Officially Blake's

By mykessimum

I knew at that moment, that we belonged to each other. The bunny and the bear, with all their craziness and d... More

Officially Blake's - Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11 (part 1)
CHAPTER 11 (part 2)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
Side Story : CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Side Story : CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Side Story: CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53 (part one)
CHAPTER 53 (part two)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
Second Part
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
Side Story: CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
Officially Blake's - Epilogue
I love you... million times more than anything.

CHAPTER 44

255 4 0
By mykessimum

CHAPTER 44

NICOLLE'S POV

I was waiting for Andrew here in the cafeteria. Today was Saturday, the results day. And boy was I praying for at least a B- for my Filipino subject. My phone buzzed and the screen flashed Zelle's name. 

Jot, andito na ako sa Baguio.

I hit reply and typed in, K.

Really, I'm not in the modd to make chit-chat with Zelle. Besides, I'm so damn nervous to do so. My phone buzzed once more and this time, I saw Andrew's name. When I opened the message, it was empty. Damn it, Andrew, I told myself. 

But, on the bright side, don't you think this is a happy moment? I never expected Andrew and I to be okay this fast. I mean, after the stuffs and all. And you know what stuffs I was talking about. 

I put my phone back in my bag and drummed my finger impatiently on the tabletop. I could hear the whisperings and murmurs about me but I didn't mind. Guess I was used to the spotlight now. Yeah, and that sounded a bit cocky but whatever. 

When someone called my name, my lips tugged in a smile. I was pretty sure that was Andrew. I turned my head to see him. He was biting his bottom lip as he was walking towards me in a slow manner. 

I rolled my eyes when he reached me. "Andrew, it was only twenty minutes," I informed him. 

He sucked air through his gritted teeth and then smiled apologetically. "Sorry," he said as he shrugged. 

I sighed. "Whatever. So, did Blake tell you anything about not showing up today?"

He nodded. I stood up and we started walking to who-knows-where. "Yeah. He said he's not gonna be around today."

"So, why didn't he tell me?" I questioned, hating the fact that he rejected me in a way. 

He only shrugged. "Anyway, ready to see the results?" he asked. 

I stopped walking. I breathed in then out. "Not quite but—" I stopped myself. “Yeah, come on. Let’s see them.”

He nodded and chuckled. Although, I’m not really sure why he chuckled. Some steps later, he slung his arm around me and I stopped, feeling bit awkward. I bit my lip in shame. Why did you stop, Nicolle?! That’s like insulting Andrew or telling him to back off. And Andrew is a good friend. Nicolle, you stupid bitch! I grunted internally and slapped myself ten thousand times.

“So-sorry,” we said in unison.

He un-slung his arm around me and I only looked at him remorsefully. “No, I-I’m sorry for being rude.”

He waved his hands dismissively. “No. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.”

I frowned. “No, I’m sorry, Andrew. Really. That’s—what I did is really, I mean, really defending.”

He tilted his head and I tilted mine with the realization of my mistake. “I mean, offending,” I corrected.

He sighed. “No. I know. I know. But—you’d feel awkward and I shouldn’t have done that.”

“No, really, Andrew. I apologize.”

“No. I apologize, Nicolle.”

“I said I’m sorry, okay? It’s my fault!” I said, raising my voice.

He scoffed. “No, it’s my fault!” he roared, catching everyone’s attention.

“Why don’t you just call it a truce?!” someone shouted.

“Shut up, Krungy!” both Andrew and I barked as we shot her glares.

She raised her arms in surrender. Andrew and I only glared at each other and a moment later, Luke stepped in between the two of us, breaking us apart. “Pwede bang manahimik na kayong dalawa dyan? Kasalanan niyo ng pareho! Pati si Krungy—kararating lang naming—dinamay niyo pa eh!”

“Yeah! Tama!” Krungy shouted.

Understanding our outburst, Andrew and I only stared at each other for a second and ruptured in mirth. Luke backed off a little and went back to Krungy. Andrew and I slapped a high five as we roared in laughter. Really? For people our age we’d do that in the middle of a hallway?

Andrew and I fought in the middle of the hallway, I couldn’t believe it.

I mean, it’s more like Blake and I to do that stuff.

Shit, I miss Blake and it’s not even one day since I last saw him.

When I stopped laughing, I breathed deeply. “Guess I’m ready to see the results,” I told Andrew who was just recovering from his chortle.

He shrugged then let out a breath. “Come on,” he told me and Luke and Krungy who were rolling their eyes.

Together, like a boss, we walked through the hallways to the main senior board where the results of the exams were posted.

There were a lot of students gathered around but once they caught sight of Andrew, Luke and Krungy , they all made way to the Royals. I rolled my eyes. Right. The Royals.

I looked for my name. Lee, Nicolle Lopez. My eyes almost fell out of their sockets and I jumped in joy and shock. I couldn’t believe it! A! I got A in all subjects! Oh my freaking gosh! Well, except in Filipino but B+ would do. Still, shit.

I rubbed my palms together and with the incapability of keeping myself together, I waved my hands in the air and jumped. Yeah, sometimes, I’m not really right in the head, especially when overjoyed. I started screaming and shouting ‘oh my god’ and only stopped when I realized that I was being watched by a lot of people. Great going, Nicolle. But right now, I do not care.

When I looked back to my three friends, they were all watching me in bombshell. Yeah, I know, they never expected that the ‘I don’t give a shit’ type of girl like me would dance in hilarity in front of the public. I just smiled at all the three and backed off a bit to give them some space and see their results.

Krungy was contented with her mix of As, Bs, and some Cs. Luke was over the moon with his Ds and Andrew was satisfied with his As (as expected).

“Tara, libre ko kayo,” Luke called out, trying hard to stifle that victorious smile which was starting to emerge.

Before I could agree, though, I remembered something. “Wait,” I told them.

I went back to staring at the board, searching for Blake’s name. I could not see it somewhere down the board. No. No. Blake’s name should be somewhere lower than Luke’s. I mean, all students who were a breath away from failing should be at the bottom of the board.

Hold on a few.

My eyes hiked up to the names at the upper part of the board; where the names of the people whose intelligence are equal to the rocket scientists’ are written.

Perez, Blake Pierre.

A+

Perez, Blake Pierre.

A+

Blake got A+ in all subjects.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in incredulity and flabbergast. Really? The stupid Blake Pierre Perez got A+ in all subjects. And not just that. He was ranked first in this semester. He was at the top of the board. He was… he was… shit, Blake was supposed to be stupid, dumbass and asshole. He couldn’t be ranked number one. I mean, the seniors. There were like more or less a thousand of seniors in this school. And… and Blake is—

“Are you sure this is right?” I asked no one in particular. My mind was still dazed.

Beside me, I saw Andrew, Luke and Krungy staring at Blake’s name in boredom.

“Dinaya niya siguro,” Luke commented.

I nodded slowly. Maybe. Maybe he did. But what if not?

“Paps,” Andrew called. “Hindi eh. Kase—“

“I saw him study… so hard. Kahit na pagka nagdi-dinner kami nagbabasa siya.”

I nodded. Krungy’s got a point. I did, too. I saw him study, too with my own eyes. There were even some times when he’d rather read a book than tease me or annoy me.

“Nababaliw na siya,” Luke and Krungy said in unison.

“Did you threat him?” Andrew asked me.

I shook my head vigorously. “No. No, of course not!” I defended. “Why’d I do that?”

“Or did you offer him… some… some stuff, if he got As.”

I frowned at the way Krungy said stuff. I’m not stupid, and we are adults to not know what Krungy was pointing out exactly.

“Would you offer me that stuff, kung nakakuha ako ng A?” Luke asked Krungy. She rolled her eyes and punched him in the shoulder.

“So? Did you?” she pressed.

I bit my lip and I felt myself flushed. I’ve been in love with Blake for some months now but I haven’t even thought about him and me doing that adult thing. But if Blake did this for that… what the hell am I supposed to feel?

I know guys got some needs and no matter what angle you look at it from, Blake is a guy. Blake is a normal guy who’s got some needs. Blake is a just any other normal guy.

Except he’s not.

“I didn’t,” I answered Krungy, finally.

“You know what, let’s just talk about this somewhere else,” Andrew submitted.

The three of us agreed and we all walked away from the board, which I would like to call The Board of Confusion.

Blake really got A+.

I don’t know what the nerds are feeling right now.

***

We all got inside Luke’s car and drove the way to whatever mall he wanted to bring us to. I was silent, and so was Andrew. Krungy and Luke, well, knowing that they’re the loudest people known in the history of mankind were talking, fighting and arguing nonstop about some nonsense stops.

We ignored them. It’s normal. Had they not been going head to head, Andrew and I should start worrying.

Anyway, when Luke parked his car on his special parking lot in his family’s mall (I still can’t get over the fact that Luke was actually this rich), all of us climbed down the car. Krungy and Luke were walking side by side still locking horns, leading the way. Meanwhile, Andrew and I were behind the two, quietly strolling.

A lot of people were inside the mall. And when I said people, I meant the people from our school. They were looking at the four of us, murmuring. Shit, when would they stop talking about these Royals. I’m getting involved, hello?

We got inside a restaurant, but even before we could start talking about stuffs, Andrew started shifting uncomfortably.

“Paps, natatae ka ata?” Luke asked.

Andrew only threw him a plate in response. Fortunately, Luke caught it.

“Sayang!” Krungy shouted.

I laughed.

“Paps naman!” Luke protested as he settled the plate down.

Andrew looked around, seemingly looking for something or someone, for that matter. Anyway, I was so bothered with his inconvenience so I asked him, “What’s wrong?”

His lips were set in a tight line and his jaw was tensed and he looked like he was a policeman in duty. Wait. This is confusing me. “What the hell’s happening?!” I asked, impatiently.

He looked down and when he looked up to me, he breathed in. “Krungy, Luke,” he called.

I grunted. So I’m not involved?

“Canine, he’s here,” he said seriously.

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

“What.the.fuck?!” shouted the other two.

“Oo, nakita ko siya. Honest!” Andrew insisted.

I looked at the expression on their faces. They were panicking, confused and shaken. Who—or what—is Canine?

“Sigurado ka bang siya yon, Paps?” Luke asked. And even his voice was panicky.

“Paps, oo! Siya yon.”

“The girl?” Krungy asked.

“Syempre meron.”

A series of curses exited the mouths of the three people around me and I don’t even have a freaking idea what or who they were talking about. Canine? What the fuck?

“Does Blake know?” Krungy asked once again.

“Wait!” I shouted, catching the attention of everyone inside the restaurant.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

Andrew sat up straight as he looked at me directly in the eyes. Whoa, easy there, pretty boy. “Luke,” he called but still his eyes were locked on mine. “Hahanapin na muna naming ni Krungy. Mamasyal na muna kayo ni Nicolle.”

I scowled then looked at Luke who was sitting beside me. A flash of understanding crossed Luke’s face as he nodded. I raised my hands to try and stop the craziness going on but Luke just pulled me up and away.

People around were looking at us while Luke was dragging me by the wrist and while I was asking him questions such as:

What the fuck is going on?

Who the fuck is canine?

What the fuck is canine?

Where the fuck are we going?

And

What the fuck is going on?! (With the exclamation point, note it)

In all of these questions, the only answer Luke gave me was… silence. He kept on dragging me all the way to a sushi bar. Everyone who knew him there, at least 85% of the people either smiled or greeted him. We sat on the counter.

“Allergic siya sa sushi. I don’t think Canine is going here,” he said as he started fidgeting with the chopsticks in front of him.

I tilted my head. “Who is Canine?!” I asked him eagerly. My patience was wearing thin and I was starting to get annoyed.

“Hindi mo na kelangan malaman,” he told me.

“And what does this Canine have to do with Blake? Why should Blake know if that Canine guy—or girl—is here?”

“What does Canine have to do with Blake?” he repeated my question. “Madami,” he answered as he put the chopsticks back on the counter.

I breathed in and rubbed my cheeks with the hell of my hand. “Then why, suddenly, the great Andrew Bailey, Samantha Perez and Luke Sy, were startled with the appearance of Canine?”

“Because,” he started as he faced me.

His eyes grew wide at the sight of something behind me. He muttered something in Chinese, which, in my opinion is a swear word.

I tried to turn around but he stopped me. “Pwede mo ‘ko samahan sa… sa… right, sa Chinese restaurant! I miss Chinese food!” he shouted.

He tried to grab my arm but I flinched.

“Seriously, Luke, you’re all getting in my nerves. Why don’t you tell me what’s going on?”

He sighed then looked down. “Hindi kasi pwede, Nicolle eh.”

I rolled my eyes. “What are you talking about, Luke? You’re scared of this Canine, why shouldn’t I be?”

He didn’t say anything. When he looked up, his sight was focused not on me but on something behind me. He gulped and I noticed that his jaw was tight as the look on his face. I never saw Luke this serious, not even when he was playing volleyball. Luke was never a serious person. Aside from the Krungy stuffs, he’ll never take anything sternly.

“Tara na, Nicolle,” he requested.

When he grabbed my wrist, my fury only doubled. “Cut the shit,” I told him.

I turned around to see the thing he was looking at.

My lips quivered at what I saw. But—no, this can’t be. Blake… he can’t do this to me. Luke grabbed my arm to stop me from walking but I only balked it away.

I bit my lip as I stomped towards Blake and the girl he was with. Fuck you, Blake, I thought. Fuck you very much.

When I got there, Blake was already kissing the girl’s hand as she laughed flirtatiously.

My head was starting to get head. I was starting to get a headache. “Well, hello there,” I greeted friendly as I threw away the plate of sushi in front of Blake. He looked at me in surprise.

“I love you million times more than anything,” I said mimicking the way he always says it. “And what the fuck is this, fuzzy jujubear?!”

His mouth hung open.

“Jason, who is this girl?” the girl asked.

I scoffed. “Oh don’t worry miss, I’m Jason’s girlfriend.”

At the mention of the world girlfriend, the girl stood up and slapped Blake across the cheek hard that it reddened. I smirked. Thanks for doing me a favor, random girl.

Blake a.k.a Jason just looked at me in disbelief. He tried saying something but nothing could really exit his lips. The lips that probably every girl in town has kissed. My body shook as I started to gross myself out.

My headache was worsening but I wouldn’t just back out even if Luke, who was behind me, was telling me to stop.

“Save your explanation, Blake. We’re—“

***

I opened my eyes.

I was not in my room. Of course I was not. My room was not this big and it’s not green. I looked around and closed my eyes again. I could hear faint scream and shout at the background. Damn, am I dead?

When I opened my eyes again, slowly, I realized that I was at one of Blake’s guest rooms. I searched for my glasses and found them at the bedside cabinet. When I wore them, it was clear that Blake was tied on a chair, a cloth in his mouth. He was screaming and begging at me with those blue eyes.

Pft. Blake and his blue eyes.

Beside him, Luke and Andrew were standing. Krungy, on the other hand, was telling him to shut up. But something about this is different and… Blake is kind of different. Realizing that I was now awake, Luke and Andrew called my name out.

I stood up. “I’m going home. Can someone drive me home?” I asked. “Yeah, and I’m sorry for passing out at the sushi bar,” I told Luke.

When I was done wearing my shoes, I’ve got enough of the noise. “Would you fucking stop screaming?!” I shouted at Blake who was looking at me.

And yes, he was still pleading.

The only weird thing was, I was not even hurt… I was just angry.

“Why don’t you talk to him first?” Andrew asked.

“No.”

“It’s not what you think,” he insisted.

“Yeah, I don’t even want to think about it. I hope I’m right but I saw it. It’s not what you think but it’s what I saw, Andrew! I’m fucking mad!”

My headache was starting to build up again. I bit my lip. “Okay, all of you get out. We’ll do some talking here then we’ll wrap this fuck up and I’m going home.”

All of them nodded. Luke removed the thing around Blake’s mouth and was starting to undo the rope but I told him to stop, and so he did.

“I want him like that,” I said.

Luke smirked and a second later, they were all gone.

“Shit, that hurts,” Blake protested.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Jason, but did you—“

“It’s not what you think, alright, Nicolle?”

I rolled my eyes. “Do you want me to repeat what I told Andrew just now?!”

“I’m not—“

I chuckled. “Of course you’re not cheating. You’re Jason, you’re a free man! You’re not Blake!” I reminded him. “Jason. Yes. I love that name.”

“I’m not cheating and I’m not Jason either.”

“Then who are you?!” I demanded, trying not to laugh at him.

“Listen to me first! Just listen to my explanation first. This ain’t a joke, alright?!” he shouted.

“I know but, ha-ha-ha. Very funny, Blake. Blake I saw you flirt with that little whore there in the sushi bar and now you’re telling me that you have an explanation for all of that?!”

“yes! Yes I do!” he countered. “And my explanation is quite reasonable!”

“And now you’re speaking in English?”

“Why?! What’s wrong with that?!”

“No. What’s wrong with you?!”

I removed my shoes so before he could speak another word, I threw him right at his face. “Take that, bitch!”

“Damn it, hot girl. That hurt!” he screamed. “And your shoe reeks!”

I raised my eyebrow. “No it don’t!” I protested. “Maybe you just smell your stinking lies, asshole!”

“Stop the fucking swearing, hot girl!” he tried to stand up but he could not. How could he if from his torso to his toe, he was tied.

And wait, what did he call me? Hot girl?! Never did Blake call me hot girl before. Sure he called me sexy and beautiful but not hot. Blake lost all his respect. And now he’s going to lose his girlfriend.

I walked towards him and tied his mouth again with the cloth so he could not speak. I sat down on the bed, facing him. “I can’t believe you cheated on me, Blake. I mean… that sucks. How many times did you tell me that you love me a million times more than anything? What, were you just joking then? Were you just playing with me?”

He shook his head vigorously.

“And you told Andrew you’re not planning on showing up today.” He nodded. I smirked. “Why? Because you’re busy with—wait, was that girl the Canine everyone was talking about?”

He shook his head.

“Then who the hell is Canine?!”

He was frowning and shaking his head robustly.  The door swung open in an instance and in came the three of them.

“Alright, we can’t take it anymore, Nicolle,” Krungy told me.

I frowned. “I can’t take it anymore, too, you know,” I responded. Who could take this? After everything that we’ve been through together, Blake and I, he’d just cheat on me with some girl called Canine? He’ll just throw away everything just to kiss the hand of the girl Canine in the middle of a sushi bar? After studying so hard to impress me, to make me proud, he will just crumple our relationship like a piece of paper for that girl Canine?

Who on earth was Canine?

I kept on saying her name but I don’t even know who that girl was! Is she that special to actually… shit! I don’t want to think anymore, my head freaking hurts like hell.

Luke and Andrew removed the cloth from Blake’s mouth and as soon as he was free to speak, he shouted, “Go to hell, both of you!”

Luke just smacked the back of Blake’s head. I badly wanted to do that but I could not even bring myself to touch eve the tip of his hair… wait, his hair. There’s something different about his hair. I don’t remember it being that long. Who cares, anyway?

“Shut up!” Andrew ordered Blake.

I can’t believe my eyes. They can boss around Blake like that when Canine’s around? Ha! Maybe Canine could be some help, after all.

“Nicolle, listen to me, alright?” Andrew said.

I rolled my eyes but nodded. “I’m all ears,” I said.

“Un-tie me! Un-tie me, people!” Blake shouted hysterically as he shook his body, trying to free himself. “This is kidnapping! This is harassment! I could file a case against all of you! Un-tie me now!”

“Shut your mouth, please,” Krungy said, irritation palpable in her tone. Who wouldn’t be irritated, anyway?

I stood up. “I’m sorry, alright? I’m going ho—“

“No, don’t go!” Blake shouted, cutting me mid-sentence. “We have a lot of talking to do, hot girl.”

My hands clenched into fists. I took my other shoe and threw it right at his face. “Stop calling me hot girl.”

He made a face like he was disgusted as hell. “Your shoe really reeks, hot girl. Damn it.”

I ignored his comment about my smelly shoe.

Wearing only my foot socks, I got out of the room and made my way out of Blake’s house. When I was out, I decided to sit down first and get myself together. I was beneath a huge tree, sitting on the roots. I took my phone out when I heard it ring. I took a deep breath as I answered it, without looking who the caller was.

“Hey,” I greeted. “Who’s this?”

“Hi Bunny. Kumusta results ng exams mo?”

I groaned. “It’s alright, Blake. I did great and—shit, is this Blake?!”

“Uh. Yeah, ba—shit!”

“Don’t talk to me Blake, alright?! I never want to see you again!”

“Nic—“

“And I never want to hear your voice again!”

I hung up.

I fell for that, didn’t I? Just one call from Blake and we’re okay? No. I’m not like that. I looked down my foot and removed my socks and threw them away and right then, the light of the lamp post was blocked by a shadow. “Get away,” I told Blake. I was pretty sure it was him. But, I was not sure that it was really him. I just don’t feel the thing I usually feel whenever I’m with Blake.

Or maybe I was so mad that for a second, I fell out of love from him.

“Your shoes don’t reek. I’m just kidding,” he said.

I rolled my eyes. I stood up and started walking away.

“I’m not kidding. Your shoes really don’t reek.”

I turned around. “This is not a joke, alright? I don’t care if my shoes smell or not. This is serious. You cheated on me and I fucking hate you for that! Fuck you, Blake. Fuck you.”

He shook his head. “Calm down, hot girl.”

I walked towards him, stomping my foot. “Really? You’re telling me to calm down in this situation?!”

I pinched the bridge of my nose and with my patience dropping from slim to none, I started hitting his chest but he just grabbed my arm.

“Nicolle, I’m not Blake!”

I stopped and looked at him, puzzled.

Before I could speak though, he said, “I’m not Blake, alright? I’m Nick. They call me Canine because my second name is Cane. Nicolle, hot girl, whatever. I’m Nick Cane Perez.”

My vision is becoming blurred.

The last thing I heard before I passed out for the second time today was, “I’m Nick Cane Perez. I’m Blake’s twin brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
532K 48.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
908K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...