Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Hunter High- AU (Dean)

1.5K 56 10
By Erin_Winchester55

Since it's an AU, everyone knows about hunting and the supernatural.

"Okay Y/N, first day at a new school. Well a hunter school. You can do this. You're going to be great. Make new friends and become an awesome hunter just like your father. Okay and people are starting to stare cause you're talking to yourself, awesome! Just what I needed to boost my confidence...kill me." I frowned.

Today I was starting at Hunter High, school/training academy for wanna be hunters. At Hunter High, you could train to be two things; a hunter or a researcher.

If you wanted to be a hunter, then you'd go to the training side of the school, where you basically train to be a hunter. Practise with weapons and everything else.

If you wanted to be a researcher, you'd go to the school side of the academy, where you'd qualify to become a researcher. Researchers would do the less physical side of hunting and more of the intellectual side. If you passed then you'd get a job as one and basically become a hunters right hand. You'd tell them how to kill whatever they were after and do all the interviews etc.

It had been a dream of mine ever since I could remember. The idea of saving people, hunting things was my purpose in life.

Normal school had never interested me. It was excruciatingly boring. I desired adventure and danger in my life. Something that becoming a hunter would bring me. I was determined to be one of the best!

My father was my idol. He was a legend in the hunting world. The best of the best. I inspired to be just like him. My mother wanted a normal life for me, going down the route of husbands and children but fuck that! Normal was boring! Hunting was just me.

Nervously rubbing my arm and biting my lip, I made my way down the pathway to the large academy building. This was the start of my new and adventurous life.

Suddenly, someone wrapped their arm around my waist and pressed a knife up to my neck. "Really dad? Right now?" I rolled my eyes. He'd always do this to keep me on guard.

"Hey honey. How are ya this fine morning?"

"Well considering I've got a knife to my neck, not so bad. The weather could be better but hey, I'm not complaining." I shrugged. Someone else chuckled. It wasn't my father so it made me curious.

"Maybe you wanna get out of this then? Show off your awesome hunter skills that your daddy taught you?" My father, who was also headteacher at the school, laughed. I sighed, quickly elbowing him in the stomach so he stumbled back.

Far enough for me to whip around and kick the knife out of his hand. "Next time, I won't take it easy on you pops." I smirked.

"She's better than I thought, sir." A husky voice chuckled.

My eyes flickered to it. It belonged to a rather handsome man. A man with hypnotic green eyes, blonde hair and just the right amount of stubble. To say that I was attracted to him was an understatement.

"It runs in the L/N genes." My father joked, ruffling my hair like I was five.

God could he be anymore embarrassing?! "Dad!" I whined, patting my hair down. Green eyes smirked which made me blush.

"Ah yes, you two have yet to be introduced." My father clapped his hands together. "Y/N, this is one of my best teachers here at Hunter High, Dean Winchester. Dean this is my beautiful daughter, Y/N."

"Whoa, you're Dean Winchester? You're like a frickin legend in the hunting world!" I fangirl involuntarily.

Dean smirked. "I guess you could say that. Nice to meet you Y/N. Your fathers told me a lot." The way my name rolled off of his lips sent shivers down my spine.

"All good things I hope." I joke.

"Oh, everything. Baby stories, the lot." He winked.

I blushed furiously. "Excuse me while I go die of embarrassment." I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Oops, sorry babygirl. Just slips out." Dad shrugged apologetically. "Anyway, you two best get off to class." He added.

I nodded my head.

"What's you're first lesson, Y/N?" Dean asked.

"Um..." I look at my timetable sheet. "Gun practise with...you." I reply.

A grin spread across his face. "Alright then, we best be off."

"Work hard sweetie, I'll see ya later." Dad smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Oh she will sir. She's got the best teacher in the school." Dean joked, making dad chuckle before leaving.

Now it was just me and Dean. "Don't be nervous Sunshine, I don't bite...Hard." He smirked.

I giggled. "Lead the way, sir."

"Let's stick with Dean cause that makes me sound old." He cringed.

"Well you kinda are." I retort playfully.

"Wow, detention."

"Aww it's so cute when you're all teachery."

"And you're cute when you try and insult me." He stuck his tongue out.

"Can I request another teacher? Mine acts like a five year old." I say out loud.

"Oh trust me babe, you're definitely stuck with me." He winked, starting to walk.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I question slightly flirtatiously.

"Good for you."

"And whys that Mr. Winchester?" I giggle.

He stops walking, making me stop to. Dean steps forward closer to me. My breath caught in my throat as I looked into his hypnotic eyes.

"Cause you find me handsomely irresistible."

"No I don't." I lie stubbornly.

"That's another detention for lying Miss L/N."

"Well I think you like giving me detentions just so you can spend alone time with me." I take a step so we are now toe to toe.

"Is that a problem?" He raised an eyebrow with a lusty spark in his eyes.

My hand crawled up his chest, making his breathing rapid. Luckily no one was around since classes had already started.

"Not at all, Dean." I whispered close to his ear.

Now our foreheads and noses were touching. Dean's hands were on my hips tightly while mine were on the sides of his neck.

I noticed his gaze kept flickering to my lips which made me smirk. Gently, I pushed him backwards so that his back rested against a wall. Dean moved his face towards mine, going in for a kiss.

When our lips were just about to touch, I pulled away with a smirk. "I need to get to class. My teacher might give me another detention if I'm late." I act innocently.

"Oh I'm sure he will." Dean said darkly, grabbing my hips and pulling me into him. "But he might let you off."

His crushed his lips against mine, hungry and wanting. I moaned in his mouth which made him smirk.

This time, he started pushing me back so my back was against a door. The janitors closet. What was Dean...ohhh.

"What kind of teacher has sex in a janitors closet? That's supposed to be the students." I giggle.

"Let's just say, I'm a different type of teacher." He opened the door and pulled me in....

Want any more of this? I'll do a Sam one too so don't worry Sam girls!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 884 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
325K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
30.5K 484 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
57.8K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...