Your Highness

By br4ceyourse1f

When you think of love so special, it always leads back to Fairytales and even Royalty. When Shy finally mets... More

Your Highness
Chapter|01
Chapter|02
Chapter|03
Chapter|05
Chapter|06
Chapter|07
Chapter|08
Chapter |09
Chapter|10
Chapter|11
Chapter|12
Chapter|13
Chapter|14
Chapter|15
Chapter|16
FILLER(CLEAR THE CONFUSION)
Chapter |17
Chapter|18
Chapter|19

Chapter|04

7.9K 269 25
By br4ceyourse1f

♡Aijah Sims♡

I leaned onto my desk. It was when I got a text from Sierra. It was a picture of Shilah, Shiloh, and I, when we were all looking at the game on the iPad. We actually looked like family. I wasn't surprised at that. It was the way Shilah, just put the pieces to the puzzle together. I open the door and see Shilah in Shiloh's arms. He kissed her head and looked at me and whispered something in Shilah's ear. She giggled and turned to blow me a kiss. Shilah hugged Shiloh tight before she came down and ran over to me.

"Daddy, say we gonna have a big party for me." I just stared ahead at him smiling in the doorway. Why in god's name is this man so damn sneaky and swift about things like this. His smile did something to me. I crossed my legs and Sierra came out of her office and into mine, as soon as Shy left.

"So that's Shiloh?" she asked I nodded.

"He sexy!!!" she yelled I felt anger fill me, she looked at me.

"Girl, chill I am married." she surrendered, I scoffed. How could he be here? Why did she let him in? Was this really a sign for us to start over?

I knew Sierra was talking yet, I didn't hear not one word. I had to see him a again, as much as it hurts me to admit it. I still am deeply in love with him. I don't think it's because he's the father of my child or the fact, I just always wanted him to make the first move. The taste of his lips stuck to mine. They even held the same feeling from our first kiss.

"Sierra I got to go." I said, as I noticed a wad of money on my desk. I picked it up and picked up my purse and ran out. I noticed a hotel room key and an hotel address. I caught a taxi and arrived  to the hotel. I walked right in. I got to the elevator and pressed the floor number. My anxious heart just wanted to see him again. When the elevator doors opened. My heart froze. I was there looking right at him and that bitch Alize smiling and holding Shiloh by his arm and him playing Alexander. I automatically hated elevators. It really didn't have to tell me that I was on my floor. I could already tell. When Shy looked up he smiled, I could tell by the way I made up my face he could tell it didn't look right on my part. I quickly reached for the door close button. It was when that bitch said something.

"Shy, don't she obviously doesn't love you."

"Excuse me?" I stopped the door from closing using my arm. The doors re-opened and I walked out.

"Aijah, it's not what it looks like." Shy said. We all know that when someone says that it's most likely what it looks like.

"Hmm. So its exactly what it looks like. How could you say you love me yet run back to her? I have no problem with you raising your son, but really? Her, she was the one that had you to believe love didn't exist anymore." I said, I felt the tear threating to fall again, I wouldn't allow her to see me cry. I heard her laugh. I don't know what happened all I know is that I punched her.

"Aijah! Stop!" I heard Shy yell. I looked at him. Am I really doing this? He obviously don't love me, why in the hell am I fighting for him AGAIN, he obviously doesn't know who he loves. I should just let him live and since he's already been around Shilah, I guess he could get her on certain days while he's here.

"Here, I don't need your charity." I said as I threw my money at him. I looked down at my finger that held the ring he gave me claiming that he wants to marry me. I took that shit off and threw that at him too. Got him right in the eye.

"Aijah!" I heard Deedrah yell. I turned around to face her after she observed my face, and the setting she sighed while shaking her head.

"Shiloh, you really one stupid ass muthafucka. One job you had and you ruined it. How do you possibly ruin everything you touch?" Deedrah said. I saw Sharine and my mother standing side by side. I held my head low. My mom looked at me like I wasn't even hers. MY OWN MOTHER!!! is literally turning her back on me. All because I still left after she begged me too. Sharine actually reached out to give me a long and warm hug, she even apologized for her son's actions. While my mother just turned the other cheek.

"Hello, mommy." was all I said. All of a sudden her arms wrapped around me. She was crying hard on me. I figured out why she was mad. After she reunites with me I leave with out a trace after she wanted me to stay. I would be mad at myself too. I felt her give us distance she looked me over. It was then she, Deedrah, and Sharine walked us to the elevator. As I turned I saw Shy, being stopped by some of his friends. The part that had me regret taking off the ring was when he said.

"I won't allow myself to let her go twice all because of that dumbass bitch, Alize. Why the fuck is she up here in the first place. I only sent for Alex-" the rest was cut off from the elevator doors closing. When the elevator stopped letting us know we were in the lobby, I saw daddy and Swinton about to step in. I became a little girl when Sims opened his arms I leaped into them as he hugged me he smelt like expensive cologne and whiskey.

"Where you guys headed?" Sims asked walking with me under his arm. Over the years we became very close.

"Aijah's house." Sharine and Mommy said at the same time I stood there shocked when did I saw that they could come over.

"We're gonna meet the baby?!" Swinton yelled in excitement. I looked at him funny. As smart as Shilah is she couldn't ever be a baby, she was born an old lady.

"You mean the little woman?" I asked they laughed, they must think I'm playing.

"Damn she sounds like Shiloh already." Deedrah, sighed in a disappointed tone. I rubbed her back. When did she start hating Shy? I went to try to catch a taxi van, but everyone was piling into a town car. It was too funny when Deedrah was going to get in.

"OHHELL NO!!" I quickly went to see what she was looking at. It was Shiloh. I looked up at the hotel then back into the car. What the actual fuck?

"Me and Aijah, will take the taxi." he said, while getting out. He reached for my hand. I moved it away.

"I'll take the town car." I said stepping out of his was, it was when he grabbed me by the waist and whispered into my ear.

"We'll take a different town car, tell that driver the address so I can have some time with my wife."

"YOU MARRIED HER?!!" I screamed pushing him off of me. I felt like slapping him in the face. I was about to but he caught my hand.

"Aijah, I'm talking about you." He said, looking me directly into my eyes. I stopped moving and stared at him. His eye was swollen I tipped on my toes and kissed it. He winced in pain. I felt sorry for hurting him. I walked over to the town car where everyone was piled in obviously watching and listening to every single word. I told the driver the address. He soon then left. It was me and Shy, next thing I see is a limo. I looked at him. Only he would use a limo in the city. The driver opened the door. Shy kicked in and made me go in first, the driver must have said something for Shy to give him the death stare. As soon as Shiloh got in he pulled up the privacy screen. We were sitting on opposite side of the car. He reached over and put me on his lap. I was so tempted to kiss him. I guess he was too, cause he licked his lips.

"You know that this isn't a town car right?" I asked him he nodded. Before I know it he was kissing me. I was in shock, But the I drifted into his spell. I moaned into his mouth as he rubbed on my sides. When he pulled himself from me holding a smirk. I laid there not knowing what he would do.

"I knew you still loved me. I can't believe that  would leave you for her." He said. I sat up.

"Shy are you tell me that you two haven't had any relation?" I asked he shook his head.

"So, no sex, flirting, or dates?" I asked hoping he wouldn't lie to me. He was about to but then he realized that my arms were folded underneath my boobs. and my legs were crossed.

"Y-Yes we, kind of got b-back together at one point. I was missing you the whole time I swear."  he answered. I just stared at him.

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

♥Shiloh "Shy" Brown♥

I knew that as soon as I said it, I just knew she wanted to kill me. I bet she's been faithful. But she has to understand that men have needs only a woman could fix and she wasn't there. Alize was, so I took advantage of her.

"Shy, the only reason why I'm not gonna be mad is because we all have those needs-"

"WHO THE HELL YOU BEEN FUCKING?!!? IT WAS THAT NIGGA FROM THIS MORNING HUH?! I'M GONNA MURK HIS ASS!!!" I snapped. How could she cheat on me like that. I mean, I get that you have needs and shit, but learn how take care of them yourself, damn.

"I know, you NOT mad at something you did your damn self, Cause I remained faithful, while I had this ring on my-" She stopped talking when she looked at her naked finger. I had an idea. I won't know if she'll go along with it until I ask.

"Aijah can we start over?"

"What?" she asked looking at me like I'm dumb.

"I mean start over as you've already given birth to Shilah. And that's just where we're going to take it from." I explained.

"Okay." I was shocked by her answer at the same time I wasn't I mean she is the forgiving type.

"Okay, well this is something I kept as an I'm sorry, and thank you ring. It's your original engagement ring that I had made." I said as I slid to the floor of the limo, on one knee.

"Aijah Aventine Sims , the mother of our daughter Shilah Ameera Brown. Will you do me the honors of forgiving me for my multiple mistakes and dumb actions. And marry my lonely ass?" I asked, she giggled and nodded. I couldn't believe she said 'Yes' again. I pulled out the satin bag.

"Baby, close your eyes." I ordered she listened and closed them. I admired her face. Yes I got distracted by her face. But when your woman as beautiful as mine that shit happens. I took the ring out and slid it onto her finger. She made her face up before opening her eyes. He eyes opened wide before she shed a happy tear. How I know she was happy cause she kissed the shit out of me.

"Shiloh, I love your stupid ass too much, you know that." she laughed admiring her ring. When we arrived. I admired her apartment building it was very tall. And a nigga far enough from the ground as is. She knows about it. She grabbed my hand and walked in with me. When we got to the elevator and she pressed the 'PH' button a nigga almost lost his damn mind. Why the hell she gotta be on the last floor. And this elevator was fast as fuck. As soon as we got there it was two doors. She went to the second one. And opened it to see the whole family. With Sierra and that nigga. He was staring at my momma wrong. I was about to confront him but then Sierra and Deedrah blurted out.

"Start over my ass, I would've only wanted the damn ring." they looked at each other and laughed. How could the world be cruel, to have technically two Deedrahs, one form the south and one in the east side. There was a knock at the door, we all looked at Aijah and she looked at Sierra and that nigga. I kept my eyes on as he was over to the door. It was a lady that looked to be around my mother's age.

"Diana, My favorite mother-in-law." He smiled. This Diana lady held a fake smile. As she walked passed him.

"Hey uncle Lu- DAAADDYY!!!" Shilah yelled and she ran over to me. She jumped up and I lifted her. I was surprised that my mother and Fancine didn't run over. Then I realized they were just staring at this Diana lady, and she was staring back.

"I think they know each other daddy." Shilah smiled. I pinched her cheeks.

"You just might be right, Princess." I smiled.

"NO daddy, I know I'm right." She said giving a straight face. Damn this little girl going to be just like me, with Shilah's pretty face.

"Diana Montoya?" My mother whispered loud enough for us to here. Sims started to choke on his drink, while my dad had shock written all over his face.

"Fancine Sims, and Sharine Brown." the Diana lady said, adding venom to Francine's name

"Shilah Ameera Brown!" everyone laughed, why do I feel I have a some kind reunion coming on.

Aijah walked over to me and whispered into my ear.

"You make a good father." I smiled at what she said.

"I know." I answered.

~Hope Y'all don't think the drama is done. Who do Y'all think Diane is? Let's just say, the past generations have some crazy reputations,,,,,, Aijah's new ring in the MM~

 COMMENT FEEDBACK AND I WILL POST A SNEAK PEAK!!!!!

{P.S: And for My fellow Mid-Term Takers- GOOD LUCK!! :] }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
9.1K 505 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
2.1K 83 8
A TALE OF ACCEPTANCE OF IMPERFECTIONS. ______________________________________ She loved him but not anymore. He never loved her but he is falling for...
1.1K 263 50
If you're given a chance to live once more, will you take it? Even if... it comes at a cost? A dying woman reminisces on her short life and comes to...