Future Plans

By michaela_m97

Summer Romance Sequel Scarlett found out that she is pregnant. How will Aaron react? And why is her past sud... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 30

313 4 0
By michaela_m97

We laid there for some more time, Aaron just held me in his arms, comforting me and whispering: "I love you, Scar.", from time to time. He wiped away my tears and looked at me. "Don't you think it's time now to tell me what happened with your mom?", he asked me. I looked up at him. "Aaron, I..." He stroked my cheek and kissed me gently. "Scar, please. What happened seems to burden you a lot. You cried for several hours now, only because she called you..."
I looked at him for a long moment, then I sighed. "Okay." He wiped away a strand of my hair and kissed my forehead. "Take your time..." I nodded and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked over my back. "I was eight, when my father cheated on my mom.", I said quietly. He didn't stop stroking, but listened to me carefully. "My mom was..."
I stopped for a moment, trying to hold back the tears. "Mad would be too less to say.", I continued quietly. "I still don't understand why, but they said, they'd try it again. So they stayed together. But they were only arguing and yelling at each other. It felt like I didn't even exist."
Aaron's grip around me tightened a bit, when I said that. "And when I was nine I tried to be present for them again. But they just yelled at me, that I'd need attention and then looked me into my room for hours." I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "When I was twelve, I found out, that my parents started drinking and taking drugs two years ago, because they thought in their own little high world, they wouldn't have their problems. And after they found out, that I knew what they did they started hitting me. Until I was seventeen, then I first tried to run away."
Aaron kept silent the entire time, but I could feel his body stiffen, when I mentioned the hitting. "The police caught me and brought me back, because they didn't believe me. So I got brought back and they started yelling and hit me again. Then with nineteen I decided to go. Not to run, just go. I packed my stuff and wanted to leave, when my mom grabbed my wrist, yelling, where I'd go. I told her I'd leave, when she held up her bottle and hit it in my neck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 88 27
Scarlett has shielded her past from her memory but soon it resurfaced and thats when she found everything. she ran from her past and skipped into her...
270 9 9
When Wanda ends up pregnant a few weeks before their wedding, having an impending family shocks them both.
201K 6.6K 52
Sequel for Too Young To Love .. Five years later - Cali had finally had enough and moved away from her family, but something made her return back to...
110K 3.1K 15
Charlotte was lost when she found out she was pregnant. An abusive husband, no family, but she knew she had to save herself and her unborn child. So...