So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}

1.9K 32 64
By desilisius

This chapter is dedicated to shanniinn~ for making that beautiful banner! :D

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~** 

(Michelle’s POV)

I had this weird dream.

It was like a good bye dream, a dream where I told the people that I cared about my good bye.

There was a woman, I couldn’t see her face clear cause I was blinded by light every time I tried to see her face, but I had a feeling I knew her, she hugged me and told me how proud she was with the things I have done.

And that I have grown into a fine young woman.

I was crying for some reason, like I didn’t wanted to say goodbye to her, but she told me to not worry, she said that I didn’t have to act strong anymore, like she could see I didn’t have the power in me anymore, I’ve used all my strength these past few years so that I could still try and live but... but the strength came to an end.

I gave her a last hug and said my goodbye. There were also two other people behind her.
A man who's face if couldn’t see either and another woman’s that looked just like the woman I just hugged.
I waved at them, showing them my last sad smile, yes I was sad... sad for saying goodbye.

I turned around and Ryan was there with his family.
They all were looking sad... why?
Were they going to miss me?

I looked down at the necklace that Ryan gave me, light reflecting off it and casting a delicate rosy pink colour.

My smile brightened, it was so beautiful.

I looked up again to Ryan and his family and my smile dropped.

They were gone, I looked around, but no one was there.
I was alone... again.

Not even Benjy was at my side?
Did he die?

I gasped, remembering the text saying he got badly hurt.
Was that true? Can’t be!

I’ve got to wake up! I’ve got to find him!

"Wake up!" I started to yell while shutting my eyes close.
I opened my eyes again, it wasn’t working.

"Please." I begged, my voice barely out as a whisper.

"You sure you want to wake up?"

I looked around me hastily, who is talking?

"You maybe wish you would never have awoken Michelle, maybe you would have wished you stayed in this dream." The dangerously low voice bellowed, like he knew bad stuff would happen if I chose the road to wake up.

"But... but," I didn’t know what to say, haven’t I already been through enough? Will it ever stop?
I exhaled some breath, I can’t live a dream forever, I’ve got to face my reality.

"Wake up!" I yelled again.

It stayed silence for a moment.

"As you wish."

And with that, my eyes shot open from the dream and I met the flaking plaster of a ceiling. A thin sheen of sweat coated my forehead as I raised my head, heart hammering wildly.

I was in a dark room; that was all I could make out. The soft glow of the moon shone through a small window at the top corner of the room.

I tried to move my body, but I was tied.
My hands were bound together with rope; I could feel it digging into my skin. My legs weren’t, but they didn’t move, it felt like all my energy got drained from me. Did I get drugged?

"Help me!" I yelled when I noticed my mouth wasn’t taped.

"Hel-"

"No one will hear you." I suddenly heard a voice say not far away, I knew that voice but my mind couldn’t progress who it belonged too.
I could see a darker figure somewhere in the corner walking closer to me.

"You look nice today Mich, had a nice date?" I could hear him chuckle.

Why? Why is Cameron here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice coming out husky.

"Shouldn’t you be asking why you are here?" He was now closer to me and I could see his face as a little bit of moonlight shone on it.

He had his famous smirk on his face. 
I felt like puking, I wanted to cry and rage at him, how dare he treats me like this and goes as far as to kidnap me!

"Let me go Cameron, what you’re doing is wrong!" I said low in a warning tone.

"No Mich, what you did was wrong, I thought you were innocent, I thought we were destined together, but no, I was blinded by love to see your true face."

What the heck is he talking about!?

"You’re crazy!" I yelled back, I started to panic, this position, it brings back bad memories; I’ve got to get out of here fast.

I started to struggle, thrashing against the restraints binding my hands.

"HELP!!" I screamed.

In no time Cameron was in front of me and slapped me right on the cheek which made me shut up in shock.
I started at him with wide eyes.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch!" He sneered at me.
I opened my mouth ready to yell again but he quickly taped it.

Tears started to make their way into my eyes, but I knew I had to hold them, crying won’t do anything good.
It will make me weaker; I’ve learned that from these past years.
But I knew that at the end, I would always cry.

"No one, I repeat no one! Messes with moi!" Cameron angry yelled at me.
He lifted his hand ready to hit me again but he slowly dropped it again.

"I don’t want to dirty myself by touching something that’s even worse than thrash, you disgust me, I’m sure you know how dirty you are yourself." He said smiling sadly at me.

What’s wrong with him? I really don’t get what he means! I know I’m freaking dirty! But dirtier then thrash... really?

Does he think I enjoy being dirtied...? 
I took a deep breath through my nose, trying to hold the tears.

"You know, I’m going to punish you for this, I didn’t really see how this could be a punishment but he said it was so I just paid him so that I didn’t needed to dirty my hands." He said dryly while walking to the door.

He opened it and another dark figure walked in.
My heart started to beat faster and my body started to quake.

For some reason I had a bad feeling who this guy was.
I started to struggle again. But I knew it wouldn’t help.

"Hi there little girl, long time no see." A dark, sinister voice purred.
The voice in my dream was right, maybe I shouldn’t have woken up.

I froze. For a moment, I couldn’t think. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t move. But then fear took over and another scream tried to force its way up my throat. My body started to shake, it’s him... it’s my father...

I know that voice... I remember it clearly, how he whispered stuff in my ears while he was... while he was... raping me...

I gave in, releasing a scream engraved with agony and desperation. But my screams were only heard as muffles.

He started to walk closer my way, Cameron stood by the door, I couldn’t see his face but I knew he was staring at me.

My eyes were begging him; I knew he could see my face, because the moon shone on it. I knew he could see the tears rolling down my face.
I knew he could see it... and still he turned his head and walked out the door.

His last words were, "That’s what you get for messing with moi."
I was doomed... I already knew it... but I still tried to fight.

I’ve never stopped once with fighting in my life; I fought for trying to stay alive, trying to be strong, trying to have hope to live.

But won’t you get tired? Won’t you get tired when all that you’re trying to do is only getting repaid the bad way?

Why am I even fighting when I know there is no happy ending for me anymore? There wasn’t... and there never will be my happy ending.

I watched in horror as he made his way closer to me. 
Slowly I started to make out his features, his disgusting smirk that always showed in my nightmares. 

"Don’t worry; we will be done before you know it." He said while starting to bend over me.

He hungrily proceeded to tear clothes that I specially wore for this special day.
I wonder... did Ryan even like the clothes?

First went my top.

Then my skirt.

My underwear.

My bra.

My sanity...

Their shredded remains landed in a heap not far off.

The cold embraced my exposed skin. Closing my eyes shut, I didn’t dare look at how he tortured me again.

A whimper escaped my lips, feeling his eyes greedily taking in my figure. And then his rough, calloused hands roaming over my body. Exploring every dark, hidden crevice; touching places that were unforgivable. 

Should I even get used to this? I still clearly remember everything that what happened last time... maybe... maybe it won’t even hurt that bad anymore.

I knew that was a lie, something like this will always hurt, it will always haunt your life, and I didn’t know what to do to stop it... I didn’t know.

I feebly tried to kick but he pinned my legs down with his own. The bulge of his crotch pressed against my own, causing a few stray teardrops to trickle down my face. 
My breathing was coming out more and more labored by the second. It pained me every time I tried to draw in a breath; it felt like I was hyperventilating.

No! No!! Nooo! Please!!
I tried to voice my protests, but I couldn’t take it anymore. My throat was clogged with fear; fear that if I cry out, he’ll only make it worse.

The pain, it was too much! I can’t bear this a second time!
I could feel my body weaken; I guess I was drugged again? That’s good... at least... at least I don’t have to suffer it... until the end.

Finally, darkness took over. I passed out.

~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~

This song rlly fits this chapter well ;w;

please go ahead and vote :3 u can also comment~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 14K 42
[CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND MALE TO MALE RELATIONSHIPS...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Stefan Hall has moved to New York with his older brother, Derek...
5.1M 166K 43
"They were like three half-naked supermodels with bedhair and matching movie star grins. What did I get myself into...?." Serena Jones an eighteen ye...
1.9K 146 28
Dean would do anything to have friends. He's constantly bullied and has no one to turn to. He try's to stay positive even though everything is fallin...
280K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...