Ah shit, I can just imagine your body tonight.' He had that look in his eyes again. I roll my eyes and run away from him.

'Why you running Jayda?' Dontae laughs and effortlessly catches me. I huff and puff.

'You have that look in your eyes.'

'What look?' His mouth stretches into a little smile.

'That look.' I say narrowing my eyes at him. He chuckles and licks his lips.

'Don't worry. You can sort it tonight. Nah, you will sort it tonight.' He grins cheekily. I reach up to slap him but he jogs away. We enter the canteen place and sit down at our table.

'Where did you two disappear to?' Michael grins at me.

'I went toilet.' I say looking at our starter which consisted of garlic bread and some type of dip.

'You two always seem to be going toilet. 'Nia says raising an eyebrow.

'I have a weak bladder.' I smile in her direction.

'Mmhm.' She glares at me in warning.

The food tonight was actually decent. For our main meal we had chips, sausages and baked beans with something called haggis. I didn't eat the haggis tho, it was nasty. For dessert we had éclairs with ice cream inside. It was buff!

'Girls and boys! Unfortunately quiz night has been cancelled tonight due to the person organising it, being ill. You have free time until shut down.' Mr Smith says to us.

I was scared when we were told we have free time till 10. Then I realised something as we were walking to our rooms. I stop and wait for all the boys to walk past me then run to Nia.

'Nia!' I whisper.

'Whaaat?'

'We wanna get the boys caught after shutdown, right? So they won't be allowed to go to the activities tomorrow?' I say quietly. Nia nods. 'It's only 8 now, we have 2 hours. What are we gonna do for 2 hours?!'

'Shit! We'll have to distract them.' She says thinking. She calls Keiara, Soph and Princess over to tell them our little mishap.

'Okay, we do that thing we did before. Room switcheroo? And we distract them for like 1 hour. We stall their plan and then tell them we'd rather do their plan in our room..' Keiara says.

'Yeah, but what about the other hour? And we can only make them go to our room at the last minute cos there's gonna be 2 of them in each of our rooms and I think they'll clock.' Princess adds. We rack our brains.

'Alright...' Nia starts. Our plan was to distract them for 1 hour and 45 minutes; I would go to Dontae's room, Jayden would go to mine, Keiara would go to Corahn's, Michael and Princess would go to Sophie's. Then in the last 15 minutes we tell them that we should do whatever they want us to do in our rooms and tell them to meet us at our room. So Jayden and Dontae will be in mine and Nia's room and Corahn and Michael will be in Soph and Keiara's room. We will all meet at Princess' room then venture downstairs and lock our doors so the boys are locked inside. We'll wait till 10pm exactly then open our doors and scream as loud as possible, teachers will come downstairs, see the boys in our room, we act dumbfounded, they're not allowed to go to tomorrow's activities.

We are smart.

'Good luck girls. May the force of God be with you.' I say before we all split up and travel to our destinations. I trail up the stairs to Dontae's room, I'm too scared to get the lift by myself. What if I get stuck, and no one will know so I'll just die by myself in a lift. I get to Dontae's door and breathe deeply before lightly knocking on the door. I was actually scared of being alone with Dontae, especially if he's still horny.

'You alright?' Dontae says opening the door and hugging me. I nod and step into the room. I sit down on his bed.

'So..' I say. He brings out his iPad.

'Yeah, when did you get an iPad? And I thought we weren't allowed any devices except our phones?' I ask in confusion.

'You should know me by now Jay.' He chuckles. It was a white iPad. I think it was the iPad Air. Stupid, illegally-rich boy.

'Lemme play a game.' I grin, crossing my legs.

'No.' He scoffs.

'Taeeeee.' I whine. I stick out my bottom lip and try to look cute.

'You look demented.' He laughs and hands me his iPad then sits next to me. I grin and go to his pictures.

'You said you wanted to play a game, not look at my pictures.' He says rolling his eyes. Obviously he had already taken pictures of himself. There was some cute pictures of Amari. It was terrifying that he was already posing like Dontae. Then there was an absolutely adorable picture of Amari and Angel.

'Aww!' I squeal. They looked like brother and sister. Amari had his arm protectively draped over Angel's shoulder whilst she grinned into the camera with her head in her hands. 'I want my children to look like them.' I sigh happily.

'Luckily you're getting married to me, they have my genes.' He winks at me. I roll my eyes and scroll to the next picture. It was a picture of Lamar; Dontae's younger brother. I feel like such a perv since he's only 12 but I'm sorry, he is actually buff.

'You know if Lamar was my age, I think we would've been going out instead of you and me.' I sigh dreamily. Dontae pushes me.

'He's 12 Jayda and he aint even buff.' Dontae's face screws up. I laugh.

'Aww, don't worry. No one could ever replace you.' I peck his lips then go back to his iPad. Lamar had taken multiple pictures of himself on Dontae's iPad along with Amari, Angel and Chris; Dontae's older brother.

'Let's take a picture. I have no pictures of you on here.' Dontae says taking the iPad out my hands.

'Okay.' I grin. He sits behind me and places me in between his legs. We take loads of funny pictures and it seems like I've distracted him about the plan, if only for half an hour. Dontae was now doing push ups while I was playing Flow free.

I paused the game and looked down at Dontae. He was only in some grey Nike jogging bottoms. I could see sweat forming on his chest and forehead. I could also see his pacs.

It suddenly got very hot in the room. I clear my throat and focus back to the game. Then someone starts face timing Dontae. How the fuck did he get wifi?! I see that it was Chelsea so I answer.

'Yoo.' A deep voice says. That's not Chelsea. A figure comes to the camera and I see it was Chris. My eyes go wide. When I say that he is beautiful, he's actually beautiful. He's like a God.

'Is that Jayda?' He asks. I nod, too scared to speak. I act like a love-struck teenager around him, well I am a love-struck teenager.

'So you can't talk now?' I see the amusement dancing in his eyes.

'Hi.' I squeak out.

'Who is it Jayda?' Dontae asks me.

'Chris.' I say to Dontae.

'How's life young gee?' Chris says. I clear my throat.

'Fine.' I say smiling.

'Ayy, is that Jayda?!' I hear a voice say in the background. I instantly recognised it as Lamar.

'Lamar!' I squeal excitedly. His grinning face comes into the camera.

'So you can scream for this rat but you can't even say hi to me, nah?' Chris says laughing. I smile shyly. Dontae comes next to me, a towel around his neck.

'Wagwan?' He says sitting next to me and placing the iPad at angle so that they could see both of us.

'Yo. How's Ireland?' Lamar says sniggering.

'It's Scotland, you dick'ed.' Dontae says laughing.

'So why's it so quiet? And why are you in a room with Jayda on your ones?' Chris asks with an eyebrow raised.

'We got free time innit and Jayda's doing me a favour.' Dontae winks at me.

'Ohoh.' Chris says nodding in understanding.

'Wait, am I missing something here?' Lamar asks, his face scrunched up in confusion.

'Aww, you're so cute.' I squeal at Lamar. They all chuckle.

'You better watch out that Lamar don't steal your girl.' Chris says.

'NAH! Chat shit!' Lamar says in shock. 'Jayda and Dontae are doing a ting?!'

'Nah, you don't say.' Chris says.

'What happened to you waiting for me Jayda?' Lamar says, frowning. I laugh.

'Aww, sorry.'

'Maybe when you grow some pubes.' Dontae says.

'Suck out.' Lamar kisses his teeth. It was so funny cos Lamar's voice was in the process of breaking so it wasn't fully deep yet but it wasn't squeaky high. They all have their brotherly banter for a bit and I just watch, laughing.

'We should have a family reunion guys.' I speak up after a while.

'Scrape out Jayda.' Chris says. Once I get used to how beautiful he is, I can actually converse with him normally, believe it or not.

'Chris!' I say in shock. 'You're supposed to be the nice one.' I say folding my arms.

'So, what one am I?' Lamar says laughing.

'The sweet boy.' I say grinning at him.

'You mean the buff boy.' His eyebrows furrow.

'Aww, maybe when you're my age.' I smile sympathetically.

'So what one am I? 'Dontae asks me.

'Aint it obvious? You're her baby daddy!' Lamar says. I screw him.

'You two look bare cute together. Does Jay know yet?' Chris asks me. I bite down on my bottom lip and look elsewhere.

'Um, no?' I say quietly. Jay overreacts, a lot, when it comes to me and boys. He only just got used to the fact that me and Dontae are best friends yet we've been best friends since I was 3.

'Don't worry, I'll tell him.' Chris says.

'Thank you Chrissy!' I say smiling at him. His face immediately drops.

'What have I told you about calling me that?' He says sternly. I sigh deeply.

'Sorry bossman like Chris doe. You're so peng. Jheez.' I say in monotone what Chris always makes me say when I call him Chrissy.

'You've got her on smash!' Lamar laughs. I screw him.

'But well done Dontae, I'm proud of you for bagging Jayda. She's actually buff.' Lamar winks at me. I burst out laughing. Lamar is such an idiot.

'Are you prestige?' Dontae screws Lamar but laughs also.

'So have you got a woman in your life Chris?' I ask.

'Nah.' Chris shakes his head.

'Good.' I smile. He's not allowed to have a girlfriend, he's waiting for me.

'Why's that good Jayda?' He chuckles.

'You're not allowed to have a girlfriend.' I say like it's the most obvious thing ever.

'And why's that Jayda?'

'Yeah, why's that Jayda?' Dontae asks too.

'Isn't it obvious?' I ask in disbelief. They all shake their heads.

'Me and Chris are getting married, duh.'

'LOOOOL. She fully mocked your existence Dontae!' Lamar says laughing. They were all laughing. Oops, sometimes I should keep the thoughts in my head, in my head. It took all of them a good 5 minutes to stop laughing.

'Whatever you say babygirl.' Chris winks at me. I felt caterpillars morph into butterflies in my stomach. I haven't stressed how beautiful he actually is.

'So you're not getting married to me, nah?' Dontae asks me.

'Erm..You can be my side and Chris will be my main.' I grin. This causes them all to laugh again.

'Hold on a minute guys, I need to punish her.' Dontae puts the camera down and I get scared.

'Dontae?' I say quietly. He pushes my shoulders so I'm lying down on his bed then climbs on top of me.

'Wait, before you hurt me. I'm deeply sorry if what I said offended you in any way, shape or form.' I smile up at him. I hear laughter from the iPad.

'My girl said she's sorry.' Lamar's distinctive voice was heard.

'Nah, you crossed the line Jayda.' Dontae shakes his head. He places his lips on mine. This isn't much of a punishment I thought whilst engaging in the kiss. Then he parts from my lips and trails down my neck. I was used to this so I wasn't surprised when he lifted my jumper over my head and went a little lower. He stopped at the exposed part of my boob and kissed it then he suddenly bit it, really hard.

'Ow Dontae!' I scream sitting up. I hear raucous laughing from the iPad. I push Dontae off me and sit up. It really hurt! Dontae laughs then picks the iPad back up. I sat there with a screw face, rubbing the area where he bit me.

'Where's Jayda's jumper gone?' Lamar says laughing.

'Ask your bitch of a brother.' I say sulkily.

'Shit. Why's your chest all red?' Chris asks.

'Argh!' I scream in frustration. I turn away and get into Dontae's covers then face the other direction so they can't see me. I could hear them still laughing at my expense.

'Ay, go tend to your wifey. You can't leave her in pain.' Chris sniggers.

'Fuck you Chrissy.' I say.

'Watch when I see you Jayda.' I hear him say.

'Sorry Chrissy, love you Chrissy.' I say quickly.

'Jay?' Dontae says crawling into the covers with me.

'Fuck out.' I say. He chuckles.

'Are they beating again?' Lamar asks.

'I don't like any of you! Where's Chelsea?' I say grumpily.

'Jay, I'm sorry.' He whispers on the back of my neck. I giggle because it tickles.

'Yeah, they are beating again.' Chris sighs. Dontae turns me around to face him. He pecks my lips.

'I'm gone. Bye Dontae, bye sexy ting!' I hear Lamar shout through the camera, I laugh and shout bye as they hang up. I stare blankly at Dontae.

'What time is it?' I ask.

'8.45.' He answers. An hour left.

'Okay, fuck off now.' I say and attempt to turn around. He laughs and keeps firmly in my place.

'Don't think that I've forgotten about the little favour you owe me.' He bites down on his bottom lip and pulls me closer to him. I breathe deeply.

'Yeah but can we do it later? After all the teachers have gone bed?' I whisper on his lips. He nods even though I'm not sure he had heard what I said. He was too focused on touching my bum.

'Has your bum grown Jayda?' He asks randomly.

'No?' I ask in confusion.

'It feels bigger.' He says playing with my bum.

'Stop! I say giggling. I reach over behind him and grab his iPad. 'What's your password? I wanna play music.'

'Guess.' He says. I try his birthday, nope. My birthday, nope. Amari's birthday, nope. I stop to think then a light bulb switches on. I type in: 0812. The 8th of December, yesterday, in other words the day we started dealing.

'N'aww, lovey.' I say then pinch his cheek. I go to his music and look at his playlists. I pick the 'slow jams' one and Invented Sex Remix started playing. It was a bit inappropriate but I like it! He takes the iPad out my hand and places it on the desk next to his bed.

'Why did you pick a sex song Jayda? Are you tryna tell me suttin?' He smirks.

'No, I don't believe I am.' I say shaking my head.

'Guess what?' He whispers.

'What?' I say. He just kisses me. Is that the surprise? It was quite a nice surprise to be honest. He kisses me slowly, in time with the music. This twat makes me smile.

I knew it wasn't love, it can't be yet, but I have intense feelings for him. It was more than just a crush, yes I'm in year 10 and only 14 but he's the only one I wanna be with, like ever. This vain idiot was the only one for me.

*

'Ow, ow, ow. Wait.' I wince in pain. Dontae stops.

'Jayda, I have to take it out. Just keep still.' He says.

'But it hurts.' I whine.

'Just leave it in and I'll get used to it.' I say trying not cry.

'I can't leave it in forever Jayda.' He sighs.

'Okay, take it out but do it quickly.' I squeeze my eyes shut. I feel my scalp burn momentarily whilst he pulls his chain out my hair. We were talking for a while then Dontae decided to try and be cute and kiss me when Should've Kissed You started playing, except when he tried to get on top of me we realised his chain had got stuck in my hair.

'Sorry b.' He pecks my lips. I continue rubbing my scalp to ease the pain away.

'Lemme make you feel better.'

'How would you do that?' I ask.

'Take off your clothes and I'll show you.' I burst out laughing and slap his chest. Music was still playing from his iPad. Beg For It was currently playing.

'I would've made you beg for it.' He says.

'You nerd!' I giggle. He starts singing along to the song.

'Girl what you saying, speak your mind. Tell me what you likeeee.' He sings along. It wasn't cute cos Dontae cant actually sing.

'You sound like a strangled frog.' I say laughing helplessly. He screws me.

'Sing to me Jayda.' He asks seriously.

'Noo, I can't sing in front of people.' I admit shyly.

'Why? Your singing is actually beautiful.' That warmed my insides.

'Alright, if I like the next song I'll sing.' I say. Stuck On Stupid started playing. I love this song. Dontae just grins at me. I sigh deeply and get ready to sing. I wait to the chorus to start singing since I don't actually know all the lyrics.

'There's something about you, baby

And I swear that it drives me crazy

I'm stuck on you baby

Stuck on you baby

And I might need help, cuz I can't think of nothing else

You've got me stuck on stupid

I'm stuck on stupid for you, o-o-h-o

Look what you do to me.'

'I think you should take up singing as a career Jayda, bmt.' He says seriously. I blush a bit. That is the first time I've ever sang in front of anyone before.

'What time is it?!' I ask remembering the plan.

'9.50, why?' He says. Shit!

'Oh! I, erm need to get ready. Remember? I have to do whatever you want me to at 10pm, in 10 minutes.'

'Oh yeah! Put your outfit on, yeah.' He grins.

'Hmm, I don't know if I'll be ready in time. Why don't you just come to my room?'

'Oh yeah. Ite. In like 10 minutes, okay?' He says. I nod. I peck his lips before running out his room. I quietly run down the fire escape stairs to Princess' room. I run in, out of breath to be met by their accusing glares.

'You're late Jayda.' Nia says.

'Sorry, lost track of time.' I smile apologetically.

'Where's your jumper and why is your boob red?'

'Dontae.' I sigh.

'Not even gonna ask.' Nia sighs. 'Anyways!'

'Alright, all the boys are going down to our rooms in 10 minutes, so we're gonna cotch here then run down and lock them in.' Keiara grins.

'Wait! One tiny problem...The teacher's go round to every room at 10pm. We're not gonna be there...?' I say.

'Shit! Text the boys and tell them not answer the door and turn off the lights. That way the teacher's will think we're sleeping.' We all text the boys. We sat around joking for a few minutes until we heard knocking at the door.

'Hide!' Princess hisses quietly. I dive under her bed and everyone else runs into the toilet. Why didn't I think of that?!

Princess opens the door and pretends that she was just woken up.

'Yeah Miss?'

'Just checking rooms. Night.' I hear a teacher say before the door closes and she leaves. We all come out our hiding places and breathe a sigh of relief.

'Okay, we wait till we get the all clear texts from the boys.' Nia says.

'Dontae just text me!' I say reading the text. 'At your room now, teacher just knocked. It's safe now, where you?' I read out the text.

'All right! We need to go lock doors asap!'

'Good luck girls.' Princess salutes us. She was staying so teachers wouldn't be suspicious. We all venture out and run down the corridor. It was like Mission Impossible. Sophie buckled and dropped on her face, Keiara burst out laughing causing some people to come out their rooms.

'Sorry!' I whisper to them and they go back into their rooms, mumbling shit. I lock our door but I think Dontae heard us whispering.

'Jayda?' He says. The door knob moves up and down. 'The fuck? Ay, Jayden! We're locked in!' We hear him shout. From opposite us, we hear Corahn shouting as well.

'Alright, ready girls?' Nia says. We nod and scream as loud as possible then quickly unlock our doors.

'Girls!' I hear Mr Smith running down the corridor in his onesie. LOOOOL, omds!

'Omds! Why are you in our room?!' Nia screams, clutching her chest.

'What on earth is going on?!' Mr Smith, Mr Arnold, Miss Shauna, Mrs Henley and Mr Inez had come down to see what the screaming was about.

'What?' Jayden says. His and Dontae's faces were scrunched up in confusion.

'Why are you in the girls rooms?!' Mr Arnold shouts.

'We heard noises so we went to get Keiara and Sophie then the door opened and they were just there!' I say pretending to be shocked.

'Right! Dontae, Jayden, Corahn and Michael! You are all excluded from tomorrow's activities! To your rooms at once!' Mr Smith shouts. The boys finally realised that we set them up. I blow Dontae a kiss when the teacher's aren't looking.

'Watch Jayda.' Dontae mouths before trailing up to his room, followed by teachers.

-----------------------

heeeeeeeeey

im sorrrryyyy guys! but i uploaded now :D and made it extra long for youu

oh yeah! if you haven't already please listen to the Titanic Remix we in here, tunup tunup!

i'm being neeky.. anyway!

comment, vote and enjoy!

~MindlessLucia

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

82.8K 2.9K 35
A hood love story
375 0 34
when the popular kid, jairus baker, makes a promise to the pastors daughter, madison padilla to not fall in love with her.
434 47 6
A sequel to Completion (on my profile), best advised to read that one first xo A London based storyπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ a story by 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑢𝑡𝑳𝒀𝑱𝑨𝒀𝑫𝑺𝒁𝑺.