Running From Love (A Eric Nor...

By ShadowQueenRules

She's been trapped since she was a little girl. Constantly being fed from and raped. She knows nothing other... More

Chapter 1: Stronger, Faster, Better
Chapter 2: It'll Be Over Before You Know It
Chapter 3: Mine
Chapter 4: I better get paid for this
Chapter 5: Custody Battle
Chapter 7: Tomorrow
Chapter 8: Pam's Plan
Chapter 9: You sound sexy when you moan like that
Chapter 10: Terry
Chapter 11: Making Out with Eric Northman
Chapter 12: Plan of her own
Chapter 13: Running From Love
Chapter 14: A Race
Chapter 15: One Way or Another
Chapter 16: Pancakes
Chapter 17: Gotcha
Chapter 18: Vacation
Chapter 19: Kisses and Blood
Chapter 20: We can't let you leave
Chapter 21: I love you
Chapter 22: Now go fuck Harry!

Chapter 6: Barbie Doll

7K 145 1
By ShadowQueenRules

«Ollo lovelies! I hope you like this chapter and eventually I will replace these pictures with polyvore outfits that West will wear. Just thought I'd tell you.
Well enjoy XD»

ł West's POV ł

It's like I'm back in that basement. A vampire wants my blood again and no one is going to stop him. I know this has happened a billion times to me but I still get scared. As Eric's lips move down my neck a silent tear rolls down my cheek.

Eric looks up to my face and realizes the tears falling from my eyes. He brushes some of them away and whispers intimately in my ear. "Please don't do that, it makes me feel disturbingly human. . ."

I can't seem to though. The tears keep coming. What does it matter anyway? He'll drink from me anyway, all vampires do. Then he does something I don't expect.

He gently unwraps my legs from around him and sets my tiny frame on the ground. I stare at him for a moment. And I think through the bloodlust and wickedness I see something. It's not like, or any positive emotion, but it's a fierce protectiveness that borders on possessiveness.

When he growls that protectiveness disappears and he is merely possessive. Like a lion would be of the antelope he caught. Throwing my skirt at me he leaves the room.

My life is so screwed up. I catch the skirt and regain my composure. I can't let Eric faze me. That's what he wants. I've been giving vampires what they want for much to long, it's time I revert back to that girl who screamed and kicked and tore out her fingernails to try and escape that room. She was brave and strong and I am cowardly and weak.

From now on I will try to be her. I won't let Eric treat me like a toy, because I am most certainly not his and never will be. The day I belong to Eric will be the day I die.

I pull on my skirt and go back to the kitchen trying to act unfazed. Amelia is there and she smiles brightly at me. I've already decided I like her. She's kind, sweet, and most importantly human. I like humans, they, sorry we may be somewhat weak and manipulative. Still I haven't been aloud to associate with any other humans for years.

I wonder how long I was their prisoner. With this question in mind I ask Amelia. "What year is it?"

"2014." She answers. I nearly collapse. Ten years. I've been locked up in that room for ten years. I'm twenty four. I thought it had been maybe five. I can't believe this. I sit at the table and my head falls to my hands.

How is this possible? How could I not have realized how long it was? This isn't possible. I've lost ten years of my life to those monsters. I will find them and make them pay for this.

But that's another day and another dead vampire.

ł Amelia's POV ł

West comes in and sits abruptly putting her head in her hands. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Eric just left the bedroom angry? Well it's none of my business. I finish putting the last of the groceries away and look over at West. We sit in awkward silence for a moment before I ask her. "Would you like some cereal?"

"Uhhhhhhh. . ." She puzzles for a moment before awkwardly saying. "I think."

I take it as a yes and pull out a bowl. I'm so glad that Eric had cutlery and dishes in here. It would have made eating a lot harder if he didn't have them.

I grab the Lucky Charms from the cabinet beside the stove and place it next to the bowl. Lucky Charms are the best cereal in my opinion. The marshmallows always make me feel happy.

I throw a spoon casually in the bowl before diving for the milk. I pour in the cereal and milk before giving the bowl with the spoon in it to West. "There you are sweety."

She smiles appreciatively and looks down at the bowl. Sudden realization strikes her face and she whispers. "I was right."

She looks at the spoon awkwardly and grabs it a weird way before attempting to eat. It's obvious she hasn't done this in a while. Those vampires must have been cruel to her. I wonder how long she was their prisoner. One year, two, that'd be a long time to be a prisoner.

I notice she is wearing the ice blue shirt and black skirt I got her, they make a starting combination. "Do you like the clothes?"

She nods enthusiastically and shovels more food in her mouth. Through bites she makes out. "Very much, thank you."

I chuckle slightly as she eats more. It doesn't take her long to finish the bowl. Drinking the last bit of milk she turns back to me after wiping her chin. "Is there more."

"Your Eric Northman's new girl, you can have as much as you want." Something seems to click inside her and I'm not certain why I said that.

"I'm not his girl." She barely whispers it and I probably wouldn't have heard it unless I was trying to.

Silently I take her bowl and refill it. She eats this bowl just as greedily and I look down at my watch. Dammit it's already 10:30. My shift started a hour ago I have to go.

Looking over at West I say apologetically. "Ok I have to go work I'll be right upstairs, come get me if you need anything."

With one last smile and a wave that West returns I book it upstairs to the bar.

I grab my phone quickly and check for any texts. One has come in from my brother but that's all. Ignoring my brother I put my phone back in Eric's office so I can pick it up after work.

The moment I'm behind the bar a guy calls me over. He has black hair and a cute face. The tattoo on his wrist looks startlingly familiar but I can't quite place it. Smiling I ask him. "What would you like?"

"Your phone number." I'm shocked at first but then blush. Looking away I start to think. Do I really want to give this vampire my number? He is cute and seems nice. But all vampires do. What's the worst that can happen really? I do take enough risks in my life.

I put my hand out. "Give me your phone."

He opens the iPhone and hands it to me. I go to his contacts and add me.

Name: Lia

Phone: 605 475 6968

I enter my old nickname so that he doesn't know my real name. I may want to take a risk but I wasn't born yesterday. I hand him his phone back and he looks at it smiling. He puts out his hand and I frown and say. "I left my phone in the office."

Without dropping his smile he says. "Well I'm Harry just so you know. I'll make sure to call you."

With one last smile he leaves the bar. Leaving me breathless.

ł Pam's POV ł

Running downstairs I quickly enter West's room. Well it's more like a miniature house than room, but that's besides the point. I come in to find her eating a apple in those ridiculous clothes Amelia bought her. I grab her hand causing her to drop the apple. "Come on West we're going shopping."

"But I already have clothes." Ah I see she's stopped that ridiculous stutter. She'll make good entertainment in the club. I better not tell Eric about my plans though he'd be furious. I see the way he looks at her. With pure possessiveness. She's his new obsession and something tells me he doesn't want to share his toys.

I roll my eyes at we and drag her out the door. "We're going to go get you some real clothes."

We go out the back door so Eric doesn't see us and walk across the alley to the shop across the street. I go here all the time to get my clothes it's the best place to shop ever. It has everything from bras to dresses. Certainly we can find her something.

She doesn't resist my pull and is actually smiling. Maybe she will be some fun.

The store manager just looks at me and leaves. He knows to put everything we take on my tab.

Instantly I pull her to the underwear section. The plain stuff that Amelia bought her won't do.

After many debates we end up picking out a read lacey bra that has a stroppy back, machine bottoms that see basically just lace and strings, a black lacey see through bra, with matching bottoms, a blue strapless bra that is open between the breasts with only a crisscrossed string to hold it together, also with matching bottoms, and one grey thong.

Then I bring her over to the clothes section. By now she is actually having a lot of fun. I'll turn her into a miniature me yet. She's got the body for it. We end up getting her a black bando top, a sparkly strapless dress that goes to just above her mid thigh, a pair of red booty shorts, a short blue dress that has slits all around the waist, a cropped camo tank that wraps around her neck, a pair of camo booty shorts to go with it, and a sexy green princess style dress. Sh looks so good in all of it and I can't wait  to get her out on the floor and show her off like my own little Barbie doll.

We only have one more section to go o and that's shoes. She needs some pumps. She'll have to learn to stand on the bar with them on though. We end up getting her one pair of high red pumps that show off her pretty feet, a pair of blue pumps with a full bottom, a pair of dark green sparkly stilettos, and clear pumps that'll look alluring.

I can't wait to put her out in display.

« Hey what do you guys think? Sorry I do make a lot of lists but it gives you s good idea of her wardrobe. And I absolutely love the Pam West friendship. Wait till you see the trouble they get into together with Amelia. =P
Until next time dearies =D

Today's songs:

Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepson

Love story - Taylor Swift

You Belong with me - Taylor Swift

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

Share

And

Don't copy»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.2K 16
He craved death until he was reunited with her, promising himself that he would never be letting her go again. - A/N : NMS
552 5 1
Eric and Sookie have a messy past. One that keeps trying to catch up to them. How far they get is anyone's guess. AH/AU This is a SVM/Southern Vampir...
5.4K 328 40
Book 1: Clara. An 18 year old young woman who thought life was easy. What a lie that was. Her parents were taken away from her. Her only best friend...
12.3K 319 16
Selene Stackhouse was the black sheep if the family. she had more fire, their grandma liked to say, she was the rebel and the one who typically was i...