I Will Be Strong For You (A N...

By TWSavesMe

Dani is a little girl with big dreams. As Dani grew up, both her parents left her, leaving her only with her... More

I Will Be Strong For You (A Nathan Sykes Fanfic)
2) A Treehouse
3) A New Bully
4) Alone
5) You Don't Remember Me. Do You?
6) Sykes!
7) The Book
8) Trying To Find A Place In This World
9) A Nathan Hug and Nathan Tea
10) Guess The New Couple!!
11) The Game Of Truth
12) Trust Fails
13) Are You Sure?
14) Secrets and Couples
15) Everything Has Changed
16) Forgotten Breakfast
17) A New Maid?
18) Skinny Love
19) I Knew You Were Trouble
20) Will You Teach Us To Dance?
21) We Can't Stop
22 I Am A Disappointment
23) Could This Be Love
24) Daddy?
25) Right here, Right now
26) Somebody To Love
27) Teardrops On my Guitar
28) This Time Around
29) Look At Me Now
30) Childhood Memories
31) Fix You
32) Years, Sykes
33) Fake a Smile
34) Time
35) Someone's Watching Over Me
36) You Belong With Me
37) I Promise You
38) I Miss Her
39) Trust
41) Best Friends
42) I Can't Sleep
43) Why Is Everything Spinning?
44) Hey Hey Hey
45) Just A Dream
46) Bleeding Love
47) Perfect's Overrated
Ch. 48: Cameras Everywhere
Ch. 49: Six Months
50) Gold Forever
51) Royalty
52) Shopping Dresses
53) Bringing Back Memories
54) Interviewing Nariana
55) If We're Alright
56) Christmas Eve
57) If I Die Young
58) Dreaming With A Broken Heart
59) Say Something
60) Perfection
61) Silence
62) Performance And Memories
63) Close To Death
64) Superman
65) The Prank
66) That's Dad
67) Elementary
68) Blurred Lines
69) Wifi In The Shower?
70) Frozen Yogurt
71) I Love You
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
SEQUEL!!!

40) Butterfly Kisses

2.4K 32 1
By TWSavesMe

"But, Dad. I don't want to leave, yet! I want to stay and play with Sykes!" I pleaded at my dad. Nathan and I were 4. We were playing with toy blocks in his room.

"You can play tomorrow, honey." He leaned down.

"Please, Daddy? You are just next door. You can sleep in my room and watch me if it makes you feel better."

He sighed. "Okay, princess. But, I am going to miss your cups of tea." He pouted his lip. I laughed at my Dad and poked his lip.

"I'll make you one right now, Daddy." I grabbed his hand and jumped.

"I was just kidding, princess. Even though I love your cups. Have a good night, okay?"

I smiled at my daddy and nodded. "Thank you, Daddy." I gave him a big hug around his neck.

"Your welcome, sweetie. Now I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy. Of course."

"Okay, good night sweetie. I had a feeling this was going to happen, so I brought over your pj's and toothbrush." He handed me a small pink backpack with everything in it.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Your welcome. Don't forget to pray." My dad said as he got up and headed for the door. When he left, I got ready for bed all by my self. I was pretty proud of myself for being only 4.

I met Nathan in his room. He was on his bed, with his Mum, waiting for me.

"Ready for bed, you two?" She asked.

I nodded and hopped into bed next to Nathan. His Mum put the blanket on top of us and kissed out heads good nights.

"Good night. Sweet Dreams." With that, she turned off the lights, only leaving a small nightlight plugged into the wall behind us.

I got out of bed and kneeled by the bed. I prayed to God. Just the way my Mum taught me.

When I finished I slid back into bed with Nathan.

"Do you ever miss your Mum?" He asked. We were facing each other and clearly not sleeping like we were suppose to.

"Yea. I miss Mummy. But we do visit her. Do you want to come with us the next time?" I asked.

He smiled, "Yeah! I want to see your Mum! I haven't seen her for a long time!" His voice made me laugh.

"Okay!"

I woke up to the sound of rain. I sat up and stretched. I looked at my phone to see it was 8 AM. There was also a notification that Nathan uploaded a picture to instagram. It was a selfie of him and Ariana together.

I got out of bed and fixed my bed. I went into the bathroom and did my normal routine.

When I went out, I changed into a  grey sweatshirt. It had long sleeves, but it was cropped. I wore black leggings, and put on white socks to get myself cozy. When I finished, I took a peak into Nathan's room. He was fast asleep in bed. Glad to know he's home.

I went back to my room and headed downstairs. The house was silent, excpet for the rain. Everybody was probably asleep. I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I made french toast with fruit

The smell summoned everyone down the stairs. Before I knew it, everyone was eating.

"Thank you, Dani." Tom said through a mouthful of toast.

"I'll wash." Siva got up and gave me a wink. "Thank you, Seev." I said as I handed him my plate. He willingly took it with a smile and started washing everyone's dishes.

"So what should we do today?" Max asked, wrapping an arm around Nina.

"How about we go spend our day at the mall?" Ava asked, leaning into Jay.

"Yeah, sounds great!" Nareesha agreed.

"I'll stay home guys. And I think Nathan will to. Considering he came home late last night."

I looked at Nathan who nodded. The boy had a blanket around him and a beanie on. His eyes were barely open. He held a mug of tea as he took slow, long slips.

"Well, I found this cute puffy jacket. I want to buy it before it gets sold out." Kelsey smiled.

"Well then we should leave now!" Tom explained excitedly. Everyone got up and headed for the door.

"Have fun!" I exclaimed as I walked with everyone to the door.

"Thanks, love. We'll buy you something." Nina said, giving me a hug. I laughed.

"Thank you, but its okay. You guys have fun."

She pulled back and gave me a last smile before catching up with everyone in the van. They all left as I closed the door.

I headed back to the kitchen to see Nathan leaning over the table, asleep on his arm.

I sighed and smiled at how cute he looked.

"Come on, sloth. Let's get you to bed." I leaned close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Can I sleep in your room? I don't want to be alone." He mumbled, keeping his eye shut.

"Of course." I said softly as I helped him up, and wrapped his arm around my neck. I helped him up the stairs and into the room. Wow, this boy was really tired.

When we got to my room, I carefully laid Nathan down on bed, and tucked him in.

"Can I have tea?" He asked.

'Of course. Now get some sleep." I rubbed his hair from his face before heading downstairs to make his tea.

As I waited for the tea to boil, there was a package outside. I headed for the door to see a big box from my Mum. It was all my Dad's stuff. I carefully picked up the box as the kettle went off. I brought the box inside, before making Nathan's tea.

I carefully made my way up with the box and the tea. Eventually, I got to my room. Nathan was half asleep on my bed. I set the cup on my bed stand.

"Here's your tea, Sykes." I whispered, just so he knew the tea was there.

He didn't say anything, but a small smile hinted on the side of his mouth and slightly nodded.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed and looked at the box from a distance. I didn't know why I didn't open it. I just looked at it. With wonder. Curiosity. Mixed Emotions.

After around 10 minutes, I decided to open it. I sat on my knees and opened the box, being careful not to wake up the sloth.

Inside the box brought many memories. There were a few frames, some of my Dad's clothes, a many memories.

But there was one thing. On the bottom was a letter.

"Dear Princess,
       If you are reading this, something probably happened to me. To start off, I am really sorry for leaving you. If it was before your special day, or for your first child. I am sorry for not being there, but I am always watching over you. Now, princess, I know you and Nathan will get married some day, which is why I chose TJ to walk you down the aisle instead of the sloth. If something is happening between you and Nathan, please keep your head high and be strong. I know you go through a lot in life, and I just want to say I am really proud of you, Princess. Remember, I love you and will always be watching over you.

                                 Love, Daddy x"

Inside the envelope was some money from my Dad. I smiled and kissed the letter. I set the note in my book as I lifted up a brown heavy jacket.

My Dad bought this when he was in high school, and he had it ever since. The thing was though, when my Dad and I rode our first roller coaster together, he wore this jacket.

I brought the jacket up to my face as I hid my face in it, in haling the scent. The memories came back to me. My Dad was actually gone.

"Princess, I wrote you a song!" My dad called for me. I looked up at him from my textbooks. It was exam week, and I was really stressed. My dad knew this for sure.

"What?" I asked.

"Come here, please?" He asked, patting the seat on the couch next to him.

I couldn't say no to my dad, so I took a break and sat next to him. He pulled out a guitar from behind the couch.

"What's this, Daddy?"

"Like I said, I wrote you a song."

My dad strummed a few chords before singing.

"There's two things I know for sure:
She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes
and I thank god for all of the joy in my life
Oh, but most of all

For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her hair;
"Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried."
Oh, with all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every morning And butterfly kisses at night.

Sweet 16 today
She's looking like her mama a little more everyday
One part woman, the other part girl.
To perfume and make-up from ribbons and curls
Trying her wings out in a great big world.
But I remember.....

Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her hair.
"You know how much I love you, Daddy,
But if you don't mind I'm only gonna kiss you on the cheek this time."
Oh with all that I've done wrong I must have done something right
to deserve her love every morning and butterfly kisses at night.

All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by.
Precious butterfly.
Spread your wings and fly.

She'll change her name today.
She'll make a promise and I'll give her away.
Standing in the bride-room just staring at her.
She asked me what I'm thinking and I said
"I'm not sure-I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl."
She leaned over

Gave me butterfly kisses with her mama there,
Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair
"Walk me down the aisle, Daddy-it's just about time."
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, Daddy? Daddy, don't cry"
Oh, with all that I've done wrong I must have done something right.
To deserve her love every morning and butterfly kisses

I couldn't ask God for more, man this is what love is.
I know I gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
Every hug in the morning and butterfly kisses..."

I gave my dad a big hug.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too princess."

I felt the tears poking at my eyes. I hid my face deep in the jacket.

"Dani? Shut u-" I heard Nathan's voice.

Before I knew what happened, I felt his strong arms around me.

"What's wrong, love? What happened?" His voice trying to sooth me down.

"D-Daddy!!" I barely got my words out through sobs.

"Oh, Dani. Its okay. It will get better. I promise. I promise." He put me on his lap before he rocked me back and forth.

I lifted my head from the jacket and leaned my head against his chest.

"Its okay, Dani. Its okay."

My breathe was shaky, and it made my teeth feel like they were chattering.

"What's in this box, anyways?" Nathan asked, bringing the box closer. He sat up a bit straighter to see the box, but I left my head on his chest. But now I was closer to his neck.

He put his chin on my head as he rocked me back and forth, while searching in the box.

"Hey! Look what I found!" Nathan's voice had excitement to it.

I looked to see Nathan was holding a frame. It held a collage of pictures of Nathan and me when we were 9. We were at a wedding for a neighbor across the street. For some reason, they chose Nathan and I as the flower girl and ring bear.

I was wearing a yellow flowy dress, while Nathan wore a black tux with a yellow tie. One had us when we were on a grass field, holding hands, and turning in circles. Probably playing a game.

Another had us with our arms out posing at the camera.

Another had us laying on the green grass. It was a picture from the top, so it showed is laying together.

The last one was a picture of our hands forming a heart.

I looked up at Nathan as he admired the picture.

Nathan chuckled, "That was the very first time I saw you in a dress."

Another Picture: http://web.stagram.com/p/598786305305382668_409126570

(check the one on the side as well. These are two different pictures)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
407 0 87
2nd book in series Carly is sixteen years old she lives with her mother and step father. She has grown up knowing that her father is in military pri...
193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
11.6K 681 25
Ayan's dream has always been to be a songwriter and singer, but he was forced to take over as the CEO of his mother's record company when she passed...