Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

Av Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... Mer

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds

2.6K 61 22
Av Erin_Winchester55

DEANNNNNA-
I woke to the sound of a baby's loud cry. My husband, Dean groaned next to me. It had been 3 months since our beautiful bouncing baby girl, Charlotte or Charlie (for short) Mary Winchester had been born.

She had Dean's green eyes, freckles dusted across her nose and cheek bones, plump lips and nose. The only thing she inherited from me was my hair colour and love for her daddy.
(That didn't mean to sound like a daddy kink. Omfg)

There was no doubt about it that Charlie was a daddy's girl. Even so young, she was already so attached to the hunter. The bond was magical and heart warming to see.

When we were driving back from the hospital after she'd been born, Dean played some ACDC and Metallica. Charlie, all the way back to the bunker, watched her daddy with her first smile ever. She made happy baby voices at his singing and cried whenever a really annoying popular song came on. It was adorable to see that she was such a mini him.

She was still the same way up to now. I'd never seen Dean so smitten with anything before! The first thing he did before he went on hunts was check if his 'princess and queen' were happy, give them both a hug and kiss (a more passionate one for his queen) and leave for a few days along with Uncle Moose.

When they got back, Dean would rush inside, itching to see his girls again. Firstly he'd run straight to your shared room, find you, pick you up bridal style, spin you around and give you a loving long kiss. Then he'd say; "Where's my little girl?" And you'd lead him to your daughter.

Charlie, at the sight of him, would clap her tiny hands and squeal excitedly. Dean would then scoop her up in his big arms and hold her close, peppering kisses all over her small face. He was truly the best father ever.

So anyway, here we were in bed, waking from her crying. We were both exhausted. I rolled over to face my husband but kept my eyes closed.

"Dean babe, it's your turn." I yawned.

"No it's not, I did it last time." He croaked.

"Nu uh, I did it yesterday night so it's your turn." I whispered.

"Fine. You go back to sleep Beautiful." He kissed my forehead before getting up and leaving the room. I nodded, sinking back into the pillow.

After a few minutes, I couldn't get back to sleep without Dean there so I decided to get up and go find him. Charlie was still crying so he might need a little help.

As my feet padded on the bunkers cold floor, I made my way to my daughters room. When I got there, the door was opened and you could see Dean in the middle of the room with Charlie in his arms, rocking and cooing her.

Her cries slowly stopped as Dean's supple voice soothed her. "Shh, my baby girl. What's wrong? Don't cry, daddy's here now. As long as I am, you ain't got nothin' to be scared of. Me, mommy and Uncle Moose will protect you from all the scary demons and vampires and everything else in this messed up world. You're my little slice of joy, Charlie. Nothing will change that."

There were tears in my eyes at his words. Anybody could see that Dean was happy. Charlie stopped crying half way through her fathers speech. She was looking up at her fathers with her emerald eyes adoringly as he hummed 'Hey Jude' by the Beatles to her.

"See, that's better. No more tears. Now will you be a good girl for daddy and go back to sleep? He wants to go back to sleep so he can spend all of tomorrow with his princess. And his queen of course. She is spying on us after all." He smirked.

My eyes went wide and a blush formed on my cheeks as Dean turned to face me. "Help you?" He chuckled.

"Sorry, I just couldn't get back to sleep without you there so I came to help you but apparently it looks like you don't need it." I whispered, gesturing to the sleeping baby in his arms.

Dean smiled down at his daughter. "Nope. None at all. She does prefer daddy after all." He teased quietly.

I pouted at him, making him grin. "I'm just kidding. She may be a daddy's girl but she loves you just as much."

I watched as my husband gently put our daughter back into her crib. Charlie fidgeted about for a bit but calmed down, allowing sleep to wash over her.

Dean stood watching her for a while, just sinking in that he was actually here. After all the sadness in his life, he somehow managed to receive all of this! A family he always wanted but never told anyone that he did.

"Dean honey, come back to bed." I went over to him, hugging him from behind, resting my forehead between his shoulder blades. "She'll still be there in the morning." I kissed his back.

"Let's go then." He turned to face me. "My other baby needs to sleep as well."

"The impala needs to sleep?" I joked.

He smirked. "You know what I mean." I took his hand and we made our way back to bed, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Sexy Moose-
Someone shook me awake, causing me groan and turn away from them. "No Dean, Sherlock is defiantly better than Dr. Sexy." I whined. A chuckle was heard which made me snap my eyes open.

"Oh, morning, afternoon whatever it is Sam. What's up?" I rubbed my eyes at my fiancée Sam.

"The kids are awake and I need your help. So get your lazy butt up." He ordered playfully.

"Sorry, I can't help that I'm such a deep sleeper. Stupid boyfriend and his kids being early risers." I cursed to myself.

"Y'know that I'm right here and they're your kids too right?" He smirked.

"But still, why'd you have to give them the early bird gene? My mornings are too precious."

"Just get your butt up and help me with Henry and Ellie."

6 months ago, I gave birth to two gorgeous twins. One boy and one girl. The boy was called Henry Dean Winchester, named after Sam's grandfather and brother. The girl was called Ellie Jo Winchester after Ellen and Jo Harvelle. Henry was the oldest by 3 minutes.

Being twins, they had some similarities to each other but also differences. While Henry had my eyes, Ellie had Sam's brown ones. Their hair colour was the same as Sam's. Ellie had my lips and Sam's nose, while Henry had Sam lips and my nose. They each had one of Sam's cute little moles beside their nose or on their cheek.

Henry was for sure a Mommy's boy but Ellie was a daddy's girl. However the pair were mostly bonded with each other. They slept in the same crib next to each other, ate together and played with each other.

Being as it was their 6 month birthday, Sammy was extremely worried and overprotective over them. I couldn't blame him though, not after what happened to him when he was 6 months old. He just didn't want a repeat of the same incident, especially not with his children.

"Sammy, nothing's gonna happen baby, you killed Azazel remember. Henry and Ellie are protected all thanks to their brave daddy." I said softly as we padded through the cool hall of the bunker to the nursery, built so kindly by Unke Dean.

Sam grabbed my hand in his giant one. "I know Beautiful, I know. It's just hunter/dad instincts. I just don't want my children to go through the same fate I did. But-but also, I don't want you to die the same way my mother did. I love you so so so much and I never wanna lose you." He sighed, looking to the ground.

"Sam." I stopped him, cupping his chin so he was looking at me. "I promise that I'll never leave you. For anything or anyone. You're my one and only. I love you to much to leave your moosy butt. Plus I kinda need you for the next 18 years." I joke, referring to our kids.

He chuckled. "Is that it? Just for the next 18 years?"

"Well, you're kinda hot so that's a bonus." I giggle.

He smirked, kissing my lips passionately. In this moment it was just me and him. Nobody else until we were so rudely interrupted.

"Hey Mr and Mrs. Moose, instead of sucking on each others faces, take care of my niece and nephew. I need my beauty sleep here!" Dean yelled out of his bedroom door, making me and Sam pull apart.

"Sorry Deany." I smiled apologetically at him, blushing slightly.

"Damn straight sorry. Kids these days." He rolled his green eyes and went back inside his room.

"Well, time to be responsible adults instead of horney teenagers." Sam laughed.

"I'd rather be the second to be honest but duty calls." I say, sounding like I was talking about a hunt, making Sam chuckle.

We walked into the nursery only to be greeted with two screaming babies in their cribs. "Jeez, they've got a good pair of lungs on them." I cringed at the high pitched wails.

"They get that from you, if you know what I mean." He smacked my butt cheekily as he made his way over to the crib, picking up Ellie.

"Sam Winchester, not in front of the children." I scold him playfully as I picked up Henry.

Sam smirked at me but focused on his crying daughter. I turned my attention to my little handsome boy. He looked so much like Sammy.

Henry was crying but not as much as Ellie.
"Oh shush shush shush baby boy. There's no need to cry, Mommy's here now." I cooed as walked around the room, bouncing him.

He slowly stopped crying, looking up at me with his (E/C) eyes. A smile soon found its way up to his small lips. "See, there's my handsome boy! What was all the tears for? Did Ellie make you cry because of her crying? She's a drama queen huh?" I giggled down at him.

Henry gargled happily, catching my index finger as I tickled him in his tiny hands. He sucked on it merrily. For some reason it always comforted him. Guess I taste good.

I hummed 'Follow Me' by Bring Me The Horizon softly. Henry seemed to enjoy it because he fell asleep listening to my voice. When he was fully asleep, I kissed his forehead and carefully placed him back into the crib.

Afterwards, I laid down on the rooms comfy sofa, resting. I watched my fiancée deal with our daughter. He was bouncing her, talking calmly to her.

I giggled at the sight. A tiny baby in his gigantic arms. Seriously, his hand was almost as big as her. It was amusing to see. But at the same time, it was heart warming to see. Sam being all fatherly was hot!

"Come on princess, stop crying for daddy." He begged. Ellie still cried but quieter this time. "Please Ellie. Daddy will love you so much if you do." With those words, the little girl stopped crying and smiled.

"Oh good girl. No more tears! Daddy missed your beautiful smile." He chuckled while Ellie made happy baby notices at him. "You'll always be my little girl Ellie, remember that. Any demon or monster that tries to get you or your brother or even mommy, will have to go through me first. And you know how strong daddy is. I will always protect you forever, until my last breath."

Ellie closed her puppy dog eyes and welcomed sleep. I was smiling at Sam's words because I knew they were true. He was such a good dad. My eyes also fell as Sam put his daughter into the crib.

Suddenly, I was being lifted up into large arms. The familiar smell of Sam's cologne filled my nose. "Hey honey." I mumbled as I buried my face into his chest.

"I was supposed to put Henry and Ellie to bed, not you as well. You're supposed to be on my side." He chuckled.

"Well, you know me; I liked to be baby too." I giggled. "I know. Go to sleep Y/N, I'll see you in the morning."

I yawned. "Night Sammy. I love you."

"I love you so much more baby girl."

CastiWOW-
Being a single parent sucked. Being a single parent of a nephilm child who constantly had to be protected from Angels was...another. Sure I was a hunter and could fight but I had to be alert 24/7 which was hard.

But it was worth it. I had a beautiful 11 month old baby boy to love and care for. Even with the father not around, I still managed to take care of Gabriel or Gabe (for short) L/N. Named after his sweet toothed uncle.

Gabe had my colour hair and nose but his fathers piercing blue eyes and soft lips. The perfect mixture of both his parents. He was so curious about everything around him, just like his father...Castiel.

Cas was never really around for the pregnancy but he was there for the birth. He helped for the first few weeks but stopped coming back. Sure he appeared to check in but only very rarely would he do so.

We dated for a while before Gabe was born but never entered something serious. He was new to Earth and human customs so he didn't understand relationships much. Of course we did have sex a few times, resulting in Gabe being born.

All was ok until he just disappeared. I was upset at first because I generally liked Cas, maybe even loved but we'd never said the 'L' word to one another before. But I shook it off, focusing on me and the baby.

I found a nice house in a quiet little town and settled down. Well, as settled as a hunter who was pregnant with an Angels child could be really. I managed somehow.

I made friends quickly, got a job in a sweet little cafe down the road and just...lived. Got on with my life, enjoying the little things around me. Everyone seemed to love me at the cafe which made me smile. The apple pie life was great.

Then when I gave birth in the hospital, Cas was there. He gave me his hand to hold and cut the umbilical cord like a normal father would. It was like we were a normal family in that moment.

Like I said, after a few weeks, he just...left. No warning, no explanation, no anything, just gone. Sure it was sad but my main focus had to be Gabe.

Anyway, it was about 3am and I was sleeping in my double bed, alone. Well, I was sleeping until Gabe started crying in the room next to me. I groaned and got up, rubbing my eyes.

The sound of a whoosh and a deep voice was what really snapped me awake. My hunter instincts kicked in and I grabbed an angel blade from the draw next to me and hurried to my sons room.

There was no way in hell an angel or whatever was going to take my son just because nephilm were forbidden. Over my dead body was I allowing that.

The door to his room was open wide. I put my back against the wall and slowly peered into the room. It was dark but a faint light from a lamp illuminated the room.

I clenched the Angel blade tightly, ready to strike at the mother- wait Cas?! The person was Cas. I let out of quiet and shaky breath, putting the Angel blade on a hallway shelf.

I was going to step into the room but something made me stop and watch the sight before me.

Cas was dressed in his usual get up of his tanned trench coat, white shirt, black pants and blue loose tie. His hair was neat but messy and he had some stubble on his chin and cheeks. Handsome as ever.

Gabe was in his arms being bounced gently as he cried. Cas was shhing him, trying to ease his crying like...a father would. I'd never seen Cas do this before.

Gabe, even through he was crying, seemed quite relaxed in the Angels arms like Cas had done this before with him. Had he done it before? I'd never seen him do it so he must've tended to his son while I was asleep or something.

"Please stop crying Gabriel." Cas said awkwardly to his son. Gabe continued to cry. "I do not want your mother to wake up. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps so I do not wish for her to wake."

So he does come when I'm asleep. If it were anyone but Cas, I'd find it creepy. But since it was Cas, it was kinda sweet at the same time. I smiled at him.

"I know I am never around but I still love you with all my heart. Your mother too. I wish I could be there for you two more but I only stay away to protect you from my brothers and sisters. You see Gabriel, you are a nephilm and they are forbidden by my father which means Angels will try to take you away from us. But that will never happen because you are my son. My little slice of heaven as well as your mother. I love you so much Gabe."

My heart fluttered at his words. It made me feel somewhat better that the only reason he stayed away was to protect us. He was truly a great father.

Gabe finally stopped crying, closing his soft blue eyes and cuddled up to his father, drifting off to sleep. Cas had a warm smile dancing on his lips. He softly put his son down into his crib.

"Hello Y/N." He greeted without looking at me.
Stupid Angel senses.

"Hi Cas." I whispered.

"Sorry for being uninvited, I just heard Gabriel cry for me so I came by to care for him."

"I take it it's not the first time you've done this." I stepped into the room, eyes on him.

Cas finally lifted his eyes to meet mine. "No. No it isn't. Sorry if I'm not welcome."

"Cas you are always welcome here. This is your home as much as mine and Gabe's. Plus he's your son so you can see him anytime you want." I promised him.

"Thank you Y/N, that truly means a lot."

"You're welcome Cas."

He tensed for a moment. "I apologise for not visiting more often. I'm a bad father."

"No you're not Cas. Like you said, you said away to protect us. That must be the hardest thing you have to do." I walked over to him and hug him tightly, not wanting to let him go. He did the same in return.

Once we pulled back, we smiled at each other.
"Does Gabe call out for you often?" I asked.

"Yeah sometimes. But he does call out for you too. He loves both of us equally."

"How-how do you know all this?"

"Angels can hear children's thoughts better than adults just like children can hear angels voices speak to them inside their heads whereas adults cannot." Cas explained.

We stayed in silence for a while, just admiring one another. Cas suddenly raised his hand to cup my cheek. "I miss you Y/N. I miss us."

"I do too Cas."

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I just had to protect the woman I love."

"I love you too Cas. Always have. Please stay." I begged.

"I'm never leaving you or Gabriel again." He lent down, placing a love filled kiss against my lips. I finally had my angel back.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry for being gone. Last A/N should explain...
Anyway, request are open. Want more characters, tell me. If you like these baby preferences then tell me to do more! They're kinda cute no? Love ya!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

325K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
206K 2.8K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
57.8K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...
4.2K 53 9
supernatural imagines & preferences requests: open [✔️] closed [] In this book, I will include - dean winchester - sam winchester - castiel - jack k...