My Neighbour... Next Door?!

By multifandomkpop7

My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final Chapter]
Author's Note
NEW STORY NEXT~

Chapter 8

2K 76 5
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

It was the official first day that Yuna and Jungkook are neighbours. Since the girls and Bangtan boys were a lot closer after the various chats and hanging out, they decided to throw a housewarming party for Jungkook since it was a Saturday. They gathered at Yuna's apartment to plan the surprise party for Jungkook.

"I can cook for everyone!" Seokjin offered as his eyes lit up. Sojung also volunteered to help since she is good at cooking too. "I will go get some balloons." SinB stood up.

"I will go get a cake!" Yewon and proposed. "I will help out Sojung unnie in cooking here!" Eunha raised her hand excitedly.

"We will just go hang out with Jungkook at his apartment as usual. You guys can just leave us a text when you are ready." Namjoon suggested as the rest nodded.

"Yerin unnie and I would just follow Seokjin oppa to grocery shopping." Yuna voiced out, giving Yerin a nudge on her elbow. "I will go too!" Taehyung clapped in glee, shifting himself to Seokjin's right.

"Why? You should stay with us and get to know more about Jungkook!" Jimin shouted with excitement, facing Yuna.

Yuna gave Yerin a pleading look. "They can bond when we are back. Let's go before it gets too late! We still have to prepare the food!" Yerin saved the situation while pulling the others up from their butts.

After a few hours of preparation at Yuna's apartment, all the dishes and decorations were ready. "I have sent Namjoon a text." Seokjin said while putting the dishes nicely on the plates.

"Let's go party babe!" Taehyung howled in elation.

The others followed Seokjin behind, holding all the plates, cake, balloons and presents in their hands. Yuna could feel her heartbeat beating faster under her rib cage. It was not that she has feelings for him but she just felt unbelievable that he is her neighbour. She couldn't expect what will happen in the future. Would it be awkward? Will he like her as a neighbour? Will they fight? Will they become friends? All the questions were bombarding in her brain as Seokjin pressed the doorbell. She breathed in and out to calm her brain and heart down.

"You can do this, Choi Yuna. Be friendly, be nice." She mumbled under her breathe as Namjoon opened the door. He signalled them silently that Jungkook is engrossed in the movie they are watching. He slowly led them into the living room.

Yuna was hiding behind the group of people because she was too awkward and shy to say anything. "Welcome! Jeon Jungkook!" They all shouted in unison the moment Jungkook saw them.

A smile touched the corner of his lips as he stood up from the sofa. "So this is why Seokjin and Taehyung hyung weren't with us this whole afternoon." He laughed as they settled the food and cake down on the table. "Thank you guys." Jungkook smiled.

It was the first time Yuna saw Jungkook smile. Her lips unintentionally formed into a small curve as she quickly got snapped out of her thoughts when Yerin pushed her towards Jungkook.

She took one last deep breath before standing in front of Jungkook, passing him the present which she had bought at the mall that day.

Jungkook looked at her with a poker face while his hands were in his pockets, which scared her a little. She pushed the present a little closer to him. "Welcome, my new neighbour." She tried to give her warmest smile when Jungkook took the present from her. "Thank you." He nodded.

Jungkook POV

We all had a fun time as we had a movie marathon. We offed all the lights and watched horror movies. Hoseok and Jimin hyung were literally hugging each other with two huge pillows blocking in front of them. How gay can they be? It wasn't even scaring. I was laughing at them the whole.

The other hyungs were just lying around on the floor, sticking their visions on the TV screen, chewing on the chips and snacks.

I looked around the dark living room, seeing the girls blocking their faces with their hands at each scary scene. I can finally remember all their names. Sojung noona, Yerin noona, Eunha, Yuna, SinB and Yewon. I let out a small chuckle until I saw Yuna who was beside me on the sofa. Her eyes were glued to the screen as her mouth parted a little. She wasn't exactly afraid of the horror scenes. She was so focused on the TV screen that I find it a little cute and funny. She would also laugh at the girls when they let our small screams in between the movie.

"Unnie ah, it's nothing scary." She teased, removing their hands from their faces.

It was already 12 in the midnight and we were in the midst of our third horror movie. Everyone was still in the so focused and energetic. I was also watching the movie while munching on some popcorns until I felt something on my shoulder.

I looked onto my right to only find out that Yuna's head was on my shoulder. My eyes widened as my body stiffened up. I paused at my position as my heartbeat started beating faster. I have no idea what I should do. My body seemed like it has stopped functioning and only my eyeballs could move. I tried to look round for help without moving my body but everyone was too focused on the movie. I gulped down a lump of saliva and blinked a few times, trying to think of a solution out of this awkward situation.

Just as I was thinking of a solution, she moved in her sleep and removed her head from my shoulder. She swayed her head to the other direction and leaned onto SinB's shoulder instead. SinB did not budge as if like this had happened a lot of times to them.

I finally let out a long and relieve breath, slouching my body. My heart almost stopped beating at that moment. My eyes were still widely opened as I watching the movie with nothing being registered in my brain.

Yuna POV

Without me knowing, the sunshine shone into the living room through the curtains. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the sunlight and sat up from where I was. I looked around, seeing everyone sleeping everywhere. I stood up carefully, trying my best not to wake anyone up. I looked at the clock, it was 8 a.m. and I need to be at work at 10. I silently tip-toed to step on the spaces between the boys who were on the floor while collecting the empty cans and snack wrappers. It looked like we just had a war yesterday night. The living room was in a complete mess. I tried my best to take all the plates and stuffs to the kitchen.

I washed the plates and cutleries thoroughly before returning back to the living room to pick up the remaining popcorns and rubbish on the floor.

After a round of cleaning, I left the house silently to return to my apartment to wash up and leave for work.

Jungkook POV

I woke up from the sofa by the noise made in the living room. I rubbed my sleepy eyes before seeing everyone getting up from their sleep.

"Good morning everyone." Taehyung greeted in his husky sleep voice and messy bed hair.

"2 minutes to Good Afternoon." Jimin replied in a sleepy voice.

I sat up from my sleeping position before scanning the area. "Why is this place so clean?" I asked, sliding my hand in between my hair.

Everyone scanned the living room closely before looking at each other.

"Ah! Yuna unnie!" SinB snapped her fingers as she looked at everyone. "She is the only one missing." She explained.

"Ah right. It must be her. She cleaned up before she left for work!" Sojung noon added in.

"Truly, our Choi Yuna." Taehyung hyung clapped, showing his rectangle-shaped smile.

Her name instantly reminded me about what happened yesterday night. I could feel my heart stop beating for a moment again as I stared into space. A hand was waving in front of me as I shook my head to return to my sense.

"Uh?" I replied. "Are you okay? We were discussing if we should go over to Yuna's working place for lunch." Yoongi hyung stated.

"Ah..." I opened my mouth a little. "I am fine." I answered, nodding.

"Then we will meet outside the café in one and a half hours' time." Namjoon hyung suggested as all of them headed back home.

Water from the shower was sprinkling on my skin as I pushed my hair back from my face.

How should I react when I see her later? Should I act like nothing happened? Does she remember what happened yesterday? She was sleeping, so she couldn't possibly remember right?

I thought to myself as I washed my face with that warm and comfortable running water.

"I should act like nothing happened. Yes, act normal, Jeon Jungkook." I spoke to myself through the mirror.

Yuna POV

The café was packed with people since it was a weekend. I was so busy the whole time the moment I step into the café. Finally, it was past the lunch time and the crowd got lesser. I was serving one of the tables at the corner when a group of people came into the café.

I turned my back to face when I realised who they were. "Oh welcome!" I greeted them and set them at a table.

"Usual for us." Sojung unnie smiled. I nodded and turned to the guys.

"As usual too." Namjoon oppa grinned.

"Does she remember what we ordered? We came only once!" Jimin oppa shrieked.

"I remember, oppa. 5 iced Americano, 1 iced Mocha and 1 Green Tea Frappuccino." I read out my thoughts as I wrote them on my notepad. "Right?" I gave them a cheeky smile.

"Woah. Daebak, our Yuna ah." Taehyung oppa gave me a thumbs up. I could feel my cheeks heat up upon the word "our".

I went back to their tables with the orders, passing them their drinks one by one. Everyone thanked me with a smile except for one person.

I could feel that he was weird the moment he stepped in the café. He didn't have much expression nor did he talk much. Jeon Jungkook.

He nodded a little before taking the drink from my hands. No smile, no word of thank you.

"What's wrong with him?" I mumbled to myself after turning to walk towards the counter.

The whole meal was weird. I took a few glances from time to time peeping at him while serving other tables. He seemed so troubled by something. He would smile and laugh at his hyungs' jokes but most of the time, he was just looking uncomfortable in the café.

I was clearing their empty cups when Yerin unnie asked me. "Yuna ah, what time do you end work today?"

"Around 11. I will be the last one leaving today." I answered while wiping the table.

"WHAT?! SO LATE? HOW CAN YOU GO HOME ALONE AT 11 PM?! NO WAY!" Seokjin oppa reacted almost immediately. I just gave him a faint smile and took the tray with empty cups towards the cleaning area.

Jungkook POV

I was just listening to the conversation when Taehyung hyung pointed at me when Yuna left with our empty cups.

"Jungkook can do it." He said. I looked at him, knitting my brows. "What? I can do what?"

"You can fetch Yuna home!" Seokjin hyung clapped him hands together.

"WHAT?! WHY ME?!" My eyes widened instantly.

"Because you are her neighbour. And we leave our Yuna to you to take care of her." Yerin noona nodded.

"NO!" I turned down that suggestion immediately. There was an awkward silence across the table as I cleared my throat to calm myself down. "I-I mean why not Taehyung hyung? I am not close to her. She might not be comfortable as well."

"You are her neighbour, Jungkook ah. And you can take this time to know her better." Namjoon hyung insisted.

"She can use this time to know Taehyung hyung better! She wanted to know him better!" I shrieked anxiously.

Everyone had their eyes on me as I gulped down my saliva. "I am not lying!" I protested, scratching my nape.

"And how do you know? She likes me?" Taehyung hyung nudged me. I shot a glare at him. "I don't know if she likes you but she said she wanna be close to you! That was her answer when we were playing 'Burning Bridges' the other day. Remember she pointed at you?"

"That doesn't mean Yuna unnie like Taehyung oppa. And that has nothing to do with whether you can send unnie home or not." SinB casually made a comment, shrugging her shoulders.

I snarled before giving up. "Fine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! Sorry guys, I am busy with my exams >< But I hope you guys like this chapter! Happy Birthday to our baby Kookie <3 So I decided to post today on  his birthday <3

Video credit to owner <3 Youtube: Jungkookie

Hope you guys don't find my story boring >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 274 18
Eunha is a girl who is going to be a maid in the royal palace. The Second Prince 'Park Jimin', is the cold prince into the palace which Eunha is curi...
10.3K 491 27
Choi Yuna, a girl who is notorious for her quiet nature, has never once uttered a word at her high school. That is of course, ever since that promise...
32.4K 1.1K 27
Eunha:Don't leave me. Promise? Jungkook:Promise . . . . . Sowon: Let's meet up oppa Jin:Sure . . . . . Yerin:Who is she? Taehyung: Her? My girlfriend...
18.7K 869 29
This is a story about a young girl called Hwang Eunbi (SinB) and a young boy called Jung Hoseok (Jhope) SinB has just moved in too Jhope's school Sin...