Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

By GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... More

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 14. First Kiss
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22. In The Hospital
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 31. Painful Memories
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 39. T-Thanks
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 52. Monster
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 71. A Conflict
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 4. Fun Time

24.8K 575 875
By GuardianDemon

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: THE FIRST 16 CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY WON'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO YOUNG FOR THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED AND IT MAKES THE PLOT LOOK IDIOTIC. BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS; IT GETS A WHOLE LOT BETTER WHEN YOU REACH CHAPTER 17 BECAUSE REASONS XD

Jeff's POV

We decided to enroll Marika to the same school as me, she will be starting the day after we celebrate her birthday, we even asked her to have the same schedule as me since she's not used to people. I sighed, this is troublesome, now I have to watch her the whole. I'm babysitting in school!?

"Jeff, Liu?" Mom asked. "Dad will be going to work now and I'll be going to the market, lock the doors, don't let anyone in and take care of Marika, okay?" She smiled at the three of us. We paused the multiplayer game that the three of us were playing and walked out the porch to greet them goodbye.

"Bye." I simply said.

"Take care, you guys." Liu said with a smile.

"Bye momma and daddy." Marika said which surprised all of us, especially mom and dad.

I snickered at their shocked faces, which made their gazes soften as they looked back at a smiling Marika. Her smile was genuine and there's this cheerful aura coming from her, it's really weird, because she looks like a ghost.

Just kidding.

"Bye sweetie." Mom leaned down and kissed her forehead, Dad patted her head with a 'see you' then they both entered the car and drove off.

"Come on." Liu said as he beckoned us to go back inside. We gladly continued playing the game.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After hours and hours of playing, we finished the game. We were practically sitting in the same position for the past 10 minutes, thinking of something interesting to do. Now what?

"What now?" Liu asked. As he said so, I heard Marika's stomach growled which made her red in the face.

"Maybe get something to eat?" I chuckled.

"I want to try cooking." Liu replied with a grin. Marika's eyes were wide as she grinned.

"Me too!" She yelled, she's getting used to talking with us.

"Let's go." I said as the three of us walked in mom's territory-the kitchen. Liu laid out a lot of cooking utensils and ingredients, sometimes I wonder if mom will ever get mad at Liu for touching her precious items in the kitchen.

Marika and I just stared at it in confusion, "What on earth are we gonna cook?" I said, eyeing the ingredients.

"Pancakes!" Liu cheered, Marika clapped her hands in excitement, that's kind of cute.

Liu started helping us out and assisting us while told us what to do step by step, though Marika and I were a bit clumsy at handling these thingies. His instructions were perfect, the only thing we did wrong is following it.

"Shoot!" I said as I dropped the egg on the floor.

"Jeff!" Liu shouted in surprise.

The attention was turned to Marika when she placed an egg in the bowl and smashed it with a spatula. Oh! We're gonna be eating eggshell pancakes!

Not.

"You guys are a disaster." Liu muttered as I helped him clean up the mess we did, "Mom is going to kill me."

"This is my first time cooking and I bet it's her first time too." I excused us as I glanced at Marika who is grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah, it's strange that you actually want to do something else besides video games." Liu said as he cleaned up the table and the bowl with a smashed egg.

"It's not strange, we finished the game I liked so I don't have anything else to do." I grinned.

"I'm the best at gaming!" Liu jokingly praised himself.

"Not you, brainiac. She's good at playing." I looked at Marika. "For a girl . . ." I mumbled. Liu laughed and we started 'cooking' again, more like watching Liu cook.

"Okay, next I want you two to stir this mixture up." Liu said as he handed us both a midget spoon. I call it midget because it's small. Problem?

We did as he said and stirred it, though I can't properly do so because of Marika's spoon mixing it in the wrong way, "Marika, you're stirring the wrong way!" I said beside her.

"No, you are stirring the wrong way." She snapped back as she fastened up her pace.

"Stop!" I said.

"Stop!" She mimicked me. I looked at her weirdly, she seems to be having fun with this. I looked at Liu and saw him smirking at us. Ah, useless idiot. I grabbed a pile of flour from the bowl in front of me and threw it at Marika. I laughed like hell when I saw how shocked she was, clearly she wasn't expecting this.

My laughter died down when she grabbed a handful of flour and blew it at my face. Soon enough we were having a flour fight with Liu trying to stop us but his presence was barely visible.

"Enough!" Liu said as he laughed. "The floor is a mess. I will cook! Now you two, go get cleaned up." Liu said as he pointed at our clothes with a laugh.

I can see why, we were both covered in flour, her black hair is now grayish white. I laughed as a held her hand and lend her to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my hair is not as messy as her's.

"I think you should take a shower, your hair is white!" I laughed at her as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Here." I chuckled as I handed her a towel from the cabinet.

"Thanks." She said, the way she said it was . . . normal? I mean it's not like her voice before that's usually quiet and stammering and it didn't sound like she's scared or anything, it's just normal.

"No problem." I replied with a smile and shut the door as I left her. I went downstairs in the kitchen to see if Liu needs and help. I then saw three plates with a pile of pancakes each.

"How did you cook that fast!?" I stared wide-eyed at the food.

"I'm a genius." He smirked, I just rolled my eyes and went back to our room to get changed since he obviously don't need any help

Wait did I say 'our room'? No, I meant my room and it's staying as mine.

I stood in front of the mirror in my room and started patting the flour away, I ran a hand through my brown hair to remove the flour, my hair was originally black like Marika's but I bugged mom and dad to dye it so I can have the same hair color as Liu.

I finished changing and was about to go out but then I heard the door opened.

It was Marika and she's covered herself with the towel I gave her, "I forgot to bring my clothes." She nonchalantly said as she walked over her own drawer.

"Uh . . . I-I'll just leave." I took on last look at the mirror and saw myself blushing for some unknown reason, I just shrugged it off and walked out the room.

I went down and sat on the table with Liu as we wait for her. Why do girls take too long when dressing up?

After a few more minutes, we heard footsteps and saw Marika wearing a black and red short-sleeved dress which stop at her knees and makes her look like a killer doll. Lol, Chucky's bride? pfft.

She gladly sat beside me with a smile as she looked at the pancakes excitedly.

"Pray first." Liu smiled.

"Why?" I whined irritably.

"Out of habit, I guess . . ?" Liu shrugged.

"I don't wanna." I groaned, "What's the point anyway?"

"Geez, I don't fu-" He stopped himself.

"You were going to say 'fuck'." I pointed out.

"No . . . I was going to say 'fucking'."

I stared up at him for a while, actually surprised that he said it himself. He used to hide it from me all the time even though I already know about those words since I read them all the time in the online, the internet really destroys your innocence, ". . . I'm telling mom." I threatened.

"Go ahead, she knows." He nonchalantly said, "Now, shut up and just pray or mom will make you read the damn bible." He added as we folded our hands together.

"But she's not here!" I glared at him.

"Shut up, Jeffrey."

I rolled my eyes and glanced at Marika who was also doing the same thing after she had her eyes on us at our little conflict, Liu started saying the usual family prayer before eating and I stifled a laugh when I saw Marika praying with her eyes closed. One minute she doesn't believe in praying and the next she's like a nun.

We ate the pancakes in silence as we heard the door opening and closing. It's mom, "Hello, what did you guys do all day?" Mom smiled at the three of us as we ate.

"Playing." I replied.

"Cooking." Liu smiled

"Flour fight!" Marika excitedly said so.

"Shh!" Both me and Liu shushed her which made her smile secretively as she ate.

"Flour fight?" Mom asked Liu. Ha! The downside about being the oldest is you get scolded for what your siblings did.

"But we cleaned it!" Liu defended, he looks like he's scared for his life.

"The kitchen is not a playground, Liu. You can only cook here if I tell you to." Mom replied.

Marika and I snickered as we saw him get told on. We sneakily left the kitchen, not wanting to get scolded like Liu. I decided to walk out of the house and wait for dad but I don't know about Marika.

But since she followed me out as well, we sat and waited at the porch for dad, I bet mom is making Liu mop the whole kitchen now, hilarious.

I saw Marika shivered and hugged her creepy doll tighter, "You cold?" I asked worriedly.

"Just a little." She smiled.

I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder, "There." I smiled as she grins at me. Minutes passed by and we're sitting here, waiting for dad. Marika was playing with her plush toy.

"That doll is creepy . . ." I mumbled.

"It's beautiful." She replied. The doll looks like a psycho. How can she like that?

We heard a car from afar and immediately stood up, dad parked the car in the garage and walked over to us.

"Hey, it's getting late, what are you two doing out?" He smiled tiredly.

"Marika wanted to wait for you." I said, pointing at her.

"Is that so? Let's go back inside then." He chuckled happily as we go back in. Mom has already prepared dinner.

"Mom, I'm still full. I'll just sleep." I said as I ran to MY room.

"Me too . . ." I heard Marika whisper.

"Okay, you two get some rest." I heard mom replied kindly. I saw Marika coming up the stairs with a smile.

I entered my room as she follows me and I sat on my bed and listened to music with my earphones on. Marika examined my room properly before sitting on my bed, "This is my bed." I said with a bored look.

"What are you doing?" She asked me with curious eyes.

"Listening to music. Here, try it." I said as I put the other end of the earphone on her ear.

"Wow . . ." She said with wide eyes.

"Yep." I replied as I lay down my bed and she does the same.

So here we are, listening to music, staring at the ceiling. Darn, I'm sleepy . . .

Soon enough, I actually fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I need their childhood memories for this fanfic, bear with me. Just a couple of childhood chapters more

Also, I noticed this chapter is getting comments about how Jeff's parents let them watch horror movies and that it's not normal. Well, there's a LOT of kids with parents like that, I'm not the only one who grew up watching horror movies. Each family is unique, I guess there are parents who are a little more strict or simply more worried than other parents so they don't let them watch horror movies at a young age so that's that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 362 26
You've been obsessing over a serial killer for a long time. The killer had murdered over 200 people, but the police can not figure out who the killer...
705K 18.8K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
4.7K 135 17
Hi I'm Iris. I was normal. Keyword WAS. Until He came by He I mean Jeff he is annoying, childish and a cold blooded killer. I now live with all the p...
3.5K 265 20
With your parents pushing you out of the door, getting you ready for the real world, you are in for a surprise. Just a few months after college and a...