My Band Mate (Levin X Reader)

Da That_Emo_Gamer

"You can come to me if there is anything wrong!" 10 year old Levin said to Y/N. "Ok..." 7 years later, they'... Altro

So Which One?
XD Let me See
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thanks!
Chapter 6
We Did It!
Chapter 7
STAY SAFE WHILE TRICK OR TREATING!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16!
AHHHHH
T-T-T-T-TAGGED
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
PLEASE READ AND THANK YOU LadyShadowFist ^^
Guys! :D
Chapter 20
S-S-S-S
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Special!)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
~Chapter 27~
:/
~.~Chapter 28~.~
/Chapter 29\
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 30 ๐ŸŽ‰
Quick Question!
Chapter 31... .-.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Tagged Once Again! ๐Ÿคฃ
Chapter 36
Once Again Peeps
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 | Broken...
Dear Everybody,
Chapter 41 | Got Her Back..
Chapter 42 |
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Prom? ๐Ÿค”
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (OMG 50 CHAPTERS)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
3 Choices โ—•โ€ฟโ†ผ
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A/N ๐Ÿ™‚
So Lets just say..
Job Ideas
Job Choices Closed
Book 2 is out >.<
Yo anyone still here?

Chapter 5

1.3K 26 246
Da That_Emo_Gamer

Guys guys! Guess what! I found a new band name from one of you guys! Okay so her name is... Wait... I forgot.

Oh no. OH NO! Wait... I FORGOT THE BAND NAME TOO! NO! I'll be right back guys!

A few hours later...

GUYS IM BACK! Okay so the name of the band is ... Not telling. You'll find out!  Anyways, the person who came up with this name is...

LunaChanKittyCat! An amazing band name Luna! Alright! Let's go to the chapter!

Y/N POV
It was Friday. I feel school this week felt like 24 hours... Seriously.

Okay I'm kinda curious. What grades are you gamers in? I'm in 5th grade! I love it so far.

I was walking with my friends back home.

I kinda had an idea for the band name. And I might think the guys will like the band name! I'll tell them like in a week tho.

The guys were going to Levin's place. My mom letted me go too! So, I have permission. Today, was a bit crazy I can say...

Yip and Al-

Oh yeah! Yip is a friend of ours who is helping out and having fun around. He sometimes has to bring his brothers since he babysits them.

Alexis apparently has a huge crush on him so he won't stop talking about him to us.

I'm surprised she told Levin, Malachi, and Kyle. Because the first person she told was me.

Yip's parents are very nice. Donna and Logan. Such nice parents. Having 4 kids. That must be a handful.

"Alexis please! You keep blabbing about him!" Levin complained.

"Oh c'mon~. He's so amazing. Remember that time when he helped me right the boxes when I was helping a teacher?" Alexis grew more and more into him that it kinda became slightly weird...

"We get it. You like him and he's a very special person. For us, he's a best friend. Not more." Kyle responded laughing.

"But don't you agree he's dreamy? I bet Y/N does..." Alexis looked up me full smiling.

Everyone's attention was on me now.

Why me?...

"I don't mean to hurt your feelings Alexis... But I don't think yip is dreamy to me. I don't like anyone. Seriously." I shrugged.

Alexis stopped walking. The guys and I turned to her and went towards her.

"Uh did I say something to upset her?" I asked the guys.

Malachi gulped and Levin scratched the back of his head. Kyle just stared at me with a look 'are you that dumb' and snickered.

I rolled m eyes.

"How can you not have someone you like! We're almost college students! You need a love life!" Alexis putted her hands on my shoulders and shook me.

"B-But! I don't lurk anymore Alexis! I'm not interested!" I yelled from the shaking.

Malachi and Kyle were firing of laughter while Levin stopped Alexis and laughed.

"Well, you don't have to shake it out of her Alexis." Levin laughed.

"Ugh. Sorry. Anyways, you know what... How about we have a sleepover at Y/N's place!" Alexis said.

"Yeah that sounds good!" Kyle smiled.

"I agree." Malachi agreed.

"Of course!" Levin jumped.

They smiled.

"Wait wait wait! It's my house you're talking about! Not your house!" I said trying to stop the sleepover.

"Will too bad then Y/N. Because we have 4 against 1. C'mon! Have a little spirt would ya? Plus, your mother and father are the nicest and bravest people I know. Well... I don't know how your mom will aloud the guys but I'm okay!" Alexis smiled.

I signed. "Fine. Let me just check in with my mom today after the meeting were having at Levin's house. I said continuing walking.

We arrive at Levin's house which took like forever and went in.

Lilith was on the ouch watching some T.V. OMG I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT RECOGNIZE IT!

It's the movie of Minecraft Diaries! Omg I've been dying to see that movie!

But, mom said that she got the disk tonight so... We can just watch it at the sleepover.

Levin led us up to his room and shutter the door.

Alexis and I sat at the chairs while the guys sat in Levin's bed.

"So, about the band. Y/N. Did you bring your notebook?" Levin asked me.

I nodded and smiled.

I handed him the notebook.

"Alright cool. So what should we start on... We already know what instruments were playing. So, all we need to do is practice them!" Levin said and smiled.

"Wait. We don't even have the instruments." Kyle pointed out.

Malachi smirked. "Are you sure about that?" Malachi got up and stretched. "Let's go to the basement." Malachi led the way tot eh basement since I never been there.

When we got there, my eyes were with amazed.

The instruments were in from of us.

I wanted to play them all but... Wait.

I looked it my left and smiled. I saw my guitar. My F/C guitar.

I smiled even wider.

"Malachi, Levin. How did you manage to get the instruments?" I asked them.

They both smiled at me.

"Well, the guitars were easy since our dad had all kinds of guitars. The acoustic guitar, steel string acoustic guitar, and the electrical guitar. Our father had a touch for music when he was our age." Levin said.

"The drums were easy to get too! We asked Kyle's dad about the band. He told us that we could borrow his drums. Which are amazing because we kinda painted it a little bit he said we could keep it instead of borrowing it. So, yeah." Malachi smiled.

I looked at the keyboard.

Looks like Levin read my mind because he explained how he got it. "The keyboard... We had a hard time actually. We couldn't find one no where so we just had to straight up buy one." Levin signed.

"It was about $300. Which kinda sucked but our mom brought it for us because she's amazing. The keyboard came with extra stuff like the normal keyboard itself, the stand, a set of headphones, and the cords of course." Malachi smiled.

I smiled and nodded.

"Y/N's guitar we just got from the music teacher. I told her that we would safety give it to her and promised." Malachi smiled.

I nodded.

"Well, we should start then. Because, at like... 5 we should go to get ready for our sleepover at my place." I said. "And the school talent show is 1 month away. So, I'll have to teach Levin and Alexis and even Malachi to play their instruments." I said.

"Not so fast!" I heard a male voice above.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I saw Aaron. Levin and Malachi's father.

"I heard you guys are forming a band. That was my dream too. But, I kinda got sick of it to be honest. Y/N. Why don't you teach Malachi the keyboard while I teach these two some guitar." Aaron smiled at me.

I looked up him and smiled. "I would be grateful. Thank you."

And from there, Aaron helped us prepared for a band.

Levin and Malachi have great parents. But now as great as mine!

Every time I would take a look at Levin to see if he had any progress. Surprising, he's very talented.

Oh and yes Alexis too! I didn't forget her! Not at all!

I was just talking about Levin first since he's like next to me!

"Hey Y/N. You've been staring at Levin for a while. Why is that?" Malachi smirked at me.

My face burned and I coughed. "Well, um no r-reason at all. I just wanted to make sure if he's doing okay." I said.

"Alright whatever you say." Malachi said and shrugged.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.1M 36.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...