Adopted by Flithy Frank\ Joji...

By windtun33

I realize this is gonna be cringey to most of you out there but I figured I could pull this story off. Also a... More

Chapter 1: Interviews
Chapter 2: The Apartment
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4: Sleepless nights
Chapter 6: The crew
Chapter 7: Skateboard lessons
Chapter 8: Recording
Chapter 9: Raining
Chapter 10: Presents
Chapter 11: Homeschooling
Chapter 12: Pigtail practice
Chapter 13: Phone call
Chapter 14: Sickness
Chapter 15: You're it
Chapter 16: Homework Trouble
Chapter 17: The missing boxers
Chapter 18: Halloween thoughts
Chapter 19: The Costumes
Chapter 20: Movie Night
Chapter 21: Nightmares
Chapter 22: Making Music
Chapter 23: Family outing
Chapter 24: Hair Tangles
Chapter 25: Thunder forts
Chapter 26: Old friends
Chapter 27: Car ride
Chapter 28: Pumpkin Head
Chapter 29:Halloween
Chapter 30: Haunted House (Short)
Chapter 31: The Truth
Chapter 32: Dumplings
Chapter 33: Eye can see clearly
Chapter 34: Cheerios
Chapter 35: Fairgrounds
Chapter 36: Bones
Character analysis :Fiona
Chapter 37: Alone for the night
Chapter 38: #Castproblems
Chapter 39: Aquarium
Chapter 40: Everything for a dollar
Chapter 41: Mochi
Chapter 42: Printers can Fly
Chapter 43: No funny business
Chapter 44: Birthday surprise
Chapter 45: Gingerbread
Chapter 46: Figure 8
Character analysis: Joji
Chapter 47: Stars
Chapter 48: boys will be boys
Chapter 49: Mountains
Chapter 50: Bleach is key
Chapter 51: The Adventure Begins
Chapter 52: Kangaroo
Chapter 53: The Present that ended everything
Short: Cherrio minds
Short request
A/N: Group chat story

Chapter 5: 21 hour flight

918 22 3
By windtun33

A/N: Today is Joji's birthday so for the occasion you guys get 2 chapters today! This one and the next chapter coming out in a couple hours. -bennygotacookie

Fiona's pov: I open my eyes to Joji gently shaking me awake. "Hey Fiona wake up we gotta go to the airport" he said quietly and I look at the clock this time and it's 11 pm I sigh grab my bag that he told me to pack from last night and set it on my bed so I can get dressed while Joji waits by the front door, I tell him I'm ready and he nods so we start get a taxi to take us to the airport.  "Why do we have to come so early anyway?" I ask him while our bags get scanned "Because the flight is 21 hours so I hope you brought something for entertainment kid." Joji responded handing me my bag while I groaned not wanting to sit on a plane for a whole 21 hours. "When does our flight leave Joji?" I ask him while he gets us something to eat before we wait for our flight to get called "It leaves at 1am so in like 20 minutes." He says getting our food and setting it on a table.

Joji's pov: Fiona kept asking a lot of questions but I understand it's probably because she's never flown to Australia before,We started playing games with each other to pass time "Never have I ever eaten raw ravioli." Fiona says and I win teasing Fiona about my victory. Our flight gets called and I let Fiona have the window seat so she could see outside while we were flying. It was a couple hours and I was working on my laptop when I decided to check on Fiona see what she was doing only to see that she fell asleep but she looked a little uncomfortable so I gently shook her and told her that she could lay on my shoulder or lap and she nodded laying her head on my lap.

Fiona's pov: I woke up an hour later and decided to doodle in a sketch book while I was checking tumblr as well when I saw a post saying something about Joji's birthday being the 18th so I instantly turned to see if he was watching me and luckily he fell asleep so I started to make him a birthday card that I was going to sneak into his luggage. I kept checking to see if he was awake while I was drawing but I was lucky enough to finish before he opened his eyes and by then I already put the card in his luggage making the excuse that I went to the bathroom.

Joji's pov: The stewardess came around with that snack tray so I got a chocolate pudding cup for Fiona and I got some free peanuts like a filthy casual. It was three hours before our flight landed and Fiona was reading the skymall magazine and we were laughing at most of the products and some of them looked like good props to,Our plane landed hours later and it was about 11 am when we landed in Australia so we got a cab to our hotel and I was getting us our key cards.

Fiona's pov: We unpacked and I peeked at Joji to see if he had seen the card yet only to see him smiling brightly and then he looked at me and said thank you. I jumped on the bed lying down face first tired from the flight and Joji decided to join me but he said we could only lay for 2 hours before meeting up with his friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 197 35
wowowowowowow ok this is the book that has done the best on my account but wArNinG!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 11 AND ITS VERY BAD PLEASE DONT T...
103 16 7
This is a random fanfic I wrote. Over so many years of watching the Boys, I began writing this. It's not very long but I still put time into it. If t...
29.2K 1K 43
no matter how hard she tries to be better, she'll always end up with nothing but an echo. •started july 8th, 2017• •finished december 10th, 2017• (lo...
2.3K 65 22
THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK DON'T JUDGE This is a story about a little girl named Brooklyn/Brook. she is 7 and has had a hard life. She was the youngest of...