Twilight boyfriend/girlfriend...

Galing kay HallieBall6

Preferences from the Twilight Sage. These preferences will include: Edward, Bella, Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Ro... Higit pa

Before you read
Information about reader
How you meet
How You Meet Part 2
He/she realize they like you Part 2
He/she asks you out/You ask them out
He/she asks you out/you ask them out Part 2
Request *1*
First date/first kiss Part 1
First date/first kiss Part 2
Request 2
First I Love You *Part 1*
First I love you *Part 2*
How they kiss you *Part 1*
How they kiss you *Part 2*
You find out that they are supernatural/they find out *Part 1*
You find out that they are supernatural/they find out *Part 2*
A/N
Character Catch Up-Caius
What they call you/what you call them *Part 1*
What they call you/what you call them *Part 2*
They/you hurt them/you by accident *Part 1*
They/you hurt them/you by accident *Part 2*
Questions?
Characters Catch Up-Sam Uley
Character Catch Up- Sam Uley *Part 2*
Characters Catch Up- Paul Lahote *Part 1*
Character Catch Up- Paul Lahote *Part 2*
Character Catch Up- Seth Clearwater *Part 1*
Character Catch Up- Seth Clearwater *Part 2*
Character Catch Up- Leah Clearwater *Part 1*
Character Catch Up- Leah Clearwater *Part 2*
Character Catch Up- Alec Volturi *Part 1*
Character Catch Up- *Part 2*
Request *3*
They get jealous *Cullens* *Part 1*
They get jealous *Cullen's* *Part 2*
They get jealous *Wolf Pack*
Character Catch Up- Aro
Character Catch Up- Jane
Notification
They act clingy *The Cullens- part 1*
They act clingy *The Cullens-Part 2*
Character Catch Up- Ben *part 1*

He/she realises they like you

17.8K 248 58
Galing kay HallieBall6

Edward- *His POV*

It's been a few weeks since I have become friends with (y/n) and they have probably been the most brilliant weeks of my life. At the moment, I was helping her with our Science homework but I couldn't concentrate. I don't know why but I can't stop looking at her (h/l) luxurious (h/c) hair and her sparkling (e/c) eyes. I must have spaced out for a awhile because I hadn't noticed (y/n) had asked me a question.

"I'm sorry," I said with an embarrassed smile. "Could you repeat the question ?"

"Sure," She giggled, asking me the question again. "Are we done for the day?"

"Oh, yes we are." I answered looking away, rubbing the back of my neck. "What do you want to do?"

"We could watch some TV. Come on." (y/n) said getting up and turning the TV on.

As we sat down on the couch, I noticed her eyes slowly closing and she lay her head on my shoulder, cause my 'breath' to catch. I gently lay my head on top of her, my eyes closing as I relaxed. It was then I realised I loved (y/n) (y/l/n).

Bella- *Her POV*

I had been watching the Cullen family closely, well more like (y/n) more closely. It's impossible for them to be human, they are to beautiful. Besides how can non related siblings have the same eye colour. I will have to look into this after school when I get home. As I walked down the hallway, I tripped over thin air (trust me it's not the first time) and reached my arms out to stop my fall. However, I never reached the floor as stone cold arms caught me. Looking up, I blushed when I noticed it was (y/n) Cullen that had caught me.

"Are you alright?" She asked, looking at me in concern.

"I-I'm fine," I answered, stuttering. "Thank you for catching me."

"It's fine, you Bella Swan aren't you?" She inquired after helping me stand.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Well, I'm (y/n) Cullen, as you may know. Nice to met you." She said with a smile. That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

*A few weeks later*

Me and (y/n) were sitting outside on a bench as rain lightly descended from above us. (y/n) was taking about how she and Alice had gone shopping and she had brought a new outfit. I just hummed and nodded every now and again as I wasn't paying that much attention, my mind was somewhere else. To be more specific, my mind was wondering why I get such a weird feelings when I am around (y/n). Why does my heart beat faster at the mere sight of her? Why do my palms get sweaty when she talks to me? That was when I realised I had a crush on (y/n) Cullen.

Carlisle- *His POV*

It's been a couple of weeks since (y/n) had come in with her injury. Since our meeting, she has been coming in regularly to visit me and talk. Just the thought of her makes my un-beating heart skip a beat. As I sat behind my office desk, I didn't realise (y/n) had nocked on the door.

"Hello. Carlisle?" I heard her sweet voice say to me, making snap out of my day dream.

"Oh, (y/n). How are you today?" I asked her, my voice gentle.

"I am fine thanks Carlisle. Are you okay, you seen to be spacing out quite a lot?" She answered, her concern making my cheeks go a bit colder. (I assumed this was how vampires blush, right?)

"I am okay, I just have some things on my mind at the moment" I said, 'like you'.

"What is it you are thinking about? Is it anything I can help with?" (y/n) asked, her warm (e/c) eyes showing concern.

"No, it is nothing. Just work stressing me out." I spoke, my eyes lowered to the table.

As we continued to chat, I couldn't stop thinking of her. 'Why can't I get her out of my head' I thought to myself whilst nodding to what (y/n) was saying . It was in that moment I realised that I had a crush on (y/n)(y/l).

Esme-*Her POV*

After three days of excoriating pain, I could feel my senses coming back. I opened my eyes faster than I have ever done before. Looking around, I could see every little particle in the air, every fibre on the carpet and I could smell the most extraordinary smell I ever smelt. As I sat up I remembered the angel that had visited me at the hospital, her (y/h/l) shiny (y/h/c), her enchanting golden eyes and her sparkling (s/k/c) skin. Whilst thinking of the angel,  I didn't notice that said angel had walked into the room.

"*cough**cough*, are you okay?" A beautiful voice interrupted my thoughts. Turning around, I couldn't hold in my gasp as I gazed up at the angel that had saved my life.

"I am fine thank you," I answered, shocking myself at the sound of my bell like voice. "What happened to me?"

"I changed you into a vampire, it was the only way to save you." The angel said, looking at me through her eye lashes.

"V-vampire," I stuttered, not believing her. "They don't exist!"

"Check in the mirror then, see what you look like. By the was, my name is (y/n), (y/n) Cullen" She, (y/n), said. 

Getting up, I walked towards the mirror that I only just noticed was in the corner of the room. Standing myself in front of it, my eyes immediately caught sight of two large scarlet eyes staring at me. I jumped back, my back hitting a firm chest. Looking up, I stared at (y/n), realising she was right. I was a vampire. Sitting me down, (y/n) started to explain things to me, from feeding to how to moving like a human. The whole time, I just stared at her, taking in her whole figure. I then realised, although only knowing her for about 15 minutes, I had a crush on her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

146K 3.5K 11
(Sequel) Graduation was almost here for Bella and the Cullens. Beverly's and Jasper's bond couldn't be closer than ever. Bella planned to become a va...
166K 3.9K 56
My name is Isabella Marie Swan. I was 3 years old when my parents left me in the middle of nowhere. Until someone found me. His name is Edward Cullen...
54.4K 1.9K 66
Cordelia Austin is an extroverted introvert. A red headed girl with a wacky side that seemed to make her stand out. What happens when a new family mo...
411K 9.6K 26
In which a girl who can exclusively think in logic and numbers finds comfort in a man who doesn't quite understand. [Emmett Cullen X Female OC]. Brin...