Drowned and Forgotten(Dolan t...

By Cedesbenz129

A mermaid/man story with an evil twist including the dolan twins More

Terrible week
Swim class
"You can wear my Sweatshirt"πŸ˜‚
Unknown numbers
Lost
Oceanview
Party time
Scales
Explain
Nightmare
Trapped
Distance
Hidden powers
Hidden secrets
Strange noises
Until
Memory
Anger
Angie
......
Dang
Getaway
Connected
Problems
Frozen heart
Caught in the crossfire
In the name of love
Goodbyes suck
Too late to apologize?
Wake up
It is on
The war has begun
Crack
Captive(ending)
A/N

Bully or Friend

7.2K 125 15
By Cedesbenz129

Hi,my name is Mackenzie.I am not very popular and very self concience.I woke up to my annoying alarm,and got up to go get ready for the death chamber.Whoops stupid auto correct I mean school.I rush down stairs and get ready for breakfest.I walk into an empty kitchen.You are probably where my parents are,well I do not have any.I do not remeber what happened but I was told they were never found.Ever since I was baby I was raised with an abusive foster parent who is almost always either gone or beating me.I grab a breakfest bar and run out the door.I run to school,since I missed the bus and make it right when it opens.I push through the crowd that was calling me names and were throwing stuff at me.Everyone hated me for no reason.I open my locker and saw a note on my locker."Kill yourself"The note said.I grab the note and throw it away.I was shoved against a locker by a tall blond boy.I roll my eyes.It was Hunter.He has always had a crush on me.I shove him off.He hands me an invitation.It was for a celebration the football team was throwing.Of course I was invited and had to come cause I am on it,but I could tell he wanted to deliver it to me personally.He kissed my neck.I shove him off and run down the hall crying.Hunter has tried mutliple times to make me kiss him.I run into a girl."I am so sorry"I said as I helped her with her books."No problem"She said."Hi my name is Shakira she said as she extended a hand to me."You do not want to hang out with me,I get bullied,but my name is Mackenzie"I said as I shook her hand."Who bullies you"She said as she cracked her knuckles."Don't worry"I said as I laughed at her.We spent the rest of the together laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.8K 35
Dolan twin short stories written by Mads
641 29 30
Dolan twins fanfic
308K 10.8K 40
In which a young woman's life turns around for the better when she walks into a bar and has a connection with an older man. An Ethan Dolan...
121K 4.8K 30
In which a young woman goes on a voyage across the Atlantic Ocean, only to fall in love with the captain's son and befriend two passengers. ...