So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!

2.2K 41 44
By desilisius

I’d like to thank every1 who ever made a banner for me :) I made a slideshow of all the banners~! :D thank u guys so much for the support... i never thought i would make it this far too even end a story! D; 

This is my first ending of a story O_O don’t kill me if it sucks >.> because I think it’s not that bad :p

*sobs* it was great writing this story for u guys and for myself :') I don’t know when the next update will be... there is one bonus chapter left but sadly... i didnt wrote it yet O_O well i DID wrote it on paper.. But I lost it... *hides*

I want 30 votes for this chapter until I update.

So anyways I hope u will enjoy this chapter~ was really really really hard writing it :I

P.S I was joking about the votes :p but would still make me happy tho... c:

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~** 

(Michelle’s POV)

I was shivering; freezing.

Where was I?

I tried to open my eyes but I was really tired, too exhausted to move a muscle... should I go sleep some more again?

Then everything that has happened started swimming into my head, one image mercilessly followed after the other. With no more hesitation I shot my eyes open and panic and hysteria bubbled up inside me.

I looked around me quickly, I was in a forest? I saw clumps trees around me and it was still dark. The only light source was from the moon, but even that didn’t help much.

Did...they just dumped me here like I was thrash? Then Cameron’s words shot through my head.

'I don’t want to dirty myself by touching something that's even worse than thrash, you disgust me, I’m sure you know how dirty you are yourself'

I laughed humorlessly. The sound almost frightened me. It was hollow, and empty. Just like my life now...

I looked at my bruised body, I was still naked.

I glanced beside me and my clothes were lying there covered with mud, my skirt was torn to shreds but my shorts and jacket were thankfully unscathed.

I quickly... or at least tried to quickly yank them on since my body was still hurting and weak.

The tears were starting to come down again, I don’t care anymore... let them come. 

I fished through my pocket and relief washed over me as I felt the smooth curve of my phone.

I got to call for help...

Help...

Angela’s face flashed in my head, she wanted to help me...

I quickly flipped open my phone, only for it drop again as I saw the background picture.

It wasn’t the picture of Ryan and me. It was a photo of Ryan and Amber... and they...they were... kissing...

Slowly bending down, I reached my sweaty palms out and grabbed my phone again, studying the picture.

Ryan and Amber both had their eyes closed. Ryan his arm was lazily hanging beside him. You could see that Amber was standing on her toes so she could reach for Ryan.

Someone must have taken this picture without them knowing...

So... Ryan likes Amber?

I thought he liked... me...

Maybe he finally realized that I’m thrash...

I smiled a sad smile while a tear rolled down my cheek. 

If she can make you happy then... then I’m happy as long as you’re happy...

I tried to swallow but only succeeded in choking on my own tears, and the emotions clogging my throat.

Why is life to cruel to me? What... what did I do?

Hands trembling, I dialed Ryan’s number... it was the only number I had in my list.

I waited patiently, staring unseeingly at the loading bar while I was deep in thought.

Why was I calling again? To ask if he has something with Amber? My enemy... the one who also makes my life a hell...

To ask if he actually really liked me... or just faked it all...

"He-Hewo?" A quiet boy’s voice was heard on the other side of the phone.

It wasn’t Ryan’s voice.

"H-hello? Who is this?" I tried to steady my voice, but I had a hard time since my voice was sore and scratchy from weeping so much, and it wavered as I shivered.

"Th-This is... Sam..." He almost whispered.

If I didn’t had so many stuff in my head right now I would have been happy and asked Sam how he was doing, I’m happy he found his voice again though...

"Hi Sam." I said warmly. "Could you please give me Ryan?" I asked.

I chard a quiet ‘ok’ and then heard him run up the stairs.

Suddenly, the voices of different people drifted in the background.

I started to focus on what they were saying when I suddenly heard my name.

"It’s true! Her parents died in a car accident, I’ve found it on the internet... poor Michelle, and she doesn’t even know it."

It was Angela who was speaking. Pity clung to every word she said, making my heart sink.

My eyes almost bugged out of their sockets, jaw hanging wide open as I absorbed what she’d said.

My parents died in a car accident?

"Ryan! There is a call for you." Sam called out. 

"Who is it?" Ryan asked.

"I don’t know, here." There was some shuffling, as the phone was handed over.

A few seconds later I could hear Ryan breathing into the receiver, asking who it was.

I stayed quiet still shocked of what I’ve heard.

No... No...

I hang up the phone and started to run. And I didn’t stop. I ran, even as my limbs turned to jelly and exhaustion weighed down on me, I still pushed myself to run. I wanted to run away from my so called life; it feels like I’m already dead...

I felt in my other pocket and found the money that I still had.

I finally got out of the forest and made my way to the bus stop.

I quickly took the bus hoping that it would still bring me closer to home; I had to ask her... I had to know if it’s true that she isn’t my mom! It can’t be!

*

I ignored the request of my body to stop running, I can’t... even if it hurts I can’t damnit!

I slammed the door open and ran to the living room.

I found my mom looking shocked at me while she was about to take a sip of her beer.

I ran to her and slapped the beer out of her hands. 

"Who the fuck are you!!?" I screamed.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

It got silence except for my panting and my heart beat.

"I’m your aunt...” She said dryly.

I stopped with breathing and looked at her in horror.

She... my mom...my mom was actually all this time my aunt?

I stayed silence while still watching every move she made.

She stood up never taking her eyes off me.

"So you finally found out huh? Took you long enough." she said with no emotion in her voice.

"What the fuck is going on!?" I yelled I’m getting sick of being played with!

"Your parents died in a car accident, only you survived it... your mother did too but she died after a few hours in the hospital." She started to snicker.

"Her last words for me where that I should take care of you, I for some reason accepted it. She was stupid to ask me, she knows I hate her with a passion even if she was my twin." She said with a smirk now on her face.

"But... but how can I not even recognize my own mother?" I asked ashamed with myself... how could I not felt that she wasn’t my mom?

"You were in a coma, you didn’t remember anything, and you even fell for it when I told you I was your mom."

I just started at her in disbelieve.

"You know... I regret accepting the request of your mom, I hated her... but I didn’t knew you would turn to look so much like her, the way you guys thought... it made me hate you too.. She always had a wonderful life, everyone loved her... expect for me... everyone hated me... my life was a hell... that’s why...I’ve let you suffer the same way I did." She bended down to take another can of beer.

So... only because my mom had a good life and she didn’t...she had to make me suffer because I was just like my mom?

Is that why she hates me?

"So, Michelle... tell me... did you enjoy your life?" She asked me her eyes wide open and she had this creepy big smile on her face.

I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths.

I wanted to hit her and kick her I wanted her to feel the same pain I am feeling right now! But... but I couldn’t... she said she wanted me to suffer the same way she did... does that mean she had the same pain as me?

Can I even hate her?

...I need to get out of here! I need to get out of this freaking place! I need to get away from her!

My eyes shot open and I started to search the living room.

He wasn’t there!

"Benjy!?" I started to yell.

"Where is he?!" I demanded her.

"Like I fucking care where that thing is, I’m already glad it’s gone." She said taking a sip of her beer while taking a seat on the couch again.

It took me a lot to ignore that instead of running to her and hit her.

How dare she...

I started to run upstairs and went looking in all the rooms.

He wasn’t there...

"Benjy!!!" I yelled again.

I started to run downstairs and outside.

I looked around me while I started to panic more.

It felt just like the last time I lost him when I was with him in the park, I was so scared something had happened to him, I couldn’t forgive myself if that did.

I wanted to run to the park to take a look there but my phone started to ring which stopped me right in my actions.

It was a text from an unknown person.

I quickly opened it.

"No... No! No! No!" I started to say hastily.

This can’t be! I started to read the text over and over again. How much heart ache could one person take? I felt it break all over again, if that was possible, since all the pieces were already shattered...

NO!! Please!

Unknown: 

R.I.P Doggie.

Time suspended. My heart rate slowed, becoming a dull throb in my ears. Those few words were like a kick to my guts – I couldn’t breathe. But then, my heart beat started to increase to the point where I finally sprang into action.

I dropped my phone and took a run for it to the park.

That text is a lie! They are just playing with me!

Benjy can’t be dead! 

I started to aimlessly search the whole park, while screaming his name.

I knew I could snap any moment now.

I already felt myself freaking out.

I collapsed on the ground by the lake of the park.

"Please..." I started to whisper while I was out of breath.

Why is this happening to me!? What have I done to deserve this!?

Why me...why ME!?

"I hope your happy now!" I started to yell. 

"Did you enjoy watching me suffer like this!? Did you enjoy watching how I lived my hell of a life?!" I suddenly started to laugh loudly; I already lost my sanity... I was turning crazy.

"That’s so funny you know! Letting Ryan cheat on me! Letting Josh betray me! Letting Cameron make my school life a living hell! And as last... killing Benjy!" I started to laugh even harder while tears were rolling down.

"You know what!? I surrender! I freaking give up! You win!" I started to yell.

It got quiet now as I stopped with laughing, you could only hear my sobs and panting.

I give up... I’m tired of this...

I keep fighting but... but I actually already lost...

I wonder... 

"What did you want from me...” I whispered.

Whatever he wants he can have it! I don’t fucking care anymore!! I’ll give it to you whatever it is! But please...

please let this pain... and suffer stop... please don’t make me suffer anymore... I’ll give you anything.

I’m tired of this life... I’m tired of getting hurt over and over again... all I wanted was to be happy... All I wanted was to be wanted and loved... but... but instead I live with this pain that won’t go away, I live with this scar that will forever stay.

I slowly stood up and I looked at the lake tiredly. The moon was shining on it, showing the peaceful blue water. I wanted peace too...

I started to walk to the edge of the lake not taking my eyes off the beautiful water, I wonder if it’s cold... but it had never been so tempting to me before, so why care?

I dipped one of my legs in the water; death’s cold embrace was just a few meters away now.

It was indeed cold but that didn’t stop me from pulling it out.

I slowly dropped my other leg in it too. I started to chuckle, see... it isn’t that bad, I even got used to the cold and now it feels even warm. Like a blanket was wrapped around me; protective... and yet suffocating. But that feeling made me feel giddy.

I slowly started to walk further into the lake; it also started to get deeper so I started swimming.

I was so sleepy... I almost had no energy left.

I wish I could sleep in my warm bed with Benjy next to me...

but I knew I could never return home anymore... or return to those times...

I stopped with swimming as I looked up to the moon, it was so big... it felt like it was looking at me... watching every move I made.

I wonder... will I have my happy ending in my never ending dream?

I smiled sadly, I hope so, and don’t I at least deserve that? At least I’ll dictate my life the way I wanted it to run, for all eternity. At least I would be with Benjy, and my true parents...

Because, what’s the point in life when you have no purpose? No one would miss me. No one bothered about trash, leaving it on the curb and never giving it a second thought after they turn their backs.

“I love you, Benjy. Ryan...” I whispered, knowing no one could hear me. But still, it felt like the weight of the world was finally being taken off my shoulders as I swam to the middle of the lake.

So much for my happy ending... I thought, as one final tear dripped from underneath my eyelids. No more tears after this.

Taking my last breathe, I submerged under the water.

I never returned up again.

~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~

*pops out* the song is perfect for this chapter~ thanks birdie-pie *hides again*

~~~~~~~~~~

A short explanation~!

I hope u guys understood the story behind Mich her 'aunt' so I’ll explain it for those who didn’t get it: Her real name is... idk... her sister's name is Sarah (Mich her real mother) her aunt had exactly the same story as Mich, getting scarred for life, getting bullied... she couldn’t stand her sister because she had a good life, her family loved her and nothing bad happened to her.. So Mich her aunt envied her sister... and she couldn’t take it that Mich started to turn just like her mom so before she started to be exactly like her mom her aunt made her scarred for life which changed Mich totally and she ended up being just like her aunt... :o sooo u guys get that now? I hope so... >.> (yes it was her aunt fault that Mich got... ra--... u know what I mean <_<) any more questions? Just ask them~!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT or FAN ME~!

U believe me now how evil I am? c: love u guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 410 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published and only the sample chapters of the published version are available on...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
369K 14K 42
[CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND MALE TO MALE RELATIONSHIPS...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Stefan Hall has moved to New York with his older brother, Derek...
5.1M 166K 43
"They were like three half-naked supermodels with bedhair and matching movie star grins. What did I get myself into...?." Serena Jones an eighteen ye...