leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Bittersweet Tragedy

940 41 67
By hypersomniac-

Song fic. I'm running out of easy songs I can use. <Unedited>
•••
Sweet, boy, straight out of the movie screen
Candy hearts and chocolate dreams
I, met, my prince upon a popcorn bowl
He held my heart and let it go
Ice cream, upon a summer's day
Beginning sweetness never stays

You once went to the movie theatre to watch a movie you've always wanted to see.

You bought your ticket that day and went to the food bar to get a pop and chocolate.

You got a twix to eat and a Sierra Mist to drink. You paid for your stuff, mumbled a thank you, and walked into the theatre where your movie was playing.

The place was packed. All the seats were taken except for one that was next to a handsome Latino man with brown curly hair and chocolate eyes.

You shyly walked in the row and sat down next to him. You blushed because when you set your drink down, your hands brushed together.

His hands were very warm. You shyly said sorry and examined his facial features.

You realized you were staring and widened your eyes before looking away. He grabbed your chin and made you face him.

He kindly smiled and introduced himself. Man, was his name absolutely amazing.

"I'm Leo Valdez." The Latino said and grinned as you blushed.

"I-I'm (Y-Y/N)." You stuttered.

He moved his popcorn bowl so you could reach it. He let you eat some because he was sharing it.

When the movie ended, you and Leo walked out together. You both talked about the movie and got to know each other more.

You didn't have a car. You took a bus to get to the movie theatre. Leo offered to take you home and you accepted.

When you got to your apartment, you invited Leo in for some coffee or something to eat.

You both walked in and Leo sat down in a chair at the kitchen table while you made coffee.

When the coffee was done, you grabbed two coffee mugs and poured the hot drink in them.

You handed a mug to Leo and you both shared a long conversation that was hours long.

Leo was too tired to go home, so you let him crash at your place. He slept on the couch and while you were walking away, he pulled you on the couch with him.

You blushed and locked eyes with him. His eyes lowered to your lips and back up to your eyes.

You leaned in and so did he. Soon, you felt his soft, warm lips kiss yours in a passionate kiss.

The kiss wasn't hungry, it was long and gentle. It was the best kiss you have had so far in your life. (Raise your hand if you've never been kissed physically! *raises hand*)

From that moment on started a beautiful relationship. Except that all changed one summer day.

You and Leo walked by the beach and got ice cream from a nearby ice cream shop.

You both sat down on a ledge by the boardwalk eating your delicious ice cream.

Leo held your hand with one of his. Your head was resting on his shoulder and there was a peaceful silence.

You examined Leo's face and saw that his eyes examined another girl walking on the boardwalk.

You felt betrayal grow in your chest. There wasn't much anger, but more sadness. You should've expected this in a guy as good looking as him.

You decided to keep your mouth shut though because you didn't want to cause any conflicts or fights.

Looks like sweetness never stays because yours and Leo's relationship melted like the sun shining on ice cream.

Melting through the cracks in my hands
I guess I held on for too long

You kept watching Leo stare at other girls. You felt like crying in that moment, but you knew Leo would cheer you up as if he didn't do anything.

Your heart was slowly being scorched and tortured in flames at the sadness in your chest.

You didn't expect Leo to check out other girls, but part of you did expect it. All of your past boyfriends have done this.

You thought Leo was different though. You felt a stronger connection with him than any other guys you've dated.

You guessed you were completely wrong though.

I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy
It's no fun, when I'm sitting all alone
You're right in front of me
And I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy
It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone
You're right in front of me (you're right in front of me)

Leo took the situation to the next level though.

There was a girl across the boardwalk that was checking Leo out. Leo was checking her out too.

This really hit you hard in the emotions. You were already an emotional wreck, so Leo made your emotions even worse.

And to top it all off, he got up and put on a flirty grin before walking over to the girl and talking with her.

Then they started to get a little too touchy. The girl rubbed her hands on Leo's chest while Leo moved his hands to her butt.

You sat all alone just watching the situation because you were scared and too shy to do anything about it.

You didn't want to be all alone, but you had no choice. You didn't communicate well with other people that you don't know.

Leo was right in front of you. He was watching your reactions and smirked as he saw the sadness in your eyes.

Leo's eyes flickered to guilt and then back to lust filled and flirtatious eyes. You wished he looked at you like that.

Tears brimmed your eyes and you couldn't watch them anymore. Leo pulled the girl closer to him and kissed her in front of you.

You were done with this bittersweet tragedy.

You, speak, sour lemonade to me
The bitter taste won't let me be
One, kiss, was supposed to be so sweet
But I found grapefruit in your teeth
Old, gum, is all you'll ever be to me
I spit you out and brush my teeth

You still stayed together with Leo  because you shared an apartment with him.

It was your only home because you sold yours. Your parents lived across the country, so you couldn't go to them because you didn't have enough money.

You sat on the couch while watching sad movies because you were feeling depressed.

Leo was at work, except he was suppose to be home hours before and he still wasn't there.

You apartment door opened and in stepped Leo with a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

You wiped your tears and faked a smile for Leo. You got up and walked over to him.

"Where were you? You were suppose to be home hours ago." You softly spoke.

"I was working on a bigger project that took overtime."

Leo wrapped his arms around your waist and you hesitantly wrapped yours around his neck.

He leaned down and captured your lips in his. His lips didn't taste like cinnamon and mints like it usually does.

It tasted like grapefruit.

That's when you knew that he lied about staying at work to finish a "big project". You knew he was cheating on you.

You pulled away and slapped him across the face. You were done with Leo cheating on you and lying.

"YOU LYING PIECE OF TRASH! I CAN TASTE THE GRAPEFRUIT LIPSTICK OF ANOTHER WOMAN'S!" You screamed.

You couldn't hold in your anger and sadness anymore. You finally let all your emotions out.

"GET OUT!" You screamed.

Leo looked at you surprised that you let your anger burst. You had hot, angry tears running down your face.

Leo tried to move closer and hug you, but you stepped backwards because you were done.

"Don't touch me. Pack your stuff and LEAVE!" You said in a deadly, low voice.

Leo was now old to you. He was gone in your heart just like all of your past boyfriends who cheated on you.

Melting through the cracks in my hands
I guess I held on for too long

I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy
It's no fun, when I'm sitting all alone
You're right in front of me
And I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy
It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone
You're right in front of me (you're right in front of me)

Leo packed his bags and you watched him the whole time with a glare on your face.

Sometimes your angry side scared you. You were never upset like this, but you loved Leo and he played with your heart.

After Leo left, you fell to your knees and sobbed into your hands. You thought you were going to have a future with him.

Instead, he goes and cheats on you with another girl who you found her name was Calypso.

You weren't only upset at Leo, but at yourself for letting your heart love him so much.

It seemed like you could never find the one person you really love, but who loves you back.

Enough of your bittersweet
Your sugar rots my teeth
Clogs up my arteries
Your bittersweet shares a tragedy

You were completely done with Leo now. He kept apologizing and saying sorry, but you ignored him.

He kept sending you calls and messages, but you always declined them and never replied.

Leo was poisonous and deadly to you. Mostly to your emotional side because he acts all perfect, and then when the girl he has falls in love with him, he decides to break their heart and cheat on them.

I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy
It's no fun, when I'm sitting all alone
You're right in front of me
And I'm done with you bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy
It's no fun when I'm sitting all alone
You're right in front of me (you're right in front of me, you're right in front of me)

You were done with the fake relationship and bittersweet tragedy.

•••
Sorry about this guys.

Actually, no I'm not.

I didn't want to update, but I didn't want to leave you guys waiting for another week or so.

This was very depressing because Leo would NEVER cheat on us Fangirls.

Especially with the island whore.

Who knew Leo would be a fuckboy in this?

I did.

Love you guys💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.4K 47
A series of imagines with your favorite PJO/HOO characters. Requests are closed.
145K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
1M 26.2K 127
Leo Valdez x Reader. Yeah. Bye. [COMPLETED]
1.9K 232 15
-In Control- [Book II - Dream Series] ____________________ "Sunshine, paint my life in red" ____________________ Kashitarō itou x Amatsuki Fan fictio...