Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

By GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... More

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 4. Fun Time
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22. In The Hospital
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 31. Painful Memories
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 39. T-Thanks
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 52. Monster
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 71. A Conflict
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 14. First Kiss

20.5K 468 657
By GuardianDemon

 NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: THE FIRST 16 CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY WON'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO YOUNG FOR THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED AND IT MAKES THE PLOT LOOK IDIOTIC. BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS; IT GETS A WHOLE LOT BETTER WHEN YOU REACH CHAPTER 17 BECAUSE REASONS XD

Marika's POV

We've been rehearsing for several weeks, this is the last day already . . . and we're gonna be practicing the last part.

I gulped nervously as I know what's gonna happen . . . the last part includes the kiss.
I keep fidgeting and walking around to calm myself as everyone reads their script. I'm so nervous! and seeing Jeff looking so hot in his costume is definitely not helping!

"Okay! Get in your positions." Teacher ordered, what's his name again?

We scurried to our spot and proceed with the talking and interacting. It was the part where I lay on the coffin and pretend to be lifeless as Jeff, a.k.a. the prince finds me and kiss me to bring me back to life.

Cheezy, huh?

I think it's romantic. A kiss from the person you love to bring you back to life. In reality, it's really different but it can somehow be true. You know how a broken heart an make us feel lifeless and the only thing to make us feel alive again is the love of the person we treasure.

Oh shit, I heard footsteps come closer as my eyes were closed. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

I felt presence beside me and I feel warm breathe closing in on me.

"They can't kiss, they're brothers and sisters!" Someone yelled which made the two of us stop.

"Be quiet, Kevin!" I heard Kathleen giggle excitedly.

"Just pretend! Don't make it obvious though!" Our teacher shouted in frustration.

We resumed and I got nervous again since Jeff was leaning closer to me and I have no idea how close since my eyes are shut close.

I felt his lips on my cheek and he pulled away. It's my cue, I slowly fluttered my eyes open and acted like I woken up from a sleep, Jeff helped me stand up as the . . . 'dwarves' cheered as we embraced. Damn, I feel heat rising to my face.

"Cut! That was amazing!" Teacher complimented.

"Thanks Mr. Tompkins." Jeff let go of me as he said in a dull voice.

"Okay! I just want the main characters, Marika, Jeff, Kathleen and the dwarves to keep practicing their line for the show tomorrow!" He cheered. So his name's Mr. Tompkins . . .

". . . And Kevin, don't distract them. You're a tree, you're not supposed to speak." He added.

I heard Jeff snicker beside me. Yeah . . . Kevin got the role of a tree. Poor Kevin . . .

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Jeff and I were walking home side by side, the night was just so peaceful so we decided to take a long walk home. Dammit, I want to hold his hands . . .

"Today was . . .fun?" Jeff started.

"Yeah, haha . . ." I laughed awkwardly, The rehearsal was embarrassing.

"You were red as a cherry when we rehearsed." He chuckled as I blush.

"Shut up, w-who wouldn't be embarrassed?" I averted my gaze.

"Haha, whatever. Let's get something to eat." He grinned

"What? Now?" I gave him a look.

"Yeah, just the two of us."

I nodded with a smile. We bought burgers from a nearby restaurant and went to the park and sat on the swings.

"The night sky is beautiful . . ." I mumbled as I ate.

"Yeah, the stars are out already."

We silently ate as we watched the gleaming stars. Out of nowhere, a shooting star appeared.

"Shooting star! Make a wish!" I shook his arm excitedly.

I closed my eyes and made a wish, so did he. I breathed out a sigh of relief and gave a smile as I stare at the sky.

" . . . What did you wish for?" Jeff asked, breaking the silence.

"If I told you, it won't come true." I smirked.

"C'mon tell me . . ." He nudged me.

"Fine, I wished we can always be together!" I blushed. He laughed at me.

"Shut up! What about you!?" I yelled to hide my embarrassment.

"I wished the . . . same thing." He blushed harder than me.

I just gave him a grin and held his hand. I love spending peaceful times with him the most, it's the best feeling ever. I wonder if he feels the same?

Okay, what I said just now was super gross. What the hell did romance movies do to me?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Today is the day.

Oh my god! I am so freaking nervous!

I peeked behind the curtains, Holy shit! there are hundreds of people out there! Maybe not a hundred . . . but it's still a lot! My heart is gonna explode any minute now!

"Hey! Calm down." Jeff cooed as he walked closer to me.

"I can't!" I panicked.

"Look, just go with the flow, imagine there are no people there." He held my face and gazed at me. "Besides, Liu, mom and dad are watching. Make them proud." He grinned.

Somehow, his voice managed to calm me down. I took a few deep breathes and sat back down. If I had known that people and parents are actually gonna watch here, I wouldn't have volunteered in the first place.

"Five minutes people!" Mr. Tompkins was literally panicking and running around. He's more nervous than me . . .

Oh god . . . five minutes, I did a fast read-over of my script and so did the other kids. Okay, I can do this, just don't give a damn about their impressions and their presence and I should be able to do this just like in the rehearsals.

"It's time! Get to your places!" Mr. Tompkins ordered. We all stood on our positions and waited for the curtains to open.

A few seconds later, It was show time. Oh my god, too many people! I tried my best to ignore them and started acting.

And acting . . .

And acting some more . . .

Oh, Kathleen's cue . . .

And acting . . .

Oh shit, the people are staring at us!

Well of course, that's the point of the play

Shut up.

You shut up and focus on your lines.

Whatever, just let me do my thing.

I had a little argument with myself as I try to keep myself together. This is the part where I die.

". . . One bite, and all your dreams will come true." Kathleen acted with a raspy voice. I took a bite out of the apple which Kathleen or Witch gave me and pretended to faint.

Fuck! I acted a bit too realistic and hit my freaking head on the floor!

I tried my best to ignore the pain on the back of my head as Kathleen laughed like an old hag . . . Now the 'dwarves' come in, chase her out to her death, they kneeled around me and cried, carried me and placed me to a coffin, placed flowers beside me and blablabla, you know the rest.

This . . . is Jeff's turn, I'm getting a bit nervous. Okay, a LOT nervous. I feel him slowly coming closer . . .

I'm sure he's beside me right now, I can feel his face coming closer. I felt something warm and soft on my lips . . .

HOLY SHIT! JEFF IS KISSING ME! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!?

"Stick to the script." I heard Jeff whispered softly as he pulled away from the kiss. I'm not the one who isn't following the script here!

I was confused, happy and surprised. I calmed myself down after a few seconds, I cannot lose it here. The play is almost done . . .

Liu's POV

I gaped at the two of them on stage, did he just kiss her . . ?

Oh God! They did! They just kissed! They-!

"Mom! They just kissed!" I whisper-yell at mom beside me. Dad also glanced at us.

"Y-Yeah, I saw it." She stuttered.

"You saw-isn't this a bad thing!?"

"I know but they must have a proper explanation for this, let's just ask them first . . ." Mom replied unsurely.

"Wha- Dad!?" I called out.

"W-What!? I don't know what to do either!" He replied with a shrug.

Ugh, useless . . . I looked back on the stage and saw them both hugging each other, after that, it was finished and the curtains rolled down. Those two . . . Something's fishy . . .Something's up with those two. I just know it.

Marika's POV

Finally, it's finished. I can stop acting.

"JEFF! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?" I screamed which made them all look at us.

"It's in the script." He smirked, I felt heat rise up to my cheeks as I blushed.

"You could've warn me! I was su-"

"Splendid! Marika, Jeff, that was amazing!" Mr. Tompkins butted in which made me stop what I was gonna say.

"Everyone did a great job!" He cheered.

I ignored what he's saying and ran to the dressing room to change back to my normal clothes. I'm still trying to process what just happened.

Jeff kissed me . . . my first kiss . . . My own brother . . .

I walked back out with my stuff and headed for the exit and saw Jeff standing there, waiting for me. I was barely paying any attention to my surroundings and kept on walking as I got lost in my thoughts.

I just kissed my brother, my first kiss is gone . . . I don't mind but things just happened so fast, I wonder if mom and dad noticed that . . . Oh shoot . . . What are we going to say?

"Are you mad . . ?" Jeff said behind me which snapped me back to reality.

"Huh?" I glanced at him. "No . . . just surprised." I blushed.

"Haha, sorry." He replied with a cheeky grin. I smiled and held his hand as we go look for Liu, mom and dad.

"There they are!" I heard someone.

I turned around and saw Liu running up towards us with mom and dad behind him. We gave them an awkward smile and they did the same.

"That performance was great." Mom broke the awkward silence.

"Yeah . . ." I nodded. We head outside and got in our car and drove away in silence.

I hate silence but I don't exactly know what to say.

"So . . ." Liu started. "That ending was . . . cool?"

"Liu." Dad said sternly.

"What? I'm just saying . . ." Liu rolled his eyes.

"It's in the script." I commented.

"Script . . ." Liu said with a humorless chuckle. "I suppose it is." He added.

What's up with him?

We reached our house and I almost trip as I ran to our room and jumped on the bed. Ahh . . . I am so tired!

The door creaked open and I saw Jeff and Liu coming inside, I didn't even glanced at them though, I picked up the book on my bedside which is one of those Slenderman documentary. It's really interesting! I'm becoming obsessed.

"Get changed." Liu said as he lay on Jeff's bed.

"Mm hmm . . ." I nodded as I kept on reading. Jeff sighed and tried pushing Liu off the bed but failing. Wimp.

I was pretty indulge with my book, it's cool . . . Slenderman, oh my gosh. I am not a fangirl though, it' just fun to read about myths, legends, myteries and horror.

"So . . ." Liu mumbled. "Was that both your first kisses?"

We were both taken by surprise with the question which cause us to look at him in surprise, what the hell? Is that even a normal question to simply ask someone? We're both red in the face as we gawked at him.

"W-What kind of question is that?!" I blushed as Jeff threw his bag at Liu.

"Just a question but judging from your reactions . . . I guess it's a yes." He smirked.

"Whatever, it's just a play." I replied and focused on my book.

"That is so wrong." He muttered as he stood up.

"What is?" Jeff asked as he sat down on his bed.

"Well- . . ." Liu stopped. "Nevermind. Marika, you should practice sleeping on your own bed, goodnight." He quickly left the room.

"Well . . . that was weird." I mumbled as I glance at Jeff.

"Y-Yeah." He replied awkwardly. Great, thanks Liu.

I gave out a yawn as Jeff left the room to change into his PJ's. I should also get some sleep . . . I finished a chapter and put the book away as I grab my stuff and headed for the bathroom. I changed into my pajamas and went back. I saw Jeff laying on his bed, listening to music as usual.

Jeff's POV

I was randomly going through a few websites in the internet with my phone, I noticed Marika walked passed me and glanced at her. She was getting under the covers of her bed and preparing to sleep.

"Aren't you scared?" I asked.

"A little but Liu is right, I have to somehow get used to my own bed." She yawned. I gave her a nod and resumed my business. This is the second day she didn't sleep on my bed, she's growing up, huh?

Well, being alone on the bed is kinda weird, but whatever. I turned off the lights and closed my eyes as I try to fall asleep.

Haha . . . atleast her first kiss didn't go to waste. I fell asleep as I remember the things that happened today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 265 20
With your parents pushing you out of the door, getting you ready for the real world, you are in for a surprise. Just a few months after college and a...
13 0 8
Jeff the Killer Origin story !FICTION! !CREEPYPASTA STORY! !NOT ORIGINAL STORY!
24K 607 26
Jeff is a cold-blooded, insane murderer who only feels the urge to kill. But what happens when he meets a girl that couldn't relate to him more? Now...
22.7K 848 79
For Olivia, life had been pretty hard growing up, countless disappointments and a broken family, everything had gone down hill for her when her fathe...