Chapter 49.

'That pussy kill be so vicous, my god white, he in my pocket, get me redder than the devil 'til I go nauseous..' My voice harmonised perfectly with The Weeknd's as my speakers blared out Often. I nearly died from shock when Jayden burst into my room and sang along with me.

'Ask me if I do this everyday, I said "often"!' He sang passionately, I didn't even have time to ask how he knew the lyrics as we both continued singing loudly

'Ask how many times she rode the wave, "not so often".'

'Bitches down to do it either way, often. Baby I can make that p*ssy rain, often, often, often..' Corahn burst into my room singing loudly, followed by a group of 3 boys who all sang along.

I had to stop singing as I literally died with laughter. Just imagine, all of them looking like typical road boys, in Nikes, tracksuits etc, then singing along to The Weeknd trying their hardest, and throwing up gang signs with screw faces as they all did it together. I luckily managed to snapchat the golden moment.

'Girl I do this often! Make that p*ssy poppin', do it how I want it, often, often girl I do this often! Make that p*ssy poppin', do it how I want it, often.'

I was lying on the floor, clutching my stomach as tears streamed down from my face from laughter. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. Then when they all stopped the "rapping" part, Dontae came forward, throwing his arms up as he sang... by himself.

'Oooh, the sun's rising up. The night's almost up, the night's almost done. But I see your eyes, you wanna go again, girl I'll go again, girl I'll go again...' He trailed off as all of the boys gave him a questioning look.

'You're gay bruv.' Corahn screws up his face. Dontae looked upset as he looked at his friends, he obviously assumed they would all join in with him. The look on his face made me start another laughing fit. I laughed until I literally couldn't anymore, my stomach was on fire.

I was happy as Jayden was happy. He wasn't moping around anymore. His mandem had actually cheered him up these few weeks. When they all finished annoying me, they exited my room except from Dontae.

'What did you do today then?' He asks as lay his head on my lap.

'Went to see Liah, and she forced me to go shopping.' I reply as I raked my fingers through his soft curls. As we held eye contact, his cinnamon brown eyes sparkled as his lips curled into a little smile.

'What did you get me?' I gave him a blank look. 'Well?' I screwed up my face and cut my eye at him.

'Your fat head is numbing my thighs.' I groan as I lift his heavy head off me.

'You're fat.' He mumbles under his breath as he sits up. I ignore him, but retaliate by slapping the back of his head. Me and Dontae were okay again, I realised it was offensive at how I actually for one second believed that Dontae would actually have sex with Chennai. I trust him. I knew he was telling the truth, and since I had stopped reacting to Chennai, she had kind of left us alone.

I hadn't, and refused to speak to Nia. I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted us to just forget it and be friends again, but I was too hurt. It was actually that deep. Since we weren't talking, or her and Jayden, it caused awkwardness between our group so I had been with Temi, Krystal, Marie, Billy and Marcel more frequently.

Dontae drags me onto his lap and wraps his arms around my waist.

'Aren't I fat?' I question him.

'You're the sexiest fat girl I've ever seen.' He says snuggling into my neck. I kiss my teeth and attempt to get off his lap. 'I'm joking, come man.' He pulls me back down and kisses my cheek.