So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}

2K 35 8
By desilisius

Sorry for the wait ^-^

Idina Menzel plays as Angela Matthews  ---->>

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLES'S POV)

Nervously I started to follow Ryan to the car, were his mom was waiting for us.

It may have sounded easy to tell her ‘not to worry about it’ myself, but it sure did make me nervous as hell.

What will Angela ask me? Will she take me away from my home? Will she tell me not to hang around Ryan anymore? 

I was thinking of the possibilities of what could happen, when someone suddenly poked my forehead.

I glanced at Ryan who was looking back at me with a relaxed and calm face, like he was telling me not to worry.

I inhaled and breathed out some breath to stop my heart from beating so fast.

I noticed today that every time Ryan touches me my heart starts beating fast... It wasn’t a nervous feeling though... I didn’t even know what it meant…

I could see Angela waiting outside her car with a small smile on her face while her eyes were searching me from head to toe as I came closer.

"Michelle." I could hear pity and guilt in her voice. I could understand the pity, which I didn’t like, but why the guilt?

I looked at the ground not wanting to make eye contact; trying to hide my face behind my hair. She must be happy I did that ‘cause now she won’t need to see my ugly face like this.

Suddenly I got pulled into a tight hug. I gasped in surprise while I looked shocked.

Why is she hugging me like this!? Isn’t she angry at me? What’s going on?

My body started to relax a little while still being hugged by Angela.

It kind of felt nice, to have somebody hug you like this.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her like she had with me and hugged her back. She felt nice. This was a motherly hug that I’ve never experienced.

Thoughts of what my mom did to Angela rushed back and I started to release myself from the hug.

"I’m so sorry for what happened the other day...I...I..." I didn’t know what to say besides how sorry and ashamed I was.  I wish that it would never have happened. I wish that my mom would be normal like any other mom... like Angela...

Angela looked me straight in the eyes. I noticed her sky blue eyes again that I almost forgot she had. It’s because her hair covered it.

I could see all kinds of emotions through her eyes, some that I didn’t even know what they were.

"It’s okay sweetie, I just feel so bad, it’s all my fault." She said, giving me her guilty face.

How is it her fault? She didn’t do anything.

As if she could read my mind she started to answer my question.

"As an adult I should have made sure you were safe. I shouldn’t have let you just go away like that. I should have stopped you and done something or said something to your mother."

I opened my mouth to tell her that she was wrong and that she didn’t had to worry about that but she started to go on again.

"You’re a really sweet girl and I really like you Michelle, you kind of feel like a daughter I never had." As she said that Ryan started to cough awkwardly.

I wanted to giggle but I held it in.

"So please, let me help you..." She said still looking me deep in the eyes.

I gulped; I didn’t want to bother Angela like that. I didn’t want to bother anyone with this... I needed to do this myself. I need to go through this suffer myself.

You always say that, but why? Can’t you just accept her help?

I hesitated. I really did want help, but I’m too scared for what the ending will be. Will I be taken away? What will happen to my mom?

But you can’t stay in a situation like this Mich. Just face it, you can’t do it alone.

The truth hurts huh?

I started to nod. I’ll just accept her help…I mean…how worse can my life get... Right?

Relieve was clearly seen on Angela’s face and she told me that everything would be alright and we started to get in the car.

Since I was the quickest I got the front seat and Ryan the back.

Angela started to ask us questions about school and why Ryan skipped yesterday, since she got a call home. I hope I didn’t...

I kind of talked in Ryan’s place, since all he did was; staring outside the window. He could of at least tried and make a conversation with his mom...right?

And since Angela didn’t trust me when I told her my mom wasn’t home, she took me to their house, where I was going to stay. I didn’t know for how long though. Maybe I was just going to stay for a few hours? I didn’t want to bother them with me being a stranger in there house for most of the day.

Though could I still say I was a stranger to them? I mean, Angela said she saw me as her own daughter that she never had, which made me kind of… special? I don’t know… but it at least made me feel wanted and happy.

*

Ryan and I were now sitting on the couch watching a movie; Ninja Assassin.

Yes, it was his choice, but I couldn’t say I didn’t like the movie… and besides, the main actor was hot. [A/N: She’s talking about Rain! XD ehehehe! Michelle is now one of…us O__O]

I kind of had a hard time trying to concentrate on the movie though, since Ryan was sitting next to me...Yes! Next to me! It’s not like I went to sit next to him. Instead he went to sit next to me.

So every now and then I could glance at him and observe his face and body… no I’m not a pervert... I think...

I mean c’mon! His body IS godly. I wouldn’t be a girl if I didn’t notice that right?

We were all alone in the house, since John went somewhere with Sam and Angela went to... I think to work.

Ryan didn’t tell me anything about Sam, luckily Angela did. She said he was doing well and he’s almost back to the old Sam. Since he got back he started to stop talking. They didn’t know what it was. The doctor said it was just fear and that he would start talking in a few days or weeks again.

I still find it weird, but I’m happy they got him back.

I gasped when suddenly a ninja appeared out of nowhere and started to aim for the girl in the car.

I could hear Ryan's deep chuckle and found myself blushing. Jeez…I’m such a baby…

(Angela’s POV)

I was sitting behind my computer trying to do my work which was hard ‘because I kept thinking about Michelle. I said I would help her, but I didn’t really have a plan yet. Which I needed to find fast before more bad things will happen to her.

It’s really weird how I actually care for this girl. It’s like she is my own daughter. Would it be like this to have a daughter? I sighed, why wasn’t Ryan born as a girl?

I chuckled by the thoughts. No need to whine about that anymore. That boy suffered enough already with me wanting a daughter so badly. I started to treat him as a girl and dress him up in girl clothes. Poor him...

I started to type in Google, ‘cause if I want to make a start with my plan I first have to know who this woman is that I’m dealing with.

Michelle told me her name was 'Maria Anderson'.

I typed her name into the bar and waited for it to load so I could continue my research.

When the loading finally was complete I started to read the titles of what Google found about this name.

Then I read something that made me startled and confused.

This can’t be true...

~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~

I wonder what she found! D:

Thanks for being patience guys~

I’m sorry its short but don’t worry! The next one is pretty long

Don’t forget to vote and comment and yess I do read them all!

I also want to thank u guys for it :3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 2 21
This story is co-written with my sister, Krowi! Seventeen-year-old Jason Davis, Jr. is in a huge heap of trouble when his parents as well as the pare...
6.8K 114 20
Amber Thought she had it all,she was a 16 year old girl with a beautiful personality.The only problem was that she was bullied for being different fr...
765 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...
280K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...