Ethereal

By etherealcamila

Camila is in a girl group named fifth harmony. Along with her girlfriend Lauren, Normani kordei, Dinah Jane... More

introduction
one
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
A/N
twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
A/N
Forty four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Final chapter
A/N
Epilogue
Thank you
hi

Nine

5K 120 19
By etherealcamila

Camila hid under the covers as a loud crash of thunder rattled through the sky.

There was nothing Camila hated more then storms. She hated how loud they were.

"Camila are you okay?" The small girl heard a raspy voice ask from the other side of the hotel door.

Camila immediately stood up and sprinted toward the door. She opened the door and was met by the worried expression on Lauren's face. It wasn't only the worried expression she noticed, it was also how sad Lauren looked.
Tear tracks ran threw her makeup, evidence that she had been crying. She had bags under her eyes, and her normally bright and cheerful ocean eyes lost their sparkle. She didn't look like Lauren. She looked like shit if Camila was being honest.

"I know how much you hate storms. I just wanted to check on you. I'll leave now." Lauren stated while turning around to leave the hotel room.

"Wait." Camila said as she grabbed Laurens wrist and pulled her back.

"Thanks." Camila replied while flashing a warm smile.

"Yeah." Lauren replied while pulling the door shut behind her. It had been a month since she held Lauren in her arms. A month since she captured Lauren's lips with hers. A month since she genuinely smiled.
She wasn't mad at Lauren anymore. She was mad at herself. There was something wrong with her that made Lauren want to cheat.

Camila fought against her senses and ran into the hallway.

"Lo, come back." The younger girl pleaded.
Camila mentally facepalmed at the use of the nickname. But also the fact that she ran out and stood up too fast and left her feeling lightheaded in the hallway.

"Are you okay Camila?" Lauren asked while grabbing the smaller girl's arms.

"Can you just come inside with me please?" The chocolate eyed girl questioned.

Lauren bit her lip and ran her hand through her hair and Camila had to turn away to keep herself from kissing the green eyed girl.

"I uh yeah." Lauren replied. Camila flashed a warm smile and walked back into her room, Lauren following shortly after.

"I want to talk it out." Camila admitted.
Camila wanted her exgirlfriend to explain what happened. But she knew that she had already forgiven Lauren in her head. She just wanted an explanation.

"Tell me why." Camila added.

"Well it was the night you got drunk. When we got to Orlando, I just went straight to the club. It's just a little club down the street, it's called sparks. I used my fake ID to get it. I was a little bit drunk. Some girl asked me to dance, I said sure. Apparently her intentions were completely different than mine. She pushed me against the wall and made out with me. And I couldn't do anything she pinned my hands again the wall. Then I left after screaming at her." Lauren explained.

"Thats it. You didn't sleep with her." Camila replied.

"No god no Camz." The older Latina replied.

"I was just a kiss?" The small girl questioned.

"Yea."

"And you didn't want to cheat on me? It wasn't intentional?" Camila continued.

"No of course not. Never in a million years would I do that." Lauren replied.
Camila stood up from the bed and ran into Laurens embrace.

"Oh my god. I was so scared." Camila replied with tears on her pink cheeks.

Lauren wrapped her arms around the smaller girl. She never wanted to lose her again. She lifted Camila up and the younger girl wrapped her legs around Lauren's waist.

"Hey don't cry. I'm sorry." Lauren apologized while using one hand to wipe Camila's tears and the other on the younger girls back to keep her from falling.

"I love you Tiny." Lauren replied while sitting on the bed and cuddling up to Camila.

"I love you so much Lolo." Camila replied.
Camila let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

"I thought I lost you." Lauren stated in a sad tone.

"No way babygirl. I'm always here. I was always yours. And I still am," Camila placed a soft kiss on Lauren's lips. "I promise I'll never leave."

Lauren held out her pinky and Camila did the same. They locked their pinkys and kissed their thumbs to seal the promise.

Lauren sat up and wiped her eyes with the back of her hands.

"Let's go out somewhere." Lauren suggested.

The small girls eyes widened in fear but she immediately changed her expression.

"We uh we don't have to go out to eat. If you don't want Cammie." Lauren explained cautiously while rubbing Camila's arm.

Lauren had noticed Camila tensed up around food. But never thought anything about it. She just thought she'd always caught Camila at the wrong time and she wasn't hungry anymore.

"Oh it's fine we can go get something to eat if you're hungry yeah?" Camila offered.

"Oh thank god. I'm starving." Lauren exaggerated while putting the back of her hand on her forehead and flopping backwards on the bed, her feet flying towards the ceiling.

"You're such a goofball Lo." Camila replied with a giggle. Camila copies her actions and flopped on the bed right next to the older girl.

"My goofball." Camila stated.

"You're making me blushhh." Lauren complained, covering her face.

"Don't cover your face gorgeous." Camila pleaded while pulling Lauren's wrists off her face. The green eyed girl grabbed Camila's wrists, but Camila flinched away.

"Camz I'm so sorry I forgot. You didnt cut again right?" Lauren asked with a panicked expression.

Lauren flipped Camila's arms over to look at her wrist. She let out a breath of relief and ran her fingers over the raised scars.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you were hurting. I could have helped if you just told me." Lauren stressed.

"Way to ruin the moment you brat." Camila complained while rolling her eyes. Lauren placed a soft kiss on Camila's wrists and pulled her off the bed.

"Where would you like to go to eat." Lauren asked.

"It's up to you, I'm not hungry. I ate a big breakfast." Camila answered. the small girl smiled in relief when Lauren nodded and went to her suitcase to get an outfit.

Camila didn't lie, Dinah had offered her breakfast, and she knew if she turned Dinah down, the Polynesian would become concerned.

"Are you gonna change or?" Lauren asked.
Camila had on a long sleeve black shirt with light wash jeans.

"No." Camila replied while pulling on a pair of light pink converses.

"It's hot out." Lauren argued.

"The paparazzi will see my scars. Why do you think I'm always wearing long sleeves. I've never wore short sleeves at a meet and greet. If the fans find out, they'll go crazy." Camila countered.

Lauren knew better then to argue. So she just pulled on a beanie and slipped her hand in Camila's.

Camila didn't care that she too Lauren back so easily. She didn't care that maybe it was too quick. All she wanted was her girlfriend back.
Camila and Lauren decided to walk to olive garden, it wasn't too far, It was only down the street and Camila would prefer to walk anyways.
Lauren had ordered spaghetti when the waitress came around, but Camila, of course, ordered nothing.

"Do you want to try some?" Lauren asked while sliding the bowl over towards the smaller girl.

"No thanks I remember what spaghetti tastes like." Camila replied sarcastically.

Lauren half-smiled and shook her head.

"Well lets go. I'm finished." Lauren suggested.

Camila nodded and Lauren paid the bill.

"Where do you wanna go?" Lauren questioned.

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you." Camila replied. Lauren had to admit, that was cheesy, but she felt her cheeks blush anyways.

The 2 Latinas decided to go back to the hotel and get some sleep. It was late anyways.

Camila peacefully drifted off into sleep in Lauren's arms. Lauren was her safe haven.
---
This is a short chappie but idc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.6K 46
It's the 2015 Reflection Tour, and Camila Cabello is in a lot of pain. But not the kind of pain that can be made better with medicine or a bandage. S...
140K 3.7K 28
Lauren isn't a part of Fifth Harmony. She has her own group known as 'Girl Code' with four other girls whom she was placed with in the X Factor, and...
181K 5.3K 24
Keauren/Camren/5H fanfiction. (You'll see what I mean) Lauren, Dinah, Camila, Normani, and Ally were all ordinary best friends ever since elementary...
130K 4.5K 26
It's been a few years now since Lauren asked Camila to marry her, Camila is now working in a hospital, doing long hour shifts, not often having time...