The Gangleader Paction

By AverageClicheGirl42

It's the middle of the night and it has finally come to your attention that you have mercilessly devoured the... More

Prelude: ➣ Boba with The Author
Synopsis: ➣ The Gangleader Paction
Chapter 1: ➣ You've Been Punk'd
Chapter 3: ➣ I Didn't Ask To Be A Part Of A Taylor Swift Song
Chapter 4: ➣ Doesn't He Have Anything Better To Do Than Kidnap Innocent Girls?
Chapter 5: ➣ Dead Duck! I'm A Dead Duck!
Chapter 6: ➣ When Voldemort Grows A Nose
Chapter 7: ➣ But He's My Sexy, Annoying, Uptight Gang Leader, Not Hers!
Chapter 8: ➣ I Don't Play Damsel In Distress
Chapter 9: ➣ Stupid Zoo Escaping Through My Stomach
Chapter 10: ➣ I Look Like A Walrus
Chapter 11: ➣ Xavier's Girlfriend
Chapter 12: ➣ Part-time Tycoon, Half-time Gang Leader, And Full-time Asshole
Chapter 13: ➣ They Just Can't Get My Nose Right
Chapter 14: ➣ Two Ghosts In Luigi's Mansion
Chapter 15: ➣ Yes, The Duck Can Cook. Surprise I Know.
Chapter 16: ➣ Happy...I Mean, Gabriel The Cat
A/N: Hold Your Fire!!!
Chapter 17: ➣ From The Deepest, Darkest, Blackest Part Of My Heart
Chapter 18: ➣ Why Couldn't I Be Born Normal?
Chapter 19: ➣You've Got To Be Ducking Kidding Me
A/N - 13 Reasons Why...
Chapter 20: ➢Deformed Snapchat Filter
Chapter 21: ➣ Short Girl Problems
Chapter 22: ➢ Bingo Boingo
Chapter 23: ➢ Anna Oop-
Chapter 24: ➢ Evil Loathsome Little Cockroach
Chapter 25: ➢ Frequent Kidnapping Card
Chapter 26: ➢ Bippity Boppity Bitch
Chapter 27: ➢ My Stupid Feathery Ass
Chapter 28: ➢ What In The Duke Of Hastings?
Chapter 29: ➢ Some Home Alone Shit
Chapter 30: ➢ It Can't Get Any Worse, Can it?
Chapter 31: ➢ Up The Stair, Not Down The Pole
Chapter 32: ➢ Doing The Harlem Shake
Chapter 33: ➣ Giving Fish CPR
Chapter 34: ➣ Looks Like Voldemort Finally Grew That Nose
Chapter 35: ➣ Daffy Duck PJs and Hello Kitty Band-Aids
Chapter 36: ➣ Xavier's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 37: Sorrows Sorrows, Prayers
♡♡ NEW STORY ♡♡

Chapter 2: ➣ Bury You 6ft For Ab-DUCK-ting Me

29.7K 1.1K 764
By AverageClicheGirl42

Regaining consciences, I instantly wanted to go back to being part dead because of the pounding pain that throbbed in my head. My body was completely immovable and I could barely squeak a word out without it muffling at whatever was covering my mouth.

I had full memory of what had occurred last night and that alone got me furious at whoever disrupted my path of destruction. Whoever this asshole that wanted me tied up was definitely getting my foot up his ass when I get my hands on him.

Exhaling out for a moment, I let my surroundings finally sink into me as I stared around what seemed like the empty back of a moving van. So we hadn't arrived at where Lefty, Righty, and Gabe were dragging me off to. Whatever, the more time to plan the head asshole's death.

Sniffling a bit, I gazed around the dust ridden van, shrouded in complete darkness except for the occasional streetlights that seeped through the door gap. The only thing in this van aside from me was loads of wooden boxes with indistinct black markings. Stacks of them, attached down with several ropes to keep from tumbling around, so unlike me, they were secure.

I sneezed, tumbling over violently while the dumbass driving took a sharp turn. Oh, this guy will get it from me as well. And also, I need some meds. Running around screaming in the middle of the night while it's raining was the key to catching a nice minor cold for me.

Struggling up from my mangled position on the left side of the van, my scream was muffled by the duct tape as the car took another turn in the opposite direction. Oh, this asshole is definitely getting it. Writhing around, I managed to get back on my ass, wiggling around to get my roped hands from my back to my front, that way it'll be easier to keep some balance. Before I managed to get myself together, the van skidded on its breaks, sending me hurtling down face first at the door.

If my mouth was available right now, I wouldn't scream my lungs out but all I could do was shriek inwards about my now possibly broken nose. Dammit, I never had an appealing face, and now it's possibly 7 times worse. So bad they'll start gladly hiring me as the next Fleshlumpeater.

The sound of vehicle doors slamming shut rang in my ear as I desperately tried to straighten up so when they swing open the door, I don't damage my face even more by falling. "Well, we're here, Munchkin," What sounded like Gabe spoke and I wiggled over to see him standing there with a bunch of other indistinct men.

If my mouth wasn't completely taped up I would've bitten something back at him. God, I'm not in the mood to be the victim of their kidnapping so there better be a good reason for abducting a duck! Ha, ab-DUCK-ting.

Perhaps I really was a duck, I mean, I run like one, coincidentally has the stereotypical blonde hair, I do like swimming and I have a habit of sticking my beak where it's not needed. A duck it is.

Putting my thoughts aside, I waited until two random men unloaded me out of that gym sock of a van, setting me down on my feet onto the squelching gravel ground. The clouds had almost cleared up, carrying away the rain and giving me an accurate view of my surroundings.

My jaw dropped at the sight of the huge dwelling lit up and beautiful. Everything about it screamed money and filthy rich. Jesus christ whoever lives here must bathe in money or something. Good, now I know I'm not being sold off for anything because if it's money they need, this guy seems to have a lot of it.

My eyes sparkled with interest as I gaped at the mansion wide-eyed. But my ogling was cut short when someone grabbed the side of my face, my eyes instantly shifted up to Lefty, chuckling down out me accompanying a sinister grin. I was about to bully him on his sudden happiness when he did something far worse than vaccinations in 7th grade.

He ripped off the duct tape.

-------------------

"I hate that little bastard! I swear when I get my hands on him, I'm going to tear his balls out!" I cursed virulently under my breath but stayed put in the cushion chair I was forced to sit on. My face stung like crazy, throbbing around my mouth and I'm positive he waxed off half my facial hair.

God when I get my hands on that little shit!

Gabe and Righty decided it was best not to let Lefty around me for the time being, at least until my face stops aching. Huffing angrily, I sat back on my little chair and glared at the ceiling thinking of numerous ways to kill Lefty.

So why was I not carrying out my escape plan like the true genius I am?

Well, when you're being seated in an empty office surrounded by robust men holding guns and swamping the area, it's close to impossible for a defenseless duck like me to get out of this alive.

"Well, I'm sure he'll gladly allow that," Righty chuckled, standing beside my chair with his arms crossed.

"Okay, who the hell is this he?" I questioned, annoyed with this constant use of 'He' instead of this guy's actual name. "And what does he want with me?!"

"Be patient Munchkin," Gabe cut in, giving a playful look. I flared my nostrils at him and that stupid nickname. Munchkin. Psh.

"You shut up," I bit back, socking his shin with my foot, earning a groan of pain. "I was talking to Righty!"

"Righty?" Gabe sounded ignoring the pain and bursting into a fit of laughter while Righty glared back at him. "God Nathan, that's a priceless nickname!"

Righty, or better known as Nathan now, grumbled under his breath, glowering daggers at Gabe. Mind you, I think Righty suits him much more than Nathan does.

"And I presume you call Jason Lefty?" Gabe quizzed, a stupid grin breaking his jaws. I nodded with a shrug as he collapsed in laughter once again.

Jason, that's the little brat's name. Oh is he going to get it today? Here lies Jason, asshole, bitch, and duct tape ripper, may be rest in pieces after being torn limb by-

My murder thoughts were cut off, along with Gabe's laughter and Nathan's glare as soon as the door swung open. Both boys standing guard on either side of me suddenly straightened, actually the entire room stiffened and fell silent. "Boss," Nathan muttered obediently and I gazed at the next little mofo.

So he's the boss. Well boy, watch as I bury you 6ft for ab-DUCK-ting me!

I got ready for a series of mean quacks but my eyes tripled in size once my mind had registered the boss's appearance. All of my images of a perverted old man vanished and I think I drooled a little.

One word.

Hot-Damn. (there's a hyphen)

He sauntered in casually yet holding up so much power and grace, buff and built in just a pair of jeans and plain black top. His deep brown hair was windswept and all over the place, portraying and highlighting those defined features. The most captivating thing about this man was his flashing grassy eyes, clasping away determination and control.

Damn, my English teacher would be mighty proud of my descriptions!

My eyes trained only on him as he strolled into the room, not glancing at me for a moment while he took a seat behind his desk. Once his piercing gaze did meet mine, I squirmed in my seat, trying to contain the Niagara falls between my legs. "Skyler Brooklynn," He spoke gruffly and I think I wet myself a little at the sound of his smooth voice. Jesus christ this boy.

"I hope you enjoyed your trip here," He mused, those eyes glimmering in amusement, my face fell instantly, replaced with a glare. Great, the handsome prince, is a handsome prick.

"Okay, first of all, who are you? And what the heck am I doing here?!" I interjected rudely, scowling him down with one of my mean looks. Gabe chuckled quietly while Nathan stood there looking amused.

"First of all, never disrespect me like that!" He boomed, frustration rising in his exotic feature. Well buddy, glad to see I'm getting to you. "and second, my name is Xavier Danté. Or better known as X.D,"

Does Skyler Dante have a nice ring to it?

"Isn't that the laughing face people use when emoji's aren't available?" I blurted out casually, much to Xavier's bafflement, "You know if you face the letter X and D upright it looks like someone is laughing their ass off," I informed him, drawing the letters out in the air with my finger.

Ha, XD. You gotta admit, that's pretty funny. Geez, they teach you that the truth is good and when you do say the truth, everybody gets offended.

"Hilarious," He murmured sarcastically and completely ignoring my little comment.

"Okay, Xavier..." I dragged out his mouth water name a few moments longer for extra effect, "What am I doing here?"

A sinister look washed over his face and he chuckled, "Well, it's simple really," He mused looking like a damn sex god with that expression.

"What's simple?"

"You belong to me now,"

Wait what...?!

Belong to him?! What was I? An object?!

"Woah, big guy." I chuckled to myself, leaning forward in my seat, "Let's get this straight, I don't belong to anyone!" I clarified, pointing down at my slightly chubby body, "All of this, is rightful property of Skyler Brooklynn,"

Xavier's eyes dazzled in amusement as he folded his hands together, while his elbows supported them, "Oh, but you belong to Xavier Dante now,"

"Woah, woah! Time out, I'm a free individual. Seriously, I don't belong to you. So I don't know what brick wall you've hit your head on, but get well soon," I replied, straightening my top, "Now excuse me, I have a house and father to get back to," I informed then, springing out of my seat.

Just as my ass left the cushion, all guns in the room were facing me, reading to blow a duck's brain out! What the hell!? "Jesus Christ!" I squeaked, landing back onto the chair as all the weaponry were held back.

"That's precisely what I wanted to talk to you about Miss Brooklynn," Xavier spoke his voice high in dark mirth. "Your father,"

"What about him?" You see, my father wasn't the most responsible man of the bunch. He was always out gambling or wasting money on stupid things, and with the money I scrape together is the ones we get by one. So when something about him occurs, it's never good.

"He ran away, taking a staggering about of money with him," he replied with no remorse or feeling at all. My mouth fell like an anvil at the words.

He ran away.

Ran away.

Left me behind...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
237K 13.8K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
13.5K 430 13
This story includes gore, domestic violence, homocide, cursing, suicide, dark humor, yelling, police, weapons, etc. Life is boring as a side charact...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...