My Brother's Bestfriend (Glee...

By ryderlynnfever

"Stay afraid with thunderstorm because I will be the one who always next to you and protect you." Sam suddenl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author Notes
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Sequel of YOU, HIM, AND I
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Sebastian Smythe's Fanfiction
Sequel of Home
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 51

1.2K 22 2
By ryderlynnfever

"You and me got whole a lot of history! We could be the greatest team that the world could ever seen." I'm singing while taking a shower.

"B, I'm already late for the college!!!!!" Blaine knock the bathroom door.

"Your fault to woke up late. My playlist still have ten more songs." I yell.

"Get out now! You dont have your own bathroom anymore. We shared!" Blaine yells and knocking my door.

I let out a sigh and turning off my iPod then take my bath towel and open the door. "Yours!" I glare at Blaine and walk into my room.

"You use my shampoo?" Blaine yells.

"We shared now!" I yell back.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP WAKE ME UP WITH MORNING ARGUE?!" Sam yells.

"SHUT UP!!!" Blaine and I yell together.

It's been two weeks we live together. Every morning we got a problem like this. Blaine always wake up late so I used the bathroom first then he yells at me and say that I take a bath really long time.

And then Sam will yell at us because we wake him up by our morning argue. It's kinda funny actually because we shared everything now include kitchen and bathroom.

I get dressed with a short denim pants, a white crop tee, a white converse, and a flannel shirt on my hips. I take my ransel and went out from my room.

I place my ransel on the sofa and walk to the kitchen. I take two slices of toast bread and about to toast it. I press the knob but it doesnt work until another hand press it and it's working.

"Thanks, Sam." I smile at him.

"It's okay." He smiles back at me then yawning. "You got morning class?"

"Yep and I need to be hurry." I said as I take a glass of fresh milk. "You want?" I ask him about the fresh milk.

He shakes his head. "I need a coffee because I know that I have to listening to Rachel's story again about Finn."

"What happened?" I raise my eyebrows.

"They broke up since a week ago and I become the victim again since Rachel cant stop telling me about Finn's story and her obsession to be a broadway star." Sam says to me.

"Why they broke up?" I ask.

"Long distance relationship isnt work for them. Rachel blamed Finn cheated and Finn blamed her cheated. But impossible for a girl like Rachel cheated since all I know Finn cheated with Quinn and he tried to cheated with you." Sam says as he sat down on a chair in the mini bar.

"I see." I simply nod and take my toast bread.

Sam and Rachel working together. Rachel helps Sam to be a male model since only her who has colega with an agency. And no, Sam and I are not getting back together. We just live together but we are not dating or maybe not yet or maybe never happen again.

"I mean, Rachel is a talented girl. She just want to built her dreams. That's it. Why cant Finn understand?" Sam sighs.

"I dont know why because that's not my problem." I said to him and eat my bread while sitting down on the sofa.

I dont know but the way Sam talking about Rachel little bit make me jealous and hurt but back then who am I? No one. I miss Ryder now.

After eating my breakfast, I place my dishes on the sink and take my ransel. Ready to go to college today.

"See you guys!" I yell and went off.

I'm not a high school girl anymore so I need to be brave to face everything include the future. I'll take the risk. No matter what.

~~~~~

Lunch Time

"See you tomorrow, B!" Larissa waves me a goodbye.

"See you!" I wave her a goodbye and turn my way.

I enter the cafetaria and about to get my lunch because I'm hungry and after this I still have a class.

"Someone need a wheel to the cafetaria?" A familiar voice.

I turn my face and Artie is smiling at me. "Hey, I though you still have your class." I smile back at him and pushes his wheelchair.

"I dont see you yesterday. Where were you?" Artie asks.

"Got a day off so I stayed in my apartment watching movie without any kind of disturb from Blaine and Sam." I giggle.

"Sam came to Bushwick yesterday only to comfort Rachel since she broke up with Finn and she only want to listen to Sam." Artie says.

"Oh I see. Yeah he told me the same thing this morning."

"You jealous?" Artie asks.

"Nope. Why should I? I'm still kind of miss Ryder sometimes." I chuckle.

"Kitty told me that Ryder start dating Marley since three days ago." Artie says.

"Wow." I said as I tried to hide my tears. "Marley is a good girl and I guess she can make Ryder happy." I said to Artie.

"But I like Byder better Ryley. I mean you and Ryder has something to complete each other."

"But it's over now. Then, what about you?" I ask as I help Artie take his food.

"I broke up with Kitty on graduation day and now there is a sparkling between me and Tina like on our freshmen year." Artie giggle.

"Wow everyone get in pair now." I chuckle and sit down on a table.

"Find someone, B. There are many college guy here and they seems perfect for you." Artie says to me.

"I dont think so." I giggle.

"Hey, Artie can I sit down here? Because there is no table left and seems like you both only two of you." A guy come to us and join us.

"Of course, we shared this cafetaria." Artie giggles.

"Your girlfriend?" That guy points at me and asks Artie.

Artie shake his head. "Nope, she is my high school friend. We both in the same club together and just like a family."

"Yeah beside Artie's girlfriend in Brown University." I chuckle.

"We are not dating." Artie said shyly.

"But there is sparkling between you and Tina beside you both live together in Bushwick." I smirk at Artie.

"So who are you? I'm Austin Ford and has same club with Artie." That guy show me his hand.

"Bianca Anderson. Majoring Medical." I shake his hand and smile at him.

"Yeah we have AV club together, B." Artie says to me.

"Wow you must be really smart since you enter medical school." Austin says to me.

"Not really. I've been study hard to get into this university so I can be a doctor and take control of my dad's hospital." I said to him.

"Your dad own a hospital?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yes in Lima, Ohio. It's Ohio Medical Center. So where do you come from?" I ask him while eating my food.

"Nashville. I'm staying in dorm. I'm also freshman like you both and I also join the football team but I like directing and make movie especially....you know." He smirks at me.

"Dont tell me. I know that." I laugh.

"Well, I'm still have a class left, you have, B?" Artie asks me.

"Yeah but it will start in the next one hour." I said to Artie.

"Mine is start in the next ten minutes. Alright, I have to go." Artie says to me.

"I can walk you to the class." I said to him.

"It's okay. You havent finish your lunch yet. Beside if we gone, Austin will be alone. See you tomorrow." Artie waves me a goodbye and wheels away.

"I'll come to Bushwick with Blaine!" I shout.

"Some guys in football team make fun of him and I feel pity with that." Austin says.

"He is handicapped but he is independent one. He joined football team on high school. He dated the captain of cheerios and he is smart and nice." I said to him.

"Wow he is so much better than me." Austin chuckle.

"What major did you take?" I ask him.

"Arts." He says to me.

"Really? I love arts. Arts is like my passion. I got a scholarship in UCL majoring arts but I didnt take it because I want to be a doctor. And sometimes I think that we dont need to study to express our passion. You have to come to my apartment and check out my arts project." I chuckle.

"Wow I never find a girl who loves art so much. Mostly boys who loves art. Because girls sometimes are interesting with chemistry, math, history, popularity, and guy." He says to me.

"But not for me. I joined the glee club when I was in high school and I got slushied many times. Glee club was like a loser club in my high school but I enjoyed it and we won nationals show choir championship twice." I smile at him.

"Just do whatever you love to do. People cant stop you. That's my mom always said to me." He smile back at me.

This guy seems nice. He is tall, cute, and kinda hot. Wait, what am I thinking about? We just met about an hour ago. Come on, B.

"Stop looking at me like that, I cant handle your beautiful face." He chuckle.

"Haha I'm sorry." I giggle.

"It's okay. Walk you to the class?" He stands up and shows me his hand.

"If you dont mind." I smile shyly at him and leave my table.

"So you must be can sing since you joined glee club in your high school." He said as we walk together.

"Yeah kind of. You love directing and acting?"

"I cant acting. I just love directing."

"My big brother is an actor in hollywood."

"Really? Who is he?" He turn his face at me.

"Cooper Anderson." I chuckle.

"I know him. I watched Magic Mike and that's his movie right? Cool." He smile at me.

"What about you? You also have any famous brother or anything?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I'm single, I'm the only one son in my home, my dad own a restaurant in Nashville, my mom is only the manager in our restaurant, I got here by a scholarship and I love arts like you." He giggle.

"You can stay in dorm?"

"I was stayed in an apartment with my classmates but I can stay there only for one week because he is kind of man-whore who slept with the entire school girl. So be careful, I hope that you wont get into his zone because I know you're a good girl."

"You seems nice too." I smile at him.

"So friends?" He shows me his hand and smile at me.

I just chuckle and nods. "Friends." I shake his hand.

"Where is your apartment by the way?" He asks me.

"Cleverton Apartment in Time Square, room 509. I lived in fifth floor with my twin brother and one of our friend."

"Wow I see. Can I come sometimes?" He giggle.

"Sure. Well this is my classroom. See you, Austin." I wave him a goodbye and enter my class.

"See you, Bianca!" He shouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get into my apartment building and get into the lift since a family get in so I joined. I'm kind of trauma with the lift since the tragedy in LA so everytime I want to enter a lift, I wait for someone first because I dont wanna be alone inside.

"Cute twins baby girl." I smile as I see the twins baby on their baby stoller.

"Thank you. They are only 10 months old." Their mother smile at me.

"I see. I have twin brother too." I chuckle.

"We rarely see you here. Where floor did you live?" The father asks.

"Fifth floor. Just moved from Ohio about two weeks ago. I'm studying in NYU and my twin brother in NYADA. One of our friend also lived with us." I smile.

"I see." The mother smiles at me.

The lift door opened as we got into the fifth floor. "Bye bye sweetie." I smile to the babies and went out from the lift.

"Bye." Their mother chuckle and the lift door is close again.

Such a cute twin babies. I wonder how cute Blaine and I was now. We might be the cutest twins baby ever.

I press the knob of my apartment door and it's unlocked and someone must be already home. I open the door slowly and get in but suddenly my jaw drops.

I see Rachel and Sam are kissing each other in the sofa right when Sam kissed me at the first day we got here. I close the door slowly and they finally realize that I'm here.

"Oh Hi, B. I'm sorry. I'm..." Rachel says to me.

"It's okay. I'm sorry about what happened to you and Finn. Well, I have homework to do. Just make yourself feel like home." I fake smiled at them and walk into my room.

I enter my room and lock the door. I sit down on my bed with my back against the wall and hug my pillow until I dont realize that my tears fall down.

I take my phone and dial some number. I really need someone right now.

"Hey princess." Ryder answer the phone.

"Hey, I miss you." I'm sobbing.

"B, you cried? B, I....."

"You dating with Marley since three days ago right? I know that. Congratulations. I hope that she wont leave you like I did." I'm crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm just helping her out to moving on from Jake. I dont love her like the way I love you. Please dont cry because of this."

"Ryder, I set you free and you can do anything you want to do. I just wanna say that I miss you."

"I miss you too so bad. Everything I did here always remind me with you."

"Alright, I dont want to Marley know that I called you." I hung up the phone.

I place my phone on my side table and lay my body on my bed. I dont know what to do right now. Tears still fall down to my face. Someone that I hope could make me forget about Ryder and back into my life was kissing someone else. And Ryder, he has someone new. And I'm still stuck here alone.

3 hours later

"B, you dont want to have dinner?" Blaine knock my door.

"I'm not hungry." I yell.

"But at least dont lock yourself in your room." Blaine yells.

"I'm doing homework." I simply said.

"Okay but if you're hungry come out from your room." Blaine says.

I lied. I'm not doing homework but I'm still crying because of everything what happen today. I just wanna be alone right now. Ryder cant stop calling me and texting me but I ignore all his phone calls and his texts.

Everyone is moving on and I'm only be with myself. Soon or later my two big brothers will getting married and I will be alone here.

I went out from my room and holding my phone. I make sure that there is no tears left from my face. I dont want to let them see or know that I've been crying.

"You okay?" Sam asks me.

I didnt answer him but take a glass of water then drink it. After that I sit down on the sofa and turn on the tv and place my phone on the table which still buzzing because of text from Ryder saying sorry.

Midnight

Sam's POV

I went out from my room and about to take a pee. I enter the bathroom. After that I'm about to walk into my room until I see some lights in the living room.

Bianca is sleeping there with TV is still on. But there is something wrong with her. She is sleeping with tears fall down. She is crying in her sleep.

I wipe her tears away and turn off the tv until I see her phone screen is lightning. 12 missed calls from Ryder and 20 new texts from Ryder. He said sorry, sorry for what?

So she's been crying because of him again? But I guess not because it's been two weeks she didnt cry until she start cry again today. But what happen?

Suddenly her phone screen lightning again. I look at her phone and she got another text and this one from another number. Wait, this one is not from Ryder but Austin? Who the hell Austin is?

I walk to my room and take a blanket. I walk back to the living room and cover her body to this blanket so she wont feel cold. After that I left her from the living room and go back into my room.

Hold up, did she cried because of me and Rachel? I remember that she just went to her room after she saw me and Rachel kissed. I kissed her just trying to comfort her and nothing else. Yeah even I like her a bit.

Well, if this because of me. I'm sorry, B. I never mean to make you cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as I heard two person talking at each other. Wait, it's serious talk not argue like usual.

"Why you lock yourself in your room yesterday?" Blaine's voice.

"Yesterday was the worst day ever. My teacher mad at me, Artie told me that Ryder is dating Marley, then I saw two person kissed in my favorite seat. Everything was perfect." Bianca's voice.

So that's why Ryder said sorry many times to her? Because of that? And she cried mostly because of Ryder? Not me? There is no feeling left for me after all this time?

"But I know that I have to move on and I need to be alive so I woke up today." Bianca's chuckle. "By the way thank you for the blanket."

"What blanket?" Blaine asks.

"I fell asleep in that sofa last night and I woke up there is a blanket cover my body." Bianca said.

"There is a ghost who did that. I dont even know that you were sleeping here." Blaine says. "Okay I'm already late. See you."

Bianca's POV

"There is a ghost who did that. I dont even know that you were sleeping here." Blaine says to me and look at his watch. "Okay I'm already late. See you." Blaine walks off.

A ghost? Impossible. But I feel like someone wipe my tears and cover me with a warm blanket. Is it Sam? Why he did that to me? I mean it's like he come and go in my life and it hurts me.

"Blaine......" A voice yawning.

"Blaine already went out." I simply answer and eating my cereals.

"How was your sleep last night? There was a thunderstorm and you slept in the sofa." Sam says to me.

"It was fine. I didnt hear anything. Thanks for the blanket." I said to him.

"It's okay. Well, you dont have any class?" Sam asks as he standing opposite me.

"I have but at noon." I simply said.

"B, you've been crying because of Ryder last night?"

"A bit."

"Why?"

I let out a sigh. "He start dating Marley amd I guess he is moving on so I have to moving on. Time flies and season change."

His back down and make his face right facing in front of my face. He pushes face closer to me and closer until I can feel his breath until he suddenly lick my chin.

"There was a honey star on your chin." Sam laughs.

Ugh damn. I though he will kiss me but I was wrong. I take a tissue paper then clean my chin and throw that tissue at him.

"Sammmmmm!" I yell at him.

"Haha your face was really sweet, I really wanna eat you for my breakfast." Sam laughs so hard and walk from the table then standing next to me.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Nothing." Sam giggle.

I just roll my eyes and pinch his hand a bit then giggle as he still smirks at me until suddenly the door open and Rachel running to him and hug him then crying.

Sam turn his face at me and frown at me. I just half smile at him and leave my seat right next to them and about to walk to my room.

He suddenly catch my hand with his left hand while his right hand strokes Rachel's hair. He turn his face at me and shake his head. I know what he mean, he doesnt want me to go.

I keep standing frozen until Rachel suddenly kisses him right in front of me. I push Sam's hand slowly and walk to my room.

"You love me, right? Please Sam, you are pretty amazing and I love you too. I just realized that only you who understand me." Rachel's sobbing and hug Sam again.

I keep standing in the corridor, I heard and saw that clearly. Tears slowly fall down to my face and Sam look at me. I wipe my tears quickly and nod at him then smile at him.

I walk enter the bathroom and looking at myself in front of the mirror. Every tears that fall down I wipe it away quickly. No more tears, no more cry. I have to face the truth that he is not even mine. Even though it's really hurt to see that clearly.

First, Mercedes and now Rachel. Who's next? My heart break into pieces.

I went out from the bathroom and get into my room. I already get dressed and I guess now I better go than stay here. I will hangin out with myself until my college time even though it will start in three hours.

I lock my room and see that Rachel and Sam are sitting down on the sofa face to face and Rachel is backing me now. I brave myself to go out and take my shoes.

"Do you love me, Sam?" Rachel asks Sam.

I turn my face at Sam and he look at me. "Yes, I wont let you get hurt." Sam turns his face at Rachel.

"Wow new couple alert huh." I chuckle and take my shoes.

"Hey B, where are you going to?" Rachel greeted me.

"College. Well, congrats to you both. You would make a great couple." I fake smile at them.

"Thank you. How's you and Ryder?" Rachel asks me.

"We're fine. Alright, I'm already late. See you both!" I fake smile at them and walk off.

Sam's POV

I'm standing next to her chair. And she pinch my hand a bit. I just want to make her smile since I saw her cried in her sleep last night.

Suddenly someone slam the door. Rachel crying and run to me then suddenly hug me tight. I turn my face at Bianca and frown at her and she just half-smiled at me.

She stand up from her seat and about to leave. I catch her hand to make her stop and she turn her face at me. I shake my head and give her a sign to stay.

Bianca still standing frozen until suddenly Rachel cup my cheeks and kisses me. I could feel that Bianca pushes my hand away slowly.

"You love me, right? Please Sam, you are pretty amazing and I love you too. I just realized that only you who understand me." Rachel's sobbing and hug me again.

I didnt say anything but I tried to comfort Rachel until I see Bianca is standing in the corridor. She smiles at me and nods. But I know that smile is a fake smile until she is gone.

I can made Bianca smile but only a few seconds her beautiful smile is disappear. I'm comforting Rachel and sit down on the sofa. She pushes my body away from her hug and still crying.

"I'm here. Stop crying, it hurts me." I wipe Rachel tears away.

Rachel sit down in front of me and backing the TV and wipe her tears away. Actually I said it to Bianca because I know she must be crying right now but what can I do? I did a mistake again.

"Do you love me, Sam?" Rachel asks me.

I turn my face a bit and I see Bianca is standing in front of my room and look at me. "Yes, I wont let you get hurt." I turn my face at Rachel and wipe her tears.

Bianca just half-smile and take her shoes. "Wow new couple alert huh." She chuckles.

"Hey B, where are you going to?" Rachel greeted her.

"College. Well, congrats to you both. You would make a great couple." She smiled at us.

I know that she gave us a fake smile. Is there any other person who know her better than me? No one.

"Thank you. How's you and Ryder?" Rachel asks her.

"We're fine. Alright, I'm already late. See you both!" She fake smile at us again and walk off.

I look at the clock. College? But her class start in three hours to go. I know that she just wanna be alone.

Ryder and her are fine? Since when you become a liar, B? I saw that clearly how you cried last night because of Ryder and how you cried right after you both broke up. I see that clearly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.5K 144
This is Sam and Deena from the Fear Street movies. It's set in Shadyside, Ohio, and it's their senior year together. They have a friend group with K...
474K 14.3K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
31.1K 426 78
Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley High and is away from her twin brother Bl...
76K 1.1K 58
"You're my home, Paris." Sam says while holding my hands. I raise my eyebrows and chuckle "of course because you're living in my house." I chuckle. "...