The Bad Boy Got Me Arrested #...

By itsbusayo_xo

currently on hiatus "I want you," Mr Ross said slowly as he paced and the room, "to come up with a piece of... More

Chapter One ~ Barf Oreo Chunks.
Chapter Two ~ You Look Like A Hobo.
Chapter Three ~ Chagas Disease.
Chapter Four ~ She's No Longer Lovely.
Chapter Five ~ Nemo Stickers.
Chapter Six ~ Poop Tarts.
Chapter Seven ~ Hugging Me Naked.
Chapter Eight ~ Crazy Unicorn.
Chapter Nine ~ Boobs the Size of Gumdrops.
Chapter Ten ~ Can We Keep The Money...
Chapter Eleven ~ Soothe Your Boobs.
Chapter Twelve ~ Beach Sounds Like Bitch.
Chapter Thirteen ~ He Should've Mufasa'd
Chapter Fourteen ~ Rabbit-Like China Buns
Chapter Fifteen ~ A Stuffed Hippo Is An Adequate Weapon.
Chapter Sixteen ~ He's Deaf You D*ck
Chapter Seventeen ~ Caressing Her Boob
Chapter Eighteen ~ All Rise for Judge Mavis
Chapter Twenty ~ Who Are We, James Bond?
Chapter Twenty-One ~ Pilots
Chapter Twenty Two ~ Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter Twenty Three ~ Hitler Invaded Czechoslovakia
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Not Crazy Just Sexy

Chapter Nineteen ~ Big Cahunga's

2.2K 111 12
By itsbusayo_xo

Noah's POV

"She screwed us over." Analina grunted as we walked out of the courtroom.

"Mom, it's okay." Isla soothed.

"No." She growled, "He could've gotten off scotfree. She's just mad I turned her down again."

-

"We the jury find the defendant, Noah Davis, charged with vandalism to be guilty." My heart raced at the word 'guilty', Judge Mavis banged the gavel rapidly.

"Thank you Jury, for your service today. Court is adjourned. I hearby sentenc-"

"Your honour." The woman with the Australian or British accent interrupted. "I haven't finished my statement."

Everyone in the courtroom watched her stunned, the tension in the room was thick and both the prosecution and defense teams lurched over their seats. Judge Mavis sat with an awed expression. "Despite the fact that Mr Davis did commit the crime, we believe he should not be prosecuted harshly nor should it go on his record." At her words the defense and myself sighed in relief and amazement, I glanced over to the prosecution team who appeared to be annoyed but intrigued.

Judge Mavis opened her mouth to speak, "This has never happened before." She sat there fed up, head propped up on her palms, "Well then, what do you propose."

"As the defense team aforementioned, this shouldn't be a crime. Mr Davis helped bring a splash of colour to the town." I glanced at Judge Mavis as she rolled her eyes. "We, the jury, want to elect Noah Davis to commission a mural which will be situated in the centre of the town. We understand this is a weird punishment so we allow you, your honour to pick a punishment other than jail time." Judge Mavis tutted.

"Are you kidding me?" She groaned, rubbing her temples, "Okay," She directed her speech towards me, "Look kid. You committed the crime and despite not being able to give you jail time, you still gotta do the time."

"Erm, your honour do you really think tha-" Analina objected.

"Can it!" Mavis retorted with a hand up to silence her. "My ruling is final." She smiled insincerely, "I hearby sentence Mr Davis to 720 hours of community service and a $800 dollars worth of compensation to pay to the town for your damage." Sighs of relief came from everyone on the defense side of the courtroom, the crowd especially my mom and Isla were overjoyed. Except Ana who scowled at Judge Mavis. "Court dismissed."

-

"She's still holding a grudge." Ana said as she paced.

"Ah! I don't care I'm just so happy my baby's not in jail." My mom gushed as she embraced me and squeezed my cheeks. "You realise that money's coming out of your wallet right?" She asserted minutes later grabbing me by my neck, I nodded in fear.

"I had the jury by their necks, he could've gotten paid for just being at the trial. If she was in a good mood she would've let him go." Ana tutted.

I gave Isla a worried look, and as if she was psychic, she read my mind, "What happens if she screws over Willow this afternoon?" She gasped.

Ana and my mom's eyes widened. "We've gotta do whatever it takes so that Willow doesn't get the same for just painting a stroke on a wall." She paced around for a few seconds and then cried out as if she had had a eureka moment, "I've got it." She whispered into my mom's ear.

"Oh that's good." She smirked.

"Do you think Piper would go for it?" Ana asked which caused me and Isla to give each other the same puzzled look.

"Yeah. Definitely, she's crazy enough." My mom nodded along. "I'll call her." The phone rang twice before Willow's mom picked up.

"Avery! Whats wrong, how did the trial go? Is everything al-"

"It went well. Good news is he's not in jail. Bad news is we think the judge screwed us over." My mom explained.

"Piper." Ana chirped.

"Ana! Congratulations! I knew you would wi-"

"Piper we don't have time for celebrations yet. We can't risk the judge screwing Willow over too." She looked at the three of us before uttering these four words, "We've got a plan."

*~*~*~*

Willow's POV

Me, my mom and Analina walked into the courtroom at 2 p.m. sharp, Ana had explained to me that my courtroom would be much smaller and more private due to the fact that my 'crime' was less severe than Noah's. I thanked God something so stupid wasn't being put on his record or making him go to jail.

The click clack of my mom's stilettos drifted me from my thought, I glanced to look at her once more, not understanding why she thought wearing a skin tight red dress which showed her big cahuna's to the world, was appropriate for a court meeting. I rolled my eyes as I saw her stumble when walking. "Why did you think this was the right thing to wear?" I hissed.

"Do you remember the plan Piper?" Ana's Spanish accent rang across the room. My mom nodded which alarmed me.

Plan? What plan?

"All rise for the honourable Judge Mavis." The bailiff interrupted and everyone stood up for her to come in. Immediately the Judge's eyes went on my mother who was right behind me, I turned to look back at her and was shocked to find her flirtily winking at the Judge. I noticed she had slipped off her wedding ring too.

"What are you doing!" I whispered.

"

Just follow my lead, well, not literally." She replied through gritted teeth. I turned around and shook my head.

---

We had now taken a short recess for the jury to decide on the verdict. I had now caught onto the plan when I finally realised the whole point of it was to get on Judge Mavis' good side so that she wouldn't have any cause to screw us over.

However there was one more unfortunate part of the plan to seal the deal.

"Judge Mavis." My mom said tapping her shoulder as me and Ana watched from a distance. "I was just wondering, are you doing anything tonight?" She asked adjusting her dress to make sure it clung to her body, in order to get her attention. "I was just wondering, I've seen you around town and you seem to catch my eye all the time." She flirted.

Judge Mavis looked sceptical at first but soon after handed my mom her card and told her to call her. Turning back to us, my mom grinned and gave a sly thumbs up to alert us that everything went smoothly. Once the bang rang to tell us that recess was over, everyone in the courtroom took their place.

The jury walked in as they took their places, the judge soon sat down next and banged the gavel to show that court was in session. "Jury, have you made your decision."

A blonde haired woman stood up, "Yes your honour. We the jury find the defendant, Willow Delaney, charged with vandalism to be not guilty." A sigh of relief blew out of me and all the spectators behind me.

Judge Mavis banged the gavel and left the room while me and Ana celebrated with a mini happy dance. We turned around to face the courtroom to see happy faces except for one. I burst out laughing when I saw her unhappy expression realising why she would be.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into." She huffed which caused me and Ana to both chuckle wildly.

*~*~*~*

HEY GUYS.

SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I COULDN'T LEAVE YOU GUYS IN SUSPENSE FOR MUCH LONGER.

I'm not sure if it's funny tbh I guess we'll have to see. Also sorry this is late, I still don't have WiFi at home unfortunately.

Boy have I got book recommendations for you. Cheater, Cheater if you haven't read it. Seriously. Go now.

As well as Zoe and the Beast. I've only read the first draft. But gurlllll and the 1% of guys reading. It's goooood.

Hope you liked the chapter, 80k+ reads is just wow!!

Love you all.

- Busayo❤xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 49 14
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" Β© NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
226K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright Β© 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.