Josh Dun Imagines and Smuts

Bởi bands_and_fanfics

These are all from my Tumblr, some requested some not. Warnings will be placed before each smut. Hope you lik... Xem Thêm

I'm In Love With My Best Friend
Heavenly Punishment
I Made A Mistake
I'm In Love With You
Turn Of Events
Jealousy
Steamy Tour Bus
May The Best Man Win
I'm Here For You
I Want You Daddy
The Storm
Anything You Want
You're Hurt
Tour Romance
Secret Romance
Taking Requests
Over Protective Brother vs. Boyfriend
After A Long Day
Babble Bath
You're Perfect To Me
It'll Be Okay
Constant Interruption
That Was Unexpected
Falling for the Roommate
Staying With The Neighbors (Part 1)
Staying With The Neighbors (Part 2)
Trouble Sleeping
Coming Back Home
Chocolates

Sneaking Over

3.4K 70 59
Bởi bands_and_fanfics

This one is a smut, if you are not comfortable with sexual situations or sexual intercourse is a trigger for you please skip this part. 

"No George I will not calm down," my mom yells at my dad.

Here we go again. They're been fighting a lot lately and I just can't take it any more. I can't listen to the continuos yelling and bickering anymore. I need to get out of here, but where? I look out the window to my best friend Josh's house. I pick up my phone and call him.

"Hello?" Josh says into the phone.

"Hey Josh, um is it okay if I sneak over? My parents are fighting again and I just can't stand to be here right now," I say wiping the stray tears from my eyes.

"Of course you can, Y/N," Josh says.

"Okay thank you, I'll be there in a sec," I say to him and then hang up the phone.

Of course this isn't the first time I've snuck over to Josh's. Luckily, there is a huge tree between our two houses so it's easy to get over to his room from mine. I put my phone in my pocket and pull on a pair of converse. I grab a sweatshirt and pull it on. I walk over to the window and pull it open. I walk out onto my balcony, shutting the doors behind me.

I crawl over the railing and grab the branch above me. Carefully I step onto one of the branches. I shuffle my was through the tree until I get over to the other side of the tree. Slowly I walk across the large branch to Josh's window. I reach out and tap on the glass, grabbing his attention. He looks up and sees me. Josh walks over and opens the window holding out his hand for me to grab. I take his hand and make my way through his window.

"I wish you wouldn't climb through the tree to come over," he says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Josh, there's no need to worry about it. I've been doing it since we were ten," I say with a giggle.

"Still, I don't want you getting hurt," Josh says as he walks over to his bedding, sitting on his mattress. I walk over and sit next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. "So what was the fight about?"

"I'm not even sure," I say quietly. "I'm just afraid that they'll decide that they want a divorce or something."

"Even if they do decide to get a divorce it won't change the fact that they're your parents and that they love you," he says stroking my hair.

"Yeah I guess you're right," I say.

We sit there in silence for a few moments. Josh shifts a bit causing me to remove my head from his shoulders and sit upright. I look at my hands twiddling my thumbs.

"Hey Y/n," Josh says sounding a bit nervous.

"Yeah?" I say moving my gaze to his.

"Um, I-I wanna try something," he says.

Josh reaches his hand up to my cheek, his eyes move from mine to my lips. He slowly starts to lean forward, Josh softly places his lips on mine. At first I'm in shock but then I start to kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands move to my waist, pulling me close. I've wanted this for so long. I've had a crush on Josh since last year during our sophomore year but I've always been too afraid to tell him how I felt.

"Y/N," whispers as he parts from my lips, "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

"Oh, I think I do," I say to him with a giggle.

"Wait what?" He says confused.

"I've liked you for awhile Josh," I say truthfully, "but I never said anything because I was afraid you didn't feel the same."

"I never told you because I honestly thought you wouldn't like me back," he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's good to know that we do feel the same about one another though," I say moving my hand to his cheek.

Josh leans down and kiss me once again, but this time was different. This time it was killed with passion and love. Josh holds me close to him. He slowly moves us so that we are lying on the bed. He parts from my lips again, resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Y/N," he whispers.

"I love you too, Josh," I whisper back.

Josh smiles at me and moves so that his body is hovering over mine. He leans down and captures my lips in yet another kiss but this one was filled with more fire. He lowers his waist, grinding on my crotch. I moan into the kiss. I move my hand up to his hair, pulling and tugging at it. One of Josh's hands moves down to my waist playing with the hem of my shirt.

"I want you," Josh says parting from my lips.

"Then have me," I say to him.

Josh moves up off of me and pulls off his shirt revealing his abs. I smile slipping my sweatshirt off and taking my shirt off. Josh bites his lips as he starts at my breasts. He licks his lips as he moves a hand up to my breast. He slips his hand underneath my bra squeezing at my breast. I moan out throwing my head back. Josh reaches behind me and unclasps my bra flinging in to some random place in the room.

Josh moves his lips to my neck sucking and biting at my skin. He kisses down until he reaches my breast, taking my nipple in his mouth swirling his tongue around the sensitive bud. I arch my back moaning, loving the feeling. His hand moves down to my jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them. He slips his hand underneath and starts to slowly rub my pussy through my panties.

"Josh, please I need you," I moan out. Josh moves his mouth off my breast and looks at me.

"As you wish," he says and he pulls his hand out of my pants and moves off of me.

Josh removes his pants leaving him just in his boxers. He takes the bottom of my jeans in his hands and slowly pulls them down my legs. I sit up a bit to get a good look at Josh. I bite my lips looking at him. He moves back toward me, hovering over my body once again He pulls down my panties and he pulls down his boxers, leaving us both completely naked.

"Y/N, are you sure about this?" Josh asks.

"Yes, I'm sure," I say to him.

Josh reaches over me to the bedside table, opening up the drawer pulling out a condom. He rips open the package with his teeth slipping the rubber over his large cock. Josh positions himself at my entrance slowly pushing his cock inside of me. I let out a soft moan from the feeling of his cock filling me up. Once his cock is all the way inside my pussy he doesn't move, allowing me to adjust to his size.

"You can move now," I whisper to him. Josh nods and starts to move slowly.

Josh thrusts in and out of my pussy slowly, not wanting to hurt me. After a moment I start to really feel the pleasure of it. I move my legs, wrapping them around his waist and bring my hands to his shoulders. Josh gets the hint and begins to pick up the speed. The room is only filled with the sounds of our moans and skin slapping skin, granted we try to stay quiet since his parents are home.

My body begins to heat up and a knot begins to form in my abdomen, I was close. I dig my nails into Josh's skin signaling this to him, not trusting my voice to speak. Josh shifts his body, changing the angle of his thrusts. With the new angle with each thrust he hits my g-spot. I bite lip to stop myself from screaming. My walls begin to clench around Josh's cock. I moan out as I cum around him. Josh moans my name signaling that he too is about to cum. His cock twitches deep inside my pussy. He clenches his eyes shut as cums inside me. Josh pulls out of me and flops down on the bed beside me.

"That was amazing," I say to him.

"Yeah, it really was," he says with a chuckle.

Josh gets up off the bed and throws the condom away. He slips back on his boxers and puts back on his shirt. He picks up my panties and hands them to me. Josh walks over to his dresser, pulling out a shirt and hands it too me. I slip the shirt on over my head feeling comfortable and breathing in the sent of the his shirt. Josh comes back to the bed and gets in under the covers, I do the same. He pulls me close to him while I snuggle into his chest.

"Goodnight, Y/N," he whispers.

"Goodnight, Josh," I say pecking his lips.

                                                                    ———————————-

"Josh," Laura says as she opens the door, "it's time to get up. Oh!"

Laura turns out from the room to find her husband to show him the sight. They both walk back to Josh's room and his dad couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"I take it her parents must have gotten in a fight again," Laura says a bit concerned about Y/N.

"They must of," her husband says back to her, "maybe we should just tell her that it's okay for her to stay the night since she keeps sneaking over."

"Sounds good to me," she says as the two of them walk out of Josh's room allowing the two teenagers to continue to sleep. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

258K 10.8K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
121K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
925K 35.1K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...