The Rising Dead

Od GetHoodinied

Evan wakes up in a zombie apocalypse and stumbles upon a group that becomes more like family. Watch as the tr... Viac

Alone
Found
Screams and crys
Gone
Understanding
Scavenge
Aren't we all?
Innocence
Numb
Ten Forty
Petrified
Belligerence
Reunited
Betrayal
Discovered
The finding
Don't shoot
Farm
•update•
The knife
Scotty
Discovery
Orphan
Road trip
Just a Stranger
Good man
Protect you
Chaos
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
Final goodbyes
THE FALLING DEAD

Abandoned

209 14 6
Od GetHoodinied

I slowly open my eyes to hear muffled shrieks and cries.
Out.
I woke up again to be in the back of a truck and hear muffled voices.
Out.
I slowly opened my eyes to see a camp fire and people around it. I shook my head to wake myself up. I looked down to see my hands tied to a fence post behind me.
"H-Hey? Where the hell am I?!" I yelled trying to find clues.
The man with buzzed hair walked up to me and squatted.
"Morning sunshine" he said taking a bit out of the meat he was eating. It looked rotten like walker meat, gross.
"Please, I-I-I need to get back to my group" I said. "Sorry but that's not gonna happen see, your with us now" he said taking another chomp. "Let me free and we can talk about this" I said struggling.
"It's already been discussed, you join you live, you don't you die" he said standing back up.
I stayed silent, I knew how to get out.
I would wait for them to go to bed and that's when I'll escape. I couldn't help thinking about Reagan and Bryce. Were they okay? Is my group dead? I was exposed to protect these people but I failed, I'm sorry.
One by one they started to go to sleep, that's when my plan was put into action. I stood up, the fence post wasn't that long but damn they tied me up good. I kicked the post and it popped out of the ground. I maneuvered my arms under my thighs so they were in front of me now. The Asian looking man had a single grenade he was probably gonna use on us but it didn't end up happening. I grabbed the pocket knife the woman had and cut myself free. I then slid the knife into my belt. I took the buzzed haired mans rifle and my weapons back. I grabbed the bag they took with our supplies and added some of their food in it. Before I decided to head off I had to look around but I could just let these people get away with what they did. I would get back to that later. There was a small building next to them, I had to check it. There was a plank of wood between the two handles, I slid it out and opened the double doors to find the most horrific thing. Bodies on top of bodies, this was their "food supply", walkers. I immediately shut the door and decided I would carry on. I grabbed the grenade and started to walk away into the night but after taking a couple steps away. I looked down at the grenade and pulled the ring and tossed it over to the group. It took 8 seconds and the night filled with a bright fiery light. I smiled and carried on walking, alone, deserted, abandoned.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 74
Vanoss crew and friends x reader
2.8K 97 12
Everyone know time is a valuable thing that everyone has. Yet not everyone has the same amount of time. People can run out of time at a young age som...
1.3K 23 48
This is my first story so pls be gentle. I_AM_WILDCAT fic. Holly is apart of one of the most powerful gangs in the world. Will she find love or will...
16.8K 1K 22
Ryan says goodbye to his family when he's off to move into his new home. But after a few days of moving in Ryan gets the feeling of being watched, ma...