One And Only (Book four in th...

De VaehC3703

(Highest ranking: #216 in Divergent) Tris and Tobias now have their footing back together after finding Moll... Mai multe

Birthday
Protective
Me no likey her
Fathers Blessing?
Cold
DON'T TOUCH HER
AU
Hurt
Set Back
That Night
Can't Anymore
Daddy?
Family
Marcos?
Fight
Memories and Demons
Suurprriisee
Death
Tears
Any day
Remember me?
Four
The Same but Different
Amar
Hard
No Troubles For Once
Next Morning
Welcome Back
Baby
Keep Calm, Don't Kill Him

Let the Games Begin

945 22 45
De VaehC3703

         Tobias's POV
   Tris stirs in her sleep, cuddling into my side. We're home now and Thana is asleep. I look down at her and smirk.
I'm gonna win this thing. She can't last. Hell, thats a lie. I'm gonna lose this.
   "Its weird to stare," she says. I kiss her forehead.
    "Look whos talking," I say.  She smiles. I lean down and kiss her, my hands grazing her bra. I bite her bottom lip, wanting her. She pulls away.
    "No. I'm gonna win this thing," she says. Damn it. I get up and go to the bath room. "What are yo-"
    "Taking a very cold shower," I call back to her. I hear her angel like laugh and close the door.
--
    "Daddy?" I hear a tiny voice say. I turn around and see my little princess.
    "Yes?"
    "You have work today?" she asks. I nod. "Okay. Thats all I wanted to know," she says and runs off. And here I am thinking she wanted to actually talk to me. Nope. --
    After work I'm walking down the hall when I feel a light pick on the back of my neck. Someone walks past me with a black jacket on. My head hurts like hell. Nita walks towards me and smiles. She's pretty. "Yes?" I ask. She also has a very sexy smile. I bite my bottom lip and look her up and down.
    "Like what you see?" She asks. I grab her waist and pull her against me. She bites her bottom lip and grabs me down...there. "Want go back to my place?" She asks seductively. I lean in and kiss her, giving her my answer. --
    "Oh my gosh!!" She moans.
    "Fuck," I groan. After we're done I stand up and get dressed agian.
    "One night stand?" She asks. I turn around and grin.
    "Sorry, baby girl," I say. I leave and go home. Something just doesn't feel right but I don't know what.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

941K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
396K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
314K 9.4K 83
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...