Love Games (Slow Updates)

Da KRICH99

Sexual Shorties To Tickle Your Desire .//Rated R// Mature Content (Read At Your Own Risk !) //Comment +Vote Altro

Stay Here...Please ?
Whatever?!
Summer Camp
I Still Want You
Ain't Looking For No Love Thing
Best Friends Brother
Through The Window
Hot Love
The Kiss
Infatuation
What A Break Up !
BodyGuard
Bodyguard 2
His Stalker
I Want You To Myself
The Things I Would Do To That Man .
Give Me You
Hard Work
The Spontaneous Cold
You
Just Gimme Some!
In Love
My Knight
Secret Sensuality
Be Mine
Dirty Doze
Issues
I Never Knew ...
Tutor
Talk To Me
Scaredy-cat!
Im Bored, Baby?
Lets Play Dominator!
Bestfriends Or Not?

Cyber

1.1K 2 0
Da KRICH99

Placing the iPad on the dresser I sat on the bed, relaxing " ok so what could you possibly wanna talk about, even though you were just here ?"  I smiled sweetly at my boyfriend . His little digital face smiled back at me and shrugged 

" just wanted to see your face babe, I miss you " I clutched my heart dramatically making a silly face. 

" you miss me? awI'm so touched baby, I miss you too, I haven't seen you in like two hours . " he chuckled lightly and pouted 

" I hate not being around you all the time " I knew this way about him, this was all a front but for what?

" Ty baby, what do you really want ?" He looked shocked that I had cracked his game. 

" nothin, just you " he smirked into the camera. I giggled, a little embarrassed by his comment. 

" but you just left, you could have stayed longer. My mama don't mind " I shrugged.

His expression changed to a silly frustrated one "Well, baby I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted with yo mama there, better that I left " he chuckled as I covered my face, my blush too wild to show. 

" But we can do it right now? " I suggested not knowing where I was going with this. He frowned 

" whatchu mean baby " he did that cute thing when he screws up his face as I thought to myself and came up with a rather simulating idea.

"I don't wanna leave you hanging" I slowly started to caress my boobs and upper body. Moving down my body I cupped my kitty perfectly in my palm. 

"Oh- ok, well how you gonna do that " he rubbed his hands together mischievously.
I lifted my top over my head and shifted towards the iPad camera. Standing up, I bent over showing off my round ass in my shorts, vs pink hot pants that made my ass curvy as hell.

I heard a moan come from the screen, making me smirk. I whipped around, shifting the material down my legs and whipping it across the room "shit you look too fucking sexy right now " his hand sunk down to where a couldn't see it, only the constant movement of the upper half. 

" Do I now, so should I stop" I began sliding into the bed and widening my legs. I looked around like I didn't know what effect this had on him "No-o-o keep going, baby " his expression looked overwhelmed and excited. 

"Ok, what next then?" I rubbed my chin. 

"That sexy lingerie" his eyes flicked upwards and downwards, taking in all the sight before him.

Accepting his request I stripped out of the red bra I was wearing and peeled it away from my skin. I removed the cups from my breasts and they dropped, revealing their natural size and shape. Looking up at the digital device, a wet tongue licked over the plump lips of the ravishing beast I called my boyfriend. He was truly gorgeous. His natural braids reached his broad shoulders and wide looking back which flexed ever so slickly, tightening his thick caramel skin. The way his brown eyes glistened and shined like diamonds and complemented his plump pink lips which was structured perfectly to fit against his jawline. And gosh .... that jawline, sharp enough to cut you, and the little hairs, aww they're cute too.

In high school I never thought he would like a girl like me, he was so popular and me ... I had my little group of girls but nothing too wild. We used to sit next to each other in some lessons but only grew close when he, out of the blue, asked me to homecoming and from then, we have never separated, literally, all my friends say " I wish my relationship was like yours " or " you guys are goals ". He is one of the best things that ever happened to me, we care for each other and he makes me happy and that's all that matters to me. I remember the first night we had sex , on graduation night, he was so reluctant to do it, only because he didn't wanna rush anything and he thought he would hurt me. In the end, it was the best sex  I had ever had ( being that I was a virgin, and hadn't had sex before )  plus my parents love him. Even my overprotective dad!

His lips grew redder and redder as I played with my nipples, " I wish I was there to do that " he whispered. 

" I wish you were too daddy  " I smiled sexually. Lowering my hands, I hovered over my area knowing that he was watching my every move. 

" you got any toys?" He said lowly. I leaned over swiftly opening my bedside table drawer and pulled out my 7-inch black ink dildo and put it to my lips. 

"What like this ?" I smirked letting my tongue peep out of my mouth for a mere second to lick the rubbery object. His eyes gaped as I lowered it to my pussy and slid it over my panties. 

" you wanna take those off or you gone leave them on ?" He nodded to my last piece of lingerie as the other hand pumped his elongated member which I could now quite clearly see the head of. 

"Is that what you want baby ?" Grazing over my words as I lifted my panties and released them making the slapping sound against my skin. In effect I know that what I was doing was overly weird but whatever makes him happy and gives me a bit of thrill. 

He groaned out throwing his head back " yes , now would you stop with the teasing , I'm getting restless here" he said , gripping his mac and bringing it closer to him . I wanted to play with him so I began rubbing my clit ever so slowly with my two fingers in a circular motion . I breathed out in pleasure,the feeling of him watching me as I played with myself sent me over the edge. Lifting my legs high up in the air I pulled the small material from underneath my behind. "damn" he hissed , tightening the squint on his eyes and rolling his head back while licking over his bottom lip. I slid the ruby  material over the lips of my area and threw them at the camera. Biting my lip , I rolled my hips as I flicked my clit vigorously, aware that I was going to cum soon. 

" Oh daddy I'm so close , oh it feels so good " I looked up at the screen to see no one there .

Sitting up I pushed myself down the bed to check the camera but again I didn't see his face. Starting to get freaked out, I put on my shorts and a crop top that lay on the ground and grabbed my phone, ringing his number on speed dial. It began ringing and as it did I looked at the time. I stood up starting to panic when in busted Tyrus, panting for his life. I launched towards him in relief, wrapping my legs around him as he swayed back to close the door in the process . " baby, I was worried, where wer-" he cut me off majorly. 

" don't ask questions, just kiss me " he licked his lips before smashing them into mine and engulfing me in a wave of pleasure. He grabbed my butt and laid me in the bed, softly with him between my legs. I clasped on to him like it was last time to see him. I squeezed his face between my palms and began pepper kissing his lips, making sure to take in the sight of his face close to mine. 

" baby I love you, don't ever do that again !" I scooped up his chin making him look at me. 

"Baby , I'm here now, I was on my way to see you. I love you too" he rubbed his hands up and down my boobs under my small top, caressing my nipples in the act.

" oh," I moaned as he dragged off all my clothing . I was completely naked when he told me to undress him. so swiftly I dragged my nails down his t-shirt and pull it up over his head revealing his toned body. Pulling down his jeans, he flipped over and laid me down under his tantalising body. Ever so slowly, he lowered his hips to mine and began grinding his fabricated crotch against my naked vagina. Knowing that I was the only one getting pleasure out of this , I told him to sit and lay down . I curved my body to the side of him and shoved my hand inside his boxers and retrieved my second boyfriend, his chocolate member. I wasn't in any mood to actually have sex so I thought why not treat him to the best head he has ever had. Rubbing up the length and palming his tip, I looked in his eyes seeing pure shock. "Why didn't you come earlier , I was craving you " I licked up the side of his dick, my ass high in the air in his face. 

" I don't know, I just wasn't sure whether I wanted to come back but when I saw that one thing, I couldn't say no " his finger slipped into my hole fingering me slowly and deep. I screamed out in luxury, sitting up and bouncing on his now two fingers. Sliding them out, he licked them clean and I continued to suck in his tip when I felt him pull me into the 69 position.

Deepthroating the long thick penis , I heard him speak out " damn ma , that shit good" his eyes rolled back and face inched to towards my pussy . The fear of feeling his lips on me made me nervous , but that warm sensation left me speechless again ." That feel good, baby?" His voice vibration stimulating me further. 

" yes shit " he spread me wide with his hands and stuck his tongue in my hole, dipping in like sauce .

#*#*#*#*#2 hours later *#*#*#*#*#*

We lay snuggled on my bed , when he looked up to my dressing table . " aye look babe the camera still on " we both giggled stealing a kiss .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

54.1K 1.1K 17
NO LONGER UPDATING BEING REWRITTEN Your a 19 year old girl that's very interested in mechanics and can fix anything.After an accident in your childh...
Shorts Da Cassie_Quinn1

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

8.3K 18 15
A collection of Story Erotic Stories - please like/vote if you enjoyed the story or contact me if you want to talk about it 🏅#1 ChanceMeeting
12.9K 45 13
NSFW warning - Short 2-3 part stories/concepts, most (if not all) containing mature scenes.
1.4K 12 4
Only for 18+ as story has extreme sexual language and media so below 18 stay out of this story...