SΔ∇IΠG UΠҜΠΩШΠ < |DISCONTIN...

By ambear_tan

"What kind of monster shows love to a human?!" At this point, I was finished with the man in front of me. All... More

P E C U L I A R
M I N T - G R E E N
I N T R I G U E
I N T U I T I O N
D E C E I V E
H E A R T A C H E
L O Y A L
G U I L T
R E S T A R T
P A S S I O N
A B S O L U T I O N
D E S I R E
D I S C O R D
R E V E L A T I O N
P A R A D I S E
B A T T L E
E X P O S U R E
E X A L T
P R I D E

F E A R

9.4K 420 449
By ambear_tan

(Unedited)

"It was only just a dream," you reassured yourself. Trying to be kind was one of those moments when you realized how dark the world is when it comes to deceiving people. The dream you had was so vivid, remembering how the stranger looked at your brown eyes with a hint of longing. Opening your eyes to adjust to the brightness, the world came to slap you in the face...again.

Standing in the view, your (E/C) orbs were gazing back to the green-eyed intruder. The stranger noticed how full and promising your eyes were, as if you were to absorb every problem and turn it into a positive outcome. Staring at each other, the tension became awkward as you began to realize your situation.

"S-so, you are the person who fell into my t-trap? This is great. He had someone working with him. I should do that to."

You avoided the "other" person he was talking about, it creeped you out enough to know that your kidnapper was handsome, but crazy.

His voice was deep but it felt a bit refreshing to hear a natural voice instead of an altered one. The voice box he spoke to you when you both first encountered was a little too uncomfortable to cooperate with.

"I'm sorry, but do you need help? I know a couple of people who'll be glad to-"

"-Be quiet!!!"

The emphasis in your voice made the kidnapper scowl. His cold appearance doubled the moment his eyes glared at you with flames. You gave yourself a mental high five, knowing it pissed him off.

"I don't have time to spend on useless people like you. Now, if you want to live, I recommend you zip your lips before you regret it."

His tone came off harsh and bitter, followed by you flinching at the drop of temperature in the room. The "slightly attractive" stranger began to take large strides over to you. Your eyes widened as he stealthily picks you up with one hand and places you over his shoulder.

You were flailing your limbs around, punching the man with your fists, but he still remained unaffected walking over to a bedroom.

"Hey!!! Put me down!!! My body wasn't designed to be touched by creepy people!!!"

The cold man chuckled at the idea of me calling him creepy. It gave you relief now knowing he has a sense of humor, otherwise your attempt to escape would be really boring.

The stranger tossed you on the bed and you stayed there with mouth agape like a goldfish. You didn't notice him leaving the room until the door slammed shut. Getting up to charge at the door, you found out it was locked.

An object slid from the door crack towards your feet. You picked it up and began to study its features. The phone was useless as you continued to try to find any application for calling or texting. The only thing left was the same app that got you here in the first place. It wasn't so bad for a place to hide a kidnapped adult. The theme of the apartment was modern and convenient, but still enough room to house two people. You were glad it wasn't in some scary dungeon, for you couldn't remember any dungeon located in Korea that would be near a bus station.

Opening the app, it surprised you with the remaining conversations you had with the stranger. Exiting out of the messaging section, you were then taken into this random chatroom after a couple of weird noises.

As expected, other users in the chatroom continued in their conversation. You knocked on the door to get your kidnapper's attention.

"Excuse me!! The phone is logged in to another chatroom!! I don't know these people!!"

There was no response to your call, so you continued to read the text messages that began to take notice of your presence, some were questioning you.

[You entered the chatroom}

You: Hello?......

~~~~~~~~

"Mother! He did nothing wrong!!!" The twin tried to protect his other half by taking a protective stance in front of him.

Their mother was cruel and merciless. Always getting her money from blackmailing their father. She never stopped with the abuse towards Saeran. The little boy was weaker compared to his other half, and fell to many sicknesses because of that. Meanwhile, Saeyang, the stronger one, became the person Saeran depended on most when it came to their mother.

"This stupid brat is wasting my money!!! Always getting sick, and sick, and sick!!!! Why do you have to be so weak!!!"

Her tone made them both flinch, something they weren't quite used to feeling yet. It seems like their mother had just received the bill for Saeran's medications. A typical event that happened once every two to three months.

The mother, all cruel and bitter, began to scowl at the boys' reactions. She didn't get enough fear out of them, another thing that she hated. A person who feeds off of the fear that she creates was like a thanksgiving for her soul. Saeyang wasn't having it today from the look on his face. Full of determination, Saeyang then took a step forward and gained all of his courage.

"Mother, we know that the medications are costly, but will you please spare him this time?"

Fire was spread across their mother's face in anger. She glared them down with her beady eyes and continued until Saeran couldn't take any longer.

Tears were streaming down his face as he feels the fear forming from her frightening look. The look of satisfaction gleamed across the woman's face. Her children were afraid of her power over their small figures, the bruises and scars that decorated their bodies became a new look for them.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saeran grew up depending on his twin more than ever. The bullies, their mother, everything became a scary monster in his eyes, except for his brother. So when his brother made a promise, he knew he had a chance of getting away from all of the darkness of the world.

But it never came.

He promised that they'll both be away from their mother, once he began to hack. Saeran was full of hope, but was crushed to an empty shell full of despair.

He was broken, void of emotion, and unstable.

That day when V and Rika took Saeran in, he was expecting to find an explanation from his brother. Not a seat on a chair in a dark room, where drugs were injected inside his veins. His brain was at its most vulnerable point, and that was when Rika decided to help him out.

Word by word, sentence by sentence, Saeran slowly fell into the mercy of Rika's brainwashing. She was 'helping' him, trying to make him less dependable over Saeyang. The brainwashing went over-board, to the point where he didn't want anything to do with his own blood. Instead, he found pleasure in reflecting how his mother gave him suffering, so he decided to give her a little  visit.

The screams became his food, fear did nothing unless blood was spilt on the living room carpet. Saeran became one of the monsters he feared for all his life, but in his eyes, he became stronger.

It wasn't until Rika's 'death' that made him realize what a true monster he was. A cold person who was afraid of being betrayed again. A person who refuses to trust anyone, for the blood he sheds was a warning to his mental stability.

~~~~~~

You joined the R.F.A. with V's help, through the random chatroom. Everyone in the secret app knew your name, and began to text you privately.

707 was a funny hacker who had a happy-go-lucky personality. Based on his profile icon, he has red tousled  hair and a pair of headphones hanging around his  neck.

Jumin is a corporate CEO who has a deep infatuation towards his cat. Very dense and a bit stiff whenever he talks to strangers.

Yoosung is a college student who is very sweet, and plays LOLOL, a virtual video game. A cute Blondie with two hair pins holding some of it.

Zen is an actor and singer, also a lady's man. He has a big ego, so you try to act nice through the texts you send.

Jaehee is just an over-achiever who hasn't trusted you in the R.F.A. yet. She's also Jumin's assistant.

Based on what they told you, you're basically organizing a fundraiser party, inviting guests and emailing them information on the event.

You also found out you were in Rika's apartment. It seems like the stranger must've been related to this 'Rika'.

~~~~~~~~~

The sound of glass being shattered made its way towards your ears. Knocking on the door with force, you begin to yell for the stranger's attention. A few moments passed until he swung the door open and stared at your terrified state.

~~~~~~

You guys are seriously awesome!!! I'm so happy it reached 1k views already. Don't forget to vote, comment, and maybe add this book to your reading lists!!! ^.-/

Stay fierce. Stay awesome. Goldfish out!~...... plup...plup...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 23 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...
1.3K 17 10
Falling in love with other men Paying attention to other people than him He got sick of it and did something about it ⚠️This will 100% have spoilers...
563K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
158K 7.2K 41
*Sequel to Mystic Life* 1 year... One whole year has passed since that day you found out the truth about the RFA members. That you were just a tool t...