A little crush ~ Zane~Chan |#...

By Annimay-Chan

~Completed~ At Love~Love paradise Kawaii~Chan is confused and unsure who she well and truly loves. Is it Rees... More

Author's note
After the Fish Frenzy
A simple Apology
Night and Stars
One Dance
My CuppyCake
Coffee with a Princess
Gene's Game
A little bit of TLC
Flat Tyres
The Party| Summer Moon Festival Pt.1
In A Daze| Summer Moon Festival Pt.2
The Puuurfect Dress| Summer Moon Festival Pt.3
A Good Night Kiss| Summer Moon Festival t.4
Just a kiss?
Cupcake War!
Authors Note
Sorry !
I CAN'T HELP IT
Thank You :D
#More System
Still Waiting?

The Devil that fell for the Angel

908 16 17
By Annimay-Chan

Zane's POV :Aargh I hate to admit it to myself but she's as adorable as a little kitten , oh my Irene - why do I feel this way?

K.C's POV: Zane~Kun has never been so open with others especially Kawaii~Chan , a-and she guesses that he looks kinda cute , oooooh Zane~Kun is really nice so Kawaii~Chan mustn't do anything to change herself now ..she just has to be herself!

"Z-Zane~Kun,"

"Y-yes Kawaii~Chan,"

"Thanks for dancing with Kawaii~Chan and that sweet little hug after , Aphmau is right as the saying , they're not all bad once you get to know them - your really as sweet as a cuppycake hehehe~ ;3" whispered Kawaii~Chan.

"Uuh-umm, w-well I'll see you at dinner - in ten minutes?"

"Ok Zane~Kun!" agreed Kawaii~Chan briefly turning pink in the face as Aphmau appeared like she was Jack in a box.

"How was the slow dance K.C hmmmm ?"

"N-nice , why Aphmau~Senpai?"

"Okaaay , how was the hug hmmmm?"

"Kawaii~Chan doesn't know what Aphmau~Senpai is talking about , ehehehe , oh pooh !?"

"Your hug with Zane , Kawaii~Chan - I saw it with my own two eyes so, how was the hug OoooOoooh ?!"

"N-nice .....BAI !!"

Aph's POV: I'll get it out of you Kawaii~Chan and you as well Zane . There was no way Zane would allow a hug from anyone apart from me because last time K.C tried to hug him he ran like a fat little chicken nugget - still looks like he his since he's eating the cupcakes again . But I shouldn't interfere with them I'll watch unfold like the anime series I watch. Also Kawaii~Chan hasn't even mentioned Reese since we got here but she's been blushing like mad . Wow has Zane turned into Travis and making the moves on her ? Nevermind I should be getting to dinner.

Zane's POV: Looks like I'm the first here so I can think to myself in peace. Oh my Irene I'm falling for such an angel , GAH what's wrong with me ?! I swear I'm turning into Travis! Zane your really loosing your cool dude ,chill and give K.C some TLC - Travis loving Care ;) . Aargh Travis get out of my head . Mother of Irene save me they're coming.

"Hey brother I thought you were heading back to the house , nice to know you changed your mind to come join us. " said Garroth surprised.

Kawaii~Chan gazed at Zane sitting on his own a little so she courageously sat right next to him . Aphmau~Senpai is definitely going to notice something is up so play it steady Kawaii~Chan she can do this. B-but she can't help but just feel burns in her cheeks ...

Zane and K.C's POV: Everyone is staring at us .....well me and my.....cuppycake........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 643 41
Kawaii~Chan and Zane discover they are meant to be together! (Aphmau FAN-FIC) btw...the tittle pic was made from google so, please don't say I made i...
19.6K 313 27
After Love-Love paradise, Kawaii-Chan can't stop thinking about a certain boy.
4.1K 110 30
Kawaii-chan and Zane are just discovering the feelings they have for each other.More awkwardness await.Move the story along with your mind.They are m...
15K 260 50
(Picture by Riely Arts) Kawaii-chan joins Aph and Zane's pony nights but things start to feel strange... This story is in another universe where...