In A Gang Leaders Debt.

By PeacefullyUnknown

He saved me so naturally, I owed him I never asked him to save me, I mean sure I was drowning but he had seen... More

Warning
Chapter 1. Dancing With Chase
Chapter 2. Seeing a gang leader face to face
Chapter 3. Last thought
Chapter 4. Return
Chapter 5. Rewind
Chapter 7. The Strong Ones
Chapter 8. Welcome to the Gang Babe
Chapter 9. || The Seducer
Chapter 10. Does she come with a leash?
Chapter 11. The look
Chapter 12. "Caleb?"
Chapter 13. New Girl
Chapter 14. "She Punched My Duck!"
Chapter 15." Fetch it,Bitch."
Chapter 16. Pure Seduction
Chapter 17. Breaking the Debt.
Chapter 18. Through Ace's mind
Chapter 19. || Ending The Dept.
Chapter 20. Mr. Anderson
Chapter 21. His Sister
Chapter 22. Phone Calls N Coffee Calls
Chapter 23. Cold
Chapter 24. Infatuation
Chapter 25. The Kiss
Chapter 26 Choke on Saliva
Chapter 27. Chase POV
Chapter 28. Ace's thought's
Author's Note
Chapter 29. Shelly
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 30. This is Us
Chapter 31. Her Locker
Chapter 32. A Girl Named Jinx
Chapter 33. The End
BOOK 2??!
A/N It's Offical
Book 2: PUBLISHED
A/N - New Story
Inside look on (Me)*important*
A/N
MidnightSun- One Night
NEW: CONFESSIONS OF A BAD GUY
NEW: Loving the Enemy
NEW: (Book 4 in the Debt Series!?!) Out NOW
New book!

Chapter 6.The Anderson's Debt

24.3K 595 181
By PeacefullyUnknown

I must have passed out after the devious conversation I had with Ace, because when I woke up it was morning and I still had the phone clenched in my hand.

I quickly sit up, it's my first day back to school and I'm completely terrified for whatever happens next. I'm walking in a dark room with fire pins and needles and one wrong move could possibly be the end of me.

At least in death I wouldn't have to worry about dying, I could have rest in peace.

I run upstairs to my room and grab a maroon cardigan blue jeans and a black V neck then swiftly swoop in the shower. After I'm finished I dress and shake my hair out with my towel and leave it natural and unruly.

I slip on some black flat and bounce down the stairs. My mother is cooking breakfast while father reads the daily newspaper articles, I sit down on the stool chair across from him.
He's been busy at work lately, to busy to visit or check on his sickly daughter nothing but once. He doesn't even notice my presents until my mom addresses me.

"Morning honey are you feeling well enough to got to school because if not I can stay home a-" father cuts her off.

"She's fine, Lillian you need to go back to work and she needs to go back to school no more playing hooky the both of you, it gives this family a bad reputation." He says sternly. Mother glares at him and places my toast in front of me.

"Playing hooky! How dare you Richard, our daughter had a near death experience and you blow it off like she had the sniffles, she could have died you inconsiderate bastard!" My mother practically screeches.

I shub the piece of dry toast in my mouth and grab my black bag and swing it over my shoulder.

Father rolls his eyes and sips his coffee.
"Lillian, your a housewife. You don't do a damn thing that's worth while here so do me a favor and don't raise your voice if you can't even pay the bills on your own."

I'm so shocked by his behavior, I storm out the door not knowing what else to do. I've always been a runner.

At that exact moment I couldn't help but think something in me, something deep was slowly falling apart, crumbling into dust and gradually turning into ash.

I see Mia, well Evan's car pull into my parking way.

"Come on Bitch, it's time to get your learning on." Mia howls from passenger seat.

Mia's very bipolar.

But that's why I love her.

I open the door to hear them start a conversation about me but never once addresses me in the conversation.

They drive all the way there discussing how I was going to ambushed by questions and the student body.

But, the weird thing was when I arrived with a curious looking Mia and a clueless looking Ethan no one came up to me.

They just stared in...awe.
Like I was some type of untouchable diamond.
Little did I know in a way I now sort of was.

That was until Chase Anderson walked up to me with a silly goofy grin.

"Hey babe, how are you doing, still wired off the meds?" He asks wrapping a arm around my neck half chocking me with his armpit sweat and it's like being in the burrito wrap all over again.

Mia gasps and looks at me accusingly like I'm keeping some dirty little secret, and gosh do I wish i was in on it.
I feel eyes on me. Well, let me refraze about 95℅ of the school is looking at me taking away a few absent students my own self, and Ace thankfully, but one pair feels like their crawling on my arms and the back of my neck.

So I turn around.

Chelsea Elision is glaring at me.
Strawberry blond hair pretty green eyes perfect identical dimples, head cheerleader. Glares at me with...jealously.

I can't help but to think how cliche it is, I mean we went to kindergarten together yet, her spider like eyes haven't landed on me till Mr. Popular showed interest.

Chase leads me away from everyone and heads out the school's back door. Leaving behind Mia and Evan.

He was going to kill me.

It was just something that flashed through me so quick then instantly left but it was enough to trigger my 'stranger danger your in dept to his brother ' instincts

"Uh, Chase I agree to the deal with your brother so um can you please don't kill me." I half beg and half whisper as if the devil himself would appear.

He turns to me and grins that, boyish youthful grin and winks.

"Babe my brother would probably kill me if I killed you. Let me just go back and tell you the history of the Anderson's Debt,
It all started with a women named Chloe that fell hopelessly in love with my greatest grandad.
She had picked up his golden locket he had been keeping for ages that was from his mother's mom, but when great great grandad saw Chloe he felt a connection towards her that he couldn't stand to lose so he gave her the locket.
He told her she was in great debt to a Anderson, later on they had met again she wore the locket around her neck to never forget, he told her the only way to up lift the dept she was in was to marry him.
And of course she agreed.
The tradition went down forever of people knowing how dangerous it could be being in debt to a Anderson, due to my grandad almost killing someone for not giving him his money but hey, Chloe's debt turned out fine."

I turn to look at him to see some type of amusement to turn out it was just his soft normal boyish face.

I slightly start to freak out.
"Well, what is he going to make me do?" Chase sighs long and hard as if he's exasperated with this whole conversation.

"Look, this has never in all the Anderson's history happened before. We have gave people stuff, got people jobs, lent them money, but no one has saved someone's life, there's no telling what exactly he can want in exchange for a second chance at life."

He reaches in his pocket and grabs a cigarette and puffs a few times before tossing it.
He turns to me, seeing my confused figure.
"Just don't mention it to Ace. It helps." He finishes off oddly.

I could hear the loud rooming sound of the motorcycles before I even see them, I could smell the almost burnt tires sizzling on the street.

Chase grins again that boyishly good looking grin that can make any girl swoon but he was the good guy, no one ever goes for the good guy.

My hair blows all over my face from the gush of wind that swooped by. I
cautiously turn around not positively sure of what's going to become of my surroundings.
Ace and his gang park their motorcycles and slowly get off, by this point that instinct to run waves over me but my heart literally dropped to my feet, keeping me planted right there.

Ace.
There's something about the way he walks. You just know at that moment that he's someone important, even if you don't know why.

He slightly smirks that dangerous twisted smirk when he sees his brother and does their little bro shake.

"What took you so long bro? She thought I was going to take her back here to kill her," He snickers teasingly. Ace turns to me for the first time as if he didn't even notice my presents.

"I had things to take care of, and did you tell her that only I have that right?" By this point there addressing each other like I'm not even here. And his voice isn't as magical.
Chase smiles again showing his pearly white teeth.

"Yup, but the 'what do you want from her' thing wasn't so clear."
Ace turns to me again and looks at his gang; that look like they couldn't have a care in the world.

"Clear out." His gang immediately evacuates. I'm about to leave as well because the power in his voice is so strong it would make Miss Trunchable scatter. But Chase pulls me back.

Ace looks at me for a while.

"Your going to be a special part of my gang, you'll be working for me."

ווווו×
A/N

Hello, o my I need a name for you guys any ideas?

Sorry it takes me forever to update I just be so busy doing nothing it takes up the whole day *huffs dramatically while flipping over a paperless desk*

Vote= faster update
Comment= helpful feedback
Follow= news on updates
Share= tell your friends about it (yes I just sort of quoted the weeknd)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...
1.5K 80 11
HANNAH I've spent my entire twenty-one years on this earth in the background. Walked over by friends. Family. Strangers. And I didn't see a problem w...
6 0 13
They say when you find love, you should never let it go. They also say you should set it free and if it comes back to you, then it is meant to be. I...
4.4M 191K 57
❝what was your first clue?❞ * Copyright © 2017 -#1 under the tag 'dialogue' 22/11/18