I Will Be Strong For You (A N...

By TWSavesMe

Dani is a little girl with big dreams. As Dani grew up, both her parents left her, leaving her only with her... More

I Will Be Strong For You (A Nathan Sykes Fanfic)
2) A Treehouse
3) A New Bully
4) Alone
5) You Don't Remember Me. Do You?
6) Sykes!
7) The Book
8) Trying To Find A Place In This World
9) A Nathan Hug and Nathan Tea
10) Guess The New Couple!!
11) The Game Of Truth
12) Trust Fails
13) Are You Sure?
14) Secrets and Couples
15) Everything Has Changed
16) Forgotten Breakfast
17) A New Maid?
18) Skinny Love
19) I Knew You Were Trouble
20) Will You Teach Us To Dance?
21) We Can't Stop
22 I Am A Disappointment
23) Could This Be Love
24) Daddy?
25) Right here, Right now
26) Somebody To Love
27) Teardrops On my Guitar
28) This Time Around
29) Look At Me Now
30) Childhood Memories
31) Fix You
32) Years, Sykes
33) Fake a Smile
34) Time
35) Someone's Watching Over Me
36) You Belong With Me
38) I Miss Her
39) Trust
40) Butterfly Kisses
41) Best Friends
42) I Can't Sleep
43) Why Is Everything Spinning?
44) Hey Hey Hey
45) Just A Dream
46) Bleeding Love
47) Perfect's Overrated
Ch. 48: Cameras Everywhere
Ch. 49: Six Months
50) Gold Forever
51) Royalty
52) Shopping Dresses
53) Bringing Back Memories
54) Interviewing Nariana
55) If We're Alright
56) Christmas Eve
57) If I Die Young
58) Dreaming With A Broken Heart
59) Say Something
60) Perfection
61) Silence
62) Performance And Memories
63) Close To Death
64) Superman
65) The Prank
66) That's Dad
67) Elementary
68) Blurred Lines
69) Wifi In The Shower?
70) Frozen Yogurt
71) I Love You
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
SEQUEL!!!

37) I Promise You

2.4K 34 2
By TWSavesMe

"What-What do you mean?"

Nathan just sighed. "We'll talk about it later, love."

"O-okay." I was barely getting my words out. I feel like a complete idiot.

He gave me a smile and a squeeze on my arm. "Don't worry, love. Don't be nervous, or scared. You're fine." He chuckled. I smiled and nodded, keeping my head rested on his shoulder.

While we were having our quiet little conversation, all the couples were talking and laughing. I stayed quiet, while Nathan invited himself into the conversation.

We finally got to the restaurant. We all stepped out of the van and into the building. "Thanks, Big Kev." Tom called to Kev before he drove off.

We took our seat which was against a wall. I looked over my menu. I decided on a four cheese ravioli in orange sauce with basil.

"Oh, wow. This is a surprise." I heard someone's voice. Someone's voice that was too familiar. I looked up to see Elizabeth and Jordan. I gulped, but probably everybody heard.

"Well, we will be your servers for tonight. Can I start you off with drinks?" Jordan smirked.

Everyone ordered a drink. Nathan held my hand tight under the table, knowing what was going through my head.

"I'll have a coke." He smiled, but his eyes were filled with hate.

Everyone smirked. "Oh. Erm. -a-Cola..." He smiled, a blush coming to his cheeks.

I eased down a bit. "And you?" Jordan asked, raising an eye brow.

"I-I-I..." I started.

"She'll have an iced tea." Nathan said for me. I nodded.

"Okay. And are you ready to order?" He asked.

Everyone ordered their food, and I barely got my words out. But I did.

...

"Here is your re-fill of your tea." Jordan came over to me, to give me my refill of tea.

He bent down. "Oops." He whispered in my ear, before purposely spilling the tea all over me. I looked down shocked as the cold tea hit my legs and dress. See, that is why I don't like to dress up.

He laughed and ran to another table to go back to work. I sighed. I looked over at everyone, who was watching me shocked.

"I'm going to go change. Do you mind coming, Nina?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I looked at Nathan as I got up. His eyes were filled with sorrow. I sighed and went with Nina to the bathroom.

I got a few paper towels as she helped me dry up. "What's up with him?" She asked.

"He and that girl are my old bullies from when Nathan and I were kids." I summed my story up. Her jaw dropped.

"Really?"

I nodded. "But its okay. I have you, the lads, the girls. I'm good." I smiled at her. She sighed and nodded.

Her phone buzzed. "The lads says we should meet them at the van." She smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

"So how are you and Max?" I asked, raising an eye brow. I could see a blush form on her cheeks.

"Awww, that's so cute! You're blushing!!!" I teased. She laughed.

"He's the one. I know it." She sighed. I laughed and nodded. It was so sweet. They're so in love. Now, when was my time. Oh right, never.

"So should we go back to the lads?" She asked, clearing her throat, from that grin she had when I mentioned Max.

I laughed and nodded. We walked out of the bathroom, and what I saw broke my heart. Broke everything inside of me. My whole world tore apart.

There they were. Something I thought was in the past. Was right there in front of me.

There they were. Nathan.... and Elizabeth.

In the corner, next to the employees only sign. They couldn't even make it into the room.

I tried finding my voice, and my feet, but there was nothing. No movement.

I finally found my voice, when I heard Nina gasp.

"N-Nathan?" my voice was so weak. It came out barely audible.

He finally turned away from snogging Elizabeth's face to look at me. His face worried.

"D-Dani."

I took a step back, almost tripping over myself.

"Its not what it looks like, Danielle. Believe me." He took a step closer to me. I took another step away.

"Oh go away, b*tch. Now where were we, babe." Elizabeth stepped closer to Nathan, as she pulled at his jacket.

"No. You go away." he pulled her hands off of him.

She popped her lip. "OUT!" Nathan yelled, pointing his finger in a random direction. She sighed and left.

"Dani. Let me explain." He started, coming closer to me, putting a hand on my arm. I snatched my hand away.

"No. Nathan. You caused me enough." I said barely audible, before heading out of the building. I met up with the lads who were in the van laughing with their girls.

I took a seat by the window, plugging in my ear buds, and putting it on full blast. I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to scream. I just felt like nothing was going anywhere. I felt like my life was on a rerun.

Before I knew it, we were at home. I was the first to get out of the car. I headed into my room, and changed into something I was comfortable in. Sweats and a sweatshirt. I washed off all the make up and put my hair up into a pony tail.

I sat on bed, and brought my book up to me. But sadly, I was interrupted before I could start with a stupid knock on my door.

I looked up to reveal Nathan. "Can I come in?" He asked, his voice was soft/

I shrugged.

"Come in." I said quietly.

He nodded and took a seat on my bed next to me, pulling the blankets over us.

"What's up?" He asked, avoiding eye contact.

I shrugged again.

He nodded again.

"Dani. I learned something for you." He sighed, looking at me. I looked up at him.

"What?" I raised an eye brow.  He smirked and brought out my guitar.

"I learned to play for this song." He rested the guitar on his leg. I looked at him as he started to play.

"Ohh ohh...

When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

I've loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart (give you my heart)
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...

Just close your eyes (close your eyes)
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away (no..)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you..
This I promise you..

Over and over I fall (over and over I fall)
When I hear you call
Without you in my life baby
I just wouldn't be living at all...

And I will take (I will take you in my arms)
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you baby

Just close your eyes
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away (no..)
Every word I say is true
This I promise you

Every word I say is true
This I promise you
Ooh, I promise you... "

He finished and set the guitar back on its stand by my bed. "Dani? Do you forgive me?" He asked. I couldn't stay mad at him, of course. But I could hide all of the real feelings. Hmmm..

"Yes. I forgive you." I put a smile on my face. He smiled and brought me in for a hug.

"Thank you so much." He said into my hair.

"Your welcome, Nathan." I said into his shoulder.

"Your welcome.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
335 15 31
I couldn't help but stare at the handsome guy standing in front of me. I wasn't expecting him to notice me, let alone dream of him talking to me. He...
8K 9 29
Jade is reminded a lot of her childhood but more importantly her best friend Jay. One night she goes out to a club in hopes to find Jay, and brings h...
277K 10.1K 21
Carrie has been trying hard to put her past behind her. She has moved far away from her family, who really didn't care for her too much. Though the b...