stepbrother ➼ luke hemmings (...

By loudluke

"the way i love you is so different to the way that you love me." {warning; contains smut, sexual content, an... More

Stepbrother, V2.
01: The Beginning.
02: Good Girl.
03: "Your Daddy, or Brother?"
04: Ayuke.
05: Chloe's Neon Bra
06: 5 Seconds of Summer.
07: Effortlessly Attractive.
08: Daddy Material.
09: What The Fuck?!
10: Are You Getting A Boner?
QUICK AUTHORS NOTE
11 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
12 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
13 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
14 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
15 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
16 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
17 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
18 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
19 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
20 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
21 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
22 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
23 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
24 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
25 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
26 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
27 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
28 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
29 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
30 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
31 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
32 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
33 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
34 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
35 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
36 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
37 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
39 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
40 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
41 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN
42 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
43 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
44 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.
45 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.

38 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN

44.9K 1.4K 2.5K
By loudluke

L U K E

"You let him kidnap my best friend?!"

I wince, holding the phone away from my ear as Ashley Fitzgerald starts to scream profanities on the other line.

I wipe my eyes to get rid of the tears threatening to spill again, not wanting her to hear me sniffling.

I let a few minutes pass before bringing the call to my ear again, only to be greeted with the threat of yanking me to Melbourne by the lip ring.

"Ashley!" I say, interrupting her. "Ash-"

"She is not going to Melbourne!" the girl snaps.

"I can't let my best friend just slip away, there's still so many things we haven't done! I haven't even acted like her lesbian lover to get her away from creeps at the club yet!"

I roll my eyes. "Ashle- wait, girls actually do that?"

"What? The lesbian thing? Oh, yeah. It's our favourite pasttime."

"Ah, that explains alo- what the fuck am I saying?" I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Ashley, what the hell do we do?"

I hear rustling. "I have an idea."

"You do?"

"Don't act so surprised," she scoffs, faking hurt.

"I'm not," I say boredly. "What's your idea?"

"I'm gonna need some duct tape, cheese, rope and a ladle."

"What are you even- oh my fuck, no, we are not tying my father up!"

She groans. "Then what the fuck do you want me to do?"

"Just think of something else. Anything!" I plead, before staring at the phone in confusion. "What did you even need the cheese for? And the ladle?"

"I like to eat when I hold people against their will," she explains, and I envision her shrugging. "As for the ladle, I just really wanna see how it feels to whack an old man with it."

"You are so weird," I groan. "Remind me why I called you first?"

"Because it was the only number on your mom's phone that you recognized?" Ashley chuckles. "Speaking of which, the fuck happened to your phone? And why don't you call Sophie?"

"My dad took my keys and my cell," I tell her. "I've tried calling Sophie, but everytime I do it just goes straight to voicemail."

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Your dad is a lunatic."

"I know," I groan, hitting my head on the headboard of my bed. "Fuck, she's been gone for two hours and I already mis-"

"Two hours?" she shrieks, and I hear something crashing in the background. "Shit."

"You okay?"

"Just peachy," Ashley mumbles.

"What happened?"

She pauses. "I hit my head on the ceiling fan."

"How the-"

"I was jumping on my bed when you said that she's been gone for two hours and I jumped too high. So, now my head is fucked. Fuck you."

"You and Michael are perfect for each other, did I tell you that?" I grumble. She laughs.

"Although Mashley may live 'til the end of time, we need to sort Lophie out first," she stops. "So, she's been gone for two hours?"

"Don't remind me."

"I have to, because you still have time to catch up," she informs me triumphantly.

"No, I don't," I shake my head, before realizing that she can't see me. "Again, I don't have my car keys. I'd Uber my way to Melbourne if I could, but I got banned from using that ages ago."

I hear her choke on a laugh. "You got banned from calling an Uber?"

"Maybe."

"You're stupid," she says, clearing her throat. "Anyways, your dad took your car keys, right?"

"Right."

"So you can't drive anywhere?"

"Right again."

"You're doomed to the Hemmings' household for as long as you live?"

"You are not making this any better for me," I mutter unhappily, and she chuckles.

"Oh, clueless little Lucifer. I think you're forgetting that you have friends. Friends who can drive."

"What?"

She breathes in frustration. "Can you please have a brain for like, ten minutes?"

"Yeah, yeah," I say dismissively. "What are you hinting at?"

"Ashton can drive. Calum can drive. Michael can ride a bike, but that's besides the point," she says. "Get one of the guys to drive us."

"Woah, woah, wait," I stop her. "Us?"

"Yes, idiot boy, us." she says, and I can imagine the scowl on her face.

"Since when was there an 'us'?"

"What, did you really think I was gonna sit around waiting for you to bring my best friend back from an eight hour roadtrip? You can't even put your shirt on the right way round."

I look down at my Nirvana top, frowning when I don't see the logo. Reaching a hand up behind my back, my fingers trail along the smooth print and I mentally facepalm.

"You have a point," I mutter. "Can you get the guys to meet me here in like, ten minutes?"

"Already done." she replies, and that's when I hear the phone line going dead.

Letting out a small sigh, I fling the phone back on my mom's desk, not caring if it hit anything before rushing to my room.

She's out, which explains why the house is so quiet. That, and because my fuckhead of a father ran away with my fucking girlfriend (and step-sister, but let's not include that bit because I'm pretty sure it's illegal).

Upon passing Sophie's bedroom, I linger around the doorway for a bit as I stare at the empty shelves and lopsided drawers.

They emptied everything.

They were going to take her away regardless of whether we explained it or not.

Shaking my head to rid of my thoughts, I gently close the door and walk to my own room.

Hastily, I search my drawers, stuffing shirts and whatever else into a large, unzipped duffel bag that I never thought I'd use until now.

Apparently Dad's taking Sophie to our grandparent's house on the outskirts of Melbourne for the summer. Which is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me, seeing as there's no way I'm spending an entire summer away from my little girl.

I don't exactly know what I'm going to do when I see her, much less know how I'm going to react when I see my dad, but I need to be prepared.

I'm in the right frame of mind to just go up and punch the man square in the face, but I don't know how well that'll sit with Sophie. She's way too nice to want anything bad to happen to anyone.

Speaking of anything bad happening, I still need to figure out what I'm going to do about Chloe. The little fucking rat that made all of this happen in the first place.

Mom said that she was the one who told them what was going on, and it took every fibre of my being not to flip the table between us.

I saw it coming. I think we all did, but that doesn't anger me any less.

I can't even think straight when all of the possibilities of what I want to do to make her pay come to mind; there's only so many ways you can make a death as slow and as painful as possible.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Slightly because it's cruel and inhumane; mainly because I promised Ashley that luxury if the time ever came.

I shiver. Careful, Luke. Your inner psychopath is showing.

I pack a couple of shirts that are way too small for me but are way too big for Sophie, my heart swelling at the thought of her parading around in my clothes and nothing else.

Is now really the time to be feeding your dick wank material?

Slightly pissed at myself for becoming hormonal way too easily, I pack a baseball bat that I've never used, just in case.

What, are you going to beat your dad up now, too?

Wow, Luke. That serial killer attitude suits you well.

"Might as well pack a machete while you're at it."

I jump, my back hitting roughly against the bedpost as my eyes drift to Michael, who's leaning against the doorframe.

I breath a sigh of relief, diverting my attention back to the bag before tucking the bat beneath several layers of shirts and jeans.

"Is everyone outside?" I ask him lowly, finally going to zip the bag up.

"Yeah. Ashton's driving."

I nod slowly.

Once I've finished getting all my shit together, I go to sling the bag over my shoulder when I feel Michael taking it from me.

I give him a confused look. "What are you doing?"

"Save your energy for your girl, Lucas." is what he tells me, before sauntering out of my room and down the stairs.

I can't help the small smile playing on my lips as I follow him. See, Luke? You'll get her back.

We come up to the driveway, where Ashton's large white jeep is parked and blasting Blink-182.

I see bags in the backseat, as well as a couple straddling Ashley's lap, and my eyes widen at the sight of all of them staring at me.

"You're all coming?"

"Of course we are," Calum chuckles. "If that's okay with you?"

I toy with my lip ring, feeling slightly guilty for dragging them along.

"I don't want to force you guys into going-"

I hear a loud laugh. "Don't worry about it, Hemmo," Ashley says, waving me off. "We're with you every step of the way."

I feel my grin widen as Michael nods, winking as he pops the trunk open and shoves the duffel inside.

"She's right," he says confidently. "Friends stick together. Especially when one of them gets kidnapped by their non-biological father just because they're in love with their step-brother-boyfriend."

"Michael, please stop talking." Ashton says, rolling his eyes as he places his left hand on the wheel.

Michael shrugs, getting into the backseat before shutting the door. Next to him are Ashley and Calum, who both shoot me reassuring looks.

Ashton then turns to me. "Well?" he says, smiling and and leaning over to open the passenger's side.

"Get in, Hemmings. We have a princess to save."

(if yous ever wanna reach me, here are my handles;
ig, snapchat: mariapargasx
tiktok: mazbaby
ily!<3)

YES THIS WAS REALLY SHORT I just really wanted to post today!

Anyways, YAY 5SOS ROADTRIP LETS GOOO

{edited} hmu on my new instagramm;  fckdolly :)) lets be friends bc i dont have any!¡!

Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting this story! It means the world to me, ilysm!
-m xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
4.6K 325 49
"Do you love me?" "Yes, of course I love you. I'll always love you." "Then why doesn't it feel like you do?"