leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Perverted Songs

1.4K 51 90
By hypersomniac-

Warning: Cussing
<Unedited>
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••• You and Leo were sitting on the couch bored in Bunker 9. You didn't know what to do and so did Leo.

Leo decided to work on a project while you had nothing. All you brought with you was a book, so your only choice was to read.

You loved reading though. You were a child of Athena and just got the new Harry Potter script "The Cursed Child".

You opened the book and began reading. As soon as you read the first word, you were addicted.

Harry Potter books were like a drug to you. As soon as you read the first page of the series, you immediately get hooked.

You sighed in happiness because Leo was not bugging you because he was tinkering with his projects.

You still loved Leo though. He was your boyfriend and him being annoying was just part of the package.

Why would someone date Leo if they didn't like him being annoying?

You didn't know what Leo was making, and you didn't care at the moment because you had your favorite book in your hands.

As you were reading, you thought that Scorpius was just so adorable. You had no reason, you just thought he was.

You grabbed the blanket that was on the floor and covered up with it. It was Leo's red, fuzzy blanket that he let nobody snuggle up with except you.

Leo was a dork, but he was your dork.

You laid down on the couch with your arms holding up the book. Hopefully you didn't drop it on your face because you've done that a few times.

Let's just say, it hurts. Especially on the nose.

Your stomach growled, so you put the book down and got up.

You walked to Leo by his work desk and wrapped your arms around his waist. He jumped but then relaxed.

He paused what he was doing and turned around to hug you back. You were enveloped in a mountain of warmth.

You pulled away and kissed Leo's lips. He kissed back and pulled away for air. You stayed close that your noses were touching.

"May I get a candy bar from your secret stash?" You asked.

"Uh...no." Leo said.

"Please." You pulled out the puppy dog eyes and pouty lip that you knew Leo couldn't resist.

"Why do you have to do this to me?" You heard him mutter.

"I guess you can." He said before stealing another kiss.

You walked to Leo's bed he made for the bunker and pressed the hidden button.

He secret compartment in the wall opened up, revealing Leo's stash of skittles and chocolate.

You grabbed a chocolate bar and grabbed a package of skittles for Leo to tell him thank you.

You walked back to Leo and rested your head on his shoulder. You handed him the skittles and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you." You whispered in his ear before walking back to the couch to read your book.

You moved around on the couch and got into a comfortable laying position to read.

You opened your book back up and continued your reading. You wanted to finish it in one day.

You heard Leo put down his tools, signaling he was done working on his project.

You didn't let that bother your reading though. Nothing can distract you from your fangirl side.

Leo walked into the room where you were reading. He walked to the couch and stared down at your legs, expecting you to move them.

He stood there for five minutes and you still didn't move them. He got the hint and lifted your legs and sat down.

He then put your legs on his lap and put his arms over them.

There was a lot of space still on the couch width wise, so Leo squeezed in between the couch cushions and your body.

He pushed himself up to his face was right in front of yours. He hugged your waist and nuzzled into your neck.

You left little butterfly kisses and you knew exactly what he was doing.

Leo knew that when you picked up a book, it would take a while for you to put it down.

With that being said, he did everything, and I mean everything to try and distract you from the book.

"Will you stop reading and spend time with me?" Leo whispered against your lips.

"Nope." You said after turning to face him and smiling.

He groaned and mumbled something that made you stop everything.

"But I'm better than a stupid Harry Potter book..." He complained.

"Leo, you never say that to a fangirl. Ever." You explained.

"But it's true."

You felt a little bad for Leo, so you leaned closer toward his lips and pestered his face with kisses.

"See, I am better then a book."

"No you aren't. I just felt bad."

"Ugh.."

You flipped your body around so you weren't facing Leo and continued reading.

"Why won't you face me?"

"Because you're distracting me from reading. Now shush."

Leo sighed and got up before muttering, "No matter what, I will get your attention."

"Go ahead and try Leo. It will be hard though."

You glanced at Leo to see he had a determined look on his face. You knew he had a plan up his sleeve now.

"Oh no."

You ignored it and continued reading. You stood your word: nothing comes between a fangirl and her books.

Leo came out with black shades on and a boom box with his iPhone plugged into it.

He set it next to the coffee table and played one of the most pervert songs you know.

He stood up on the coffee table and took off his shirt because he knew that him shirtless always got your attention.

You were determined for it to not affect you this time.

He hit 'play' on his phone and the song "Finest Girl" by thelonelyisland played. You shook your head and sighed.

Just then, your eardrums were blasted when Leo started to scream the lyrics and sing along.

"FINEST GIRL I EVER MET IN MY WHOLE LIFE! WANNA TAKE HER HOME MAKE HER MY WIFE! NEW SHE WAS A FREAK WHEN SHE STARTED TALKING! SHE SAID FUCK ME LIKE WE FUCK BIN LADEN! THAT GIRL WAS A FREAK! SHE SAID SHE WANTED ME TO FUCK HER HARDER THAN THE MILITARY! FUCK BIN LADEN! FUCK BIN LADEN! FUCK BIN LADEN! SHE SAID SHE WANTED ME TO FUCK HER HARDER THAN THE U.S GOVERNMENT! FUCK BIN LADEN!"

Leo sang the beginning part of the song. You had to divert your attention to Leo because he was doing the weirdest thing ever.

Then a great plan came to your head. Since he distracted you from your reading, you pulled out your phone and started to record his dancing and singing. You planned on putting it on DemiTube.

You pulled out your iPhone and started recording Leo.

"She was a freaky kind of girl! Kept up with current events from all around the world! More specifically one event!
The time Osama Bin Laden got shot in the head! She said "Do me like that", But I couldn't track the metaphor! That said I can see you horny like a stegasaur! That said again your request is so irregular! She put on a beard, I started looking at the exit door! Then a turban! Then a tunic! She said "Invade my cave with your special unit". I said "He wasn't in a cave", but there was no stopping! She demanded that I fuck her like we Fucked Bin Laden! Fuck Bin Laden! Fuck Bin Laden! She wanted to fuck me harder then the US government! Fucked Bin Laden!
This girl requested intercourse to bring her to climax! With the clinical efficiency of the assassination of Bin Laden! You're harboring a fugitive (That ass)! My justice will be punitive (Imma smash)! Night-vision, they can see us through my go-pro! She tried to negotiate, I said that's a no-no! Now I'm creeping in her bed room like go-go! She tells me to go low then looks down and tells me that I gotta "Terrorize that pussy" "Gotta terrorize that pussy"! So I did it, improvise some crazy shit
Seal Team 69 sexecuting the hit
She said "Now you've finished me off, throw my body in the ocean"
I yell "Geronimo" and took some pictures for posting! The President called, he said "Congratulations Connor"
I said "Mr. President to what do I owe this honor?" He said "Come give me the deets in the White House Garden,
I gots to know how you fucked her like we Fucked Bin Laden! Fuck Bin Laden! Fuck Bin Laden! I still can't say that I see the appeal, but she wanted me to fuck her like we fucked Bin Laden
Ohh this girl insisted that that the way we did it was merciless and exact sanity attack! Just like the now famous attack that fucked! Osama Bin Laden!"

Leo sang the rest of the song while you tried to contain your laughter.

Leo didn't pay any attention to see if you were still reading because he was jamming out to prevented songs while dancing on top of the coffee table.

The next song played and it was your favorite. It was "Motherlover" by thelonelyisland.

"Oh dang.
What is it dawg?
I forgot it's Mothers Day.
Didn't get a gift for her.
Other plans got in the way.
She'll be so disappointed.
Damn I forgot it too.
This could have been avoided.
What the hell are we gonna do?
My moms been so forlorn ever since my daddy left.
Cold.
No one to hold her tight.
Life has put her to the test.
I know just what you mean,
My moms been so sad and gray.
Word
My dad can't satisfy her in the bedroom ever since he passed away.
Hold up!
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
I'm thinkin' I'm thinkin' too.
Slow up!
What time is it dawg?
It's time for a switcharoo
We both love our moms, women with grown women needs
I say we break em off
Show 'em how much they really mean
'Cause
I'm a Mother Lover
You're a Mother Lover
We should fuck each others mothers
Fuck each others moms
Pushin' that place that you came out as a baby
Ain't no doubt that shit is crazy
Fuckin' each others moms
'Cause every Mothers Day needs a Mothers Night
If doing it is wrong, I don't wanna be right
I'm callin on you cause I can't do it myself
To me you're like a brother, so be my mother lover
I'm layin' in the cut waitin' for your mom
Clutchin' on this lube and roses
I got my digital camera,
I'm gonna make your momma do a million poses
They will be so surprised
We are so cool and thoughtful
Can't wait to pork your mom
I'm gonna be the syrup, she can be my waffle
Sho nuff!
My mother loves bubble bath with chamomile
Straight up!
Give it to my mom d d d d d d doggystyle
This the perfect plan
For a perfect Mothers Day
They have to rename this one
All up under the covers day
'Cause I'm a Mother Lover
You're a Mother Lover
We should fuck each others mothers
Fuck each others moms
I'm pushin' that lady
Where you came out as a baby
Ain't no doubt that shit is crazy
Fuckin' each others moms
Break it down
It would be my honor to be your new step-father
While your in my mother make me another brother.
And I'm in your mother I'll never use a rubber
Oh!
'Cause every Mothers Day needs a Mothers Night
If doing it is wrong, I don't wanna be right
I'm callin' on you cause I can't do it myself
To me you're like a brother, so be my mother lover
They blessed us both with the gift of life
She brought you in this world so Imma sex her right
This is the second best idea that we've ever had
The choice can be no other
Be my mother lover."

You couldn't contain your laughter in anymore. You busted out laughing and Leo looked at you with a grin.

You ended the video and immediately posted it on DemiTube for the whole camp to see.

Leo jumped off the table and laid right next to you like before. He pulled you into his chest while you laughed.

You blushed and stopped laughing once you realized that Leo was hugging you to his bare chest.

Leo chuckled and raised your face to his. He pecked your lips a few times and ended it with a long, passionate kiss.

"See, I am better then your books because I got you to put it down."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
The beginning was really good but the ending sucked.

I imagined the ending a lot better, but it didn't come out as expected.

What do you guys think?

Love you guys💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 16.1K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
141K 4.5K 196
You know you love Leo. This is the ultimate bad boy supreme! This is for all of you fangirls who want Leo all for themselves cough-Calypso-cough. And...
1.9K 232 15
-In Control- [Book II - Dream Series] ____________________ "Sunshine, paint my life in red" ____________________ Kashitarō itou x Amatsuki Fan fictio...
1.1M 26.4K 127
Leo Valdez x Reader. Yeah. Bye. [COMPLETED]