Only Oneshots (Kpop Oneshots)

By Lexxcisco

What happens when you mix writing with a major kpop mulitfandomer? Let's just say that things are about to ge... More

Bad Day (BTS Hoseok/Taehyung)
The Killer Behind the Mask (EXO)
Crossing Over (Infinte) Pt. 1
Let's Have Some Fun (VIXX)
Possessed by Weirdos (BTOB)
Team V (IKON)
Suicide Mission (Monsta X)
Hungry (B.A.P/Monsta X)
I Put a Spell on You (Cross Gene)
My Secret Santa (ASTRO)
Krampus (NCT U)
The Nutcracker (History)
Joyful (Red Velvet Angst)
Who? (A NamJin Angst Oneshot)
My Doll (A Jisoo Angst Oneshot)
~Requests Are Open!~
Rain (A Seventeen Oneshot)

Taken (SHINee)

135 5 1
By Lexxcisco

Synopsis: When a CEO's daughter gets kidnapped it is up to you and your partner to find the man who took her. But what happens when you guys get taken by the same guy? I guess we will have to see. ;)

~~~~~

Warning: Language and kind of dark. Just wanted to forewarn you! XD

"Watch out!" I yelled suddenly out to my partner, hoping he heard my cry as I warned him of what came his way.

I ducked behind the box in front of me as gunshots echoed all around. My partner, Onew, and I are undercover cops. And this scene in front of us, was one that went wrong. We were working to find a missing girl, a certain CEO's daughter, when we got caught, not being careful enough.

I only blamed myself for the situation we were in but it seemed that they were on to us, knowing fully well that we weren't who we said we were.

"Agent Y/N!" Onew yelled across from the other side of the barrier, his gun grasped tightly in his hand.

"We need to go together on the count of three okay?" He yelled. I nodded my head, standing for a quick second to unload another round before I kneeled back down below.

Onew started to hold up his fingers and started from 3. One finger then went down, signaling for 2. And then 1. After that, we both got up and started to fight back, knocking them down. We made sure to dodge a few bullets as they whizzed by us as we returned the gesture, watching the bullets hit them one by one.

After a few minutes, we scanned the area one last time, making sure there were no survivors, before we could finally breathe a sigh of relief. I walked back over to Onew.

"Are you okay?" I asked, scanning for any signs of wounds on his body. He laughed at my concern.

"I am okay. I promise. Did you get hurt?" I smiled and shook my head. He sighed in relief as well. "Good." He said, looking around the area to assess the damage we had done to the warehouse we were brought to.

"So, where does this leave us? They obviously knew that we were onto them and that we weren't who we said we were. How are they going to let us get close to them now?" I asked, trying to think of a way to find the teenage daughter that had been missing for weeks.

"I have no idea. We should check the bodies - see if they have anything, like a clue or something, on them to help his figure out our next move. Now that our cover is blown, it won't be going as smoothly as we thought it would." I nodded, readily going over to start checking the bodies of the men who were trying to kill us only a few minutes before.

10 body searches later, we had only found a phone. It was an older phone, one of the very early models in the telephone industry, but we could tell that it wasn't used for personal business.

I showed it to Onew and his eyes lit up a little at the discovery. He instantly, grabbed it from my hand and scanned the names and last calls the person made.

To our luck, there was only one number on the phone going in and out. We both looked at each other and our previous situation suddenly seemed brighter than before.

"We should head back and see if we can trace this to a location."

"Okay. Let's go." I said, running out of the warehouse and to the car. We both got in and headed straight for the station, hoping that this would give us the lead we needed.

~~~

"Did you find anything?" I asked, starting to grow impatient. It had been three hours since we had returned to the station and Onew and I were pacing back and forth, waiting for the forensics team to do their work and get back to us with their findings.

"Kind of." One of the members said. "We traced it back to a location in the middle of nowhere. A secluded area. I don't know if it is a bug or something but it is the only thing we were able to get from the phone." I thanked the member and quickly brought the news back to Onew. He pondered what to do and after a second he suggested that we should try the place.

"It is the only lead we have. If we don't go try this, then we have nothing else." Onew said. He looked defeated and tired with this case. We have been chasing these guys for weeks and we just hope that we can get the daughter back safe and sound. The last thing we want was for something to happen to her after she was taken from her father.

"Okay. If you think we should go, then let's go. Should we bring some back-up? Just in case?" I questioned, wondering if it would be safe for the two of us to go alone.

"Well...since we don't know if it's actually going to lead us to anything maybe we should go and check it out first and then if we need back-up we call it in." He suggested.

"I don't know, Onew..." I said nervously, my mind thinking of every possible thing that could go wrong.

"It will be fine, Y/N. I promise." He placed his hand on my shoulder, reassuring me. I smiled towards him and he returned it, flashing a big toothy grin. I laughed a little at his reaction and he removed his hand at that.

"Let's go." He said. I nodded, following him as he walked out the door, believing that what he said would be true.

~~~

After an hour of driving, we had reached the location that the GPS had led us to. We slowly climbed out of the car, staying alert to our surroundings. Guns cocked and out in front of us, Onew lead us to where the location was telling us to go. After a few minutes of rummaging through trees, we had a arrived at what appeared to be some sort of abandoned warehouse.

"Why does it always have to be a warehouse?" I whispered, frustrated and nervous at what was waiting for us behind those doors. "I think we should call back up now before-" Ignoring me, Onew rushed ahead to stand beside the entrance to the door. I silently cursed at his recklessness and followed after. I don't have a good feeling about this, I thought. I quickly ran to the other side of the door and looked at Onew in the eyes. He motioned his head to the door, letting me know that it seemed clear. I backed up and stood in front of the door, shaking slightly now. I glanced back at Onew once more and when he nodded I grabbed the handle and pulled the door open.

Onew immediately came to stand by me and we slowly went inside. We scanned the area and were surprised to not have found anything. I was starting to lose hope when I heard Onew whisper from across the other side of the room. I ran over and found Onew to be standing in front of another door.

"Do you hear anything?" I whispered. Onew leaned his ear up against the door and studied. A few seconds later, he shook his head. "Do you think there is even anyone here? Is this a trap?" I suggested, wondering as to why the GPS lead us to this place.

"I don't know but we should at least check behind this door. We should thoroughly scan the area before we move on." Hesitant, I nodded. He then moved to open the door, his hand grasping the handle tightly. Gun still held out, I waited for him to open the door. He pushed it backwards and we both ran in. To our surprise, the small room was empty.

"What the hell?" He whispered confused. Before I could say anything I was suddenly hit in the head from behind, only hearing Onew in the distance yelling my name. My vision went blurry as I fell to the ground, fading from consciousness.

~~~

Grunting as I slowly awoke, all of my senses became more heightened than before. I woke up to find myself tied tightly with rope to a chair and my mouth gagged with cloth. I tried to shake out of the hold but it was to no use. I quickly scanned the room around me and my eyes landed on Onew. He was directly opposite from me, tied up as well. However, he did not have his mouth covered, leaving me to wonder why. He was still unconscious. I tried to yell for him to wake up when all that came out was muffled screams.

"I wouldn't try anything sweetheart." A voice suddenly whispered in my ear. I jolted, scared by the sudden appearance of the person and wondering when the hell he got behind me. I tried to turn around to see who this mysterious figure was but I couldn't move my head. I kept on trying to move, frustrated at the restraints around my hands and body. Suddenly, I felt something cold pressed against my neck, making me shiver at the touch. "Ah, ah, ah," He whispered. "What did I say?" His tone was harsh and almost cold in a way. I then realized what he was holding against me - a gun.

Trying to keep my calm, I heaved a sigh, showing the man how I felt about this situation. He laughed in my ear. "Aww, is our little detective frustrated?" He hissed. Just show yourself already asshole, I thought. When I tried to move once more, he pushed the gun harder against my neck, making me wince in pain. It was at this moment that Onew started to wake up. I stared at him in fear, as he awoke to find what situation we were in. His eyes fluttered open and after getting adjusted to the room, I saw his eyes widen when they met mine.

"Y/N!!" He yelled, trying his hardest to get out of the ropes he fought against. I stared at him, not knowing what to do in this situation as I couldn't speak or move to calm him down. "What the HELL do you want?!" He screamed, most likely directed to the shadow he could make out behind me.

"What do I want?" He retorted. "I want you scum to get off my back. I have been running for weeks because of the likes of you two. Who knew kidnapping a rich daddy's girl would make my life so difficult." He sighed, seeming more amused than anything at the current situation. "I want you to stop killing my men. I want you to stop following me. I want you both dead. THAT'S what I want." He finished, pushing the gun deeper into the crevice of my neck, making tears start to flood at my eyes.

Onew, realizing what was happening, he tried to divert the man's attention away from me and towards him. "Who are you?!" He asked, as we had no idea who the culprit was this whole time. We only knew that he had a lot of followers - most of which we had already locked up or killed.

"Who am I?" He repeated, seeming to enjoy this game. He then stepped out from behind me, still holding the gun to me, and revealed himself to us. Both Onew and I were in shock.

"J-Jonghyun?" Onew whispered, shaking his head. "No, no no. But you are-"

"The head of police? What a shitty job. Pays me to deal with people's crap day in and out to get no appreciation. No recognition. It's a waste of my time." He answered, leaving us both speechless.

"But why? Why steal CEO Minho's daughter?" Onew continued. Jonghyun laughed at the question taking a minute before answering the question.

"Because of her rich daddy. I was going to blackmail him for money. Obviously he would do anything to get his daughter back so I thought that this was my chance. My chance to get out of this hell hole of a town and get a do-over. No more cops, no more drama, just...freedom. But then you two-" He said, pointing to us with his other hand, shaking it angrily. "You two just had to chase me down. Back me into a corner and make me reveal myself. And I think you can guess what that means." He suggested, placing his finger on the trigger. "You both have to die." He leaned in closer to me. "And I think I am going to kill you first, sweetheart." I glanced over to see him grin wickedly.

Who knew the man I looked up to for the last two years would be the one to betray me. The one to end my life. I remember when I started out as a cop, he would help me complete my cases and assist me when I needed it. But this person here in front of me? This was not the Chief Jonghyun I once knew. This man is a monster. The gun suddenly clicked loudly, making my heart race as the gun was only one small push away from a bullet fly straight into me.

"W-Wait!!" Onew yelled, catching me off guard. "Don't kill Y/N." He pleaded, sounding defeated as he looked me in the eyes. "Kill me instead and let her go. Please" My eyes widened at his answer. I quickly shook my head and started to tear up again, letting the few tears fall at the thought of my partner dying right in front of me as I could do nothing. Jonghyun laughed.

"Well I was going to kill you anyways but...I mean if you want to go first. It might be more fun to have her watch you die than the other way around, detective." He removed the gun from my neck and left my side. He slowly walked over to Onew's side and stood by him. I started to scream. I was terrified. There was no way in hell that I was going to let my partner do this. I kept on moving in my chair, trying my hardest to break free as I watched Jonghyun place the gun to Onew's head. I yelled, the tears rapidly falling as I watched Onew smile at me as if trying to show me that this was the right thing.

"Any last words?" Jonghyun asked, as he glanced between the two of us, his hand tightly gripped on the gun as he pushed it into Onew's head.

"Y/N," He whispered, making my heart ache. I kept on crying, believing that this was not real. That this was not happening. This is a dream, I kept on telling myself. Any moment now I will wake back up and Onew and I will be back in the office joking around, giving each other crap, right? Right? But I knew better. I kept on trying to scream, angry that I was powerless and I couldn't even say anything to him. "Everything is going to be... o-okay." He whimpered as he started to cry as well. "Just know that...You are the best partner a guy could ask for and I c-couldn't imagine my years as a cop without you." This made my cry harder, as I sobbed into my gag. Jonghyun started to grow impatient. "Stay strong and...I love you Y/N. I always have and always will." And as he finished the worst happened.

The sound echoed in the room as I screamed violently in pain at the sight. I sobbed even harder and was a mess of emotions. I watched Onew's head fall and his body become lifeless as the bullet entered into his brain. Tears blurring my vision I could see nothing in front of me.

"I wondered when the hell he was going to finish. Now..." He said, walking towards me. "Let's get this over with okay?" He suggested, wiping off the blood on his gun to bring up towards me. It was then that I accepted death. However, just when he was about to pull the trigger, we both heard gunshots from outside and screams. My heart started to accelerate in fear. "Shit." I heard Jonghyun whisper as he ran his head through his hair. Suddenly, the gunshots came closer behind me and that was when Jonghyun lowered his gun and stepped closer to me.

"This isn't over." This was the last thing he said to me before he ran away, going through a door on the other side of the warehouse. As soon as he left, I heard a door slam open behind me and I couldn't tell if it was good or bad sign. Footsteps approached, sounding like at least ten different pairs.

"Over here!" Someone said. I then saw familiar faces appear into my vision and was shocked to find other cops from my department here. Another detective, Taemin, started to untie me as his partner, Key kept on telling me everything was alright now and that I was safe. But everything was far from that. I saw a few other of the men run towards Onew and as the rest scattered around the place to find Jonghyun. I stared at Onew and continued to cry as I couldn't look away. As soon as I was untied, I got up immediately and started to run towards him when Key stopped me.

"Don't." He whispered, trying to calm me down.

"M-Move." I whispered, pushing him out of the way. He immediately pulled me into his arms and prevented me from moving. "M-Move!" I yelled, my voice growing weaker by the minute. I kept on hitting his chest in anger and tried to get out of his hold when I started to slow down. Realizing that Onew was completely gone, I froze and cried into Key's arms. As I did this, the rest of the cops carried Onew out of the warehouse and tried to rush him to a hospital.

But I knew it was too late. They were too late. I was too late. It's my fault. I sobbed into Key's arms and vowed then and there that Jonghyun would pay for what he did. I was going to find him and make sure that he couldn't take any more people's lives - from anyone, from me. He was right. This was far from over. This was just the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 63 27
In this book you can find imagines of kpop artist. I try to add different boybands so I hope you'll like the stories. Also I'm not so good at writi...
21.5K 165 45
BxB imagines/Oneshots Will be (mostly) smut and fluff, even angst if you want. These Oneshots will not be mine. They are stories I had bookmarked fro...
153K 2.8K 65
Heyo! This book is for reactions/scenarios/imagines of kpop boy groups! feel free to request if requests are open! requests are currently: closed In...
721 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...