IT'S SO HARD FOR ME(TAERIN)

RUINDKHUNZANDRIA tarafından

Hah!!I thought of just shoving myself from a very tall building in this world. Having a betrayer was really a... Daha Fazla

....CAST..Prologue...
Chapter 1-Moved
CHAPTER 2-NEW STUDENT
CHAPTER 3: GFRIEND? BTS?
Part 4:The ICE Cafe.
Part 5:Coma and Sallyeojweo
PART 7:JAE...JAEHYUN
PART 8:VENTILATOR&ORPHANS
New Story!!
Part 9:Gone
P10:Dad
PART 10:THE TALK
LITTLE FACT ABOUT AUTHOR..
P12:Hatred
Part 13:Moved
Part 13:SEARCH!!
PART 14:OH!!MY GUCCI...

PART 6:Revealed

267 20 4
RUINDKHUNZANDRIA tarafından

It take me a day to finished 3 chapter right away!!Hahaha!! Please Enjoy and comment.♡♡♡HAPPINESS!!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Yerin POV)
Mom is not waking up yet.It had been 1 month since she was had been confirmed coma.The hospital not found a heart donor yet.Huh,it was frustating.

Now,it's was 7 in the morning and I was in the bus.I sit at the first row quietly while listening to some songs using my headphones.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"I heard a man talking to me."Eo,V!"I said while putting my headphone to my  neck.Then,he snatched my headphone and wear it to his ear.

"Hey, give me back my headphone!"I said but he is holding my headphone strongly.Then,he just stuck his tongue out to me.

(Taehyung POV)

I really don't want to bully you,Yerin.I felt like I fall for you already.Hah,I don't know.

I snatched her headphone and wear it.Then,she was give up cause I was to strong for her.

I heard she was groaned and her face was red.I still act cool and ignored her.Then, a tear escaped from her eyes but she wipe it quickly.

Why is with her??Aish,Molla!!
Why do I even care?Yeah,she was my crush!I felt bad for..

(Flashback)Yesterday,SOPA

"Yah,TaeTae!Let's play a dare!!"I heard Jimin hyung said."Uhmm,Ok!"I said agreeing with him.

"Ok,the dare is you must bullying Yerin the newbie,"J-hope hyung said.I gasp."No,I will not do that.Why should I?"I said disagree.

"We know that you love her!That why,we want you to give her the sign!"Jungkook said while hitting my back."I ship you two.TaeRin couple,"J-hope hyung exclaimed.

"No,I'm not,"I avoided it."We know you are!!"they all said in unison.

"OK!!FINE!!How long?"I asked.

"1 weeks!"Jimin said.

(Flashback end)

I quickly go out from the bus and running toward her and make her wear the headphone.She was very cute.

But,she just bowed to me and ran toward the locker.I quickly ran toward the other hyung and gave a headlock to Jungkook.

"Ahh..hyung,that hurt,"he said and I dragged him to the locker.Me and Jungkook have a same class later.So,we together go to Mr.Lee classes(Advanced Class).

We walk to the class and separated to our seat.Then,I see Yerin walking toward her seat.The seat who is next to me,actually.

She and her friend Umji was walking toward their seat.Umji was in front of her.

Then,I got a message from Jungkook and quickly open it.

[[FROM:Jeon Pancake

Hyung,have you start the dare?]]

[[To:Jeon Pancake

Yes,I did.Don't text me.

(Yerin POV)

I felt confused about Taehyung.At the first meet,he was just a cute boy with a warm hearted.But,now he has became a cold hearted man who will always bully me.

What does it mean??

I kept thinking about it and last night.
Who is the woman?Usually,I din't even care about my parent fighting.So,I don't why they fought and I think it was about money.

(Flashback)

I just finished my job and walk toward my room as I arrived my house.Then,I saw my dad with a woman was drinking at the living room.

The woman was sitting on my father lap while watching the tv.Her clothes was very revealing.

Dad has a another woman.Shit.

"DAD!!"I shouted as loud I can.I look my father was very shocked about my appeareance."When..when..do you come back?"my father asked me while walking toward me and hold my hand.

He hold my hand and I slapped it."Don't touch me.You freakin' hoe!!How come you cheated on eomma?!"I yelled at him and He..

PANG!!

He slapped me at my left cheek."Don't you dare to raise your sound to me,Jung Yerin,"he said furiously.I just smirked while holding my left cheek."So,this is why you always fought with mom?"I shouted again.I quickly going upstair, ignoring his call.

(Flashback ended)

"Eonnie,gwaenchana?"Umji asked as we walk together to the canteen."Ne,gwaenchana.Don't worry about me!"

"You go take food and I'll search the table for us!"I said to her and she just nodded.

I take the table who is near the entrance.I was running toward the table but I felt my body was slumped on the floor.I heard all the student was laughing so hard.

I quickly stood up and gave them a death glare.I see Taehyung with his hyung were laughing toward me.

"Eonnie,gwaenchanayo?"I heard SinB asked."Ne,gwaenchana.Gomawo!"I saw Taehyung was stuck his tongue to me.I felt very embarressed.

"I don't have my appetite.I will just go to the library!"I lied about where I will go.

"Ne!"they nodded.

(Yuju POV)

This must be the BTS work.

(Yerin POV)

Ergh,I hate all this.Why?

Since,I came here my life is just like became upside down.My mom is in coma,I know that my dad cheated and now Taehyung,my crush bully me?

What?No,I'm not fall for him never and ever!!Argh!!

"ARHHHH!!"I scream as loud as I can."Hey,why do you scream?"

I turned around and saw Joongki standing with a confusion face.I hug him as tight as I burst into tear.

"Yerin,what wrong?"he asked while hugging me back.But, they don't know someone hurt had been cracked into hundred pieces.

"I..don't..even*hic*...know!"I answered."You're lying!"he said while breaking the hug.

"Molla,"I said and I sense that he just stared at my face.I felt my face has became as red as a tomato.I'm blushy.Oh no!

Don't misunderstanding!!This just because I'm embaressed not I fall for him.

"Let's sit!!You can tell me your problem!"he said and I just shaked my head."I'll tell you when I'm ready!"I said and he is wiping my tears using his thumbs.

Then,he cupped my face and start tilting his face.His face was just a few centimeter from me.I started pushed him away but he was too strong.

I used all my strength to push him away and  now,he was on the ground.I quickly going to my next classes as the bell had rang a while ago.

(Taehyung POV)

I really felt bad for her.So,I followed her to wherever she go.

I saw she was going to the rooftop and I quickly followed her.I heard a sobbing sound and saw she was crying.I felt like a thousand of knife had stabbed me from behind.I can't see my crush crying especially it was because of me.

I heard a footstep from downstair and I quickly hide behind the door.I saw Joongki standing behind her with a concerned look.

Then,she standing up and standing behind the rail and screams.She must be very stress.Ahh,I screwed.

I turned my head around again and saw they're hugging each other tightly.I felt like a thousand of bullet came from behind.I quickly left from my hiding site and went to my classes.

She doesn't even know that I love her!
I don't deserve to felt jealous to!
And if she even love me but she doesn't know that I love her,She is not mine!!

Then,I saw her coming toward her seat.She kept her cold face and we doesn't even talk to each other.

(SinB POV)

Yerin eonnie is very acting suspicious nowadays...

(Eunha POV)

What relationship between Yerin eonnie and Joongki oppa??

~~~~'~~~~'~~~~~'~~~'~'~~~~'~~~~'
Hai,enjoy....

A:Lame
B:boring
C:Excited

Please vote...

Please vote sarangeun juseyo~~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

113K 4.8K 21
He hates himself. He hates his parent. He hates people in his school. He didn't see any hope that would wake him up from this nightmare. Until he met...
817 38 20
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
191K 5.5K 20
Y/n, you are a bad girl, you have been kicked out of three different schools. You only have your older brother left as your parents got into a car ac...
7.6K 378 11
*Warning* This a boyxboy and it will have sexual content through out the story. He smiled and brung me to his lap so I was straddling him like a cowb...