Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Dean (SMUT)

4.6K 86 23
By Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: You and Dean go to a bar. A guy start chatting you up and Dean gets jealous. When you get home, Dean shows you who's boss. You're single btw. This was requested.

I burst into the bunker, heavy tears flowing down my cheeks. I'd just found out my boyfriend, Zach, had cheated on me with some slut. We'd been together for a year but he just thrown it away like it was nothing.

Dean and Sam, my best friends, we're in the bunkers main room, talking about whatever. As soon as they saw me, they were on their feet, rushing towards me. Dean was faster than Sam. I secretly loved Dean even though I was in a relationship. Nobody knew.

I ran into Dean's strong arms, sobbing into his firm chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders tightly, shhing me softly.

"What's wrong Gorgeous? Are you ok?" He questioned, kissing the top of my head.

"Z-Zach cheated o-on me." I stuttered.

Dean tensed. I knew he hated Zach but I didn't really know why. He just sighed, resting his chin on my head, holding me tighter to him.

"That son of a bitch didn't deserve you. You're too awesome to be with a low life like that. Right Sammy?"

"Yeah Y/N, Dean's right...for once." Sam chuckled.

I pulled back from Dean and wiped my eyes, giggling at Sam's joke. "Y'really think so guys?" I sniffed.

"We know so Gorgeous." Dean smiled warmly. I hugged them both.

"Thanks guys. You're the best. I'm just gonna go to my room for a while." I told them before slowly walking to my room.

When I got there, I changed into a vest top and pyjama shorts, took off my ruined make up and flopped down into my bed, crying some more.

>>

"Y/N wake your sexy self up!" A husky voice snapped me awake.

I didn't even know I fell asleep. I was laying on my stomach with both arms under my pillow. "No Dean." I whined, turning the other way.

He chuckled and sat down on the bed next to me. "Come on Gorgeous, we're going out."

"No I wanna stay here and feel bad about myself." I pulled the covers over my head with a pout.

"And I'm not gonna let you do that." He pulled down the covers.

I fidgeted to turn back around and face him. "Can we just stay here and watch movies or something? I could really use cuddles right now." I said shyly, looking up at him with puppy eyes. He smiled down at me, gently brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

I caught his hand and held it close to my chest like it was a teddy or something. His breath caught for some reason. Then I realised that his hand was pressed against my breasts. His cheeks went pink but I just giggled.

"As much as I would like to say yes, I'm taking you to the bar and that's final. Now, get up, wear something nice and meet me downstairs in 15. Otherwise they'll be consequences." He smirked.

I raise an eyebrow. "Consequences?"

"Yup! Mr. Tickle Monster to be exact."

With those words, I let go of Dean's hand and sprung out if bed. "Ok! I'm up!" I announced.

Dean laughed. "I'll let you change then." And with that, he left the room.

>>

There was a knock on my door. "You ready yet Gorgeous?" Dean's voice called.

I was looking in the mirror, lent over slightly as I put on my lipstick. I'd already finished the last of my make up. "Yeah Dean, come in."

The door opened and through the mirror I saw a surprisingly nice dressed Dean. Sure it wasn't tuxedo or anything like that. Dean doesn't do formal attar for anyone, even though he would look sexy as fuck in a suit. Damn 50 Shades of Winchester. That made me shudder in pleasure at the thought.

He was dressed in a clean white shirt, navy blue jeans, black biker boots and his best leather jacket. His hair was ruffled but at the same time smart. Basically, he just looked handsome as hell!

I popped my lips and placed the lipstick down. I felt Dean's eyes on me which made me smirk. "See something you like?" I giggle, turning around to face him.

"Oh, sorry. You just look...frickin hot!" He chuckled, letting his eyes roam all over my body.

I was wearing a little black dress which flaunted my curves and showed off a good amount of my cleavage. (Pic at top). I'd never really wear something like this but since I was newly single, I didn't care. I just wanted to feel sexy. And apparently from the almost drooling Dean, I'd managed to accomplish my goal.

"Such a gentleman Deano." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You know it Gorgeous." He winked, holding out his arm for me to take. I took it with a smile.

"Well if I do say so my self Dean, you look very handsome too." I blushed, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks. Now, let's go get drunk!" He grinned.

"Hell yeah!"

>>

The bar wasn't that busy tonight. Not that I cared of course. I just wanted to get drunk and have a good time. Me and Dean walked over to the bar and sat down on the bar stools. Dean ordered us both beer.

We chatted for a while, joking and the slight flirting. Not that I minded of course. I'd loved Dean for, well, since I first laid eyes on him. Cheesy I know...

"Imma go to the bathroom ok? Be back in a few." The Winchester informed me, to which I nodded.

He left me alone with an empty beer bottle. Great, I didn't have any money for more. Good job me!

"Need another?" A male voice asked from behind me.

I moved my head to face him. He had dark brown hair, big brown eyes and a seductive smirk plastered on his face. He was defiantly handsome.

"Oh, uh." I looked around the room for Dean, only to see that he was with some other woman who's dress hardly covered anything. Like seriously, if she sneezed, her boobs would fall out of her 'dress'.

I saddened at the sight. Me and Dean were having such a great night. With him flirting with me, it actually felt like something was gonna happen. But I guess not. This was Dean Winchester after all. His whole thing was 'love um and leave um'.

So I turned back to the attractive man. If Dean wasn't gonna spend time with me, then I would spend time with this guy. He did just offer me a beer after all. So why the hell not? I could maybe even make Deano a little jealous...

"Yeah, sure." I smiled up at him.

He grinned and sat down, ordering two beers. "So what's you're name Beautiful?"

"Y/N." I said flirtatiously. "What's yours?"

He smirked. "Isaac."

We talked for a while, oblivious to the stares Dean was giving us. Yeah sure he was with flirting with another woman but he had no interest what so ever. The old Dean might of but he was a changed man...when it came to you that was.

Dean loved you. Even though he never said it, everyone around him knew, apart from you. You were the only girl that made his heart beat faster. The only girl that he wanted to spend more than one night with. The girl who he wanted to claim as his.

His jaw clenched when he saw you laugh at one of Isaac's jokes or terrible pick up lines. He was the only one that could flirt with you. He was the only one that was going to take you home tonight. Not some douchebag.

Dean stood up, not caring about the woman who he was sitting withs protests and marched towards you and your 'friend'. He was angry. And frustrated. Sexually. Especially since seeing you in that dress...

"Y/N we gotta go." He said deeply.

"What's up? Are you ok?" I asked curious.

"I'm fine, lets go."
"Whoa, hold up!" I ordered. "I'm having a good time. Why do I have to go?"

"Because I said so. Now come on." He said, getting impatient.

"Who's this Y/N?" Isaac spoke up.

"Oh, Isaac, this is Dean. My friend."

"I'm going to take you back to the bunker and show you just how much of a friend I am." Dean mumbled to himself.

"What?" I questioned Dean.

"Nothing." He sighed. "Let's go."

I finally gave in. "Sorry Isaac, I've gotta go. Maybe we could do this again some time."

Isaac nodded while Dean scoffed. "Here Y/N, my number." Isaac winked, passing me a slip of paper with his number scribbled on it. I smiled and let Dean drag me away.

---This is the part where the baby's are made...I need Jesus for this---

The ride back to the bunker was silent. However the atmosphere was full of tense, silent and kinda sexual. It made me shudder and tingle all over. What was Dean planning?

He roughly, not enough to hurt me, dragged me into the bunker. We got to the bunkers main room and he let go. He started pacing around the room, occasionally running a hand through his spiky hair, making it more tussled. I had to say, angry Dean was hot. It was a massive turn on.

"Dean...what's wrong?" I asked innocently.

He stopped pacing and looked at me, dead in the eye. I could see they were filled with hunger and maybe even lust. I shivered under his gaze.

"You..." He grunted coming closer. "The way you flirted with that guy tonight. I didn't like it."

"Oh. So I'm not allowed to flirt with guys but you're allowed to flirt with any random slut?! You're not the boss of me Winchester! I can do what I want." I exclaimed, angry and hot. The good kinda hot.

"Yes I am! Y'know why?" He growled, coming even closer to me so our bodies were pressed and our faces inches apart.

"Why?" I squeaked.

"Because you're mine." He whispered, close to my ear. I let out a shaky breath. I was so turned on.

Dean smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back with the same amount of force and passion, clinging onto him by his shoulders while he grabbed my hips, shoving me harder against him. I moaned slightly into his mouth which made him smirk.

The next thing I knew was that my legs were around his waist and my back was flat against the table. Dean was busy kissing and claiming my neck, probably leaving hickeys knowing him. My hands were in his hair as I moaned again. I bucked my hips when he found my sweet spot this time causing a low groan from Dean.

"You're mine." He grunted. "Say it!"

"I-I'm yours Dean." I stuttered from the pleasure.

"Good girl. Now I'm going to show you what happens when what's mine flirts with someone else." Those words sent electric down my spine, to my womanhood, making it wet.

Dean pulled back from my neck, earning a whine from me. He smirked. "We're going to my room Gorgeous."

I nodded, getting up from the table and walking to Dean's room. He slapped my butt as I did, making me squeal. He chuckled, swooping me up in his arms bridal style.

I giggled and started kissing his neck. "Mmm, baby if you don't stop I'll have to fuck you right here up the wall."

"So? I don't care where you fuck me, just as long as you fuck me good." I playfully bit his ear lob, making him moan.

"I'm going to fuck you long and hard tonight baby girl, don't you worry." He kissed my lips.

We got to his room and Dean placed me on the bed, taking off his shirt afterwards. I bit my lip and watched him. "Like want you see?" He smirked.

"Defiantly." I licked my lips. Dean came down to hover over me.

Then his skilful lips pressed kissed all over my neck and exposed cleavage. He pulled his mouth away, only to grab the hem of my dress and yank it up over my head, leaving me in my lacy bra and panties.

"Much better." Dean smiled wickedly.

I shook my head playfully and sat up. My hands tugged at his belt while my lips kissed all over his hard abs. Once his belt was off, I tugged the zipper down and pulled his pants down to his knees. Now all that was getting in the way of my prize was his boxers. They covered a rather long, hard length.

I didn't wait a second longer. I moved his boxers out of the way and took him in my mouth. Dean groaned and tangled his hands into my hair. My head bobbed up and down as I tried to take all of him.

"Oh f-fuck baby girl!" He growled.

After a few minutes, Dean took me off of him and pushed me back into the bed. I quickly removed my bra and panties as he kicked his pants and boxers fully off. Now we were both naked.

Like a predator stalking its prey, Dean crawled his way up to me so that once again, his face was above mine. We took a moment to observe each other before Dean slammed into me, roughly.

I screamed out in pleasure. He didn't give me any time to adjust to his large size before he began moved his hips and rammed into me repeatedly. I closed my eyes and focused on the hot pleasure Dean was giving me.

"Oh my g-God! Dean!" I gasped as he thrusted hard.

My hands tried to reach up to touch him but one of his hands took both of mine and pinned them above me by my wrists. His head then buried itself into the crook of my neck.

As much as he tried to hide them, I felt the grunts and groans that fell out of his perfect lips. It made me smirk slightly.

The sound of skin slapping against skin bounced off the walls as did my loud moans that echoed almost. "Shit...Y/N!" Dean growled quietly but I still managed to hear him. It was the sexiest sound my ears had ever heard.

My soaking walls clenched around him as I felt the knot in my stomach become more and more intense as he found my G-spot and pounded into it repeatedly. Dean seemed to of noticed because he smirked.

He lent closer to my ear. "You're mine Gorgeous. Nobody else's. Mine!"

I nodded rapidly. "Yours. All yours Dean."

His speed picked up when he heard those words. With a few more long, hard, sloppy thrusts, I became undone.

I cried out as my orgasm washed over me. It was the best one I'd ever had! "Dean! Yes! Dean!" I yelled, cumming on his length. He grunted louder over and over again until I felt him twitch, he was close.

As I came down from my heavenly high, Dean finally released his load inside of me. "Oh Jesus, fuck Y/N!" He screamed. Once he'd finished, we stayed in the same position for a few moments, catching our breaths.

Then Dean pulled out off me, making me feel somewhat empty. He slumped on his back next to me. His firm chest moving up and down as he breathed. I curled into his side, resting my head on his shoulder and tracing his tattoo with my finger.

His arms wrapped around my naked figure, pulling me closer to him. My eyes closed. This felt so nice. "Never knew Dean Winchester liked to cuddle after sex." I giggle.

"Tell anyone and I'll punish you." He said deeply.

"Hmm, maybe I'll take up that offer."

Dean chuckled, tightening his hold. "I love you Gorgeous."

There was no reply so he looked down at you, only to see that you had fallen asleep. However there was a small smile on your face which made Dean wonder if you heard him or not.

He didn't care though. Right now, he just had the best sex ever with the woman that he loved and was now cuddling with her. That's all that mattered. As long as he had you then he's happy. No matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
461K 7.3K 148
Comment a Request for an Imagine of your choice and I will publish it with your name on it!! Shoutout includes... •A Follow (if I'm not following you...
2.5K 11 34
WARNINGS: Sexual Intercourse, Strong Language, Gay Dean, Castiel and Sam will be mains but there will also be a Fem or male reader. Hope you enjoy! T...
37.3K 786 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!