Dangerous Woman~S.TW [1]

By lionsbby

" I'm locked and loaded. Completely focused, my mind is open." -Ariana Grande ~ Meet Kyla Valdez. With h... More

Meet Kyra
Meet Kyla
Prologue
Prologue {cont.}
{1} Code Blue
{2} The Light is within you
{3} The Feeling Is Mutual
{4} I Remember Something
{5} Perks Of Being A Vampire
{6} Scott, You Need To Calm Down
{7} They Were Born To Be Monsters
{8} It's Time For A Change
{9} Trust Breeds Trust
{10} You Have No Idea
{11} Sounds Good To Me
{12} I'm Just That Good
{13} Focus
{14} I'll Be Your Obi Wan Kenobi
{16} You Remember Me?
{17} I'm Not An Angel
{18} It Is A War
{19} Thanks, Robin
{20} Batman Needs Catwoman
{21} Because I Pay Attention
{22} It's Called Revenge
{23} Never
{24} I Don't Have A Choice
{25} I Have An Idea
{26} Everything Comes With A Price
{27} I Need A Drink
{28} What's The Catch?
{29} Fight The Bite
{30} You're A Hero
{31} Making Things Right
{32} It's My Fault
{33} Innocent Until Proven Gulity
Sneak Peek To Sequel: Into You

{15} Find Your Anchor

327 9 0
By lionsbby

Kyra's POV

We walked outside onto the lacrosse field, as Stiles gave Scott a heart-rate monitor.

Then Scott said, "Isn't this a heart-rate monitor from the track team?"

"No, it's a heart-rate monitor from the hospital." I commented sarcastically

Then Stiles said, "I borrowed it."

"He meant stolen." I said as I laid my head on my bag as my legs were up on the bench.

"Temporarily misappropriated. Anyways, Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs. You're going to wear it for the rest of the day." Stiles said

Then Scott asked, "Isn't that Coach's phone?"

Stiles replied, "That I stole."

"Why?" Scott asked

Then I responded turning facing them, crossing my legs, "Your heart rate goes up when you turn wolf, the rate on Coach's phone is going to let us know if you could control it or not. For example, when you're playing Lacrosse or with Allison, or even when you get angry, it raises your heart rate. So, meaning, you turning into a wolf has to connect to you controlling your heart rate."

"Like the incredible hulk?" Scott asked excited

Then Stiles replied, "Yea, like the incredible hulk."

I commented, "But the incredible hulk is so much better than you, Scott."

Then I got up and strap the heart rate monitor around Scott's waist. Then Stiles taped Scott's wrist.

Scott said, "This is not how I would want to spend my free period."

"This is how I want to spend my free period." I replied before I started to jog towards Stiles's direction.

"Ready!" Stiles yelled out then Scott replied, "No!"

"Remember think about Allison and don't get angry." I said as Stiles turns on the heart rate monitor in Coach's phone

Then Scott said, "I'm starting to think that this is a really bad idea."

"Scott, all of Stiles's ideas are bad." I commented as Stiles handed me another Lacrosse stick

Then Scott asked, "Why does Kyla have a lacrosse stick?"

I responded, "Because, Stiles asked Coach if I could join the team and Coach said that he'll think about it. Also, it's good practice for me. And Two, it helps me let my anger out since I'm still mad at you."

As I got a lacrosse ball into the stick, I threw the ball at Scott using my stick. Then he let out a loud groan, then I yelled, "That's for how I felt, when you didn't answer your phone!"

God, I sound like my mother.

Then Stiles said as he threw one, "Nice throw."

Scott said, "That kinda hurt."

"That's the whole point." I replied as I threw another one.

Then Stiles said, "You're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate and staying calm."

As Scott said to himself about staying calm, I threw one is his stomach area.

Then I told Stiles, "I think I could be the first girl captain, ever in Beacon Hills."

Stiles smiled and said, "That would be pretty badass."

I smiled back then Stiles threw another one. Then I threw one, we were taking turns since we were supposed to be teaming up against Scott.

Then I said as I threw one to where it hurts, "Stiles, I think my aim is really good, don't you think?"

"Remind me not to piss you off." Stiles commented

Then Scott yelled, "Son of a bitch!"

"You deserve it, Scott!" I yelled out then I heard the tape being ripped off.

Then I looked at Coach's phone and it was going up fast, I jogged to Scott and patted him on the shoulder as Stiles ran up to us.

Stiles asked, "Are you changing?"

Then Scott replied, "It was more than that it's the anger, I could feel myself getting stronger."

"So Derek, was right." Stiles said

Then Scott responded, "I can't be around Allison."

"Why? Because she makes you happy?" Stiles asked then I replied, "No, it's because she makes him weak."

---------

"How come I'm not allowed inside the boy's locker room?" I asked on the phone as I was standing outside in the hallway

"Because it's a boy's locker room." Stiles said through the phone

Then I said, "I don't care; what if you need backup?"

Stiles then hanged up on me then I saw the locker room door open, Stiles and Scott came out.

Then I said, "Did you seriously hang up on me?"

"Yea, that's exactly what I did." Stiles said as him and Scott were walking up to me

Then Scott said, "Guys, before you guys fight, we have to go to Econ. it's in five minutes."

Then I said walking away from them, "I'm still mad at both of you."

----

We finally made it to Economics with Coach as our teacher, way to make my day.

I sat behind Stiles as Allison took the seat behind Scott, oh no. According to Stiles, he told me that Scott needs to avoid her, but honestly that's just going to make things worse.

I tapped Stiles on the shoulder then he turned around then I said, "Just so you know, I'm not mad at you, Stiles."

"You should be. I should be looking out for you, too. I should've told you about the test earlier. Do you honestly believe that you failed that?" Stiles said then I nodded my head and sighed in reply

"Well, you're too smart, I bet you beat my score." Stiles said then I just got lost in his honey-brown eyes.

Then Coach slammed his book down causing me to not look at Stiles. Then Stiles turned around facing front.

As Coach was talking to Scott, I was looking at Allison's necklace, it can't really affect me, it's not close.

Then Coach asked, "Ever familiar with the term sarcasm, McCall?"

Scott said as he turned his head looking at Stiles, "Very."

Stiles smiled then I leaned forward, whispering to his ear saying, "He was talking about me."

As I leaned back, I could hear him say to himself, "Was he looking at you? No."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Coach, as Coach was asking him questions about Scott's missed assignments. I mean, I don't blame Scott because the supernatural world is taking over his life, he still needs to adjust and get used to it.

I heard the heart rate monitor, keep on going up as Coach kept on asking him questions.

Then I heard the heart rate monitor go down, I looked over to Allison who was holding hands with Scott. Allison is Scott's anchor, just like how Stiles is my anchor.

I smiled to myself as I turned my head looking at the back of Stiles's head. I wish I could tell him everything, but he would still look at me like the way he looks at Kyla.

As class ended, I gathered my stuff and walked next to Scott who was in-between Stiles and I.

Stiles started of saying, "It's her."

"Her?" Scott asked then I lightly punched his arm

"Allison, you idiot." I said back

Then Stiles started to explain about how Allison makes Scott calm and not go all wolf.

Then I added, "She brings you back. For example, like an anchor to a boat."

Scott then said, "That doesn't always happen. Like, when I'm kissing her."

I stopped him and said, "Scott, that's just your hormones and your dirty little mind thinking about sex. You going all wolf-like has nothing to do with that."

Scott smirked then I walked in front of him making both him and Stiles stop walking. Scott and Stiles looked at each other first then I slapped Scott in the face.

As he was holding the side of his face, I said, "Stop thinking about sex, Scott. Jeez, boys are so dirty-minded."

Then Scott said, "That hurt."

"You should be thankful, it wasn't a punch." I said crossing my arms

Then Stiles said, "Remind me not to talk about sex in front of you."

I looked at him and said, "Remind me to walk away from you guys and block my ears when you talk about currently having sex. How about that?"

Then Stiles said as he lightly grabbed my arm over, making me next to him.

Stiles then said changing the topic, "Like in class, when Allison was holding your hand. I don't think she makes you weak."

I added, "She makes you in control."

Scott blurted out, "Maybe because I love her."

I smiled and said, "Aww, Scott's in love with the new girl. How cute."

"Exactly." Stiles said agreeing with me

"Did I just say that?" Scott asked

Then Stiles replied, "Yea, you did. We both heard it."

"Loud and clear." I added

"I love her." Scott said then Stiles said, "Moving on."

"No, really. I think I'm totally in love with her." Scott said

I replied, "Good, she makes you happy. You shouldn't let go of that."

Then Stiles said, "That's great but before you go off and write a sonic. Can we figure this out please?"

I added, "Because you can't be around her all the time. Remember, family of hunters."

"That's right, so what should I do?" Scott asked then Stiles sighed and said, "I don't know yet."

Scott then asked, "You guys have an idea though."

Then I said turning my head looking at Stiles, "You're thinking what I'm thinking, that's not inappropriate?"

He nodded his reply then Scott said, "Is this idea going to get me in trouble?"

Stiles nodded his head and said, "Maybe."

Then Scott asked, "Is this idea going to give me physical pain?"

"That's supposed to be the point." I said as I nodded my head.

We ended up walking in the parking lot. Stiles and I looked at each other first then turned our heads looking at Scott.

Then Stiles and I walked in front of Scott facing him. Then Stiles said, "You have your keys right?"

Scott nodded his head then held up his keys.

Stiles then lifted up his wrist then said, "Leave it like that. Hold it. Remember, think about Allison, just like what you did at the game."

Stiles looked at me then I nodded my head. I turned my head and saw Stiles use his keys to scratch the side of the guy's truck.

As Stiles walked away to the sidewalk, I gave him a thumbs up.

Once I turned around, facing Scott whose face is priceless.

I slapped him in the face again and yelled, "Babe, when I give you the keys to my car. That doesn't mean, you have to scratch someone else's car!"

As I winked at Scott, before I started to walk away from him over to Stiles, as the owner of the car yelled to Scott, "What the hell!"

I stood next to Stiles and put my hand over my mouth from laughing. The guy and his friends marched up to Scott and beat him up.

Coach's phone started to beep higher as they were beating him up.

As I said to myself, "Find your anchor."

I saw the guys ran away as Mr. Harris showed up.

He yelled out, "What are you idiots doing?"

I turned my head looking at Stiles as he held up Coach's phone with the heart monitor going down.

----

We ended up getting detention with Mr. Harris. I hate that guy.

Scott then called out, "Excuse me, sir. I'm supposed to be at work right now. And I don't want to get fired."

Mr. Harris clearly didn't care then I called out, "Mr. Harris, can I leave now? Cause something came in this morning that clearly wasn't invited and if I don't leave right now in this second, I'm going to keep on talking about my period that's going on at this very moment. "

I wasn't really on my period but it's fun to be dramatic and messing with Mr. Harris.

Mr. Harris said, "Do you honestly believe that I care?"

"Do you honestly believe that you're going to make friends with that attitude?" I replied back

I rolled my eyes and turned looking at Scott and Stiles.

Scott then asked, "Are you really on your period?"

I gave him a look and whispered, "No, you idiot."

Then Scott said after he raised his arms, "You knew that I was going to heal?"

Stiles nodded his head in reply as he looked at his notebook.

Then I said, "I'm officially not mad at you anymore, Scott."

Scott asked, "How about Stiles?"

"I was never mad at him and besides, it was fun messing with you." I replied

Scott then said, "You guys know, you're my best friends, right?"

Stiles nodded his head in reply then I said looking at Scott, "Scott, you have something that no one else could possibly do. You got to stay focus, not just on that. I meant school, Allison, us, and even your mom. You should make things right and figure things out. Cause someday, someone could easily take it away. And I felt that before, and it's bad. "

"I promise, I'll make things right and figure things out." Scott said

I replied, "You better because if not, you're just gonna turn out to be like him."

Then Mr. Harris said, "Alright, all three of you could leave."

I gathered my stuff and quickly got out of that classroom.

Stiles called out, "Hey, wait up."

I turned around and saw Stiles running up to me, then he said, "That was really good acting."

"I wasn't acting, Stiles." I replied

Then Stiles asked, "You really meant all of those things, you said back there?"

I nodded my head in reply.

Then he asked, "What did you mean when you said about turning out to be like him?"

I responded, "I meant, if he doesn't get his act together, he's going to be like him. Just like his father. Scott's father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 217 24
Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was until an unsuspecting teenager got bit in th...
68.8K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
83.6K 1.8K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...
1.6K 68 73
S1/THE BEGGINING:Scott and his best friend Stiles went to woods to find the half of body. That night Scott get bite and everything start changing. Bu...