The CEO Commands (manxman)**P...

By ladydianna01

Corey is the shy young artistic intern. The ink was barely dry on his Degree, but he managed, with the help o... More

The CEO Commands (manxman)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Cahpter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilouge

Chapter 1

381K 8.5K 2.9K
By ladydianna01

Dianna Bell
The CEO Commands

© 2013, Dianna Bell
All rights reservered
belldianna@ymail.com

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

Chapter 1

 (Alex Evans as Cutie Corey------>)

 Rushing around my room, I quickly smoothed out my slate gray silk tie over my crisp white shirt before grabbing my navy blue jacket from the hanger from the back of the bedroom door. I checked my watch, and damn, I was running a little behind I scurried a little  faster down the sparse hallway of my new apartment and into the living room, where grabbed my satchel before booking it out the door barely managing to turn the key in the lock before running down the hall towards the elevators.

 It wouldn't make a good impression to be late on my first day at work. Stupid alarm!  My best friend, Joseph, the miracle worker that he is managed to get me this job with Roche Marketing Inc. through his sister, who works there as the PA to the CEO himself. Impressive I must say, although I have never met him, the Marcus Roche in person. I did Google the company when Joe had told me about the internship opening with a Junior executive, and I must say that even in his photos the man radiated power.....he was just so yummy.

 Yes that’s right; I just said another man is yummy...if you must know I am 100% gay to the bone. (Huh, I said bone, I would loved to be boned or anything else Mr. Sexy CEO would want to do to any part of my sexy body!) I am getting off track here. Anyway, after several interviews I was offered the position and I gladly accepted it. Today is my first day after a long weekend of moving and settling into my two bedroom apartment.

 Hopping out of the cab, I raced towards the revolving doors of the magnificent building that housed Roche Marketing. The building was as impressive as the owner himself standing at a good twenty stories tall, soaring up into the city skyline. Everything was done in there from photo shoots, to meetings, artistic designs, and such. Of course, the top three floors held the big wigs. There was also a daycare and cafeteria for employees as well.

 Stopping at security front desk, I rummaged through my bag and found my new I.D. badge and I pinned it to the lapel of my jacket. Mr. No Neck, beefy security guard named Thomas waved me through towards the foyer containing the elevators. Glancing at my watch, I tapped my foot as I impatiently waited on the lift.

 I have approximately 12 minutes before I was due to meet with Mr. White, my boss that I am supposed to be interning with. I heard the ding and without looking up I rushed to the doors and as they swooshed open. And in my haste, I proceeded to get on it only to collide with what I thought was the damn doors. "Oomph!" I gasped nearly falling on my ass but two very strong muscular arms caught me by the elbows and brought me upright.

 My eyes traveled upwards from the very expensive Italian loafers, to equally expensive tailored black slacks, covering powerfully strong muscular legs and thighs, over the massive expanse of chest under a tailored jacket and up and up towards a chiseled clean shaved jaw finally, making eye contact with the sexiest pair of silver orbs I have ever had the pleasure to gaze into. My eyes widened as recognition kicked me in the back of the head. (And exhale Corey, come on, come on. Brain function needs oxygen.) Air whooshed out of my lungs and I quickly exhaled through my parted lips. On my first breath I immediately apologized with, "I am so sorry Mr. Roche. I did not see you. I was in kind of a hurry....pardon me Sir." I babbled like an idiot.

 The gorgeous man just stood there looking down at me with a kind of bored expression and I could feel my face heating up with a furious blush. Finally realizing I still had a death grip on his powerful forearms that felt like steel bands under the palms of my hands; I blushed even more and quickly released him and my palms still tingled from the contact.

 I dropped my gaze from those mesmerizing eyes, feeling my heart fluttering away at a mile per minute in my chest. I heard another elevator ding its arrival and I stepped back and made a hasty retreat towards it. Thank God it was empty, and I quickly shuffled into it and pushed the button for my desired floor. I kept my eyes downcast the whole time trying to calm my racing pulse. With a sigh of relief the doors closed and it quietly catapulted me upwards.

 I was busy fanning my heated face, praying that my blush had receded when the car stopped and the doors slid open. I stepped out and turned to the right, I passed a few gray cubicles as I made my way to the enclosed offices at the back of the floor. Once there, I straightened my tie and ran a hand through my hair, then knocked on the closed door the secretary sitting close by had motioned me towards. "Come in." I heard the muffled command through the door.

 "Good Morning, Mr. White." I respectfully greeted the man sitting behind the desk. He looked up at me and smiled. I must say he was good looking, maybe his late to mid thirties, fit, and straight as an arrow, judging by the way he had eye raped most of the secretaries in Human Resources when he had conducted my second interview.

 "Well done Mr. Smyth, right on time. Please see Jeannie my secretary and get set up. We have a department meeting at ten o’clock this morning. She will show you where you can get settled and of my currently scheduled projects." He instructed me. I nodded my head and stepped outside to find a pretty blond sitting outside his office at a desk from where she had waved me on earlier.

 "Hi, you must be Corey, I am Jeannie. Welcome. If you would follow me, I will show you your work area." She smiled at me as she led me down the hall to a row of cubicles. She came to stop at the third one to the right of the row. I caught glimpses of other worker bees furiously typing away or talking on the phone. There was a constant buzz of activity going on. I noticed that several, if not everyone had their space decorated to their liking. Cool, I would have to remember to get some stuff for my desk.

  I stepped in behind her and surveyed where I am going to spend most of my working time. It was clinically bare with a desktop and IPAD and smart phone and a stack of manuals and files sitting neatly on top of the small desk. "OK, I will leave you to get situated. Those are the company manuals of conduct and such, these files contain what the creative teams that you are now a part of is working on; please get familiar with the information there, some of it will be covered in this morning’s meeting. We all stay connected and informed through our phones and IPAD, so those are yours for the duration of your employment. The restrooms are down that hallway as well as the break room. Do you have any questions?" She asked after that tremendous display of efficiency. "

 "No, you answered everything." I smiled in gratitude at her.

 "Good, I will come back for you in a little while and show you where the conference rooms are." She said, and then she departed with her blond curls bouncing just as perky as her demeanor back the way we had come from.

 Taking a seat, I sighed and set down my satchel on the floor under my desk. I turned on the smart phone to see that it was fully charged and the contacts were already preloaded, I assumed with the other members of the team, as well as Mr. White and Jeannie’s contact information. Putting it down, I picked up and powered on the IPAD, and I went through the files and set up a password as it instructed.

 I was pulling one of the manuals towards me when someone cleared their throat gaining my attention. Turning around, I saw a cute little pixie standing there. She had her coppery red hair twisted back in a neat bun; she was shorter than me, if you can believe that seeing I am only 5'5. She was a petite little thing dressed in a dark green business suit with black pumps.

"Hey newbie, I am Cassandra, but everyone calls me Cassie. Welcome to the creative department of Roche Marketing." She chirped as she leaned a petite shoulder against my cubicle wall.

"Hi, I am Corey, and thanks for the welcome." I said as I got to my feet and held out my hand to her smaller one in greeting.

 She stepped forward and shook my hand enthusiastically. "OMG, you are so adorable. I envy those big blue peepers of yours, so gorgeous." She gushed as she pumped my hand up and down. "OK, if you need anything I am right over there." She pointed and turned back to me."Feel free to ask me anything. I will catch up with you after this morning’s pow wow and introduce you to everyone." Then she flitted off to her cubicle before I could even respond with a single word.

 Shaking my head, I just smiled as I sat back down and once again pulled one of the thick manuals towards me. After about an hour and two company manuals later the phone on my desk began to buzz. I reached out and picked up the handset stating my name.

"Hey Corey, its Bethany, Joseph's sister, how are you settling in?" The bright voice inquired through the connection.

"Oh Hey Beth, I am doing fine thanks; I have my first team meeting in a few minutes. How are you?" I replied. I knew her job as HIS PA must be interesting if not stressful; I would never be able to work that closely with him, I would make an idiot of myself.

"I am fine Corey, just checking on you, look if you are free for lunch we can meet up so I can catch up with both yours and Joe’s childhood stories." She said mischievously.

 I smiled glad to be reacquainting with her, when Joe and I were younger, Beth used to mother us, seeing she was a few years older than we were. But, she always meant well. "Sure can I call you a little before lunch, like I said I have a meeting and I don't know yet what is going on afterwards? Beth agreed and gave me her extension and told me to give her a call either way. I disconnected the call right as Jeannie made an appearance. She told me to bring my IPAD and to follow her.

 Walking into the conference room later, I scoped out the other occupants of the room. There were eleven people in total, including myself. First up, there was Mitchell, a really slender and flamboyant guy wearing a pair of green slacks with a lighter green blouse-like shirt with scarf around his neck. How cliché in acting the flaming homosexual, I almost laughed out loud at his shock of platinum blond hair he kept flipping out of his face. Then, there was Paul and Anthony; they were almost carbon copies of yuppiedom. Up next, were the ladies, of course there was my little pixie, Cassie. Followed by Sharon, Carole, Tina, Sandra, Anna, and Kim, they seemed okay if not a little serious.

 Mr. White entered after a moment and the meeting got started. He made sure I introduced myself to everyone and then he went into the project the team was currently giving their undivided attention to because if its deadline. I sat back and listened to everyone and took in the process that the team to used to come up with the creativity behind an advertisement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 19.8K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...
3.4M 124K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
1.4M 25.8K 57
CURRENTLY ON HOLD "please- Im sorry I didnt mea-" Quin looks at me darkly "Youre far past sorry darling. You disobeyed us. DIrectly. Get your ass ov...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...