Demi Adopts (Lesbian Story)

By DdLovatoFanfics

Elena is a 15 year old teenager living in a care home. She struggles with her health and is being bullied at... More

Demi Adopts
Elena Santiago
The Airport.
Home.
Music
I need to tell you something.
I haven't been completly honest with you
Goodnight
I know...
Dianna
Where are you?
I Found Her
I've Been Looking For So Long
Demi Is My Sister.
Oh Boys!
Wilmer
Hey I'm Wilmer!
Habits.
Theres nothing to talk about
It'll be ok
I'm Ready
Be Good Demi
Reserved For Lovato's
Stay Strong
Numb
Really Don't Care
Dylan
Leonardo DeCaprio.
It's Not Fair.
She's Strong!! It's in Her Blood
I cant believe it
Dear Elena
Happy
Contract
Leaving In 5
So Called 'Fans'
Fuck
Elevator
Say Something
Whatever
You Ok?
Warrior
Bad Day
Two Broken Hearted Girls
I Understand
Change
Dont Get Excited
Should We Be Worried?
Oh My Fucking God
Tour
Surprise
I Love You No Matter What
I've Been Thinking A Lot
Finally
New Rule
Joe?
Too Cute
So Fucking Bad
Just Shut Up
Elena Lovato?
Missing Her Voice ❤️
#Roadtorecovery
Both of You Are Fine
Pact
Healing Process
Atmosphere
Scars
Party
Celeb
LA
Whats Going On?
Love You XO
Mall
Queen
Coachella
Oh.my.gosh.wow
Kenny
Brat
3 months
Ok Mom!
Let Me Love You
Cravings
Interview
Tapes
Thunder Buddy
Baby Shopping
Blurry
Bet
Appointment
But First Let Me Take a Selfie
Hiding (Final Chapter)
Sequel is uploaded
Hola Wafangulo
New Story

Elena?

13.2K 216 16
By DdLovatoFanfics

"Shit!!!" I heard elena shout from upstairs.

I rushed up the stairs to find Elena in her bathroom with the door locked.

I knocked loudly "Elena?"

"Um just a second" She replied in a panicky voice.

"Elena open the door" I raised my voice and familuarity hit me. I sound like my mother. I was panicking.

"Ok" Se replied calmly.

Elena opened the door and I emediatley ran to her hugging her.

I then pulled away and took her arms examining them, I was so hyped up I was ready to pull up her skirt and check her legs but that would be weird.

"Demi what are you doing" I pulled her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I taught-" She cut me off.

"You taught I hurt myself" her voice lowered.

"Yeah I'm sorry" I looked down at her "I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Any way what's wrong?"

She moved away and pointed to the toilet.

I walked over and looked in. I burst out laughing. Her phone was down the toilet. "Yep we're definatly related. I've dropped my phone down the toilet at least ten times"

She laughed "Now what am I supposed to do? I needed that" She pouted looking down at her phone.

"We can go to the mall. I'll get you a new one" I smiled hugging her from the side.

"Really?" She beamed

"Yeah, now come on get your coat" I laughed.

_

Elenas POV

We got to the mall and Demi guided me around because I didn't know where I was going.

We arrived outside The Apple store.

Demi walked in but I just stood there "Are you coming" she laughed.

I walked into her. "Demi these phones are so expensive, you don't have to" I said awkwardly.

She giggled "I want to. Now come on" She smiled.

We looked around and Demi picked out a phone for me seeing as I was against it.

We got the phone and left the store.

-

We got back into the car and I set it up  straight away. Once it was ready I put Dylan's number  into it and started texting him.

Text:
Hey Dylan it's Elena :) Sorry If I haven't being answering back, my phone broke but I got a new one and this is my new number :)

I put the phone back down and looked up to Demi "Thank you" I smiled.

"Anything for you" She smiled back "Listen I need to go down to the studio and finish off a few things. Do wanna come or will I drop you home?" Just as she finished talking I got a text.

Dylan:
Oh hey, Yeah I was texting you but I taught you were ignoring me :/  it's ok :) I'm at the arcade and my friends are gone so do you wanna come hang?

"Demi would you be able to drop me off at the arcade?" I asked looking up.

"Um yeah sure but would it not be boring by yourself" She gave me a weird look.

"No I like it there" I smiled. If Demi knew I was hanging with Dylan she would just make fun of me.

"Ok if you want"  she laughed.

I text Dylan.
Im on my way :).

-

"Ok text me when you want me to pick you up" Demi smiled.

I leaned in and gave her a hug "Ok I will" I smiled.

"Have fun at the studio" I said as I got of the car.

"You too" She replied. I shut the door and gave her a wave. She then drove off.

-

I got inside the arcade and Dylan was in the usual spot. We've met up twice in the last 2 weeks but we text non stop.

"Hey" I smiled as I reached him.

"Hey" He stood up and gave me a hug.  He smells so good.

We sat down in the karts and talked for awhile.

"So I leave tomorrow" I said looking down at my shoes.

"I know" He replied he looked sad.

"But I should be back around febuary" I placed my hand on his trying to reasure him. Dylan and I got on so well and I really liked him and the good part is I think he like's me back. "we can talk and text on the phone" I smiled.

"Yeah but it's not the same, I don't get to see you" He said. I could feel myself blushing.

He moved one hand up to my face and wiped a strand away from my face. Typical guy move. I knew what was coming next so I wet my lips and just as I did he leaned in. I met him half way.

We were getting into the kiss and then I heard it.

"Elena?" Demi's voice echoed.

_

Demis POV

I got out of the studio early and text Elena to ask if she wanted me to come pick her up seeing as I had the time but she didn't reply. After about 5 texts I began to get worried so I got in my car.

-

I pulled up outside the arcade and headed in.

I looked around for a while and then I found her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Elena?" I asked. I needed to be sure it was her because her back was turned to me.

"Shit" She whispered under her breath but I still heard her. It's definatly her.

She turned around to face me.

"Dylan, this is my sisters friend Demi" she's a good lier.

"Hi" I gave him a litte wave. "Elena your sister  isnt finished work for awhile and asked me to come pick you up. She sent a lot of texts but got no reply and I can see why" I laughed. She was going red and I could tell she was embarrassed.

"I'll wait for you in the car" I gave her a cheeky wink and headed back out to the car.

-

Elenas POV

"I am so sorry about that" I apologised.

"It's ok" He laughed "How do you know Demi Lovato?" he was so excited.

"I-um-well, My sister and Demi have been friends since they were little" I lied. "Look Dylan I really got to go, I'm sorry"

I stood up and so did Dylan. I gave him a really tight hug and just as I was about to pull away he pulled me in and our lips connected again. We just stood there kissing. My hands around his neck and his around my waist.

I pulled away and smiled "I gotta go"

"I know, I'll see you soon" He hugged me and I left.

-

I got to the car and braced myself for whatever was gonna come my way once I got in.

"So are you gonna get in" Demi said from inside.

I opened the door and climbed in.

"So I see why you like the arcade" Demi giggled.

"Are you mad?" I asked kinda scared of the answer.

"Mad? Elena why would I be mad?" She looked at me confused.

"I don't know?" I honestly didn't know why I was so scared.

"Elena sweetie, You're almost 16 years old. It's ok to have a boyfriend" She smiled taking my hand.

"So you're not mad?" I asked.

"No" She laughed "Come here" She pulled me in for a hug.

"And he's not my boyfriend" I corrected her.

"You mean that was your first-. Aww Elena that is so cute" She began clapping her hands and squeeling she was so excited for me.

"Shut up" I playfully pushed her shoulder "now come on lets go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 469 53
Tia has lived in and orphanage since she was 5 years old. She has lost hope of being adopted. The only thing that keeps her happy is YouTube. What wi...
68.1K 2.3K 29
Melissa is a free spirit she does what she wants, when she wants and doesn't take no for an answer. She's been on the street all her life her past is...
62.9K 1.2K 29
Callie is a 16 year old girl who has the hardest life possible. Loosing her parents, in and out of an adoption center, anxiety, bullying. After sent...
361K 10.8K 41
you can never replace family. rated mature to be safe. discontinued.