Bits and Pieces

By Strangerlight

"New girl talks" Harry said, smirking at me. "If you wanna see me naked, all you have to do is just ask." "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 32
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Mature)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (Mature)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Teaser)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (The End)

Chapter 68 (Mature)

6.5K 109 10
By Strangerlight

I was cut off with his lips crashing mine, I was shocked but then I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist to deepen the kiss. God, how I miss these lips. His arms were around my neck and his fingers played with my hair. I moved my hands up and down his body giving us chills. my hands drooped to his body, feeling his sexy abs under my fingers and that turned me on. He unhooked my bra as one of the bra strap fell off, he did the same to the other shoulder. He kissed my shoulders and chest.

our lips couldn't go fast enough, his shirt came off and I pulled him closer to me, I gripped his shoulders as he rubbed my breast. He then pulled off my shirt, actually he ripped it off of me. I moaned at that as he kissed my neck, I moaned his name and rubbed his chest as he trailed down my neck to my chest and licked his way down to my breast and sucked my nipples as I moaned harder as he sucked and kissed my breast and bit my nipples.

Then I pulled his face to mine so he could kiss my lips, as I took his one hand and slipped it down to my pants.

"Wait, wait. Hold on" He said looking at me "You're a virgin and I won't let you lose your virginity without you thinking about it first" He said out of breath

"What do you mean" I said breathless

"I. Love. You. Amara, and I want it to be special" he said kissing the tip of my lips

I smiled "I love you too"

"I have to do some work that I have to finish for tomorrow" He said kissing my forehead

I nodded as he went to his office as I went to change, it got me thinking was I going to lose my virginity to him, wait am I really ready?

I love Harry, I really do. He has some issues but I can't imagine my life without him.

I Love him, I'm ready.

I started pacing through Harry's office thinking, I mean i-

"Amara get in here" Harry called me

I walked in "yes baby"

"What are you doing dancing in front of my office"

"Nothing I just wanted to see if you needed help with anything" I said walking over to him

"Yeah you can help me with this" he said picking up a bunch of papers and walking to the couch "come over here" we sat on it "every time you see my company name just highlight it"

"Okay" I said picking up a highlighter from the table and starting to highlight

"Harry" I looked up

"Yes baby?"

"I'm ready" 

"Ready for what?" he looked at me confused

"For you know!" he looked at me puzzled "us doing it"

"You mean sex" he smirked "now?"

I'm sure I was red as tomato now "No, not now-now but I wanted to let you know that I'm okay if we ummm you know" I said trying not to look at him "Did it"

"Okay, that was civil conversation"

"Well I just wanted you to know" I kept highlighting

"Amara look at me" I didn't

He lifted my face with his hand "kiss me" I leaned in and kissed him, at first it was slow and passionate but then it got deeper as he pushed the papers away from me. I pulled back and grabbed his hands and started walking to the bedroom I stopped half way and connected our lips again, I just need to feel his lips. I need to feel his whole body on me, I then pulled back and walked a bit faster to the bedroom.

We stopped in the middle of the room-where the lights were dimmed perfect for the sexy moment-as he pulled me and kissed my lips with his minty breath. He smoothly took my robe, as I was wearing my black lace bra and panties as he slowly moved his hands on my body freely. I gasped from his cold hands on my body as he then slipped his shirt off revealing his abs. I hesitantly start to feel his abs.

I licked my lips slowly and leaned into his face "touch me" I whispered, catching his bottom lip gently with mine.

Harry slid his hands up my stomach and cupped my breasts in his hands, massaging them softly.

"Lemme lay you down." He said lowly against my lip as he pressed himself against me.

I bit my lip and looked up at him, starring into his eyes. His body against mine felt perfect, as we talked with our eyes, I wanted him and he wanted me.

Harry smiled and licked his lips. He smiled and licked his lips, "Come on." As he nodded his head to the side slightly and gripped my hand. Together we walked to his bed, I glanced at Harry with a small smile on my face as he snickered a little and walked towards me, I kept still feeling him close behind me. He softly gripped my hips and I bent down over the bed. Harry's hands circled the roundness of my ass, his skin tickling against mine. With every touch, my skin would break out in goose bumps, shockwaves prickling my skin.

As he gripped the string to my pantie with his middle finger and tugged on it, causing my pantie to slide down slightly. Once the pantie was on the ground, Harry spread my legs further apart and slid his fingers up and down against my pus**.

I let out a short moan, my body trembled quickly. Taking a deep breath, I looked back at Harry who was unbuttoning his pants, his eyes traveled from my ass to my face.

He pulled his pants down, along with his boxers. I caught a glimpse of his dick, which led my body to shake, just the thought of what he can do broke me out on chills.

After Harry situated a condom around his dick, he brought himself close behind me. My heart raced as he teased me with the slipperiness of the head, only making everything down there wetter.

Harry gripped a hold of my hips and without using his hands, he pushed himself inside of me, Slowly. A soft moan escaped "Does it hurt" he asked

"It's fine keep going" I said burying the hurt and the burn that it caused.

A few seconds later Harry picked up a steady roll of his powerful hips, it was slow, but rough at the same time, His dick moved with the sway of his hips, hitting every sensitive spot that made my body tremble as all the pain disappeared and pleasure took over. Sex noises filled the air.

My body was close, my muscles tight as Harry pushed himself inside of me. Both of his legs were on both sides of me, my legs were pinned together as he hovered himself over my body.

All his balance on his hands, Moans continually rolled off my tongue from the amount of pleasure that throbbed my body. Every inch of me tingled, and the way Harry slid in and out of me felt perfect. I was lost in a moment of ecstasy, and I was getting ready to let go.

Harry pulled himself back and rammed himself into me roughly with a loud groan. My body shook from the force, my breathing getting heavier. Our eyes met as Harry situated himself between my legs.

I couldn't even talk, the moans over powered everything as my body started to shake again. I could feel his dick twitch with the small groans he'd let out.

"Harry," I moaned as my body trembled, my toes began to curl and suddenly the rush of pleasure spread throughout my body. I tickled from head to toe, the sensation strong as Harry went a little harder, our bodies clapping together.

"Fuck," Harry mumbled, his breathing uneven.

Harry put everything into his last thrusts, his dick going deeper than before as he swelled inside of me. The look of relief took over his face, his forehead wrinkling while he breathed heavily. His cum face was sexy, his jaw tightly shut with the little clench.

Our bodies still taking in the sensation, Slowly Harry pulled himself out of me.

"You got to be kidding me" I said still breathless "All this time this is what I've been missing" I tried catching my breath "Let's do it again" I kissed him passionately

"Slow down sex monkey" He said then added "you just lost your virginity you need some rest; we need some rest"

I frowned as he Parting his lips and kissed my forehead then I smiled.

"I Love You" He whispered

"I Love you"

"Let's change the sheets first then head to sleep" He said, I nodded as he stood up and picked a sheet and we put it on. Then we quickly drifted to sleep from how tired we were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 80.9K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
1.3M 29.5K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...
74K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...
906K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...