Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

By GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... More

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 4. Fun Time
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 14. First Kiss
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22. In The Hospital
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 31. Painful Memories
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 39. T-Thanks
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 52. Monster
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 71. A Conflict
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood

20.6K 486 575
By GuardianDemon

 OKAY GUYS, YOU HAD TO PUT UP WITH THE 'NOTE FROM THE FUTURE' FOR THAT PAST 16 CHAPTERS THAT SUCKED SO BAD. THIS CHAPTER IS WHERE THE REAL FUN STARTS, TRUST ME, I WROTE IT (lol wtf) 

AND IF YOU JUST HAPPEN TO REACH THIS CHAPTER, I JUST WANNA GIVE YOU ALL MY THANKS FOR BEARING ALL THE WEIRDNESS OF THE PAST CHAPS XD

Marika's POV

After long hours of driving, we finally reached the place. I couldn't express how happy I was . . . maybe it's because I'm not exactly happy, I want to go back to our old house. The new house was a whole lot bigger, I heard it has a basement and also an attic but . . . I want to stay in our old home, it's no use in complaining about it now.

Dad opened the front door and all of us went in, carrying out bags. The place looks better than the old one . . . Jeff, Liu and I decided to pick our rooms. As we reached the second floor, we noticed four bedrooms. Looks like Jeff and I will be staying in different rooms now . . . how awful is that?

"Looks like we're going to stay in different rooms from now on." I sighed and looked over the two.

"Isn't that great?" Liu smiled.

"Not really." I muttered with a frown.

"Well, I think it is because you two are growing up . . . You'll need privacy every now and then." Liu added. I started blushing.

"Is that why you didn't want to share rooms with Marika before?" Jeff crossed his arms with a smug grin.

"Shut up . . ." Liu mumbled with a blush as he opened a door.

The three of us examined every single room. After we're done, we went back to the hall and debated.

"Okay, there are two big rooms, a normal sized room and a small one. Mom and dad gets one of the big rooms, who get's what room?" Liu looked at the two of us.

"I get the big one!" I shouted.

"No way! It's mine!" Jeff added.

"Wait, I get it because I'm the oldest and obviously bigger than you two." Liu said with a devious smile.

"That's a stupid reason." Jeff rolled his eyes. "Then, I get the normal sized one!" He added.

Somehow, I knew it will end up this way. No worries, it's not like this will be our permanent home. We will SURELY move again someday.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and went inside the small room, it looks okay. It's really tiny but my furniture only includes a bed, a wardrobe, a computer table with a chair for my laptop and a small bookshelf. It's fine, I'm more worried about the fact that I'm going to be alone in a room for the first time.

I placed my bags on the floor and head downstairs, I saw Jeff and Liu helping mom and dad with the unpacking so I also gave a hand. Out of the blue, the door bell rang. All of us stopped and glanced at each other before mom walked up to the door and opened it.

"Hello, I'm Barbara. I live across the street from you." a woman smiled kindly at mom as she smiled back at her. "Well, I just wanted to introduce my son and I."

She turned around and called her son, he looks like the same age as us with the same brunette hair as his mom. He ran up to us with a small smile and said 'hello'. Jeff and I didn't respond though . . . too gloomy to talk.

"Billy, these are our new neighbors." The lady said. "We're the Johnsons." She smiled as the kid-Billy ran back to their yard.

"Well, I'm Margaret and this is my husband, Peter." Mom said as she held dad's arm. "These are my children, Liu, Jeff and Marika." She smiled softly.

"What a nice family." Ms. Johnson replied. "I was wondering if you'd like to come to my son's birthday a week from now . . ."

Oh hell no, I'm not going to a kid's birthday party. I looked beside and saw Jeff frowning too.

"We'd love to." Mom replied without even asking for our opinions. I held back my anger as they said goodbye to each other and we went back inside.

"Mom, why'd you agreed!?" I shouted as I facepalmed.

"If you haven't noticed, we're not dumb enough to go to a birthday party." Jeff added with his arms crossed.

"Both of you, be quiet." She sternly said which made us shut up. "We should be kind to our new neighbors since we just moved here and be friendly. We are going to that party and that's final." She turned away.

Jeff was about to say something but stopped and head up to his unfurnished room.

"Why should we even make friends when we all know that we're going to move out again anyway." I spat as I head upstairs.

"Don't talk back to me, young lady." Mom hissed as she tried to hide her anger.

I rolled my eyes and slammed Jeff's door open and shut it close as I sat down on the floor beside Jeff. We both gave out a sigh as we stare at the nothingness.

"So . . . New neighborhood again, what do you think about this place?" I asked with a bored look on my face.

"I want to go back to our old home." He sighed.

"Same here . . . Let's just bear with it. It's not like we're permanently staying here . . ." I cooed.

All of a sudden, I noticed Jeff shuddered and looked a bit weird.

"What's wrong?" I asked him curiously.

Jeff's POV

"Nothing, just a weird feeling." I replied, it's probably nothing . . .

The door burst open which caused it to slam on the both of us since we were sitting beside it. Mom entered with an apologetic face.

"Umm . . ." She stuttered. "We've decided that the both of your start school TOMORROW." She put a force on that last word.

"Tomorrow!? We just moved!" Marika argued.

"Don't raise your voice at me. Your father and I decided it and you two are going do as we say." She sternly said. "Everything is settled so just go to school tomorrow, your school things are downstairs and here's the schedule." She explained as she handed a piece of paper to the both of us.

She quickly left as we process what just happened. Seriously? I maybe overthinking things but I think the more we grow older, the more mom is getting more strict.

"This is stupid . . ." Marika sighed beside me.

"Nothing we can do about it . . ."

The Next Day . . .

I woke up on the cold, hard floor. Great, our furniture didn't arrive yesterday so we had to sleep on the floor with nothing but blankets. Sheesh, my back hurts . . .

I looked at my ringing phone. 7:00 in the morning . . . Right, school. I gently pulled the covers away from Marika who is sound asleep beside me. I nudged her to wake her up but she didn't budge. I messed her hair up and an idea popped up.

I grabbed my bag and pulled out a box of colored pen and drew on her face. I made her look like her stupid doll with the same black eye and unnaturally wide smile, I even added a rainbow on her forehead. Pfft, she looks so dumb!

"Wake up!" I yelled right next to her ear which made her cover them.

"The hell!?" She glared as I try to stop myself from laughing at her face.

"School . . ." I simply said. She nodded, stood up and went to the bathroom with me following behind her.

She entered and locked the door as I stifle a laugh outside.

"Oh my god!" She whined from inside. I burst out laughing as she slammed the door open and gave me a deadly glare.

"You-!" She ran up to me and punch me hard in the arm.

"Hey! That hurts!" I yelled as I laugh. She kept on punching me before we heard someone clear their throat.

"Good morning." Liu said with a lazy yawn. As soon as he saw Marika's face, he burst out laughing and so did I. She stomped her foot and went back in the bathroom and locked it.

"Good job!" Liu gave me a thumbs up.

I grinned but it quickly faded away as the door opened and revealed Marika holding the showerhead. She smirked deviously at us. She turned it on and sprayed cold water at us.

"No! It's cold!" Liu shouted and ran away soaking wet.

"Don't even think abou-" I didn't get to finish what I was going to say as Marika splashed cold water on me.

"Stop!" I yelled and grabbed the showerhead from her and pointed it at her. We wrestled for it and soon enough we were soaked and freezing.

"I-It's t-too c-c-cold!" She said as she turned the hot water and filled the tub and jumped right in without removing her clothes.

"Ahh . . . warm . . ." She smiled as she rubbed her face to remove the paint.

"W-What A-About me!?" I chattered. Geez, it's so freaking cold!

"It's so warm . . ." She said to make me envious. I glared at her and jump in the tub, making her yelp in surprise.

"You're right, it's warm." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Get out!" She yelled.

I was going to retort but dad appeared on the open bathroom door, he looks like he just woke up.

"What the . . ." He scratched his head as he looked at us. "I'm probably still asleep." He walked away. We looked at each other and gave out a laugh.

I decided to let her use the bathroom up here so I went down soaking wet and took a bath downstairs. After that, we had lunch altogether and headed for our new . . . school.

Marika, Liu and I were all headed for the bus stop. We were happily walking down the streets. We sat down on a bench and waited for the bus and was surprised when a kid jumped over our laps on a skateboard. What the fuck?

Marika's POV

"Shit!" I shouted in surprise as this kid showed off with his skateboard. The three of us stood up in annoyance as the kid smirked at us.

"Well, well. Looks like we got some new meat." He sneered as two other kids came up behind him.

"Since you're new. We'd like to introduce ourselves." The kid with the skateboard winked. Ugh.

"That's Keith." He glanced at a skinny and wimp-looking guy. "Over there is Troy." He looked over an unbelievably fat kid who looks like he just ate a tub of chocolate.

". . . And I am Randy." The three of them gave us an evil smile as we stood there staring at them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Told you it'll get better (I hope *-*) Well, this chap actually happened from the original Jeff The Killer Creepypasta, and I love writing it so damn much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 265 20
With your parents pushing you out of the door, getting you ready for the real world, you are in for a surprise. Just a few months after college and a...
12.9K 362 26
You've been obsessing over a serial killer for a long time. The killer had murdered over 200 people, but the police can not figure out who the killer...
705K 18.8K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
883 23 12
I killed them. I killed them all. Why? I can't answer that question. But what I do know? I can't go back to my old life. There's no chance of that...