Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Sam

2.1K 53 10
By Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: The boys get kidnapped cause they're idjits and you have to save them, being badass as you're doing it.

"Sam, Dean?! Where are you guys?" I yelled into the bunker.

I just come back from a supply run while the guys went on a small hunt. It was a demon or something, they could handle it.

Well, that was until I came back to find the bunker completely empty. I checked in every room, hallway, bathroom, everywhere. No Moose or Squirrel to be seen.

My first instinct was; 'they've probably gone to a bar.' If they did though, they'd usually leave a note or call to which I received or found neither. My second instinct was my hunter instinct, saying; 'hunting a demon + two idjits = kidnapping!'

Quickly changing into some hunting clothes (Outfit 3 at top) and arming myself with knifes and guns, I starting ringing Sam's phone. It rang a few times before someone answered.

"Ah if it isn't little Y/N. How are you Hotstuff?" A male voice smirked. "You're in loud speaker so no swearing now."

"Where are they?" I growled.

"Hmm, you might have to be a little more specific."

"The Winchesters! Where are they?! I swear to Cas, if you've hurt a single hair on their heads I'll send you back down into the worst parts of hell myself."

The demon chuckled to someone. "I can see why you keep her. I do love a woman with a bit of fire."

"Sam! Dean! You're going to be ok! I'll find you, I promise!" I yelled, knowing that they'd hear me.

"I'll find you, I promise." The demon mimicked me. "Oh please, you humans and your bravery. It's pathetic."

"It's pathetic that you think you're gonna get out of this alive." I retorted.

"Y'know what, I've change my plan. I'm gonna kill the right in front of you. Slowly with the most pain imaginable. So come to 221 Baker Street, I've got them both here. But hurry, I'm an impatient demon and my knife is itching to begin." With that, the line went dead.

"Son of a bitch!" I shouted, grabbing my motorbike keys and running as fast as I can to my Baby.

She was a black and silver 2016 Harley Davidson. I swung my leg around and sat on the seat. When I finished putting my helmet on, I started her up. I sped down the road listening to her purr.

>>

Sam's POV

The demon, also knows as Tristan, hung up the phone. "This is going to be fun." He smirked.

"You hurt her and I'll kill you!" I threatened.

"Aww, does someone have feelings for little huntress?" He teased. When I didn't say anything he chuckled. "So you do, do you? This just got more interesting than I thought."

"Just let us go you son of a bitch!" My brother, Dean who was next to me, ordered.

We were both chained up in an abandoned warehouse. Shackles chained our hands over our heads.

"So you can kill me? I don't think so Deano. I'd much rather have my fun." Tristan grinned. "And when Y/N gets here, I'm defiantly gonna have fun."

"Don't touch her you bastard." I hissed.

The demon walked closer to me. "Watch me." He laughed sinisterly.

>>

"...and that was how I killed 4 angels." Tristan finally ended his painfully boring story. Me and Dean looked at each other like we just wanted to die already.

Suddenly, the sound of a motorbike echoed from the outside of the building. Then the entrance burst open and a person on a motorbike sped in. I smirked when I realised it was Y/N.

She drifted to the side and stopped a few meters away from us. She took off her helmet and I swear everything went in slow motion. When she finally took the helmet off, she shook her hair side to side. God, she was beautiful. And badass.

Still straddling her awesome bike, she turned to face us. Her gorgeous E/C eyes roamed over me and Dean before turning to the demon with a calm but pissed expression.

"Ah, nice if you to join us Y/N." Tristan smirked, eyes skimming her body, making me tense.

"So this is how it's gonna go; you're going to let the boys go or I'm gonna kill you. Simple as pie." Y/N sighed at him.

Tristan tapped his chin. "Nah, is much rather kill you instead."

"Shame you'll never achieve that." She scoffed, swinging her leg around the bike, getting off of it. "So you just gonna stand there like a bitch or are you gonna grow a pair and fight me?" She smirked.

"Y/N no!" I yelled.

"Don't Y/N!" Dean shouted.

We were both afraid for her. I was more panicked since she was just on her own and I couldn't do anything about it since I was chained up.

She ignored us, keeping her eyes on Tristan.
"Oh, I'm up for a challenge." He laughed.

"What you waiting for big boy?" She grinned.

The demon then lunged at her but she quickly dodged.

"That all you got? That was embarrassing." She laughed.

Tristan growled, swinging his fist at her. I tugged at my restraints, hoping to break free somehow. Dean was doing the same.

Luckily, Y/N caught his fist in her hand and twisted it, causing a loud crack to ring out. Tristan grunted in pain but ignored it and used his powers to fling Y/N across the room. I called her name in panic.

She crashed to the ground, rolling a few times. She didn't move after she stopped. Tears formed in my eyes. She wasn't dead! I refused to believe it.

Tristan smirked, going over to her body. Once he got there, he kicked her body over so that she was on her back.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled to him. He ignored me and bent down into a squat.

He roughly grabbed the back of her head, pulling her up slightly. Her eyes were still closed which scared me. "Sorry Sammy boy, looks like she's-"

He was cut off when Y/N suddenly grabbed Ruby's knife from her belt and shoving it under the demons chin.

His body flashed orange and yellow before falling limp to the ground. Y/N shoved his body off of her, and stood up. She cleaned the blood off of the knife using Tristan's shirt and tucking it back into her belt.

My heart beat slowed down now that she was safe. Not a single injury on her body. God she was so badass! It was sexy as fuck!

She came over to me. My eyes on her as she approached me. "Dumbass." She huffed. "I was worried sick!"

"Yeah, sorry about that." I chuckled awkwardly.

She shook her head and lent up to undo my chains. My breath hitched when I noticed that her body was half pressed up against mine and her face was inches away from mine. She didn't notice until I lent forward and placed my lips against hers.

She let out a surprised gasp but didn't pull away. Instead, she kissed back, slowly moving her hands to the side of my neck. I would move my hands to her waist but they were still chained above me.

"Hey Lovebirds! Not that I'm not happy for you two but I'm kinda losing the feeling in my arms. I'd be grateful if someone could untie me Y'know." Dean coughed, breaking us apart.

"Oh, sorry Dean." Y/N said shyly with a blush.

I gave my older brother the bitch face which made Y/N giggle. I smiled back at her and pecked her lips once more before allowing her to undo mine and Dean's restraints.

Once she freed Dean, I rushed over to her, picking her up and spinning her around. She giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist. When I stopped spinning, she lent down and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss.

She pulled back after a few moments, resting her forehead against mine. "I love you." She breathed softly.

"I love you more Beautiful. Be mine?" I asked with the puppy dog eyes.

"Yes Sam, of course I will." She answered happily, smashing her lips onto mine again.

"Guysss can we go now? I want pie!" Dean whined like a child. I pulled back from Y/N and looked at him.

"I'm gonna ride with Y/N. You take Baby." I told him, to which he nodded and winked at my new girlfriend.

"Come on Sammy, let's go home." She got down from me and took my hand, pulling me to her bike.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 11 34
WARNINGS: Sexual Intercourse, Strong Language, Gay Dean, Castiel and Sam will be mains but there will also be a Fem or male reader. Hope you enjoy! T...
4.1K 53 9
supernatural imagines & preferences requests: open [✔️] closed [] In this book, I will include - dean winchester - sam winchester - castiel - jack k...
14.3K 154 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!
125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...