publicity | jelena

By jus10biebuh

Selena and Justin had been in love for as long as they could both remember, that is until Sofia Richie comes... More

Dinner for three
Double date
Truth or dare
Insecure
Teen choice awards
Promise me
Don't leave me
Bring the doubters on
Taking sides
A taste of your own medicine
Ice cream dates
Breaking down
I was finally done
Popcorn stand
The Balcony
Unexpected
Pregnant
Moving houses
Betrayed
Hope
Happy ever after
The Wedding

Canada

1.5K 52 16
By jus10biebuh

"You got your bags baby." Justin shouted from downstairs, we was heading to Canada for the weekend and I was more than excited to see Jaz and Jaxo and also to have some alone time with Justin. I threw my dirty white vans in just in case we went walking and then zipped up my bag.

"Yep! Coming now." I shouted back as I began to wheel the massive bag out of the bedroom door, before I could start to attempt to drag it down the stairs Justin was jogging towards me.

"I got it, I got it babe." He said in a hurried tone, making me giggle he was adorable.

"Thank you."

I sat back in the comfy seat of the private jet, we'd been sat here for at least ten minutes so I was pretty confused to why we hadn't set of yet.

"Justin why haven't w-" I started but was interrupted by an annoying squeaky voice.

"I'm here!" Sofia Richie chirped, or should I say squeaked, while dragging her bright pink Louis Vuitton suitcase behind her.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" I shouted, not even caring if I sounded like one of them overly pissed of girlfriends.

"Thanks for the warm welcome, gosh manners Selena." She screeched making me want to punch her in the face repeatedly.

"Justin, what the actual fuck?" I screamed while looking at him, he shrunk back into his seat and bit his lip.

"Well, I was going to tell you but then we was so happy and we had no drama so I thought-" He started while shrinking even further towards the window.

"So you thought you wouldn't tell me? If it wasn't for Jazzy and Jaxo I would get of this stupid overly posh private jet and leave! So don't worry Justin, you don't have to talk to me all weekend because quite frankly I don't want to talk to you!" I shouted while getting teary, I unbuckled my seat belt and stood up, dusting myself of and walking towards the back of the jet.

I heard Sofia snicker which made me snap even more than I already had done, "Yes! You can laugh at Justin's weird jealous girlfriend I don't care!"

She stepped back looking shocked before rolling her eyes and taking a seat next to Justin, I put my headphones in and closed my eyes tears still rapidly falling, my eyes becoming red and blotchy.

I felt someone leaning on my knees and I instantly knew it was Justin trying to come and apologize, this time it wouldn't work. He promised me this was our weekend.

I felt my headphones being removed and I groaned in annoyance, trying to stop the tears falling out of my fair eyes but failing miserably.

"Don't cry beautiful. I'm so sorry, I should have told you I'm an idiot." He sighed while stroking my thighs in a non-sexual comforting way.

"You're right." I whispered making Justin's eyes light up as he breathed out a sigh of relief, "You are an idiot, and I'm still sticking to my word. From now I'm not talking to you unless I have to." I said while shoving him of my knee and putting my headphones back on.

I expected him to go back to Sofia but to my surprise he sat in the seat opposite me for the rest of the flight just watching me with big sad eyes, dick.

I stepped of the plane, pushing past both Justin and Sofia and running towards the car waiting for us to take us to Stratford.

"Yo." I said to the driver who I'd never met before, I sat in the front seat and he looked at me as if I was a crazy fan or something making me chuckle.

"I don't understand why your girlfriends such a bitch." I heard Sofia saying to Justin from outside the car, she was such a loud bitch.

They both got in and Justin gave me sad eyes, I inwardly laughed and turned around.

"Can I turn the radio on?" I asked the driver who just nodded, god this dude doesn't say much does he. The rest of the car was silent to I wanted to break some tension.

"As long as you love me!" Blasted out of the car's stereo I inwardly groaned just my damn luck, I quickly switched it off and sat there in complete silence folding my arms in frustration.

"Thanks baby, you know so supportive." Justin almost snapped from the backseat, my jaw hung open in complete shock.

"You're kidding right? I support you more than anyoneelse, I pretend I'm not dating you when I could just go confess it to everyone right now, I stick up with your bullshit and fake girlfriend, I'm with you all the time, I come to every concert, I always support and defend you!" I screamed getting really angry, I can't believe he's throwing stupid false comments around.

"I'm sorry Sel, it just came ou-" Justin started, an apologetic look passed his face as he realized what he'd actually said.

"Save it Justin!" I snapped and leant back in my seat closing my eyes, I heard him sigh and Sofia snicker.

"Jazzzzy!" I shouted as soon as I'd stepped out of the car, I wrapped her in my arms her soft brown hair tickling my cheek. I was almost close to tears, probably because of today and stuff but I was just so happy to be back.

"Selena!" Pattie shouted from the doorway making me grin and run over.

"Pattie I've missed you so much! But I've fallen out with your son." She sighed loudly, she hated it when me and Justin argued she already hated Sofia and she thought Justin was totally in the wrong for the whole situation.

"I'll talk to him." She sighed and patted me on the back before heading towards Justin and Sofia.

"Where's my handsome boy?" I chuckled quietly making Jaxon blush, I ran over and grabbed him spinning him around his cute babyish laugh made me smile. I noticed Justin stood by the car, he was looking at me and Jax and also smiling. Freak.

"You'll make a great Mom." I heard a deeper voice say from behind me, his firm hand on my shoulder.

"Brucey! Not yet I hope!" I smiled while hugging him.

"Smartest thing you could have said, don't rush into anything because a child is a huge commitment that I doubt my grandson is mature enough for yet." He explained, I really looked up to Bruce, I always know I can come to him for some really good advice.

"Bruce, could I please have the spare room or the sofa and Sofia can have the spare room?" I asked while pouting, he didn't want anyone sleeping on the sofa because he was too sweet and didn't want anyone to be uncomfortable, that's why I was with Justin and Sofia was in the guest room.

"Why kiddo, fallen out with the grandson?" He looked upset, most of the Bieber family liked me and Justin together because they know I'm not using him, "And I'd rather you didn't, I'll set up an air bed on the floor next to Justin's bed and he can sleep down there." He giggled making me smile.

"Yeah, I guess this whole fake relationship business is playing with my head." I sighed while Bruce shot me a sympathetic look.

"I know, I just thought we'd brought him up better." He sighed.

"No Bruce, you did an amazing job he's a well-mannered amazing person. It's just Scooter pushing him into everything, don't worry it will get better." I smiled slightly, I wasn't sure if it would get better though.

"Oh by the way Justin, you're sleeping on the air bed tonight." I said as we all sat around the dining room table eating Diane's roast chicken dinner.

"What? Why?" He asked looking confused.

"Because I don't want to sleep next to you, or anywhere near you with that fact." He looked hurt and I instantly felt bad, even though he'd hurt me ten times worse I always seem to be the one holding onto guilt.

"Fine, I mean that's fine babe." He slightly coughed awkwardly; I sighed and looked down playing with my fork.

"You can sleep in my room, Justin?" Sofia chirped from the other end of the table, I was sat next to Jazzy and Justin was opposite me with Jaxon.

"No." I said and Bruce coughed easing the awkwardness.

"It's fine Sofia, I've got a girlfriend and I'd much rather sleep five feet away from her rather than in a completely different room." He awkwardly replied.

"So Sel, Chaz told me to tell you him and Ryan are coming down and taking you to the pool tomorrow." Diane laughed making me grin.

"Aw the little dorks." I chuckled.

"But obviously that means Justin and Sofia's going as well." She sighed while chewing on her lower lip, waiting for my reaction.

Great. Fun. Can't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.4K 25
He was bad.......or maybe she was just a bad liar. Justin Bieber returns back to his home country, Canada, for the holidays. But what happens when he...
33.9K 970 40
The story of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, before fame.
15.7K 610 18
Hey everyone!! I love reading Jelena stories but I couldn't find any story like the one write. I inspired by Rizzoli&Isles if you know. So this stor...
76.4K 1.1K 49
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back Except this time they’re not together. After Justin, the school nerd, surprised his girlfriend, the most po...