Taylor Squared- Love Story

By supportswift

This is what REALLY happened between Taylor and Taylor that year. More

Chapter One- The First Day
Chapter Two- Sparks
Chapter Three- That First Kiss
Chapter Four- The First Date
Chapter Five- Felicia and Willy
Chapter Six- It's Offical
Chapter Seven- Rumors? Already?
Chapter Eight- Oh My My My My
Chapter Nine- Fangirls
Chapter Ten- That September Night
Chapter Eleven- Thanks Joe
Chapter Twelve- New York, New York
Chapter Thirteen- Grant?
Chapter Fourteen- Saturday Night Live
Chapter Fifteen- Back on Tour
Chapter Sixteen- Imagination
Chapter Seventeen- I Missed You
Chapter Eighteen- Public Love
Chapter Nineteen- Moms
Chapter Twenty- We Need to Talk
Chapter Twenty One- Walmart
Chapter Twenty Two- Happy Holidays Eh?
Chapter Twenty Three- Peaceful
Chapter Twenty Four- Thanksgiving
Chapter Twenty Five- Feelings Change
Chapter Twenty Six- I'm So Sorry It Had To End
Chapter Twenty Seven- Don't Talk About Taylor Like That
Chapter Twenty Eight- Have You Lost Your Mind?
Chapter Twenty Nine- Forever & Always
Chapter Thirty- That's Disgusting
Chapter Thirty One- Everythings Different Now
Chapter Thirty Two- You're Too Young

Chapter Thirty Three- I'm Sorry

3K 86 34
By supportswift

Lautner's P.O.V

Tonight was the night of the Peoples Choice Awards. That's pretty awesome, I love attending award shows and cheering on my friends. It's always a good time!

Today consisted mostly of getting ready. Taking an extra long shower, shaving, getting my hair trimmed, and picking up my suit from the shop. I look pretty spiffy.

I was bored just sitting on the couch for a few minutes before we had to head out. So, I decided to log onto twitter. I don't have one, but I still like to check out what my favorite people are doing! All I hear is how much twitter is just a place for drama and rumors to start, so I thought it'd be best if I stayed off it.

I saw one of my best friends re-tweeted something Tay posted. I was shocked, and angry at what I saw.

'@TaylorSwift13- PCA's tonight :) I'm performing a special song to a special guy, who really deserves an apology. This one's for you.'

I knew this was about John. Why does she feel the need to apologize to him? She did nothing wrong! He hurt HER! This chick has some serious issues to work on.

My Mom walked in all dressed up, ready to go.

"You ready hun?"

I gritted my teeth, "yup."

"You ok?"

"Do you like John Mayer?" I randomly asked

"His songs are alright, but he's a disgusting person."

"Would you rather have Taylor be with him or me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Would you rather see Taylor be with me, or John?"

"We don't have time for this. Plus you know I don't really even like her anyway."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

My Mom always knows a way to avoid something I really want to talk about. I swear she like, plans it or something. Sometimes, I wonder if she really cares about me. Or just keeps being nice to me for my money. I've seen it happen before.

Swift's P.O.V

I was at the theater hours early to practice for my performance. I was in sound check and I started crying. I just couldn't help it, this song means so much for me. I'd rather apologize to him in front of the whole word then never let him know how truly sorry I really am.

My outfit for the performance is a casual blazer and skirt. I know Taylor doesn't really like girls who get super dressed up, so I'm not, just for him. My hair is straight and pulled back in a ponytail with bangs. Just like in the music video.

I hit the last note on the piano when I heard footsteps come through the door.

-Clap clap-

"Well if it isn't Taylor Swift. The boyfriend stealing whore."

I look over to see Selena Gomez. Standing there arm in arm with her boyfriend, Justin.

"I thought you hated me?"

"Oh, I do. I just thought I'd let you know, the press will probably assume we hate each other because you stole my boyfriend. So we have to put on an act. k?"

"Yeah, you already told me that eight months ago when you told me you didn't want to be friends anymore."

"It's not my fault you don't know how to respect friends, honey. Just don't be stealing Justin from me now."

They both smirked and walked away. It pisses me off to no end, because Justin and I used to be friends. He toured with me! Now Selena has him under her spell. He won't even talk to me now. Plus, I couldn't even date him if I wanted to, that's illegal I'm pretty sure..

I stepped off the piano and brushed off the recent events. Who cares about her? No one.

I went back to my dressing room to put on the finishing touches. I put on my dresses and grabbed my iPhone for one last tweet to my followers.

'@TaylorSwift13- Heading to my seat for the PCAs, can't wait to apologize to him. You deserve it so much.'

I clicked 'Send' and gave my mom my phone. We walked out of the dressing room hoping for the best. I hope to NO end that I can fix things, and we'll be together. I don't know.. Maybe this is wishful thinking.

We walked down the isle to my marked seat. We realized we were sitting next to Ke$ha on one side, and Brad Paisley on the other.

I mean, I have nothing against Ke$ha, her music is alright. I just find it awkward when people say she looks like a drunk version of me..

The award show went by super slow because I was nervous for my performance. I saw Taylor, but I didn't talk to him. He was talking to Megan Fox.

I rolled my eyes, I don't get why every guy finds her so attract.

I heard over the intercomb that my performance would be coming up after the break. So I took a deep breath as I got up and my mom patted my back,

"You'll do great. This is whats best." She kissed my cheek.

I sighed and got up, making my way to the back of the stage. I saw my band mates all huddled up, so I went over and hugged them all.

"Hey guys I missed you so much! I hope you're doing good." I smiled

"Yeah, can't wait to perform again!" Liz said

"Same" They all said together.

This group of people, is probably the one thing that has felt like a team to me. I'm so lucky to have them all, and I know they'll always be here for me.

Lautner's P.O.V

I dreaded hearing Taylor's performance. I'm pretty sure she's just trying to kill me.

As I watched her perform, I realized something.. The song wasn't for John. I felt like, it was all pointing to me.. But I didn't know, till this line.

"I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right, I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't.. So if the chain is on your door, I understand." I stood up, like a fool. And my jaw dropped.

Then, the beat changed, into a completely different song. One that I did a school project for back in the day.

"Then he said, it's too late to apologize."

She took the words right from my mouth.

The performance was coming to an end, and her voice started to shake. I know that sound, she was about to cry. Then, the music quit, and I was still the only one standing. Out of everyone in the room.

"That song.." She could barely make out the words, "Was for someone, that was perfect to me in a relationship, and I was so careless with him.. I wanted to apologize to him, because I know that he's here in the room.."

The crowd started chanting "WHO WHO WHO".

I then saw her long arm point to me,

"His names Taylor."

I can't believe this. I don't even know what to think. What do I do? Do I accept? Do I deny it? Do I go up on stage? What.

"So. What do you think?" She said, looking at me with swollen eyes.

I ran, ran past the whole crowd staring at me, and I ran up the steps that led to the stage.

I approached her and I looked deep into her eyes.

"I'll always, always, always, love you, Taylor Alison Swift."

She smiled and laughed at the same time, and more tears burst out of her eyes.

I wiped the tears, then bent down and picked her up. Just like the good old days.

As I set her down, she smiled at me. I brushed back a piece of hair that was in her eyes,

"I love you so much." She said to me, staring into my eyes.

"I love you too Tay, and never EVER forget it." I smiled at her, and the crowd started chanting,"KISS KISS KISS."

So, I looked deep into her eyes and smirked, then leaned in, and I felt that amazing feeling I did just like the first time we kissed on set.

Sparks flew, and it felt so right, just holding her in my arms again. And this time, I won't let her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 412 30
when a fan goes to one of taylors concerts, taylor can't help but become obsessed over her beauty.
31.6K 1.5K 42
The story behind the teenage love triangle in Taylor Swift's folklore. *I had started this story long before the Folklore Long Pond Studio Sessions...
48.2K 1.4K 50
Ed and Taylor are truly, madly, deeply, crazy in love. This is their story.
27.6K 842 32
I first met him at a concert, he was opening for Taylor Swift. We met again at a bar and he gave me his phone number. That night changed everything f...