My Savior (A BEN Drowned fanf...

By GeminiZelda

Becca, A troubled girl who lost her brother at such a young age, learns to love again, As she realizes that t... More

Welcome!
My Savior (Chap 1)
My savior (Chap 2)
My Savior (Chap 3)
My Saviour (chap 4) *Part 1*
(Chap 4) *Part 2*
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12 *part 1*
Chap 12 *Part 2*
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26.
Chap 27
chap 28
NOTE
IM BACK :D
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
*Author's note*
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Announcement!
You guys...
Me. :)

Chapter 38

3.7K 118 10
By GeminiZelda

Bens pov

"Maybe training wasn't such a good idea..." I said, looking down to the random dead body, Becca had electrocuted.

"I didn't mean to." She laughed.

I walked over and kicked him slowly. "Hmm. Good job." I smiled up to her 

"What's next?" She asked, messing with her hair.

"Communicating with humans." I said, leading her to a portal.

"I know how to communicate, Ben." She rolled her eyes.

"My way." I grined. She looked confused. But soon enough that look would fade.

Some places in the over realm were the worst. Rude people, strange animals. I just so happened to find a portal to take us downtown in some shithole. People kept bumping into us, and it was starting to piss me off.

"Ben, calm down." Becca said, pushing past people.

"These people are pissing me off." I pulled her quicker into a building. It looked abandoned.

"What is this?" Becca asked, Hoping over the counter,  looking at what looked like burned papers.

"I don't know. But there's nobody here. Which is great." I took out the laptop I recently stole from an Apple store.

"What are you gonna do with that? There's isn't connection here." She said,  looking up.

"We don't need connection. Now follow after me." I grinned, And touched the screen to open up a passage for me, and jumped through. Becca took a while trying to get through on her own but managed it.

"Move fast, and don't touch the blue wires." I said.

"Why?" She asked, of course, reaching out for a wire.

"It'll shock you, smartass. Now c'mon."

I took her to one of my most common people, thankfully he was on.

"This is what I do." I showed her.

He wad on Cleverbot talking about something, I touched the wireing circuts on his computer,  and messed around a bit. Becca was a bit surprised. Saying how I had done that to her, and she was greatly fascinated.

I showed her a few others and let her mess with a few, before taking her back.

"Its dark now..." She said. 

"I used to spend my days in there. I rarely ever came out, other then to do work finding you, and sometimes hanging around a bit." I told her, packing it back.

"Why? It doesn't seem like the funest place to be.." She said, looking outside.

"Its the only place I ever wanted to be. I'm used to it. Shit, I was trapped for nearly 6 years." She didn't know my story quite yet, and I didn't really want her to. I was just glad Dad loaned the 64 out at one point. Otherwise I don't know if I'd ever be able to come out.

"We should get going." I told her.

She followed behind most of the way. And made her way to her room without saying anything. She looked mad or sad? I don't know, was it something I said?

Beccas pov

I walked into, mine Hoodie, and,  Maskys room. Hoodie and Dawn were chating.

"Hey, guys." I smiled.

"Bec!" Masky said, leading me out of the room.

Masky explained Slender had a mission for us. My first mission! I'm so excited.

"You and I will go out, and collect DNA samples from certian humans."

My smile faded. "What...?"

"One human in particular. You remeber Jayden, right?"

"Dawns brother?"

"Yes. He needs to know in case Zalgo wants him as well, since, as you discovered familys can be the most powerful people in the underrealm." Masky explained really well.

"Does Dawn know?" I asked, quietly not wanting to let Hoodie and Dawn hear.

Masky shook his head, "And don't let het know." Masky then just walked away. Not another word just walked away. Everyone was acting really weird lately.

I walked up to Bens room, he wasn't in there, but his computer was open so I figured he was just out.

I sighed and laid on his bed, sprawling my arms and legs out. I felt exhausted. Me and Ben trained pretty hard, I can now fight a lot better, and I learned I can electrocute people, as well as freeze them, and for some reason my human talent with being good with a bow came along as well. Ben taught me a few sword fighting techniques, although he said I'd never really use it, just something to show around.

I turned over, and scaned the room. There was a small box sticking out from under his desk. I got up to push it back, but it was heavy. My curiosity got the better of me and I opened it... It was full of books..  I opened one up to a random page and I realised it was the journals him and I kept as a kid... These were old, we did this things that we couldn't ever read eachothers journal's, until we were out doing our own things in life... I guess that day never came. I realized throughout them, he kept going, skiping every other page that my journal would've been on. I smiled slightly, as I came to one that just said 'I miss her.' written on it.

Mostly everything he wrote about was his killings, Being here,  and the people he's met.

I went back to an old one. The second book we made. Mine was about my friend Cathleen and Rachel at lunch. Ben's journal's were chalk full of saying how 'Scared he was' and the occasional Video Game write about. He would write about how when I wasn't home, when I was at peoples houses, he would sit in his room and cry, keeping the door locked up tight, but dad would always win of course.

"I see you've found our old journals..." His voice said behind me.

I threw the book down, standing up quickly. I ran over to him, and picked him up in a hug,

"Why did you never tell me these things?!" I sobbed softly.

"They weren't that interesting." He shrugged.

"Well, it wouldve been useful..." I put him down.

"Slender said he used to watch me, waiting for something to happen, and when it did he took me and wiped your memories. I told him to leave enough clues for you. I was so happy when I found out you knew again! Of course you never could've thought you had a brother. You just remembered my being with you." He explained.

It was true... Having a brother never really crossed my mind. But I did remember spending time with him.

"I suppose living a mile away from the lake wasn't very lucky either." He swirled his finger around his hat, looking at the ground.

Something popped into my mind, "Ben! Slender never showed me the visual of how you died!"

He looked up, "I don't know if you'd really... enjoy it." He looked down sadly.

"If it will tell me anything about what our asshole dad did to you... it would answer questions I have."

"Questions? Like what?" He was trying to avoid face-to-face contact...

"Why you don't have eyes is one. How you drowned, because I remember well enough we used to swim every summer." I said, catching his attention.

"Well, I can tell you it wasn't summer when it happened It was cold as fuck. If you want to see, then go ahead... I just don't want to see it anymore. I already remember it every other hour or so and it freaks the shit out of me... That's also why I don't want you seeing your death. I'm pretty sure drowning is the scariest death... You remember nearly everything. And It was slow..." He was mid sob towards the middle.

"Ben, I won't ask if you don't want me to see." I told him, taking a step closer.

"Ask him to see what dad did as well. I don't like talking about it,  so maybe he'd possibly show you" He looked tense,  he was standing straight up his hands balled up into fists by his sides.

Bens pov

No no no no. I didn't want to freak out and have a psychotic breakdown in front of her. My hands were sweety, and my legs felt week. The tears seemed to burn worse then they ever did. I balled my hands up, and squeezed my eyes shut. Memories came back into my mind and my body shivered on its own.

I felt a pair of two arms wrap around me, and I slowly opened one eye, to See Becca bending down and hugging me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, my voice was horse, and shakey.

"You looked like you were pained... Ya know, mentally. So... Now I'm hugging you like we used to.." She sat down and my legs finally gave out, I fell onto her lap, and wrapped my arms around her as well. The black liquid dripped down onto her shirt, but she didn't seem to care.

"You know, if I do remember one thing, it was confronting you to sleep, and such when we were alive. And now I know it was because of dad." She said softly.

"Yeah... I remember that too." I sniffled.

"I want you to see those memories." I said, beofre slowlt falling asleep.

-------------------------

Hi guys. :3 My Arms feeling better so I'll be writing more frequently now. This is more of a fill in chapter. And Yes, the long break away from the story that leads into the sequl is over! So we're back to the real story again. The long awaited memories will be in the next few chapters.

If you actually read these you're in luck so you won't be completely confused. I'm going to do a few memorizes each chapter, along with the new misson, and things that explain the sequel.

If you don't read these I guess you're out of luck :/

Vote, comment, share

update soon

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 24 2
It's the story of Ben drowned, before and after
24.6K 712 15
This is how Ben Drowned.
6.3K 74 32
This book is about the bad and good things a girl is going thru and when shes lost hope for any good to come out of the bad she meets some one that...
26K 646 23
"He said that he'd never hurt me or my family but I had a feeling that he was lieing. That happened before he.......he turned into that monster." Mee...