SOLDIER ||leonetta {Editing}

By SanneLuykx

Sometimes you ask life why you've been gifted with so much beauty. I had asked myself that same question eve... More

My Story
Apples
One Last Night
leaving
Mates
Letters
Just take this one
Follow
Chocolate Bars
Beating Heart
Been Found
A Hero Died
Broken Kisses
I Need your Time
I Won't
Breaking Bad
The New Girl
Just like in the movies
Sorry is not an Excuse
Hated
Make Love To Me
Stars
Problems
S.O.S
Scars
Frenemy
Safe you
Lightning in my heart
Hot Steam
Old song
Necklaces
Literally
Fake Double Dates
How?
He Died
Crying all over you
Lara
Trying
Two Girls
Mine
Better
I won't Give Up
Can't sleep
I dare
Pale Face
Reminder
Caring
New Places
Wake Up
Not Ready
Friendly?
The Christmas Planner
Been Loved
Fairy Tales
I'm the issue
Cat Fight
Warning
No One
Breathing
Empty
Rainy Days
Stupid Boyfriends
Nothing really does
mention?
One Time Thing
Best night of my existence
Driving Me Mad
Own
I will try
Behave yourself
So long as the stars are burning
The Final Journey
Book 2
Not for me.
White Roses
Stunning
I wish I could
Home
Crucial Minds
I don't want you
No More
When Time passed by too fast
I'm begging down on my knees
"We" doesn't excist anymore
Hurted eyes
Nothing could last forever
Why do I deserve a life like this?
A never ending circle
Sleeping thoughts
Close
Bad dreams
Even though you broke me
Blue Cars
No example for us
Wondering how
Can't you feel it
like you
Time changes
Betrayed
Kiss me
I lied, It broke me
The Old Good Days
Closed eyes
America
So this is it?
I dreamed a dream
Pretending not to love you, was the hardest thing I've ever done
The girl who waited
Perfect
If you ask me to hold your hand,will you promise you won't loose hold?
Dear Mother,
Forced
Run
I hate this world
Roads
The unknown
Do I deserve you?
Lost Soul
This Is The Story How I Died

I don't wanna cry because of someone I never knew

582 46 7
By SanneLuykx

-
Leon
-

A week has passed by since we got here. My name is from now on Joshan Lockheart since I faked my ID to stay out of trouble.

At least, we try to.

Violetta has been struggeling since we got here. She gets ill very quickly and beside that, it's clear her father has set up a life in this place. Many people know his name , and I know she's hurt.

Even I'm terrified he'll hurt her when he see's her. Maybe she would even freak out and only regret everything and cry for months about it.

I have seen her tears whenever she thought of him. I'm just not sure if I can let her do this. Actually I'm pretty sure we have to face him soon.

"Babe, I'm back" I said as I closed the door behind my back and glanced at her as she sat down with Hope in her arms. Somethimes I wanna punch Diego in his stomach because he left without his own child. I don't blame him, he's my best friend. But still, I wouldn't be able to do such a thing.

"I made lunch for you, it's on the table"

My smile curved up to my ears. I was feeling so proud she's my girlfriend. "You're the best"

"I know" she grinned as I started eating what she had made for me.

She was happy today, and with the news I was about to tell her I was pretty sure it could ruin her mood. Perhaps I should just wait a day longer and go to his house tomorrow.

"You should cut your hair you know" She said as she stood up and walked towards me.

"I don't know" I muttered while she stood behind my chair.

"It's not that I don't like your little curls" she murmured as her fingers ran trough my hair. I loved that feeling. So good. "It just gotta be a bit shorter because I can barrely see your eyes"

"It's not like I had time yet to cut my hair Vilu"

"Time?You have more than enough time.What else have you been doing all week beside helping the farmer of this place?"

Shoot. This wasn't really my plan either.

"Just walking a bit around Violetta"

"You mean finding information about my father" she let out a sigh, pulling herself away from me.

"Babe"

I shove the chair away and walked towards her, grabbing her hands.

"Please don't be sober"

"I'm not" she shook her head. "I just would have like it if you could just simply tell me you were looking for him all the time. I thought we would go looking for him together"

"And we will" I replied. "I have an adress"

She turned quiet.

"Y-you do?"

I nodded slowly. "Yes"

"Since when?"

"Today"

Her gasp filled my ears.

"We can wait a day longer if you'd l-"

"No" she shook her head quickly. "I want to go right now"

"You're sure?" I whispered , resting my hands on her shoulders.

She gave a small nodd.

"Okay, but don't expect him to be there. "

"I won't" she shook her head lightly.

I placed my the palm of my hand on her cheeck and carressed with the thumb of my hand her bottomlip.

"I love you" I said, ending my lips on hers.It was soft, nice, comforting.

I loved them.

As she grabbed my hand I knew she was ready.

"Don't let go" she muttered underneath her breath as we went outside.

Without saying anything back to her we walked futher. I knew where we were going to.

At least, I thought to.

But even I had to confess, I was clueless the more closer we came to the adress.

Her grib on my hand was the tightest she had ever held me before.

There I stopped.

The gasp of Violetta filled my ears as the both of us stared at the house in the front of us.

It wasn't big, not small either. Just enough space for the both of them to live.

I couldn't.

I couldn't let her go in there. He didn't deserved her.

He just fucking didn't.

He never even fucking cared for her the way he should. He isn't even the name worth it to be her family.

"Leon" she whispered, loosing the grib I had on her hand. "I'm going to ring the bell okay?"

I didn't nodd. I just stared at her, waiting to do something.

That was the moment she left my side.

My heart started pounding hard against my chest and it felt like I could break something every moment as she rang on the bell.

Within a second she stood beside me.

We waited.

Violetta grabbed my hand in a reflection as the door opened. But it wasn't who we expected.

A woman, between thirty, forty years showed up instead.

I imagined things as her eyes looked into mine. Would he had build a life with someone else?

"Excuse me, what..What is the intention of you two standing at my door?"

"I..I ehm" I heard the struggle in Violetta's voice.

"We're looking for a man named Herman Castillo" I said, pinching in her hand.

There was silence.

"Oh" she said after a moment.

"Oh?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but he..he isn't here anymore for like two years. " she said a bit confused.

"Two years?" I repeated.

"Yes, I wonder..I didn't expect when I bought this house..I just.."

"Bought?" That was the first word coming out of Violetta's mouth.

"Yes" she nodded. "I'm sorry b-"

"Do you know where we could find him?" I interrupted her.

"Find him?"

"Yes" I replied.

And again, there was a moment of silence between us.

"You don't know?" She asked , a glint of concern showed up.

"Kn..know what?" Violetta stuttered, looking into my eyes for a second.

"He died two years ago from a heavy fever" She mumbled underneath her breath.

It was like time froze for a moment. I glanced at Violetta. She didn't even made a single move.

So this is it.

I thought by myself.

She has no one left except me. I'm the only one who's still breathing on this earth for her.

"Violetta I.."

"Violetta?" She looked up suprised. I heard her gasp. "You're Violetta?"

"..."

"No" she replied. I just gazed at her with amazement. "No I'm not, sorry for interrupting your time. We should leave"

And with that she pulled me away from that door with her and the both of us walked away in a total space of silence.

He's dead. I repeated that to myself.
Not once, not twice. No, all the time.

And Violetta? Would she..

"Violetta what was that?"

I stopped walking and pulled her arm the fastest I could that she span around and faced me.

"Why didn't you tell her that you're Violetta?" I asked, she pulled her arm out of my grib. Even a bit anger appeared on her face.

"Why would I even tell her? He's dead so it won't do anything Leon. He's dead"

"He's dead" I whispered, just hard enough for her to hear it. "And that's why I'm asking. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" she said after a moment.

"I just..Really?"

She nodded. "Yes, I'm not going to cry all over him."

"I know I just..It's your father"

"No" she shook her head absorbed, even prusting a bit. "Hell no he was never a father in my eyes"

"Violetta, you d-"

"Leon stop asking about the devil okay" she cut me off in a shout. "I've changed, I've moved on after everything I had faced and god knows how hard I've been trying to Leon. I'm sure you will be a good father one day. Better than our imagination can show us. Maybe it's the best news that happend so far Leon. Perhaps it was better for me to let him die with mums secrets so I didn't had to face the terrible  father being he was."

She let out a deep sigh which prickled the skin on my neck.

"So no, I'm not going to cry because of someone I never knew"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 2 7
** Trigger Warning ** • Disclaimer: All messages & names have been changed & adapted. This is a novel based on creating awareness for bullying and m...
88.4K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
80 13 12
Layla lost her mother at a young age and was abused by her alcoholic father. Her best friend, Jasmine knew about this and so Layla spent majority of...
1.3M 23.1K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...